Old 01-09-2006, 10:50 AM   #121  

Height: 5'5"

Busy busy weekend. Today is good so far. I exercised this am and I am feeling great. Check in later.
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:37 PM   #122  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I lost another pound! Praying that it doesn't find its way back to me.

Just flying by to say hi. I have to get some dinner going for the family and then its off to the gym with my sister. I'll check back later.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:29 AM   #123  

Default Good morning

Hello,

Well yesterday I exercised for the 30 minutes like i said i would.. yippppyyyyy. I am very proud of myself in that respect.. but my eating I dont know what is going on with me... but i am slowly working on that.. other than that things are going ok... I did ab work out yesterday and today.. I know it... means its working right...

Well not to much is going on around here... we lowered the price of the house to see it any one will want to come and see it... if it doesnt do something now.. then we are going to wait for another year or so to try again.. the Market has gotten pretty slow.. but it is winter... well have a great day.. I will talk to you guys later..

I am very proud of both of you... keep up the great work...

I have to buy a scale... Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:05 AM   #124  

Chris congrats on the pound!!!

Carly great job exercising. I also got some in, but ate too much bread at dinner. Today is off to a great start, let hope I don't have to work late.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #125  
Focus on the Process

Carly, winter is a hard time to sell a house. I've been watching some around here and it seems like even the houses in good neighborhoods are on the market alot longer than they used to be. Don't get discouraged...it'll sell. Hey, congrats on getting some exercise in. Bet that felt good!

Ellen-Good job on getting some exercise in too. I lucked out (sort of) with having a yeast allergy so I can't eat bread, pizza, donuts, etc. I love the smell of it still though. Very intoxicating....

Well I went to the gym last night with my sister and her husband. We did the life circuit 2 times. I am sore. I think tomorrow night, it'll be one set for me. My body just isn't quite ready for that yet. I really enjoy the feeling of a good workout though. I've never really felt like that before so I'm loving it.

Today is errand running. I have to go to the bank, go to Walmart, help my sister babysit all the young uns' and get Tiana to dance. But before all that, I need to get my laundry put away. My hubby got a Neptune washer for us and laundry does go a lot faster. You can fit more clothes in the washer than a standard washer and then it spins them out so well, you don't have to dry them as long. I tell ya, my laundry room floor has never looked so clean. I suppose I should get on with it and finish writing out the deposit slips. Check back later.

Let's all have an excellent on-plan day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~chris
Old 01-11-2006, 05:13 AM   #126  

Default Goodmorning

Hello Ladies,

Chris... you sound like you are doing so good... congrats... all that hard work is paying off... good for you.. and in regards to the house I know it will sell... its just hubby is ready to go now... ya know.. he would just like a new start already... but in time..

Ellen.... congrats on getting the exercise in... I have not been doing well with the eating thing but getting the exercise in i have been doing pretty well. one baby step at a time right...

well you ladies are my inspiration thank you.... I will try again to day with the eating thing... each day I do get a bit better...

have a wonderful and healthy day... Carly
Old 01-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #127  
Focus on the Process

Afternoon....afternoon...afternoon

I just got back home. I got my hair cut today and then sat around chatting with my sisters'. I think I lost another pound yesterday. Some yucky stomach bug got to me. I feel much better today.

I haven't really eaten very much today. Just don't feel all that hungry yet.
Tonight I'll be going to the gym with my sister again. And I still haven't drank enough water yet today. Let see, what else is going on...not much. I started a new quilt last night. And my next semester of school starts next week. I had made myself this promise that I would be more organized, keep the house cleaner, and get myself on a healthy program to lose weight. I've got the program part out of the way...but my house still looks like I have a small tribe of maniacs running around, and I am about as disorganized as a person can be without going insane.

Gotta get the laundry going or my pile is gonna get bigger. Definitely don't want any of that.

Chris
Old 01-12-2006, 05:37 AM   #128  

Default Good morning

Chris.... your are definatly my hero... another pound ... you go girl... congrats... your energy level must be going up... so in time you will see a difference in your house..because you wont beable to sit still anymore with the overflow of energy..

so far I have been doing really good getting the 30 minute workout in.. and i do feel good about that... but the eating i am having such trouble.. I have never gone through this before.. but I am working on in.. I have been drinking my water so thats a good thing... yesterday my eating was good until about 8pm then i went over board... if i keep this up the exercising is doing no good.. well other then helping me maintain what I am already carrying.
I will get there..

Ellen.... I hope all is well with you.... I bet you are doing just as great as Chris.. Keep up the good work...

well gotta go... have a great and productive day.... Drink your Water...Carly
Old 01-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #129  

Good job Chris on getting some exercise in. I know it is hard getting enough water in, but sometimes you just have to force yourself to garb a bottle of water instead of somethingelse. Keep going!!

Carly~great job on the exercise and the water!! I still have to fight the temptation to snack at night. It is so quiet after I put the kids to bed, sometimes I just can't help "rewarding/comforting" myself.

For me things are going well, I am a little stressed out with the kiddos but everyday brings the day my mom gets back even closer. I am doing ok withthe food~not horrible, but not the greatest. Water has been great over 64oz a day! I did exercise this AM I got the whole hour tape in, plus some extra sit-ups. I did not exercise yesterday-slept really badly and just could not get up, but again, I got some extra sit-ups and push ups in while the kiddies were watching a movie. Just some running around this afternoon, hopefully all the kids cooperate. Have a great day!!
Old 01-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #130  
Focus on the Process

Quick post...I'm on the way out the door to get the girls from dance. I worked out with my sister again last night...and soaked in the hot tub afterwards. Talk about heaven.

Carly-You're taking steps and progressing. I think you're doing awesome. Food is a hard one for me too. It'll click soon. Keep up with what you are doing and don't let it go. I'm pulling for you. I ain't a hero, I'm working my butt off and it hurts...

Ellen-Soon, things will be back to normal at your house? The one thing I still can't do is sit ups and push ups. I'm hoping those life circuit machines at the gym help with that. I have very little upper body strength and abs...non existent. I'm working on it.

The one thing that scares me and makes me uncomfortable with all this weight loss stuff is actually being slimmer. I've been overweight for so long, and this is the life I've had...I don't know what to do when I'm different. And does that make sense? I can actually feel the panic rise when I think about being thin. It almost makes me want to give in and eat my cares away.

Gotta go...

~chris
Old 01-13-2006, 05:17 AM   #131  

Default Good morning

Ellen... you did great... with kids around and being young its hard to get that much time in.. when my kids where young I exercised but i could only get in a half hour and never any extra.. keep up the great work.. doing great on the water too.... man you do have it all going on... you are going to be at your goal in no time..

Chris... sorry sweetie but you are my hero.. I have to have one.. and at the moment you fit the bill.. with all your medical stuff... you are pushing your self and making me know that I can do it to... so thank you..

I know i will get there.... I have to be 20lbs lighter by August... because that is my 20th wedding anniv. and i want to look extra special for hubby.. 20 years is a long time.. and no one thought we would make a year... and the funny thing is we have always had a really great relationship.. your normal hoopla but other then that a great relationship...

ok ladies up and adam it is Friday and the weekend is coming so lets kick some butt today..

have a great and healthy day... keep on smiling... and God Bless..Carly
Old 01-14-2006, 12:21 AM   #132  
Focus on the Process

Hey ladies...sorry for checkin in so late, but I was babysitting my sisters kiddos for her and that went a little bit longer than anticipated. She had to take my youngest nephew (17 months) to the doctor because his breathing was labored, he was wheezing, and tuggin on his ears again. Well, the poor little honey has double ear infections, and upper respiratory infection, and his oxygen level wasn't soo good either. The doctor says he probably has asthma, since he's been doing this for every cold he has had this year.

I worked on my quilt tonight, since Jen couldn't go work out with me. I know I should have gone by myself, but I frankly don't feel so hot either. My stomach is just slightly off. ANyhow, I got the whole front done and next it just putting the backing on, machine quilting it, and add some binding. I'll take a pic of it and post it so you can see what it looks like when its done.

I better go, my wrist is killing me. Time to rest it a bit.

~chris
Old 01-14-2006, 07:53 AM   #133  

Default Good morning

Hello Ladies,

Chris... I hope the Little one feels better poor thing... my son was like that when he was a baby... he did grow out of it though..

I did exercise yesterday... but still ate like a crazy person.. not sure what that is all about but it wil get better.. in time...

well I have to clean this mad house today... but its raining out just makes you want to stay in bed.. but things need to get done. you never know today could be the day when someone wants to see my house...

well have a great day... I will try to check back later... drink your water and get some exercise in..... every little step brings on big results....

God Bless,
Carlene
Old 01-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #134  
Focus on the Process

Carly, my littlest one, Nicole, has asthma and was like that too when she was littler. I mean, she's only 3 yrs old but she hasn't had to use the nebulizer near as much as he has this year. But when she was around his age...it was every cold and about every 3 weeks we were giving her more albuterol and then would end up taking her in to get a prescription for prednisone to open her airways. I think she is growing out of it though.

Today I'm okay so far. I didn't get to the gym last night because of Conner being sick and I was too nervous about going it alone. TOday I WILL do something. My SIL is coming to get all the girls. She's taking them to Chuckee Cheese and then she's going to keep them overnight. Get this, she's renting a hotel room so they can all go hot tubbing and swimming. Robin, my SIL, is the one who had the foot surgery. They had to remove part of her foot from an infection. She is healing up great and she is catching up for all the time she missed with the girls. Man, I wish I had an aunt like her when I was little.

Well better go. My hair is drying and if I don't stick the blow dryer to it soon, I'm gonna look like one strange geek the rest of the day. Check back later.

~chris
Old 01-16-2006, 09:54 PM   #135  

HEy ladies!! SOuds like you two have been busy. I have never had to dael with kids with asthma, just DH. He does not even have it too bad, only a couple of attacks a year. It is rough stuff with the little ones. WIll be praying for you guys.

I have 11 more days of all the kids!! Mom gets back in on the 31st (15days all together) I don't count the weekend, because my dad has them. I have been ok, but eating has been my downfall. I just couldn't stop myself today, but I am determined to do better nad try harder tomorrow. (it hepls that I don't have anymore candy in the house) I did exercise today nad feel great. I love the way I feel after exercising, but it is difficult to get the time in. well, I have to get to bed, DS is back in school tomorrow and I have to crack the whip to get my sibs to do their work. At least we will be back to following a scedule and things will go easier.