Old 02-08-2005, 05:12 AM   #31  

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target this week is self image versus body image. Body image is basically what size your body is. Self image is how you see yourself. Don't confuse the two. Your self image is the hardest thing to work on and it is what makes us partially fat in the first place. If we cannot see ourselves as having any worth, we cannot effectively change what we want to about ourselves. Our body image is just that, what our body looks like. THAT is the easier of the two to change. Let's work to make our self image a good one. If you have emotional issues that need to be dealt with, you must deal with them to be able to work effectively on the body image.

Good morning girls. I will peek in later

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 11:36 AM   #32  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

Another 4 points for me yesterday! I had another long walk and then later went on the exercise bike for half an hour. I've also been swimming today, but I found it really hard work - it was my fifth day of hard exercise in a row and I think I'm due a break! I find everything harder when I've got PMS as I feel a lot weaker and have less energy. Keeping up with the exercise is really helping my PMS moodiness though - maybe I'm just too shattered to feel moody! Don't worry I'm not going to overdo it - I am trying to work out 6 days out of 7 (which I achieved last week), so am due a rest day tomorrow or Thursday.

Have a good day all

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #33  

Morning girlies!

4 points yesterday! Woo hoooo...right back on track. Today is rainy and warm and the snow's melting We might get some more on Thurs. though.

Amanda--Way to go on all that exercise. You are on such a roll! :clap:
Faye--glad you're feeling better.

Hey! I got a nibble on my book from a big name agent in NYC I'm a long way from selling it, but I'm one rung up the ladder...one step closer than I was a day ago.

Gotta go now...everyone have a great day!

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:55 PM   #34  
It is what it is...

Afternoon All ... boy what a weekend I had, I started cheating on Friday night and it didnt end until yesterday, sad to say...I think I had just been OP for so long that I cracked Dh did too, boy we had quite an EAT FEST...I will say that it was soooooooooooo good to eat that way, I am not making any excuses, just getting right back on today, so far I have done great...I am going to allow myself a small cheat on Valentines Day as my dh is going to make me dinner and I want to be able to indulge, FOR the one night anyway...
So no points for me this weekend or yesterday

Faye - I laughed out loud when I read your hot hotel story, thanks for that I needed a laugh to get through the work day

Amanda - You are doing such a GREAT job...even fighting off the pizza temptation ( I had it twice this weekend ) ... keep it up!!!! Stay strong during the PMS, that will be me next week !!

Julie - I am sure you will have a nice loss this Friday, with all that exercise you would have to!! Do not worry about the party, you are doing a great job!

Nikki - Stick to your diet...you will be much happier in the long run

Sandy Gigglez- Hi !!! Glad you are feeling better !!!

Hope you all have a great day, wish me luck to stay OP today after three and a half bad days... ha ha ... talk to you all later!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:12 PM   #35  

Amanda
Julie

Carri: We all do it. Just throw it off and start over!

I hope everyone is having a good day. I feel really run down and am not sure why. I did a lot of work yesterday, but haven't done anything today and am pretty tired. I guess it will all even itself out. Maybe it was just from the trip or something.

Amanda and Julie, great job yesterday to you!

Faye
Old 02-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Evening all.
Guess what got in 4 on both Monday and Tues. I am so proud of myself. Faye, I too slept many hours yesterday. Went to bed at 6 pm and woke up at 6am this morning.
Glad to hear that u got a nibble Julie.

Bed is calling
sandy
gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 07:08 AM   #37  

Morning!

Something must be wrong I have got here before Faye! LOL! Just wanted to check in this morning and see what is going on with eveyone. Off to get the ole poke and scrape today what joy! More later time to get out the door.

sandy
Old 02-09-2005, 07:56 AM   #38  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. Everyone gets to gripe today!

POINTS WRAPUP:

Sandyg:
Nikki

Good morning gals. Hope you are waking up to sun. My sister in northern Indiana said they are expecting a bad snowstorm. We are just cloudy here today and maybe some showers not much else.

Sandyg: I assume you are going to the dr so hope it goes well.

I need to get hopping. The new computer is supposed to be delivered today and I need to get the downstairs cleaned and rearranged.

Have a good day everybody and I will get in here later

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 02-09-2005 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:48 AM   #39  

Good morning girls!
Well, rumor has it the park is FINALLY starting to call people to tell them if they got their promotions or not...one of my friends who made manager is going to feel out the sups when he talks to them today to see who made the position i want. So, we'll see how things work out with that. Other than that I've been doing pretty well...4 point days for yesterday and monday. Well girls I am outta here, yall have a great day!
Nikki
desertseatingoceans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 12:20 PM   #40  

Hi everybody!

3 points for me yesterday. Gave myself a day off of exercising, first day I've missed in like 2 weeks. Dance class tonight and then skating tomorrow if the big storm misses us.

Don't have much to report today. Only gripe is that I finally had to schedule a root canal that I've been putting off for years. Getting it done in March. At least I'll be able to chew on the left side of my mouth for the first time in 3 years!!

Nikki--hope that promotion works out!

Everyone have a great day!
Julie
Old 02-09-2005, 01:32 PM   #41  

POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Julie

Julie: ow, hope things work out with the tooth.

Nikki: We are hoping and sending good wishes for your promotion.

I have worked my behind off again today. Moved living room furniture and such to make way for the treadmill and had to move the computer stuff, which is a big pain. The new computer showed up here about half an hour ago so Jack gets to put that together tonight I guess. Looks like we have to go out and buy speakers for it though. The new Dell computers don't have modems in them either. They seem to think everyone has high speed internet I guess!

Well, it is to the showers for me and then laundry

Faye
Old 02-10-2005, 05:21 AM   #42  

THURSDAY: today is Time for Us Thursday. Be sure and make time just for you today!

I will check back in later this morning girls!

Faye
Old 02-10-2005, 06:04 AM   #43  

Morning chickies!

Nikki, hope that you hear something really soon about your job.

Julie, I feel for you with the tooth but like you say you will get to chew on the other side.

Faye, new puter you are so lucky. I hope that you are happier with your Dell than most ppl that I know that have gotten them.

All went well with the doctor. SO that is a great thing. As for time for us I am planning on spending so of my refund on myself....I am going to treat myself to a trip to a day spa. I figure that hey I deserve it!

sandy
Old 02-10-2005, 09:14 AM   #44  

Morning Ladies!

SNOW DAY!!!! (I almost wrote Snot day! ) Kids are happily coloring in valentines for their classes, I'm chillin' out

4 points for yesterday! Not sure what I'll do for exercise today, probably throw in a video.

Not much going on, I'm still in my jammies!

Sandy, have fun at that spa day! You definitely deserve it......

Hope everyone else is having a good day.
Julie
Old 02-10-2005, 10:52 AM   #45  

Howdy yall!
3 points for yesterday, no excersice...too busy out in the cold watching the boys trying to fix a gokart that they broke. I am exhausted today. I was asleep and my brother started banging on my door at like 3 am just to see if i had a phone in my room...the other two are probably in his room...so there was really no need to wake me up...but after that i couldnt sleep. Then when I finally get back to good sleeping, my mom calls me to ask me something or another about soup. She and my dad are up in san antonio for the week so I guess she was shopping on base at the commissary. Oh well...
Sandy, mmmmm day spa....so soothing and relaxing...have fun!!
alrighty well gotta get going. Gotta change the oil and a headlight in my car.
Nikki
desertseatingoceans is offline   Reply With Quote