View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2005, 01:25 PM   #2056  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
I'm actually contemplating stopping by Neshaminy Mall before I head to meet you chicks. I need to get my Mom a few things and I think they may have them there at the mall. This could work out...
Thanks for sharing.
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:34 PM   #2057  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
Thanks for sharing.
No problem...if you weren't being a BIA maybe I'd invite you
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:42 PM   #2058  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
No problem...if you weren't being a BIA maybe I'd invite you

Old 11-09-2005, 02:41 PM   #2059  
The Vegas Strip

I'm signing off now. I'll see everyone at 6:30pm sharp!
Old 11-09-2005, 02:53 PM   #2060  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
I'm signing off now. I'll see everyone at 6:30pm sharp!
BYE VIVA.....see you at 6:30...be there or be square! LMFAO!
Old 11-09-2005, 02:59 PM   #2061  
Sarge

I'm signing off, too. I was hoping to get the 2:57 train, but work actually got in the way. WTF?! Anyway, I'm going to get the 3:25. I already called the tire place to be sure they had everything. Hopefully this will all go smoothly. See you guys at 6:30!!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:01 PM   #2062  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
I'm signing off, too. I was hoping to get the 2:57 train, but work actually got in the way. WTF?! Anyway, I'm going to get the 3:25. I already called the tire place to be sure they had everything. Hopefully this will all go smoothly. See you guys at 6:30!!
BYE TWIDDLE....sea u 2 nite!

Guess that just leaves me and SILLY SPILLIE WHO LIVES IN PHILLY! HAH!
Old 11-09-2005, 03:55 PM   #2063  
PR Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick

Guess that just leaves me and SILLY SPILLIE WHO LIVES IN PHILLY! HAH!

SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:17 PM   #2064  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
...BYE SILLY SPILLIE WHO LIVES IN PHILLY...I'll see you later!

Ahhh...got lost in looking at pix of my man from the Chicago show. What a sexy hunk of male speciman he is! I can't wait to take my own pix and YES, I'm gonna try and sneak my new digital in! I think the *girls* can handle that! LMFAO!

Last edited by RockerChick; 11-09-2005 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:55 AM   #2065  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

I had a wonderful time last night at dinner. Thank you so much, I needed that outing. TWIDDLE, you picked a good place to eat despite what VIVA said after you were gone. CHICKIE, that cake was delicious...thank you for making it. My neighbors said thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. I told you she is pregnant and jumped right on it.

Well, after a couple of days of eating everything and anything I wanted, I think I need to get back on track and start taking this seriously again. I did so well before and during my trip and I ruined it all in a matter of days only.

Off to get my and start this wonderful day.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Last edited by SPILLIE; 11-10-2005 at 08:03 AM.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:10 AM   #2066  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! Had a GREAT TIME last night....good food, good friends, good conversation......OH WAIT: wrong thread for that kind of talk! LMFAO! Anyway, it WAS a fun evening!

So today I'm drinking french vanilla coffee from Wawa...I went to get the caramel and this dude in front of me got the last bit of it. I didn't have time to wait around so I had to settle for what I got. Have a slight headache so I'm hoping this will help!
Yippee for today....cause tomorrow I have off! Well, have to meet a client at 10am then I'm done. I won't know what to do having time away from here! Maybe I'll finish putting up my Christmas decorations that I started last week! HAH!

Not much else is new so I guess I better start working! Have some appts. later on BOO HISS where I have to take them to BOTH buildings. ICK. That means time away form here! LMAO!

Have a good one and I'll TTYL!

Old 11-10-2005, 08:20 AM   #2067  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning friends,

Before I left work yesterday I locked my computer. Then I grabbed my purse, badge, and papers. I then walked out the door to my car. I unlocked it about 5 feet away, and got in the car. I played song number 13 that was in the CD player and I drove home. I live exactly 3.28 miles from work and it took approximately 7 minutes to get home. After I got out of my car, I unlocked the door and walked in the house to get the windex and paper towels so I could wash my windshield since it's filthy. Then I went to get my mail, and went back inside. I set the mail down on the counter and went up to change out of my work clothes. I put on a cream color turtleneck sweater, jeans, and shoes. I have to go back and read the posts.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:22 AM   #2068  
The Vegas Strip

I'll just say hello to everyone because I forget what I was going to write.

Thanks so much for everything last night!! I had so much fun. The cake was awesome and so was the company!Thanks so much for the card and gift...it wasn't necessary! You guys are great friends!!
Old 11-10-2005, 08:34 AM   #2069  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Good morning friends,

Before I left work yesterday I locked my computer. Then I grabbed my purse, badge, and papers. I then walked out the door to my car. I unlocked it about 5 feet away, and got in the car. I played song number 13 that was in the CD player and I drove home. I live exactly 3.28 miles from work and it took approximately 7 minutes to get home. After I got out of my car, I unlocked the door and walked in the house to get the windex and paper towels so I could wash my windshield since it's filthy. Then I went to get my mail, and went back inside. I set the mail down on the counter and went up to change out of my work clothes. I put on a cream color turtleneck sweater, jeans, and shoes. I have to go back and read the posts.
LMFAO!
Old 11-10-2005, 09:02 AM   #2070  
Sarge

OMG, VIVA...you're killing me.

I dare you to post that on the PF thread.

I had a great time last night, too. Thanks, SPILLIE and ROCKER for the gift, and thank you ROCKER for the cake! It was quite tasty, and I know you understand why I didn't eat much of it. You'll understand even better when I tell you........

I'm down another 1.5 pounds this week! Woo hoo!! I officially match my little stat bar down below now. Finally! I'm hoping to lose 4 more before Thanksgiving, but given that it's only 2 weeks away, not sure it's going to happen. But I'll try my hardest. Although I think I'm going to splurge on Chick-Fil-A for lunch today. I started thinking about it this morning, and I know it'll just bug me until I eat it, so... But then it's right back on the horse, no excuses.

I actually have a bit of work to do today, but I'll try to check back in later on. Have a good one everyone!!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote