Old 08-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #91  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Maybe the little green diet men should take me too!!!!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:47 PM   #92  

Ohhh that way we wouldnt have to go to the kids schools and meet the teachers tonight lol...
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:24 AM   #93  
Curvy Vixen

ALOHA VIXENS..
Sorry I have been so MIA.. Life here is very hectic.. I don't get much computer time as the kids are home and use every second of it. I'm so tired lately, I check email and that is about it.. so if ya all wanna know whatz going on in my life.. my email is [email protected]...

I'm very depressed since we got back from hawaii, I feel like it is the day after Christmas. It was so enjoyable, we had dinner together every night and we were together 24/7, now that we are home, everyone is in every which way. I started counceling as I have some issues that have been bothering me, my 'guy' says that i'm having empty nest syndrome. Wonderful, add that to the mix of 'crap'. My zoloft is upped to 100mg and I feel like a zombie lately. Good news is i'm not as hungry..( for now i'm sure) I weighed in at 194 and i'm just sick.... rolls of fat are disgusting... ( I have so many pics to upload)
Jim has been seeing a doctor and through two mri's he probably needs neck and back surgery. He is fighting with me on this, that it could wait, as he is very busy with work. I understand that having a business is our lively hood and we have to be there and keep on top, but I how will he do it from a wheel chair? He has degenerative disc disease, and I'm afraid if he doesn't take care of things now, he might end up with a rod in his back? I guess all these things are prying on my mind.

On an up note, I've been planning a surprise 25th wedding anniversary for friends. They are so young too, they got married at 18 and I can't wait to see their faces. LOL

I started weight watchers today, but my plan is to eat more healthy for the points, more fruits and vegis and whole grains. I'm not eating any pretzels, popcorn and white stuff. I have to change my signature...
be well all....

deanne.. good luck with the move.... and too cute with the cat and kittens... I love cats... I'd love to have one.. can you ship one from where you are?????? I want a male cat...
Love
Lynn
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 07:36 AM   #94  
Curvy Vixen

GOOD MORNING VIXENS..
I'm up early and getting ready for the party today. I have zillions of helium balloons I have to put up. Pick up food, etc. It will be hard to stay on track with all this food around...
Have a great saturday....
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 01:01 PM   #95  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Lynn, good luck with your party today! I screwed up yesterday serving pizza to teachers, so yes, I agree...it is hard to stay on track in those situations. I wish you the most of luck though. I hope you have more will power than I did. I hope you get to feeling better after being so down after your trip. I know what those blues are like. Bummer!!! Also, have fun planning your anniversary party for your friends! How fun!!!!!

Well, as I said.....I didn't do good yesterday, but I think I am going to pretend that yesterday never happend. I do NOT want to start over on phase 1 of SBD. Soooo......Yesterday didn't happen!!!

Kids start back to school Monday.....I am bummed out about that. This summer was too short with my dad being sick at the beginning of it. Seems like they just got out!!!

Oh well....just wanted to check in.......be back in a little while!
Kim
Old 08-07-2005, 12:45 PM   #96  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

I was dissapointed to see I was the last to post!!!!!
WHERE ARE YOU VIXENS????

Well tomorrow is my weigh in. I think it will be ok even though I had my one cheat day. We went to some friends house last night and I did very well. I had steak, salad, and took my own broccoli (cause they had a potato!) and my own salad dressing. She also had a great looking apple pie, but I didn't touch it. I waited till I got home and had a SF fudgesicle. So I WILL do this. As I said before....I may have had obstacles that stopped me from losing the weight this summer, but honey...........look out NEXTsummer!!!

Ok, come on ladies.......I need you!!!
Kim
Old 08-07-2005, 06:44 PM   #97  

No kidding ... where is everyone. I get on here looking for support and find zip zero and zilch!!
Old 08-08-2005, 08:19 AM   #98  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Ok Kim, since it is just you and me (come on vixens, where are you???) I will post that I lost 3 lbs this last week! Yay! Woooo Hooooo!!!!
Kim
Old 08-08-2005, 09:51 AM   #99  

Congratulations Kim!! I lost 3 as well, but I'm only posting 2 since i didnt move my ticker up when i gained that pesky 1 pound before my period. All in all I think a very sucessful week for the two of us. I wish someone else would get their booty in gear and post! It's getting awfully lonely on this board..
Old 08-08-2005, 09:52 AM   #100  

Ohhh and I'm 8lbs away from goal.. hmmmm maybe I'll lower that goal lol
Old 08-08-2005, 01:43 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

Sorry girls, I am not online during the weekends. I am here for you, and I think you're both doing great! I was excited to see I was down to 152 (again, sigh) Friday, which was very exciting. But I slightly blew it over the weekend. Had some sugar, had a lot of food (though not fast food or really "bad" food, just too much of it...) and feeling a little "fatter" (My body fluctuates water-weight-wise so quickly!) though still better than the beginning of last week, when I was 154. I am going to be GOOD today. So far I had cereal (a little special K, Crispix, and Frosted Mini Wheats) and a rice cake. I'm at 5-6 points. I'll have 5-6 for lunch as well. I just hope I can hold on through dinner!
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:53 PM   #102  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Hey Sara! So glad you checked in!! I was wondering if Kim and I were the only ones here! Good for you going down a couple of pounds too!!! I know what you mean with the water weight. I can forget to take my blood pressure pill (which has a diuretic in it) and I can go up an easy 2 pounds in a day! Its all water, but I still don't want the scales going that way!!!
Hang in there.......You can make it today! Just have something low points on hand in case you 'need' something before dinner! I am rootin for you!

YAY KIM! I am proud of you!!!! Girl, we are good and we have got it goin on!!!! Woooo Hoooooo

Kim
Old 08-09-2005, 10:04 AM   #103  
Movin' right along...

Ok...so I need someone needs to give me a HUGE kick in the ***. I do so well ALLL day and then as soon as Nic gets home, its fast food time. Terrible. I cannnn'tttt stop. Its really getting obnoxious. So, I went to the grocery store and got some really good foods. Diet foods nonetheless. Still yummy. I bought some Miso soup. They sell the Miso paste already made here. The kind I buy is not even a point. It fills me up too. I love that stuff!

Sara- I tried to email you last time but the internet shut down on me. Needless to say Im at a different internet cafe today. I will email you in a few minutes girlie.

I am close to my goal date and not even close to my goal weight. NOT GOOD. Its very depressing. The goals dont work for me. I need to just say Ill be at goal when Im at goal. No sooner no later.

Im not saying its my husbands fault at all. Its just that when we're together, we have so much fun eating out and thats where Im at fault. When its just me, Im fine. I eat right, I exercise. I tend to get lazy around him. Not sure what to do about that.

Kim- Congrats on the size 10! How awesome for you! Did you ever get that package?

Ok, no phone yet. They say this week...but we all know how that goes. I swear, it takes an act of congress to get anything done over here. Ill post when I can.

Love yall,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:14 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

Here I am. Yesterday wasn't amazing, but it was tolerable ;-) I ate pretty well first half of the day, but we ate out for dinner (Mexican). Same problem as Deanne there: if it was just me, I eat mostly healthy all the time, just because I don't give myself other options. If I'm cooking "bad" (fattening, high calorie) food or have the option of ordering it, too often I cave in a little. My entre last night wasn't that bad, very good for me except the fried tortilla bowl it was in. The chips were not so healthy, and I ate way too much though. Good news: I had a great work out after work for 40 minutes (that's the regular length of my 3-4 times a week work out) and I was only up half a lb (152.5) after my slightly-crashed weekend. I will try to be better today, and drink lots of water!
Deanne, goals don't necessarily work for me either. Accountability does the most for me. I have to get in the right mindset and bodyset and then I lose rather quickly, in spurts. I have yet to have good sustained weight loss, except when I was going from 195 to 160 in a few months the first time I did WW. Well, better get back to work. Everyone be strong and make healthy choices today! We can do it, a day at a time!
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #105  

Deanne, no I never got the package, i suppose the mail monster got it...lol.. if you had insurance on it you might want to talk to post office.. otherwise someone else got a neat middle eastern surprise. Thanks on the congrats..I'm working very hard to eventually get to my goal weight..
I had to work today.. ugh am i beat. 7 1/2 hours of plaster work.. with about as much tomorrow and the next day. I'm completely broke so I took this job for WAY under what i usually charge.. sigh... the things we do when we're not in the black lol. Oh well, it's work and I cant complain.. making 35 bucks an hour is better than charging 70 and not getting the job... I'm doing venetian plaster in a living room.. TONS of work, but I'm getting a good work out in the process.. i never stop moving and I'm constantly going up and down the ladder..so perks all around lol
I slipped last night on my diet.. ok well it was a planned slip lol.. I had a sub sandwhich on wheat bread. Bread isnt on plan at all right now but at least I dont use any type of dressing on it. Its just meat, cheese, lettuce, pickle and onion. So all in all not to horrible, but still not on phase 1 for South beach. Oh well, I'll survive and hopefully not gain any weight off it lol..