Old 08-10-2004, 10:37 PM   #16  
2BoysMom

Hello again,

Leigh...I've heard of the circle journal thing. I told my friends they'd all pile up at my house and never get done . Walmart was nice and quiet...didn't even hear anyone else's kids screaming. I was in my own little world.

Crystal, sorry Andrew's doing so poorly. Your Dh.... JERK! I'd introduce him to his left hand if he wants a little Sorry...just couldn't keep my big mouth shut. Forgive me.

I'm heading back upstairs to read. Started a new book tonight and so far I'm getting into it. Don't ask me the name 'cause I can't remember it I'm lucky if I remember my own name at the end of the day!

Have a wonderful night ladies and Leigh...I'm sending get well cyber vibes your way!

Oh someone asked (about 20 threads ago ) where we're going on vacation...near Ft Lauderdale and then to Key Largo. BIL lives near FT Lauderdale so we go to visit every year.

Nite-nite.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 10:38 PM   #17  
2BoysMom

Forgot the QOTD again! Middle name's Anne. Legal first name always was and always will be Geri...not short for anything.

Good night...again
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:23 PM   #18  

Leigh no need to say you are sorry for the meltdown. We all have them. That is what we are here for. To lean on each other and bring up our ups and downs. Don't ever feel bad about posting if you are down. Take care honey. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:24 PM   #19  

Crystal sounds like a day from ****!!!! Hang in there, hope everything gets better soon! Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:26 PM   #20  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! Sounds like everyone is having an ok night. I didn't get home from work till 7 so dinner didn't get done till 8 so we just now got finished eating! I hate late dinners cause they make me tired. It was a good one though: Shake n Bake chicken, sauted(however you spell that word!) squash and roasted potatoes. I ate too much though! Ahhhhh I don't want to be off plan but I couldnt help it, it was just too good to pass up. Besides it wouldn't have made very good leftovers so I had to eat it, right? So I know this what I am going to say might be like "duh" to most of you but I am just too excited so I had to say it. I've been doing flylady for about 4 or 5 days now and she says to do the dinner dishes right after dinner and dont leave dishes in the sink overnight. I was like ya ya I never do that but whatever I'll give it a try. It makes my life so much easier! I told my mom and she was like "ya I've been telling you that for years" I always thought it was too big of a hassle to do right after dinner but it really isn't. Especially if you start with a clean kitchen, ok enough of my rant. I just thought I would share that with you since I was so excited! Hope you all have a good night!TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:30 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

Stayed up later than usual so I could finish Amazing Race. Good episode! Anyone else watch it or big brother??

Geri, you crack me up! I was thinking the same thing about crystal's dh, lol.. about the lefthand! When you can remember the name of that book let me know ok? Also, what it is about.

Leigh, so glad you are feeling a little better tonight! I hope you get a great nights sleep and all is well tomorrow, or at least better.

Crystal, so sorry about your day! How stressful for you. Sometimes I can't get over what comes out of men's mouths. They never think first. And it would be totally selfish of your dh to ask for anything "special" tonight from you, you need some quiet time to yourself.

Julie, your dinner sounded so good! I love cabbage!!

OK, gotta get myself in bed. C- you in the morning!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:34 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Jill, we must have been posting at the same time. I think it is so great that flylady is working for you! I'm thinking about ordering her control journal this upcoming week. But yeah, if I do my evening routine, which includes dishes it makes the whole next day much easier on me. Today I was very diligent about putting dirty dishes straight into the dishwasher all through the day so when bed time came all I had to do was turn it on. So my evening routine was very quick tonight!
ok, gotta hit the sack! TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:55 PM   #23  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Leigh,
I am so sorry that dh is not going to be around. We will be there for you! Let me know if you need anything! You need to download yahoo so we can chat

Michelle,
Make sure you get all the remodeling done so I can come visit you and see everything! How awesome! I am gonna check out the paper site! The pics of your home .. it seems so beautiful!

Jill,
I hope you had a good time with your mom! It sounds like she is doing well on the sb diet! I really loved it when i was on it.... just when i slip... i can't get back on That is great about the childcare lady. Hope you go back tomorrow! Can't wait to hear!

Ricci,
How was the orientation? I hope it went well! It sounds like you did an awesome job today on plan! Hooray for you! Your pic was soooo beautiful, miss perky boobs Actually I didn't even look but I just thought i would say it

Geri Anne,
Hey pretty lady! HEHE You are just too funny... I was at the party! You didn't see me? Glad you had fun at Walmart alone! I do that sometimes too... when I can... not often though

Melissa,
I just talked to you on the im thingy, so I know you are feeling better..but if you ever have a rut again... don't hesitate to call me! You have my number and don't ever be afraid to call me.... I guess we are kind of like AA .... if you feel the urge....... just call....

Spryng,
How was the chicken? I love that kind of meal with the beans, chicken and everything... You do so much on your house... it makes mine feel dirty...lol I would love to do the cleaning chat thing! So neat! I bet that was fun! and getting the house clean at the same time is a BIG bonus I did get your postcard today! Thanks so much! It brightened my day so much

Crystal,
I am sooo glad you had such a great time with schooling! Hooray! That is great! Hope you have a better night tonight!

Jaymi,
I am sooo sorry you are so tired right now! Are you on a multi vitamin? It might help Glad you had such a good time at the beach. I love free family days

Angel,
Hope you are having a great day today

Julie,
I don't know if I caught how you were doing today! Hope it is a good one for you!

Kristen,
Oh my gosh! I can't believe Sydney did that.... Poor thing! Did you manage to get anything done with it.... or is it bye bye dvd player?

Cheri,
How is everything going for you tonight? Hope you are having a good day!

Freckles,
Hope you are having a wonderful day! Post when you can!

Melinda,
Please come check in with us! I really miss having you here!!!!

Cindi,
Where are you lady? Get here and let us know how everything is going!

Lori,
Hope your day is going good!

Di,
Is your mom and grandmother still in? Is your sis still coming in? Hope you are having a great time with them there!

Heidi,
How are you feeling today?

Andrea,
How are you doing? Hope all is well for you!

Misty,
Hope you are having a good day!

Mindee,
Now that you are on the bio, you gotta post more often Hope your day is well!

Candy,
Just wanted to say hi if you are still around!

Everything is going well here. I watched the season finale of Joe Schmo 2 tonight. I really enjoyed that show... It was my first reality show to watch and I really would be addicted to them if I let myself

Ok Ladies.... It took me about an hour to post this.... now my brain is drained.......hehehe....lol I am gonna get some sleep

TTYL
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 01:58 AM   #24  
Curves 6-week solution

Geri LOL about your left hand comment! I was also thinking the same thing! Great minds think alike huh?

Spryng lets get that flylady thing together, I think it would be awesome! I also was putting my dirty dishes straight into the washer and who new it worked so well?! After doing what fly lady tells me I feel like I haven't even really cleaned cause it's only short bits at a time! Pretty cool. I watched Big Brother tonight and OMG! I hope they Jase gets kicked off cause he is soooooooooooooooo annoying! I can't stand him! I thought is was so funny how he got put up for eviction by his "horseman" so great!

Ok enough for me I need to get to bed so that I can get to the gym at a decent hour. Talk to you ladies in the morning!
Old 08-11-2004, 02:02 AM   #25  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Its 1am here so I guess i need to get to bed......

Jill,
Hope you have a great day tomorrow at the gym. BTW, I just love your new pic you posted of you! You are just a doll Very pretty

Have a great night
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 02:36 AM   #26  
Curves 6-week solution

Oh ya I guess this can be the question of the day even though it's not a new day here in Oregon yet but let's just leave it at a "Jill's curious question" Jpw tall is everyone? Just wondering, I'm 5'4"!
Old 08-11-2004, 03:49 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hi ladies!!

I had a busy night at work, they are having me work more because everyone is going on vacation and stuff this month but thursday is my last day for 10 days!! woohooo!!

Geri - I totally think we are the same person lol we seem to think along the same lines but tell me, do you have horrible road rage like I do? I'm a mean city driver lol. I hope you had a pleasant evening!

Spryng - Let me know how you like that control journal I might have to check it out I can't wait to hear your WI!!!

Penny - I bet you are just soo excited to start teaching. I can't wait to hear all about your first day!!!

Jilly - LOL I never asked if I could call you Jilly, I just do it I hope you don't mind I hope you had a great night!! Anything exciting happen? I know you missed me didn't ya? lol jk I'm tired so I'm a bit loopy lol.

Jaymi I don't think I got a PM from you perhaps it didn't go through but I have PMs from weeks ago and nothing from you LMK

Leigh I hope you are feeling better and if not, that this illness passes quickly. How is Liam?

Julie How are you doin girl? Anything exciting this summer?

Oh yeah Jill I'm 5'4" as well and I weighed myself when I got home tonight and I was at 216!! I'm so excited I can't wait for my official weigh in on Sunday!!

OK ladies its wicked late and I'm wicked tired so I'll post more in the morning!!
Love to all!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 06:27 AM   #28  

Gonna start a fresh Thread for the a.m. So it doesn't get swept away so quickly today.

SEE YOU AT 242!!!!!!!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote