3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Way Over 40 #11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/47791-way-over-40-11-a.html)

Candicej 12-17-2004 02:37 AM

Now that we do have in common!!!!!!!!!;) :D :lol:

Barb..I know how to get the pic in the signature now but stil have not figured out how to get them at the beginning of your post??? Got any advice for me?????

Been baking again but did the tredmill too!

angle theme siwa..that sounds lovely..bet you had a heavenly time!

Lizzie..hope you did not overdo withthe decor!

Lizziepie 12-18-2004 11:47 AM

No overdoing!! I am learning my limits. This a.m. we put some lights on one of our bushes out front. Then I walked for my exercise. And then it is rest a bit. I would like to get a little oomph so I would feel like baking something, but standing for any lenght of time is not good as yet. DH did find me a stool so i can sit at the counter, but it is just a little high. But beggars can't be choosers.

Siwa: your Angel part sounds great. Bet you had a nice time. Are you still doing Curves? I will be happy to get back there in the new year.

Hi everyone. Have a good weekend. Ann

ageoldie 12-19-2004 02:05 PM

CJ, it's very easy to put the pic anywhere in the post.http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/20039...es/achris4.gif Just copy the url of your picture and click on the "Image Icon" the yellow square right under the arrow on the size prompt, the yellow square that looks like it has a mountian and a postage stamp on it.. then past the url in between the [IMG][/IMG] thingys. If you try it an it doesn't work, ask again, and I'll try to make it where you can understand. I can do lots of things, but have a time trying to convey my knowledge to others!!! :D

SIWA:http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/20039...tannenbaum.gif I made your Angle Macaroon to take to my uncle's for our family annual Christmas party, and they were a big hit!!!

HI ANN, ALICE, KATEY(where ever you are0 and BERNIECE!!!

http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/20039...letoeswing.gif

aleka 12-20-2004 08:17 AM

Ann, glad that you and your DH are getting better. It would be nice if we loved closer and could get together. Bernice & I have been in touch, and after Christmas we'll be making plans to meet for lunch, which I'm really looking forward to.

Just wanted pop in and wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Alice :merry:

Siwaoasis 12-20-2004 10:47 AM

Two big parties down and just one to go but it's after Christmas. Now I can relax a little and enjoy little things. I've been eating too many sweets and I think I've not lost anything this week. Today is weigh in. Didn't go to Curves this am cuz it was sleeting and I didn't feel like driving with all the crazies. Walked on the treadmill instead. The party on the 28th is Curves friends and it will be a low cal pot luck. We'll be doing salads and appetizers that are strictly low cal. Many of them are WW ladies and others are dieting in some form or another. Christmas day is at my brother's house and I'm just bringing the bread and butter. I bought so much butter for baking and then didn't use it. What was I thinking??! Even I don't know why I bought so much and now I'm trying to get rid of it. We don't use butter any longer after DH's heart attack--just use Take Control or similar product.

BARB--Glad you received rave reviews on the angel cookies. They seem to be a hit every where and it's not a recipe that is known. It's always fun to be the first with a recipe that is such a hit.

CANDICE--We've had some very cold temps lately, including some below zero but still no snow at all. Do you have snow?

muffinsmom 12-20-2004 03:19 PM

It's cold here too in sunny Florida. Was 25 in AM and I think it's 58 now. My neighbor's came over bearing wonderful homemade Christmas cookies. What a sweet treat and so nice of them to think of us.
Waiting for my new couch to be delivered and of course they tell you its between 1 and 5 and I'll just bet it will be closer to 5 so we just sit here and waste a day.
Alice and I are going to meet after Christmas and I find that exciting. My daughter has met alot of people she has met on the internet and they have started their own group alled the Divas. They have theme parties every couple of months and they are from very diverse backgrounds making the whole thing so much more interesting.
Think I'll go for a walk and leave hubby to wait for couch.
see ya later, Bernice

Katey 12-21-2004 11:56 AM

Hi All,
I'm still around, but just lurking and not even doing much of that since I've had home computer problems and can only check in at work. I'm very far behind as far as knowing what all of you are doing. If you don't mind me jumping back in again, I'll try to do some posting again. I really need all the support I can get.

Ann: Sounds like there have been some health issues with you. I hope you and DH are both getting better. I had a slew of minor things in the fall, but thankfully now they all seemed to be cleared up. Homemade Christmas cookies..yum! They're definitely my downfall so I haven't done much baking yet.

Barb: Thanks for wondering about me. It prompted me to write!

Bernice and Alice: That's so nice that you're planning to get together. Maybe all of us should make a trip south this winter and plan a big get-together!!

That's about all I have time for now. Hi to everyone!

Kate

Lizziepie 12-21-2004 08:36 PM

Lets go to a new thread. Ann

Candicej 12-22-2004 03:56 AM

Siwa getting snow tonight and tomorrow and we are going south right into more snow....leaving thursday..I'm afraid this cold is going to do me in..stopping at all the rest stops to stretch and pee! I will freeze and loading the car..oh my...plus I have another yeast infection and the diflucan is making me sick and headache so I am not taking the 2ne does until we get back next week...might be sorry......but I get car sick and do not need anything else to amke it worse! If my mom were not so sick we would cancel this year.

Barb..thanks I will try it.....

Lizzie..glad you are not overdoing...I do not know my limits! :D

Alcie..waiting to hear about your lunch with Bernice:D

:merry: