Old 12-13-2004, 07:59 PM   #76  

Good Evening Girls

It sounds like everyone is doing good today. I have been watching tv coverage on the Scott Peterson case. He got the death sentence if anyone has not heard all ready. What a whole sad story. I feel so bad for both families. Nobody wins in that situation. Had some bean enchiladas tonight. Still hungry, this pms is going to be a challenge this week . Well girls feeling kind of tired, sorry not to get personal right now. Will talk later. Take care girls. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:09 PM   #77  

Angie thanks so much for that website btw, I can't wait to try some of those recipes. I didn't get to make the glaze, darn it. It was to late and the ham was done. Oh well now I can enjoy it on the pancakes and I would love to use the sweet potatoe recipe.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:09 PM   #78  
Newly Determined

S/C/G: 202/202/150

I am new to all of this, but I find it rather interesting. I believe that once I figure out how to really find my way around this, I will find it helpful for me. If there is someone out there that can help me find my way around this, that would be great.
lexus420sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:43 PM   #79  

I'm Baaaaacckk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine knows computers inside and out. Her son works for Comp USA and he took out the hard drive and reformatted everything. This computer is like brand new again. I love it!!

The weather can't decide between spring and summer now. Last week we had highs in the 50's and now it in the mid 70's. It's supposed to be back to the 60's this weekend.

Only 4 more days. I can't wait.

Kempy: I got your gift. My sis in TX said she buys that seasoning all the time and puts it on everything. She said she could never cook without it again. Thank you so much. Let me know when you'll be in Calif. I just may be able to swing a trip over. San Clemente is just a little farther than Anaheim--about 4-5 hours from where I live.

Angie: I got your package as well. Thank you so much. I told hubby that the jar is so beautiful that I don't know if I want to open it. Thank you again.
Have fun on your trip. When do you leave again?

Noelle: I guess our weather is about the same as your's. I'll bet Michael is getting so excited. Thank you for looking for a snowglobe for me. I wanted to tell you that when I was in Alaska I looked everywhere for a snowglobe and the only place I found one was at the airport. I even tried 2 Walmarts; figured if anybody had them it would be Walmart. Wrongo!! Thank you for posting the message from me. Sorry I missed you, though.

Hello to everyone else. I'm heading to bed. Can't wait until Friday.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 11:03 AM   #80  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOELLE!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day today! You are a special lady who deserves a special day, I hope all things go your way today!

Welcome back Cal....I am glad you got your computer fixed!

Cherie how is your week going so far. I bet busy before the holidays.

Angie and Kempy I am glad you had fun at your party's.

Well girls I will check back later to see whats up! I kept my ds home from school today because he was getting stuffed up last night, and at four this a.m. he said his whole body hurt. Great, his Christmas concert is early next week I just hope he is better by then. I will have to baby him today . Julie
Old 12-14-2004, 11:17 AM   #81  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOELLE!!!

I hope you have a great day and get everything you want. Are ya going to skip work?

Cal, You sound as excited as me for vacation. I am glad you got your puter all fixed. I think I still need some stuff done to mine since I cant send out emails because my Norton intercepts it. I am too lazy to just get it done.

Julie, I hope your son feels better. Brit has been coming down with a cold so she should be a joy for the drive.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 11:24 AM   #82  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, I just checked the mail and you gift made it. Thank you very much. It fits perfectly too by the way. I already know what I will get with it. When we were there last year there was a crystal palm tree on a mirror. I never got it and when we got home I wished that I had so now I am getting it. THANK YOU!! You are a great friend. And yes, I cant wait unti we all get together and have some fun.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:16 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Everyone, I am here.. but not feeling very well... I am currently drinking an "airborne" herbal drink... My eyes are burning.. so I will be back later to chit chat...

Happy Birthday Noelle! I hope you have a great one!

Angie... I wasn't home last night, so I don't know if I got your present or not.. I will keep you posted.. but from the sounds of it, it must be great! Thank you so much for thinking about me!

OK.. everyone.. I'll write more later....

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:21 PM   #84  

Angie you are so welcome. I tried to send a gift online but the p.o.box thingy would not let me, something with UPS? Well anyway I hope you get to have some fun with it. Do something special for yourself. The mirror sounds great. And I hope Brit feels better too. Bring some medicine along, maybe she can sleep ! It is hard enough when they are sick at home. Julie
Old 12-14-2004, 12:26 PM   #85  

Cherie you snuck in on me, I hope you are feeling better soon, hugs. Are you at home today? There is so much going around right now. It never fails one of us gets sick around the holidays! What can you do though? Take care of yourself! Julie
Old 12-14-2004, 12:56 PM   #86  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Thank you ladies for all your sweet birthday wishes. I feel special . My clown-of-a-sister called me at 5:30 a.m. this morning and sang happy birthday to my voice mail. She also left me a gift certificate on the Xmas tree saying "Happy 40th B-day" from your youngest sister. She always tells people that she's the youngest of our family–she's not, she's #5 of 7. She's such a
nut, it's fun.

Julie, I got your gift yesterday and I love it! I always love to try different body washes. I'm a fruity kind of gal . Thank you! Take care of DS so he can perform beautifully next week. Michael's program is tonight so I hope it doesn't rain, it'll be outdoors under a tent .

Cherie, take care of yourself girl. Have some chicken soup and hope you're feeling better real soon. If you're at work, try and skip out early

Angie, I'm not skipping work entirely–that would be like a regular day for me Michael gets out of school at 11 so maybe we'll go have lunch together then go shopping... I'm not sure if we're going out to dinner or something tomorrow or maybe just save it for the weekend.

Cal, I'm sorry I haven't found the snowglobe yet but I am still looking. I think I will try Hilo Hatties today then as a last resort, the flea market–I'm sure there has to be one somewhere! I am determined to find one anyway. Glad you have your computer in tip-top shape.

Kempy, did you get your plants all taken care of? How cold is it going to get out there? I get all giddy when it's cooler than normal : We're supposed to be getting some monster waves again by tomorrow. Today it's 12-15' but by sunrise tomorrow upwards of 35' – 50'. That's some awesome stuff.

Summer, are you enjoying your time staying put in one place? Don't work to hard.

Gen how's your day going?

Hello lexus420sc Welcome.

Well ladies, I think I'll make the most of my 2.5 hrs in the office today See you all later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 01:02 PM   #87  

Noelle you are so welcome! I am glad it made it, I have never sent anything to HI before ! That is so funny what your sister did. She sounds like a jokester! Thats gotta be fun. Have a great rest of the day. And Happy Birthday to you, (I am singing it by the way ) hahahaha....Julie
Old 12-14-2004, 01:48 PM   #88  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus...

Here's a pic of my baby boy--soon to be 6 years old next month. Almost too big to sit on Santa's lap

Last edited by melekalikimaka; 12-14-2004 at 01:53 PM.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 05:33 PM   #89  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I couldn't get here sonner. I wanted to make sure that you got the greeting though. I swear Michael is getting cuter everytime I see him.

It is going to be around 24 tonight. BRRRRR!!!! That is really cold for us down here. The dogs are all frisky right now too. They love this weather. The cat on the other hand wont leave me alone. He wants to stay warm.

I can't stay long I just want to say hi. My FIL is on his way over here right now. He and Joe have to fix the tire on the GoDevil. (it is a boat)
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 07:47 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Evening everyone.... I am home now.. Julie, I was at work earlier, and stayed til it was time to go home... right now, I am just feeling worse. I am starting to run a fever.. so I guess I am finally getting sick this season.

Angie... Thank you for the wonderful present... it was wonderful... the girls loved the little books.. they are still at the table working on them. The syrup looks soooo good. Hannah asked me tonight if we could have BREAKFAST... meaning she wanted pancakes with the syrup.. but I told her no, but that I wouldn't open it without her. So... I know what we will be having on Christmas morning... :-) Thank you!

Julie.. I got your card today... and all I can say is THANK YOU... you made me cry... It was so very thoughtful of you... I don't know what else to say.

I swear all of you women here are the BEST.... you all have touched my life in more ways than I can describe. Hopefully next year I can send you a taste of Oklahoma! :-)

Noelle... Happy Birthday again... I hope you had a perfectly wonderful day! Michael is so very handsome... What a great picture!

Kempy..... I hope you enjoyed being at home.. I was really wanting to do that myself, but I needed to stay at work today.... I have to leave early on Thursday for my annual OBGYN party, and then I have to leave early on Friday for Hannah's Christmas program at her school. She is so excited about it... and she keeps making sure that I will be there.

Cal.... vacation is getting close!!! I can't wait for mine.. two more weeks for me. Glad you are back!!!

Welcome Lexus.... just jump on in!

Well... I am about to go lay down.. I am feeling like my eyes are burning in their sockets.. so that isn't a good sign.... fever is raring up....

I'll talk to you all soon.. I just wanted to come online tonight and tell you all THANK YOU for being such wonder women, and I am so very thankful to call you all my friends!!

(((HUGS)))
Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote