Old 06-19-2005, 09:40 AM   #61  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Ciao Ladies

Hey everyone, I don't know if I mentioned but I've "graduated" to Phase 2 of SBD which means I can enjoy carbs again! YAY I'm really doing well with this diet and I'm trying to get my father on board but it's a struggle. I'll keep trying though. Anyways,

Kempy- Hope you're feeling better these days. We women always have our mood swings but you're too cheerful of a person to remain in a funk for too long.

Angie- How ya been, girl! I'm thinking about you.

Noelle- I know it has to be hot where you are. NYC cooled off a tad so I'm happy about that. I wanted to start walking or jogging through central park on some mornings before it really gets blazing out here.

J-Still having potty troubles with the little darling, huh. Yeah I guess at this point patience is key. Otherwise excersise would be good for you so lets get it going!!

Hi Cherie- I know it's been crazy but hang tough, girlie.

Okay I have to go work out now. I want to get it out of the way nice and early. TTYL
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 05:32 PM   #62  

Hey everyone

My dd gave her dad a father's day present and went on the toliet. WOOHOO . Other than that I just put money in a card so they can "take" him out for ice cream. I will try to avoid the temptation. But we have like three cartons of ice cream in the freezer. Oh boy. I am not a big fan of ice cream anyway unless it is served with a dessert .

Dips congrats on the phase two part of the diet. I am sure you will be happy to add some carbs back. Sounds like you are doing so well.

Well going to get going I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday and Father's Day. Take care all.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 06:15 PM   #63  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Default Happy Father's Day!!

Hey everyone. How is everyones weekends going? Good I hope.

Jay's Birthday was yesterday so I bought him an XM Radio for the car and the kids bought him the Home Kit for it. I like it alot. We went to Bangor this morning and listened to the joke station all the way down and back. I never laughed so hard. We will definately be taking that in the RV if we get to go on vacation this year. I am making him his filet mignon with garlic smashed potatoe and corn for supper tonight.

Oh I fell in love with a kitten at the Humane Society yesterday. I went down to donate some money because they are currently taking care of 100 dogs seized from a home up my way plus it is kitten season so they are swamped. Well, this little girl was so damn cute. She looked just like the little gray stray I found a few years ago. I could have taken her home in a heartbeat.

The bakery was actually busy yesterday. That was nice.

Well, I gotta go finish supper.

PS: Julie, for your daughter going potty. I also meant to tell you I loved the pic of your family.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 08:14 PM   #64  

Angie your dinner sounds so good. I hope you all enjoyed it. Your weekend sounds like it was great. I am happy that you had a good weekend. That was so nice that you went and donated money. You have such a good heart. I was thinking on getting another dog. I was just so upset when our last dog died, the thought of losing one again is hard. I would love a yellow lab. Like Kempys!! We had a black lab. She was like a human, she understood everything I said .
Thanks about dd, she said she would never do a number two in her pants again .

Well just wanted to check in. Dh and the kids went to MIL's for dinner. My belly is kind of upset so I just had a handful of cheerios. Btw he did not bring any cake home for me because they had ice cream one. Damn I was looking foward to a piece of cake .
Old 06-19-2005, 10:10 PM   #65  

Night Girls....have a restful night!!
Old 06-20-2005, 01:33 PM   #66  

Hey guys. I took the day off today. I just couldn't go in and sit there again. I am just piddling around the hosue right now. The cleaning lady is coming so I am doing little stuff that she doesn't do. Thank god for trade outs. I don't have to pay her for this.

Dips congrates on the graduation. What kind of carbs can you eat now?

Julie what a great father's day gift from your dd. It is actually pretty cool right now down here. The humidity is only 44%. It feels great outside. I have been sitting with the dogs all morning outside. I deadheaded some plants and fertilized all of our trees. I have been neglecting them latly.

Angie I am so happy for you. I knew you would have a busy day soon. Don't you love XM. We have that in the new car and I love to listen to the comedy chan. I have to stay out of the shelter down here. I would bring everything home with me. Are you feeling better?

Cal how is the yard? I hope that you are able to post a pic soon. I love yard stuff. Like you couldn't tell by how much I am outisde.

Noelle did you guys do anything fun yesterday?

I am going to run do a few things and try to pop back on later.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:11 PM   #67  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hey ladies

I got off work early today so I get to relax and watch some good monday night prime time! I have no life, I swear. Anyways,

J- in phase 2 i can enjoy whole wheat pasta, Whole wheat/ whole grain bread fruits, bagles. This diet offers a lot of balance. with all the food you have to eat in a day I'm never hungry. I really like it a lot.

Kempy- don't you just love playing hookie from work! It's the best. Hope you enjoyed your r&r.

Hi Angie- Glad you got a lot of biz. Makes me want to go and eat something sweet. (but I won't I promise.)

My show is about to come on soon so I'll check back later
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:03 AM   #68  

Good Morning Girls, How is everyone today??

I am tired out of it right now. We went swimming yesterday and ds was acting kind of sick last night, thought it was to much sun but now he has cold symptoms. Went to bed at one-ish and got up at five-ish, wow, I am not a teenager anymore for sure, I use to be able to stay up all night and be fine the next day....old age must be setting in .

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday , I will check back in a little while.
Julie
Old 06-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #69  

Oh, btw Cherie you are coming back today right?? I can't wait to hear how your trip was and how the girls did away from you with your friend and just miss having you around.

Hi Noelle, Angie, Kempy, Dips, Cal!!
Old 06-21-2005, 11:10 AM   #70  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi guys!! I didnt get to open the bakery this morning because we went up and they had blocked off the whole street way down the road to traffic while they tarred both sides of the street at once!! Now that isnt the way they tar streets up here so I dont know why they didnt leave one lane open to traffic. We couldnt even get close to the bakery and the flagger said it would take quite a while to get it done so we turned around and came home. I went back to bed and slept some more. I HATE THAT PLACE!! I want my old life of being lazy and working at home back. I am sure that even though noone could actually get close to the place there will be at least one person that comes in tomorrow and *****es because we didnt open.

Now I get to go make the donuts for tomorrow. fun fun. I wanted to check in before I started work though. Check back later.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:11 AM   #71  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, I hope your son feels better today
Old 06-21-2005, 12:36 PM   #72  

Hi Angie, nice surprise to see you!! I can't believe they would close both lanes of traffic. What the heck is up with that. You go girl, you deserve to come back home and sleep some more!! I bet that felt great for you . You know I bet you do miss working from home. I wish I could find a job like that. I was thinking about going back to school for medical transcription and work from home. Maybe in a couple years when both kids are in school full time. Then I could be here when they get home from school and could do stuff around here in between work. Ds is coming around. I think it is my sore throat I had last week. You have a great day home today even though you are busy making stuff for tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:32 PM   #73  

What is everyone doing for supper?? I think I may have dh light up the grill. It is just to hot to do anything in the oven. Well wanted to see if anyone popped in.

Noelle, how was the show?? I hope everything went well. Miss ya.

Okay off to do some cleaning.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:35 PM   #74  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Hey girls, just popping in to say hi Man, what a week! Rick and I worked all weekend at the show. It went really well, now what to do with all these customers that want our services? Anyway, nothing really special this weekend, there was just not enough time. I'm gonna try and make sure Rick does not have to work this weekend at all. I spent all morning and some of the afternoon stuck in traffic and delivering parts and tools to 2 jobsites. I wish I could either just drive and do that or just stay in the office--not both. I put over 100 miles on the car today--and that is hard to do on this tiny island. I must've made 3 trips to the same building though, going back and forth from town. I didn't know driving could be so exhausting!

Julie, woohoo for DD going #2 on the potty Even though it was father's day you got a great gift as well eh? Now you can get rid of those pull ups Give your boy a hug from me, hope he's feeling 100% better. Man, i hear ya on that can't stay up all night and be raring to go in the morning. Speaking of teenagers, I'm reading that Motley Crue book "The Dirt" that I gave my sis for her b-day. Makes me remember my high school days(or should I say daze? ) So are you gonna get that new puppy you were thinking about? That would be so sweet.

Angie, XM sat radio, I'm jealous! Wow that sucks that you weren't able to go in to work today, that was probably a waste of time huh? That makes no sense that they would close off all lanes of traffic...but then again, the gov't makes the rules right? You lucky gal, you got to sleep in the daytime. Speaking of 'Lucky' I have got to try and get these pics of our puppy soon, she's growing so fast it's unbelievable. She got her first shots this past Saturday, my mom took her to the military clinic since it's WAY cheaper than the regular private vet. The entire visit + meds only cost $27.50. THe regular vet's office visit charge is $38.50, never mind any shots or meds.

Dips, sounds like you're doing really well on the SBD. I think i'd go a little nuts w/out carbs. So what's on TV on Monday nights? Anything good?

Kempy, I had to reread your post because for a minute there I thought you were one of those people who clean up before the maid comes--but I see that you said you did the things she doesn't do. If I had a maid I'd let her do all the work, never mind tidying up before she came over I actually have friends that do that--what's the point in paying her to do the job when you're helping her out? You're lucky your doing a trade off though.
How's the new car? I saw one on the road today, it's real nice to look at.

Cal, hope you're enjoying your summer. Let us know when you head off to ME to visit Angie...

Well, hope everyone enjoys their evening, be back tomorrow if things settle down.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:24 PM   #75  

Noelle hey girl nice to see you back. I knew you were busy with the show and all. I am glad it went good and you have new customers, now hopefully you have the time for them. 100 miles today , you be safe doing all that driving. People out there are crazy. The traffic here is picking up, but no where near as bad as my brother's daily commute in the northern Cali. area. I don't know how he does it. I am kind of the nervous driver. Well, manily on the highway. I still want a puppy but dh is still I don't know yet?? We'll see . Enjoy that book. Dh would love that one. And have fun with that new pup. You are right they grow so fast.

Okay going to go and try rest. Probally watch some tv. Ate so so tonight. Frozen pizza, oh well I did great the rest of the day. Not going to stress over a frozen pizza, things could be worse in life than eating some pizza.
Have a good night everyone and a great day tomorrow!! Bye for now....