Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 01:31 PM   #61  
loves kleenex box art

It's online but you got to download something before you can play it online. They added rooms and body parts and more are expected next month. There is nothing like this game. Right now, there's hardly anyone there which is why I've advertising it like this. I suppose that if you have it on your puter from last time, you don't need to download. Dont' know.

Some of you will know what I'm talking about and some won't: I like to get emails all day telling me to spend five minutes cleaning something and two minutes cleaning something else. I don't like emails telling me to put on my shoes or go to bed. I wonder if this person is that ***** I worked for. EVERYTHING must be her idea.

Last edited by Cowpernia; 09-13-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 02:00 PM   #62  

Oh how sad for me.. I tried to download and it keeps giving me errors.. DRAT..it looks fun...
peachie .. I have no idea what you mean..but I certainly dont like do get emails telling me to put shoes on and go to bed..how rude and hmmm why would I put my shoes on to go to bed in the first place Shhesh!

Last edited by Schatzi; 09-13-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:13 PM   #63  
fatter than U

Howdy y'all

That game sounds like fun, Peachy! I will check it out.

I've been reading all your posts but am too too too tired to reply. I even got a proper amount of sleep last night so I don't know what's up with the tired. Could be that pesky Leslie wearing me out. Today I did my little library group and there were photos of the different library activities on the wall, including one of ME, looking like the ultimate Miss Heavyweight Heifer aka Three Chinned Wonder. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! So pudgy and awful. I can't stand it any more.

Must go clean my kitchen (as per the daily e mails and NO, I DO NOT wear my shoes in the house, no matter what SHE says) and get to bed.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:26 PM   #64  
loves kleenex box art

OK, sugar, How Do You Deal With All Those Emails? I cannnnnot keep up with them. Three a day would be good but how many does she send? I mean, you log on and suddenly find you're supposed to be cleaning your purse, refrigerator, room-of-the-week, hot spot and ... becuase this is not a dictatorship ... you get to spend five mnutes in the room of your choice.

I have gained several pounds. Is it because I live on peanuts and candy? Or is because I'm stressed. In other words, is it MY fault?
Old 09-13-2005, 04:43 PM   #65  

Oh, dear, I'd never answer that question.

DH is gone this week to The Rodeo Without Me. I don't like this, but I didn't want to go for the entire week and I don't know anyone going there (5 hour drive) for the weekend only that I could hitch a ride with. Also - and I hate to admit this - I didn't want to buy new rodeo duds and I can't fit into my old ones. sob. I knew the moment would come when I would have to confront the fact that I can't fit into most of my clothes. heavy sigh.

Painty, I love your pink medusa wig. Good advice from your friend. You must take care of yourself.

Schatzi, you are a wonder woman. I'm still getting organized and I've lived here 15 years.

You cowsies could always subscribe to the "digest" version of the flybat. Then you just get one huge email that you can read or ignore at your convenience.

My sweet children came over for dinner yesterday. They're so much sweeter when they don't live with me. We ate dinner, and conversed like real ppl. Then they took the dogs out for a run. Quite the comedy watching DD's weiner dog keep up w/ the golden retriever. No tv watching. How nice. They've decided we need a family dinner every monday, taking turns between our homes. Next week is italian at DD's.

Miss Sugar, you are way too hard on yourself. I bet your kids would look at that picture and just be proud their mama's helping at their school. I bet you look beautiful to them and DH.

Peach, I'd hate to download another game to my computer and add fuel to the rumor that I just goof around all day at work.

I have quite the busy social calendar while DH is gone. Monday was dinner w/ kids, tuesday I have off, wednesday dinner at my friend's house, thursday a birthday party, friday a movie w/ my sister, saturday shopping w/ a friend. I think everyone thinks I need to be looked after while DH's away. They're probably right.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:03 PM   #66  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

listen you dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A JOKE I GOT OFF THE INTERNET-!!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO MOI!!! IT WAS SOME "RANDOM" KID !!!! anyway i thought it was a cute thing------------------by the way,the kids said "Random" ALOT this summer too as well as "SKETCHY" AND "what's the sich?"==============sorry to upset you with my fake story!!! xoxoxoxo
Old 09-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #67  
loves kleenex box art

You are so silly. You shouldn't be embarrassed that you wear dentures. We KNOW who that story was about .. I mean aboot.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:56 AM   #68  
fatter than U

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia
OK, sugar, How Do You Deal With All Those Emails?
Um...I usually just ignore them! Really. I have about 2,500 unread ones sitting in my in box. And anway, it's morning here when she tells me to go to bed and I get those "Wednesday is Anti-Procrastionation Day" mails on Thursday. That's my excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia
I have gained several pounds. Is it because I live on peanuts and candy? Or is because I'm stressed. In other words, is it MY fault?
Your fault?? Never!!! Blame it on global warming or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
Miss Sugar, you are way too hard on yourself. I bet your kids would look at that picture and just be proud their mama's helping at their school. I bet you look beautiful to them and DH.
Oh Wabs, you darling, you are too, too kind! I guess you're right. But I'm just so shocked that I've piled on all this weight in the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagz
listen you dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bagzie, you always know just the right thing to say to make my spit my tea all over the keyboard!

I am so shocked that people would steal from your store. But I guess the addicts aren't exactly lying awake at night regretting what they've done since they probably can't even remember what they did 5 minutes ago. Yeah, you need a big poster of you makin' a mean scary face telling them that shoplifters will be prosecuted. Can you tag your stuff electronically or put up a fake security camera or something?

Way to go on completing the move, Schatzi!! You are a woman on the go. We still haven't unpacked a lot of the crap we brought with us when we move into this house 10 years ago.

Painty - I love your sea anemone (sp?) cap!! Good to see that you're keeping your spirits up. Are you managing to keep the nausea at bay?
Old 09-14-2005, 07:00 AM   #69  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

okay so i have a set of china clippers by my bed soaking in fizzy tabs!you GOT me!!----thanks for the shoplifting suggestions shugs---the picture of ME would certainly frighten some of them for sure!!!---has anyone stopped allowing pics of themselves---i am doing really well with this-----i am hoping to carry it on til the afterlife----hopefully i will look better there since there's nothing to eat.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:33 AM   #70  
fatter than U

Cool no pictures please, I'm FAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz
i am hoping to carry it on til the afterlife----hopefully i will look better there since there's nothing to eat.
You SURE there's nothing to eat there? You've got me all worried now.

And I didn't mean that your gorgeous face would scare them away! No no no! It would be your gorgeous face with a stern "I'm watching your every move and I mean business" expression.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:52 AM   #71  

I think Barbara Bush as the Quaker Oats Man in drag will be much scarier, then Bagz sans her china clippers!
Old 09-14-2005, 12:43 PM   #72  
loves kleenex box art

I want you all to know that I am abandoning you for Fly. She cares much more for me than you WHO DO NOT POST MUCH do. Just now, she asked me to send a little handwritten card to someone. It just so happens that I recently send a handwritten FAN MAIL NOTE to the greatest of all California musicians. Does anyone know who I consider the GOACM? He is so wonderful.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:05 PM   #73  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz
listen you dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A JOKE I GOT OFF THE INTERNET-!!!!

I can't believe you guys are still listening to the FlySpeck. I put a stop to her barrage long ago. It was not inspiring any more; it was just making me feel guilty for not actually doing anything she said to. My housekeeping is no better and no worse, but at least I can read other things on the puter...

I am so mad at this stupid Ophelia girl. She is sitting on top of my beach trying to blow down the whole place and wash it away. I don't care what Mr. President Headinthesand says, something is wrong with the climate for there to be so many huge hurricanes. Maybe if global warming affected his precious ranch, he'd give a cr*p.

How much do you love Evolution Schmevolution on The Daily Show this week? Or am I the only heathen watching it? I know Lushie does.

I'm depressed. I still have not heard a word about my puppy and I'm starting to wonder if I am going to have a problem with the breeder. I can't believe I would, she has been so very positive and encouraging. But I emailed her last week and again yesterday and haven't heard anything. Maybe now that I've worried out loud, she'll call or email tonight and everything will be fine, eh?

I'm starving. Must eat something. DD had a 1/2 day school today and she and her friends went to a new place for lunch "Mongolian Dep Fry". Brand new sign, great big typo.

Kiwi
Old 09-14-2005, 01:07 PM   #74  
Member w/ messiest house

I assume the Greatest of all California Musicians is (drum roll please) Jackson Browne!

Do I get a prize?
Old 09-14-2005, 01:11 PM   #75  
loves kleenex box art

some people DO NOT check email.

Call her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!!!!!!! Pick up the phone and dial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, "I was just wondering how things are going with the puppies."

Many signs in Dogpatch are like that. "Jone's Grocery" "Artic Air" .... I could think of more if I took vitamins.

CALL THAT DOG WOMAN
Closed Thread