Old 07-02-2004, 06:40 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Good Afternoon,

My boss is getting trained. One of my supervisors that interviewed me is here as will. He was the one that kept winking at me during the interview. He asked how I was and I said " I have had better weeks"......I am so passive aggressive, I should have just said I am TICKED OFF!!!! lol

Brownie Batter, it was not too good, waaaaay too much chocolate for me. I thought of you Jana when I ate it . I think I will go back tonight and get Chuncky Monkey.My co workers are super nice to me, they make me laugh. We walked up a couple blocks to B& J's and walked around the neighborhood. Just a nice evening to go for a walk.

Gaby went with her father this morning. We did a fast "throw her clothes together" but she was happy to go. We met at a Freddies in Oak Grove and she saw him down the sidewalk. I put her down and she just flew into his arms, very sweet to see. We walked into the store and bought her a swimsuit and some socks and off they went.......
I guess I will drive down tomorrow and get a motel room and bum around the beach with the older girls.

Thanks to you all with your words of encouragement, means a lot.

Thank-you Cristi for the card!

Better get to work , trying to keep busy with Gaby gone. Dread going home tonight ........I guess I can get a hot bath and read some ...??? do something, maybe call someone??? I don't watch tv.....I can listen to music???? lol- I will figure it out..........

Enjoy your day off Jen Hope you have a safe trip RosieKate........we should meet sometime you know??? lol-

ttfn

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-02-2004 at 06:44 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 08:41 PM   #47  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I did something pretty dumb the other day...lost my address book! With my whole life in it,,,,,
We are staying in Arenas Blancas Cuba...right on the beach with a huge swimming pool right there too...YAY! August 28th to Sept 4th
Hawaii is expensive for Canadians then,,,cause when I did my checking it was coming up to over 45 hundred without food or drinks...
where as I am paying 5079 for all inclusive,,,including scuba lessons,,,and all the other things you can do at a beach. Entertainment each night, dance/spanish lessons...kids club so Tanner can hang with other kids...shopping nearby, and the best of all MASSAGES!
This also includes delux insurance...so for us that is an awesome deal,,,was a better deal 4 days ago when we were looking...if you can believe that,,,when I first looked it was 48 hundred...grrrr
Susan,,,like everyone is saying he is trying to make HIMSELF feel better,,,tell him to loose your number that your not interested in someone of his character. And if that doesn't stop him let him know of my size 9 feet in steel toed boots...and years of kickboxing...
Jana, that is such a sweet about the pumpkin patch....lol Did I ever mention pumpkin pie is like my ultimate favorite thing in the whole world?...lol I need to go have supper I am drooling again...

Rosiekate,,,You talked to your dad,,,he knows your feelings,,,theres not much else you can do. My friend Colleens dad (widowed 7 yrs ago) married a woman he had known for years...she was also widowed around the same time as he. She won't allow him to do much of what he used to do,,,her family comes first, with all holidays and she expects him to be there also. So Colleen has spent a few holidays alone cause of that,,,she wasn't invited. Family pictues are all of her family none of his...infact she was talking to her dad once about her mom and this woman got quite upset and had the gall to say that was in the past and its best left there. Its not like something really horrible happened in the marriage with Colleens mom and dad,,,her mom died. Thats it, so this woman is very insecure of her self.

Jen, well I really don't know what to say about the mowing thing,,,Mama Jana more or less said it all. I would get a retaining wall up half way...and fill the bottom half with sage and other wild like flowers with pea gravel...so no mowing is needed.

Cristi glad to know you are not flooded out...

Well off to sit by the curb while people look at my house...ddin't even feel like cleaning it...ha ha ha do I care? Nope,,,the pink house has been offered and accepted so we don't have my house,,,WAAAAAAAAAA

ttfn
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 09:25 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Pumpkin Pie sounds sooooooo good, with whip cream. lol.......omg- I just drooled on the keyboard......lol, old age I guess.....

One of my co workers just called, we have caller ID and I answered and just started laughing, he is so funny....too bad he is 29.....darn,darn,darn.....

You are so lucky Angie, you travel everywhere, can't believe you are going to Cuba?? Is that where you said?? Take me with you?? I haven't even been on a plane in my life.

Co workers sister who is another co worker jammed the copy machine last night. I am telling him this and he goes " why are you telling me, I didn't do it"....I say...." she is your sister, bloodline- you are responsible whether you like it or not....."lol.....argh,.......ok, you have to here to get the full extent of the humor.
I was handing out the coupons to Ben & Jerry's last night and I said "....kind of feel like a drug dealer"...lol........argh........ok, whatEVER!!!! lol

Had a can of tuna for dinner , mopped my floor with Armstrong, reallt good stuff.

Ok- better go.......

Sorry you rated Terminal a 2.5 Cristi.....lol. I didn't like Castaway either. Totally disgusted that Helen Hunt didn't wait for Hanks. I bawled like a baby.......the romantic I am.....lol. Anyway, I rate Terminal a 7.5........

Best get!!!!!

TTFN
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 09:51 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Hello gals--

Angie--I had to take a look at Arenas Blancas Cuba online....and it looks WONDERFUL!!! I wanna go now!! The beaches look so paradisy (is that a word?) I would love to visit Cuba. Never even thought about Cuba being beautiful. I guess it's time to venture and explore around. I hope you have lots of fun!! Send me a post card!! (I will remind you when you go! ) I hope you come back---because what you have planned....I know I wouldn't want to!

Well I will have to do more individuals later...Jhanai is calling me......all I hear is MOM....OH MOM!!

Talk to you all later

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:39 AM   #50  
GmaTo8

Exclamation

DO NOT POST HERE... GO TO # 57
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 07:33 AM   #51  
self portrait

:-), hee hee hee hee
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote