View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #2326  
PR Aug 2005

Hola Chicas,

It's kind of a busy day for me here today, just a quick hello from me and wishing you all a good day. Stay bundled up if you're going outside. It is cooooold out there.

VIVA, how was that dinner last night? Did it turn out like you expected or even wanted?

TWIDDLE, did our friend the FOX get back yet and have you seen the wonderful gift yet?

CHICKIE, are you starting to feel any better yet and are your taste buds finally back?

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! BBL.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:14 AM   #2327  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning. I woke up this morning with a headache...not good. All I want to do is go back to bed and lay down with a pillow over my eyes!! I'm thinking about trying to go get more coffee to see if that helps. Staring at the computer definitely won't help.

SPILLIE: Dinner was good last night...however, I would definitely not put that much salt in it...I'd put a dash in it next time. It was waaaaaaaay too salty, IMO. But otherwise it was pretty good. My sister is going to try making it on Wednesday.

Have a great day!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:25 AM   #2328  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies...WTH's with everyone writing in ORANGE this morning????? LMAO!

Not much new here....still coughing/sneezing up a bunch but at least now I can taste things!

VIVA-SPILLIE-TWIDDLE: have a great day and don't forget to come back here a play! HAH!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:37 AM   #2329  
Sarge

Good morning, elf-ettes!

SPILLIE - Yes, Foxx is back. I saw the picture of D on her blog. He looks like an angel. I'm going to try to visit Thursday or Friday. I haven't talked to J yet, but I'm going to be in her neighborhood for a happy hour Friday, and am hoping to swing by for a visit beforehand. Otherwise, I'm leaving work early on Thursday (since I'll be in at 4 AM), and I might swing by then. We'll see. BTW...when are we getting together for lunch?

VIVA - What dinner?

ROCKER - I'll try to play as much as possible in between all this work cr*p! Came in to another sh*tty e-mail this morning. Man, these people are driving me nuts.

Worked out last night, but then munched on cookies, etc. I'm beginning to sabotage myself, and I don't know why. But I found this awesome dinner, for only 2 pts. It's Gordon's (I think) frozen fish and broccoli alfredo. It was really tasty! The fish and veggies are separate, but both have an alfredo-like sauce on them. I highly recommend it, if you can find it. It's by Mrs. Paul's and that type of stuff. Yum!

Hmmm...not much else going on right now. Just trying to get through the week. Oh, ROCKER and VIVA - I need your home mailing addresses. Can you e-mail them to me, please??? Thanks, darlings!!

Alright, that's it for me. Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:18 AM   #2330  
♪ Rock on! ♪

TWIDDLE: you have mail!!!!! Please tell FOX when you see her that I said CONGRATS!!!!!

Old 12-13-2005, 09:26 AM   #2331  
PR Aug 2005

Oooooo, ooooooo, oooooo, I want to see a picture of D. PLEEEEEEEEASE!! Better yet, I want to see D in person. I want to hold D and squeeze his little cheeks. Maybe we can do lunch next week on Monday or Tuesday? Your choice of when and where...I started working overtime for a little while so hopefully money won't be so tight for a little bit. Let's all hope and pray that the overtime last for at least a month to cover me through DS birthday in January.

VIVA, send me the full recipe when you get a chance. I have some pork chops at home I can't think of what to do with besides baking them and I'm tired of baked pork chops.

CHICKIE, good to hear you are doing better. I'll try to play, but it gets hard to get away with it right now.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:54 AM   #2332  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Oooooo, ooooooo, oooooo, I want to see a picture of D. PLEEEEEEEEASE!! Better yet, I want to see D in person. I want to hold D and squeeze his little cheeks. Maybe we can do lunch next week on Monday or Tuesday? Your choice of when and where...I started working overtime for a little while so hopefully money won't be so tight for a little bit. Let's all hope and pray that the overtime last for at least a month to cover me through DS birthday in January.

VIVA, send me the full recipe when you get a chance. I have some pork chops at home I can't think of what to do with besides baking them and I'm tired of baked pork chops.

CHICKIE, good to hear you are doing better. I'll try to play, but it gets hard to get away with it right now.
I wanna see a picture of D too damnit!

SPILLIE: I already have VIVA's recipe for the pork chops! She likes me better than you! ......LMFAO!

Old 12-13-2005, 10:16 AM   #2333  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE

WHO THE FFFFFFFFFFFF IS D????????
Old 12-13-2005, 10:22 AM   #2334  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
WHO THE FFFFFFFFFFFF IS D????????
D is the son of Fox who is a friend of TWIDDLE from another board TWIDDLE frequents. SPILLIE & I met her over the summer @ TWIDDLE's party.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:34 AM   #2335  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
D is the son of Fox who is a friend of TWIDDLE from another board TWIDDLE frequents. SPILLIE & I met her over the summer @ TWIDDLE's party.
WAIT! TWIDDLE has FRIENDS????
NOOOOOOOO! This can't be true!!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:37 AM   #2336  
Sarge

You know, VIVA...if you came out and hung at my house a little more, you'd know exactly who we're talking about.

Anyway...here's her blog, with a pic of him in the crib:
http://talesfromthestirrups.blogspot.com/
Old 12-13-2005, 10:38 AM   #2337  
Sarge

Quote:
WAIT! TWIDDLE has FRIENDS????
NOOOOOOOO! This can't be true!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Not.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:51 AM   #2338  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
You know, VIVA...if you came out and hung at my house a little more, you'd know exactly who we're talking about.

SORRY...I HAVE A LIFE

Sound familiar, SPILLIE???? LOL!

Anyway, cute baby!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:55 AM   #2339  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs

Yeah and it's fun to drink there too...she has this beer dispenser thingy, VIVA! I haven't actually worked it yet though, but it's pretty cool!
Old 12-13-2005, 11:04 AM   #2340  
PR Aug 2005

Quote:

SORRY...I HAVE A LIFE

Sound familiar, SPILLIE???? LOL!

Anyway, cute baby!
I agree with TWIDDLE, maybe if you stopped pretending to have a life (when we all know you are laying on the sofa watching RW REUNION) you would know who we are talking about.

Thanks TWIDDLE, could you please e-mail me her e-mail address. Thanks.