View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2005, 03:26 PM   #2191  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
Must you rub it in?? LMAO!!!

And the at 6am on your day off? OMG!!!

I'll be at 6am on my days off!!!
YEP! HAH!...I'm always up early whether I have off or not...SUCKS too, but I can't help it!

OK, I'm signing off...gotta go change into my gym clothes and get ready to: ....i just hope this sharp pain in my back goes away before i get there!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 04:40 PM   #2192  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD NIGHT CHICKIES
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:44 AM   #2193  
PR Aug 2005

CHICAS,

I hope all had a wonderful evening. I spent mine helping DS with part of his science project that is due tomorrow. I hate school and now I have to participate in something I really don't want to. But, for DS I guess I can try

Well off to get my to try and wake up.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:47 AM   #2194  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! YAY...get thru today then off til Monday! WOOHOO! I'm honestly NOT trying to rub it in...you all have no idea how happy I am that I get away form here for 5 days...you know some of how it's been lately!

Had a really great workout last night...sweated my azz off doing the (I tried a different program and wanted to give up halfway thru but I didn't!) followed by the and finally . Needless to say I was SOAKED by the time I was done. One thing I don't like about my shorter hair...when I sweat like that the back gets totally wet..looked like I went swimming! My t-shirt was wet too...you could see the outline of my bra..eww! I know that may be TMI, but I just wanted to share what a great workout I had, AND that I stuck with it til the end!

Today my appliances will be delivered to my one building and I am so glad to have that behind me!

VIVA: how was the dentist?

TWIDDLE & SPILLIE: waddup? LMAO!

Ok, time for me to go...BBL!

PS): Had a really hard time sleeping last night...WTF? Made some coffee this morning and put it in my thermos...it's gonna be a rough one today!

Last edited by RockerChick; 11-22-2005 at 07:54 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:11 AM   #2195  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning. Well, the dentist went fine. I couldn't feel half of my mouth when I was done, but that was okay. After that I headed over to my sister's house to take some chairs and iced tea for Thursday. I saw my nephew and he's just so funny. DBF called me when I was over there, and my nephew said "tell him to come and see me" -- I told him he'd come and see him on Thursday, and he said 'oh, okay!' -- It was so funny. What a fun age!

I stayed the same at weigh-in this morning...but I'll take that since when my novacain finally wore off I was starving and sorta lost control. Today after work I have to head to the store to get everything I need for everything I have to make for Thanksgiving.

ROCKER: Have a great 5 days off and enjoy the show!!!

TWIDDLE: Have a great 5 days off too!

SPILLIE: It's just you and me tomorrow!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:42 AM   #2196  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

ROCKER - Congrats on the great workout! Sometimes after I go running on the treadmill, I actually look like I just got out of the shower. Now that's wet. It's really gross...DH hates it, but what's a girl to do?!?! Keep up the good work! I'm packing my running clothes, so hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can get some runs in and not have too much damage done this weekend.

VIVA - Congrats on staying even. I actually forgot to report a one-pound gain last week...I attribute it to TOM. I'll miss WI this week, since I'll be at my mom's. I'm just going to hope to maintain until next week's WI. We'll see what happens.

SPILLIE - Don't forget, Bones is on tonight! At least I assume it is. I won't get to watch it until Saturday or Sunday (hopefully). Unless we watch it while we pack up our stuff tonight. That might not be a bad idea. Hmmmm...

Well, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Safe travels for all who are travelling at all, especially tomorrow. Happy shopping on Friday! I'll see you all next Monday! (I may hop back in here later, but that's all just in case I don't.)
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:48 AM   #2197  
♪ Rock on! ♪

From the season nobody likes:

"Good morning friends!

I sent out the pictures of the dinner Friday night. If you didn't get them, please email me and let me know.
"

Well I dunno about the rest of yous, but I didn't get no stinkin pictures! I will email her to tell her that I'm very offended I didn't get them. LMFAO!
Old 11-22-2005, 01:07 PM   #2198  
The Vegas Strip

Old 11-22-2005, 02:01 PM   #2199  
PR Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
From the season nobody likes:

"Good morning friends!

I sent out the pictures of the dinner Friday night. If you didn't get them, please email me and let me know.
"

Well I dunno about the rest of yous, but I didn't get no stinkin pictures! I will email her to tell her that I'm very offended I didn't get them. LMFAO!
Well if you didn't get them, I'm really screwed...since you and her are such
Old 11-22-2005, 02:06 PM   #2200  
PR Aug 2005

TWIDDLE, please be careful driving with DH to your parents. Have fun and try to enjoy the holiday and not think to much about the other stuff. You are looking great you sexy thing you...
Old 11-22-2005, 02:55 PM   #2201  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Well if you didn't get them, I'm really screwed...since you and her are such

Um, yeah.....WHATEVER!
Old 11-22-2005, 03:07 PM   #2202  
The Vegas Strip

Have a great holiday!!!!

See ya TWIDDLE and ROCKER!!

Talk to you tomorrow SPILLIE!
Old 11-22-2005, 03:19 PM   #2203  
♪ Rock on! ♪

I'm gonna get ready to sign off....have a great Day everyone! Will catch you all on Monday!

Old 11-22-2005, 03:42 PM   #2204  
PR Aug 2005

Bye VIVA,have a nice evening, talk to you tomorrow!!

Bye CHICKIE, have a great and enjoy your days away from the . And thanks for all your help today...I really do you.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:18 AM   #2205  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD MORNING,

VIVA, It's just you and me.

TWIDDLE, have a safe trip... enjoy yourselves.

CHICKIE, enjoy your show and be careful to NY.

Well off to get my have a great day!!