3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Time For Serious Fun #83 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/46485-time-serious-fun-83-a.html)

gma22 09-19-2004 06:13 PM

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Faye :bravo: :dancer:
Cheryn :dancer: :flow2:
SandyB :bravo: :bravo:

MsCat: Thanks, we will celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary Nov 18. He is an amazing man in lots of ways. He told me this evening that he has always found me fascinating and a joy in bed even after all these years. Now that is a man to keep! :lol:

Cheryn: I sobbed during Shindlers List partly because I am 1/8th Jew and know that I had to have relatives that went through that somewhere. I couldn't watch the Passion and probably never will. Why? Well, I believe that we as humans killed Christ, not the Jews, not the Romans, all of us and to see my Saviour being tortured because of me would be more than I could stand. He gave his life for us and asked us only to accept him in return and most of the human race cannot even do that. To know that I had a part in scourging his back, putting nails in his hands, a sword through his flesh and most of all separating him from his father makes me lower than dirt, but when I stand before God someday, I know that when God sees me, he will see his son's blood covering me and allow me into heaven. How much more glorious can we be?

As for my last boohoo movie, let's see, it is not the last one, but I really cry rivers at Titanic when they are in the water. Just thinking about it makes me cry.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I got in a 2 mile walk, 20 minutes of weight lifting and toning and all before 8 am so I felt pretty good about that. Got 4 pts today, woohoo!

See you tomorrow!

Faye :)

Cheryn 09-19-2004 08:16 PM

I too saw The Passion. I dont think I ever want to see it again. IMHO, it was not a movie that blamed the death of Christ on a certain group of people. He came to die and did what he came to do for us. Jesus forgave those who crucified him while he hung there. What an AWESOME GOD.

I just saw The Notebook this evening with my daughter. AWESOME movie...also one of the biggest tear jerkers! Go see it! or rent it when it comes out. But, dont forget your tissues. :cry:

gigglez 09-20-2004 04:40 AM

Morning. Yesterday once again was blah. Got to try to get out of this funk! I am praying that today will be much better. Thinking positive this morning so maybe that will help get me thru this funk that I have fallen in. Know part of it is due to having to move and the rest is due to the fact that I amhaving surgry on THurs. Go figure why I am like this now. LOL

Everyone have a wonderful day time to go to work. Sunnythoughts and high hopes

sandy

gma22 09-20-2004 07:26 AM

[SIZE=5]DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #84[/SIZE]

gma22 09-20-2004 07:29 AM

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #84

Cybele 11-04-2004 05:55 PM

Wanting to join in the fun!

I need a good swift kick and then some positivity to get me going - this seems like it could be just the place!

I am a 27 year old Montanan, married but without kids, a sedentary professor, with 25 pounds to lose. I've had *extremely* limited success, but am ready to give it another go again!

Any help/enouragement/hope you can offer is very much appreciated, but mainly I hope to be reading about your experiences and trying to become accountable to the lot of you!

Looking forward to it-
Cybele