Old 09-30-2004, 12:08 AM   #31  
Domestic Goddess

Thanks so much for all the warm welcome's. Since there is another Amy you can just refer to me as Amy Michele if thats alright with everyone.

I was busy today getting the kids packed and ready for a 3 night stay with my parents. They are really looking foward to spending some time with Papa and Nannie.

Joe is taking off work on Friday and we are gonna start our Christmas shopping. I'm looking foward to having some alone time with Daddy without the angels being around...lol.

I did my WATP's today and managed to do the whole thing.. 4 miles and all woo hoo.

I wont be around until tomorrow afternoon cuz I've got to take the kids to meet my parents. We live about 2 1/2 hours away from each other and we always meet halfway.

Hope you ladies have a good night and a wonderful Thursday.
2sillykidz1crazymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 01:06 AM   #32  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls not sure if any of you will check this tonight but I wanted to get a post in before bed. I just got home from class and had to go to the store before I came home so I feel like I have run a marathon today. My class tonight seems cool. We get to "campaign" for a good cause using our persuasion skills that we are learning in class. Should be pretty fun and for a good cause too!

Well I only got about 64 oz of water but I still think thats good right? Only half of what some of you did though!! Geez!!

Ok well I need to get to bed but first want to watch CSI new york. I'll talk to you ladies in the morning!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 03:43 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies lat post from me but our power has been out for about 5/6 hours now due to major thunder/lightening storms, its still not on but I'm on the laptop and for some reason I still have internet access even though hubbys computer is down because of the power outage...wierd....plus the modem plugs in or so I thought lol who knows but just letting you know why I was MIA!

I had a great day with the kids and a great night with hubby I have tomorrow off too thank god!! I was just worn out!!

Geri way to go on the exercise girl!!! How bout a mini challenge between you and I? I think we are both about the same weight at the moment so how bout we have a race of sorts? PM if you want to!! How are those lil cuties doin?

Jill how was class? Sorry you are so rundown from TOM! Did you check Amazon for your text books? I'm ordering mine on friday, they are 100 bucks for the first two I need.

Penny hope you have a great night!!

Crystal let us know how the house stuff goes. I hope you are getting some good sleep tonight!

Amy Michele now we might really get confused lol jk I'm sure you'll feel right at home here with us

Melinda, How are you doing girly?

Julie!! Great to see you!! Glad you stopped by to say hello!!

Spryng....You are on my shiznit list JK well kinda anyway!! Where the heck are ya!! Hope you had a great day!!

Leigh!! Get ur butt back here!!! I hope the puter problems are solved soon!

Deana You are doing great!! Sounds like you had a full day!

Chris I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! My doctor was going to give me bextra but I ended up going on vioxx which I'm not too particularly fond of especially after hearing the latest news reports!! I hope tomorrow is a totally painfree day for you!! Hugs coming your way!

Ok girls I gotta go before my battery dies. I will TTYL!!
Goodnight
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 07:53 AM   #34  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote