Old 08-05-2004, 02:13 PM   #31  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Day 4

Okay, I am going ahead and posting that I have day 4 down to keep track of this, even though the day isn't over. I have had two meals already and have dinner planned so there is not way I can not stick to being OP. I also have extra flex points in case I want something later on after dinner which I know I won't. I have not eaten anything after dinner in quite sometime so...if for some reason I go over I will post that I did and start over. But again with having dinner planned and so many flex points there is no way I can. Anyhoo...

Marti~good job girly on having 15 days behind you! Keep up the good work.

Susan~thanks again! Don't worry about being OP for the weekend, but don't go too far off plan. Just enjoy your weekend and be ready to restart when ya get back.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:35 PM   #32  
RosieKate

Ok - i'm lost -but am staying OP so are we on 16, Marti? I'll try to go back and re-count my days later, just don't have time right now...
Welcome Cristi!
Scuzin - don't let the cookies get you down - you are doing a great job....so is everyone else from a quick glance at the posts
Keep up the great work, everyone!
RK
Old 08-05-2004, 09:07 PM   #33  

day 4 of water challenge down. yay

glad everyone else is doing well with their challenge. yay

tj
tjmarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 05:54 PM   #34  

hello---

day 5 of water down and going strong.
hope you all are doing well, and have a great weekend.

tj
Old 08-06-2004, 09:28 PM   #35  

Height: 5'1"

Day 17 done!! Almost there!!

I really need to hook up my VCR so I can actually follow some other tapes...but for now....I'm doing ok for exercises!!

Tj-Cristi-Rk-Scuzin So glad you are all doing this challenge with me. It really does help me to keep going! And I don't feel alone while I'm doing it!!

So once again

Thank you!!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 01:34 PM   #36  

Hiya MNJ and Scuzin!

I guess by now you know I didn't succeed in my 21 day challenge! Yeah I know I suck.

Anyways I just wanted to pop in really quick to update you on things. I am 38 weeks pregnant. I am due on 8/22 and will be induced on 8/16. I am having a boy.

The pregnancy has been rough, but not high risk. I fell twice and I have a pelvic joint dysfunction which causes me a lot of pain. Any exercise out of the water is not an option. I have been doing physical therapy in the pool a few nights a week and it helps some.

Baby and I are doing fine otherwise. I had an ultrasound last week and he weighed 6lbs 14 ounces. I am so ready to have this baby it's unreal. I don't sleep and I am still working full time.

We are completely ready and have everything we need. Now he just needs to make his big entrance!

I had gained 15lbs but I lost a pound last week. I just made bonus at work and I am going to buy myself a two month gift certificate to curves, that way I don't spend it. Then as soon as doc gives me the ok I will have a good way to jumpstart my program and make time for myself. I fear if I don't do something like this I will get into a rut quickly and too much time will pass. I lost 35lbs last year before I got pregnant and this year my goal is to lose 30 MORE.

I probably won't be on much in the next few weeks but I plan on revisiting once I am back on program. I am so sorry I have been such a slacker to you!! I do think of you every time I weigh in which is still every week and every glass of water too!

Take care and big hugs,
Lisa

Ps. Here is our baby's website if you're interested.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gagesplace/
friendsforfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 08:34 PM   #37  

day 6 of water done yay...
Lisa- once the baby comes, and things settle down, maybe you can come visit and get back on the challenge wagon. i hope everything goes well for you and the baby.

blessed be,
tj
Old 08-08-2004, 01:06 PM   #38  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, I have good news and I have bad news...

The good news is I actually made it passed the usualy three days...the bad news is I screwed up and fell off the wagon. I can't believe I made it this far only to screw up. I am not dwelling on it though-am picking myself up and jumping back on. So starting over with the challenge tomorrow-a new day and the beginning of a new week.

Rosie, Marti & TJ~you ladies are doing an awesome job~ keep up the good work.

Lisa~congrat's on the baby! And I hope everything goes well with the delivery. Also, thanks for sharing the site with us, love the name you have picked for your son. Best wishes!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 03:20 PM   #39  

Hello gals!!

Cristi--At least you weren't on day 13 and then had to start over!! I had that happen to me a few challenges ago!! (although...I should have just continued it!! ) You'll do great starting Monday!

Lisa--You are so close to the due date!! I hope you can post pictures when you have him! I did take a look at the baby now. How neat it is to have ultrasound pictures. Did you video tape your ultrasound? I did with my daughter....saw her first hiccup!! You take care of yourself and the baby and don't worry about coming in....you have so much more on your mind then a challenge!! Just come back when you are ready!!

Tj--Yeah for the water!! You're going strong.

Rk and Scuzin--Hope all is well with you two!!

Today is day 19!! I'm almost finished!! Yeehaw!!

I need to keep it going.....the challenge helps me succeed. I'm not sure what it is that I want to do for the next one........give myself a "DAY" to think it over when I'm done with this.

Ok...best get going!!
Old 08-08-2004, 04:29 PM   #40  
RosieKate

Hey y'all
I've been MIA for a few days, but am on 19, just like MArti. When this challenge is done, I need to take a little break as we are going on vacation. But, I will be back. Still thinking up what the next challenge should be.

Everyone is doing such a great job! Lisa - congrats on little Gage - that website was very cool! I'll be out of town when he's born, so welcome to the world, little guy

RK
Old 08-09-2004, 05:42 AM   #41  

Thanks everybody!

Mnj- just wanted to let you know that No we didn't get a video tape of the ultrasound. I guess they didn't offer it where we went. That must have been so kewl!!

You all are doing so great!! Keep it up and I'll check in from time to time.
friendsforfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:32 AM   #42  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Ok, You've all inspired me!

My 21 day challenge is to do 30 weighted sit ups and 15 push ups every day.

Along with this I might start stretching my hamstrings for box splits too! (this is only a maybe!)

I shall start between jobs today!

Hurah to 21 days!

Jen
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 01:46 PM   #43  

Ok I'm back!
Day one of the OP challenge take 2!

Welcome Jen, Good Luck!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:36 PM   #44  

21 days completed!!!!!!

So very happy that I finally got through this one!! After many times restarting with this....this is a good feeling. I got up this morning feeling all stiff and achey and so I did some pilates and stretches....got myself to feeling better. So I managed 21 days of ANY exercise!! Whoo Hoo!!

RK--This should also be your last day.....Congrats to you!!

Jen--Welcome!!! Your challenge is doable!! In fact I did something very similar to that before! Good luck to you!

Scuzin --Welcome Back!! Staying OP should be my next challlenge...but I may stick with exercise.

Cristi--How are you doing? I'm sure you're doing fine!! I've got confidence in you!!

Lisa--It's getting close to little Gage arriving!! So excited for you!!

Ok...I'm going to take a day (plus it's my interview day tomorrow) and then I will be back. Want to make sure what my next challenge will be.

Take care!!
Old 08-10-2004, 01:42 PM   #45  

YAY FOR YOU MARTI!!!!!!!!!

I'm on day 2.
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote