Old 01-17-2006, 05:42 AM   #136  

Default Goodmorning

Hello Ladies,

so I have been exercising... yipppppyyyyy for me that is a good thing.. the eating thing is still out of control but I think in time that will change...I Just keep plugging away at it..

How is everyone today??? I hope all is well... the kids go back to school today so that is a good thing i can get in there rooms and clean them out. after three days.. you would think I never clean there rooms..

this is going to be a long week.. finally someone is coming to look at the house on Friday... cross your fingers... it would be nice to get this all going and us get to maine to look for our new home..so I am pretty excited about that.. but I have to clean like a mad women in between the phone ringing for work and the family making a mess.. but it will get done..
well have a great day ladies I will check back later... make sure everyone moves some today.. a little exercise is better then no exercise..

have fun..
God Bless
Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #137  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Geez ladies...are we all doing the happy dance that we got to ship the kids off to school today?

My eating has also been bad for the last couple of days but we went to the gym last night...and I feel pretty good about that. I really miss the days I don't go. If time permitted and my schedule was better, I'd go every day. Makes me feel better about myself, I guess.

Not much happening today. I have some laundry to put away and a few stray items to put away and then go to the bank. Such a busy life. Ha! Tomorrow, I go back to school. Back to more busy times. I was enjoying my time off, I won't know how to act now.

I better get started before it gets to late in the day. Check back later.

~chris

p/s Sending selling ((vibes)) your way Carly.
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:34 PM   #138  

Height: 5'5"

Chris and carly~you both have been doung excellent with the exercise!! I am going to try to get it in tomorrow. I aim for three day a week, but usually it turns into 2days. I am really geared up to get it in tomorrow!!

Today was pretty good, got home early from work, and had a big salad for dinner. I did have a small bag of combo's but I really undershot my calories for today, so I think I broke even. Well, havbe to get some sleep. catch you later
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:44 AM   #139  

Good morning Ladies,

Well I did really good until about 8pm then i just ruined it... I have to stop that night time feeding that is when i am at my worst.. watching tv and shoveling it in.. ya know...I think i will stop eating by 7. maybe that will help.

i also need to get some healthy food in this house. that would be a greater help.

anyways, have a great day ladies... I will check back later.... drink your water...

God Bless
Carly
Old 01-18-2006, 11:14 AM   #140  

Ladies~I too have had to put a time limit on my eating. I usually stop by 7pm, because otherwise I would wait for the kied to go to bed then pig out. It is too easy to overeat when you are home by yourself. DH used to work nights, but now he weork early mornings, but is in bed by 7pm. So it really doesn't feel like anything has changed. My little one was not feeling well last night, and I was up with her about every 1.5-2 hours. Needless to say I did not get any sleep, so I did not get up to exercise. But I will fit something else in, later. Also I will exercise tomorrow(I hope) Have a great OP day!!
Old 01-18-2006, 11:04 PM   #141  
Focus on the Process

I'm trying to stay on top of all this. I started back to school today. It's gonna be hard to get back into the rhytmn of things. I didn't get to the gym but I walked on my sister's treadmill today. If she doesn't start doing every other day like we planned (this week has been awful and last week wasn't so good either)...I'm gonna start doing it on my own. I need to get this weight off of me.

I'm having a dilemma too. I can't stop snacking without my prescriptions. I am contemplating taking a half dose and see if its enough to keep the hunger at bay without causing all the ill side effects. I just don't know what to do.

Well I have to load the rest of my programs up for school so that I can do my homework. Talk to you two ladies tomorrow.

~chris
Old 01-19-2006, 05:39 AM   #142  

Default Good morning

Hello Ladies,

Ellen sorry to hear your little one is sick... hope all is better today...
well I have been doing my exercising faithfully .. I am hoping it pushes me in the right direction with this eating thing.. ya know... in time ,,,,

Chris... you are always so busy... you should go to the gym even if you sister does not go.. you will feel better if you do.. that guilt gets ya... doesnt it...well have a positive, on plan and lots of water day...

Please try to move a little today... God Bless..Carly
Old 01-19-2006, 07:10 PM   #143  
Focus on the Process

Checking in. I gotta take Kayla to dance class. Then its homework time. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym...come **** or hight water. I don't care if my sister goes or not. I'd go tonight except I have my niece and nephew until 9:30.

I better scoot. I'll check back later. I did relatively good tonight. I am right on as far as calories are concerned. I've been trying to drink water. I have not had even one pop today, which is a first for me. I think I need to lay off that stuff too, even the diet pop.

Sorry for not getting personal. Time is short right now. Hoping the my hubby will have dinner waiting for me when I get back, but something tells me it won't...

~chris
Old 01-20-2006, 08:49 AM   #144  

Good morning ladies!! I am afraid to admit this, but I have not been doung very well at all. I still got my exercise in this week, but my eating at dinner had not been good at all. DH has been home, and we have been having big meals, and my schedule ha sbeen off, so when I plan to eat dinner at 5pm we usually don't even sit down until 6-6:30pm, so I am really hungry when I finnally get it all on the table I am starving!!! Today is a new day, but I am not starting off very encouraged. I got on the scale today and I gained 3lbs. I just can't believe it!!! I am really going to try to beef up the water and try to eat a little less at dinner. Hope you both have a grea OP day!! Later Chicas
Old 01-20-2006, 09:23 AM   #145  
Focus on the Process

Hi gals..while we are admitting not so good stuff. I have to say...I ate too much last night too. 2 helpings of spaghetti and a corn muffin. Today, I am going to keep myself more in check. On the plus side, I did not drink any pop yesterday. I better get going...I have to get ready to take the kids to school. I look like Frankenstein's mom right now. Don't want to scare the kids at school. Check back when I get a little more time today.

~chris
Old 01-23-2006, 06:12 AM   #146  

Default Goodmorning

Hello Ladies,

so the weekend was not good at all.. I must say it was really really bad... I have been so darn depressed I dont know what is going on but i better snap out of it.

but today is a new day.. new beginnings.. I have been doing really good with the 30 minute workouts aday.. its the eating that I am having a real problem with.. and without getting that into check the exercising part is not going to give me the results that I want.. so today i will tackle the over eating monster. and drink more water...
How many calories should i be eating a day.. I am 5'5 and about 146 lbs. any help with that would be greatly appriciated.

I hope you had a great weekend... and I know you guys did great with staying on track...

Thank you and god bless
carly
Old 01-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #147  
Focus on the Process

Hi Carly, Hi Ellen,
My weekend was fairly good. I did 1 1/2 hr at the gym on Saturday. I'm heading back again tonight for a bit. I didn't even bother calling my sister to see if she wanted to go. I think I want a little alone time.

Sorry to hear your going through a blue time, Carly. Wish I was there to cheer you up. Let me know if I can do anything.

~chris
Old 01-24-2006, 06:16 AM   #148  

Default Good morning

Hello Ladies,

Thank you Chris ... The blue mood will fade... these things come and go.. being a woman just sometimes is a very hard job... because we are emotional beings...lol.. but anyways,,, I did much better yesterday... I drank my water like i was suppose to... did my exercising and cut down on my eating.. plus every few minutes or so i would get out of my chair and just move around a bit. so I think that was good.. my husband is changing his work hours so he wont be getting home until 6pm... so maybe I will be able to add another half hour workout into my day.. we will see..

Hi Ellen, I hope all is well with you.... have a great day....

well i need to go and get some stuff done before i start the old work thing.. have a great day...

God Bless
Carly
Old 01-24-2006, 10:00 AM   #149  
Focus on the Process

Carly, a couple years ago, my blue moods wouldn't go away. I was to the point where I had a hard time getting out of bed. I finally (with alot of pushing by my husband) went to the doctor and got on anti-depressants. I tried going off of them a couple of months ago, but the blues came back within a week. I don't know why women get all the bad stuff. I'm thinking its not very fair.

Ellen-Where are you lady???? Missing your posts.

I did go and do my workout last night...by myself. I usually soak in the bath tub after that, but instead I folded clothes. I barely slept all night long. I stretched out before and after my workout but things must have still been super tensed up. I need my hot bath to loosen me up, I guess.

Time to get the little "critters" to school. I be checking back later.

~chris
Old 01-24-2006, 10:00 AM   #150  
Focus on the Process

Carly, a couple years ago, my blue moods wouldn't go away. I was to the point where I had a hard time getting out of bed. I finally (with alot of pushing by my husband) went to the doctor and got on anti-depressants. I tried going off of them a couple of months ago, but the blues came back within a week. I don't know why women get all the bad stuff. I'm thinking its not very fair.

Ellen-Where are you lady???? Missing your posts.

I did go and do my workout last night...by myself. I usually soak in the bath tub after that, but instead I folded clothes. I barely slept all night long. I stretched out before and after my workout but things must have still been super tensed up. I need my hot bath to loosen me up, I guess.

Time to get the little "critters" to school. I be checking back later.

~chris