Old 08-03-2004, 04:42 PM   #61  

Height: 5 foot

Hello Everyone.. Faye.. you always say the right things... and if there was a way I could just.. fix my problems I would... but I can't. I guess I'm just looking for an answer and haven't gotten it yet. My marriage.. is a tough one.. some would say... just leave... but I have no where to go... and nothing to live on. Some would say just toughen it out... which I am doing... but I'm not sure if it's even just my marriage.. I just wake up feeling like crap some days... like it's the end of the world.. and then some days... I'm happy and motivated. Who knows why... maybe being moody is hereditary.. because Lord knows my dad can be the same way.. I don't like to give up... I'm a fighter.. but sometimes I get tired.. and weak.. and sometimes I fight.. and complain at the same time... Sorry If I complain too much... but I wouldnt dare tell anyone else how I feel. I tried writing a journal.. but I couldnt ever write it all down... I was scared and knew my hubby probably would read it.. So... I don't know.. Just bear with me.... And thanks for all of your "right" words...! I guess I just don't know HOW to get her off the bottle. My son just gave them both to me! My daughter is very independant and stubborn. She's not two yet.. so the doc says I have a little time.. it's not that big of a deal... And she doesnt drink juice or anything else in her bottles.. just milk. She drinks juice and etc out of a cup... She is .... somethin' else! But.... I'll start trying to get her off again....

Anyways, I forgot to update my day so far. No.. I havent exercised yet. I already had a SMALL frosty from Wendy’s. But no biggie. I took the kids to the park.. But it started pouring down after about an hour.. It was hot out there though. Now it is pouring down raining.. But the sun is beaming…South Carolina has the weirdest weather ever! I guess I’ll exercise later…. Well I want to exercise later. My daughter acts like she’s gonna take another nap… maybe I wore her out at the park… if it wasn’t 20 miles away.. I’d take them more often!! Anyways I better go.. I’ll try to update later tonight… Hope everyone is having a great day!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 06:00 AM   #62  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #79
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote