Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 01:07 PM   #61  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

hey Jenn!!! I thought you were Painterwoman,----she lives in Texas too!!!---i would LOVE To see some of your work-----where do i go?????----------oh yes,cowgirls-----the principal of the highschool called today to tell my dd that she will be delivering the Valedictory Speech-----dd is very happy so what the hey! may as well have fun with it.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:11 PM   #62  

O-tay Baggz...I guess I"ll PM u the addresses...this thing won't let me put them in my post....feel free to post them urselves if u'd like..lol

Jenn
Old 06-15-2004, 01:35 PM   #63  

Paintchick - you're so young- more a calf than a cow, I'd say. That's ok - we can use the young blood in this herd.

Peachez, congrats on the shirt award. I'm going to have to award myself some stretch pants if I don't start controlling myself.

Bagzie, congrats on the DD's valedictory speech. This is good, right??? Am I missing something?

I've been elected to talk to our DS's friend to tell him that he needs to find other accomodations. We need to use our motorhome this summer. It would be hard to do with him sleeping in it. This isn't going to be easy.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:47 PM   #64  

Tried to PM the links..that didn't work either :P hmmm

moooo
Old 06-15-2004, 02:48 PM   #65  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

poor wabby!!! why are you elected to do this and not the kids??? crap.----------yes---we are thrilled that she is the Valedictorian---i am glad the stressful year of sciene courses is over---i hope to never hear of advanced calculus again-----------she can talk about it to her friends at college!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #66  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

hey painter chick----please send me the urls----i am intrigued!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 03:35 PM   #67  

I'm trying..LoL...it wont let me bec I am new..the "Spam" filters keep me from sending the URLs...PM u me email addy and I'll send..then if u want u can post the work here (I'll try and attatch a couple of pics ..)
Old 06-15-2004, 03:41 PM   #68  

see if this works...these are my 2 newest works...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg passion1.jpg (40.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg BlueRose12.jpg (30.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-15-2004, 05:00 PM   #69  
fatter than U

Talking Ooooooooooh!

Nice art work, PainterChick! You're not related to PainterWoman, are you?

Did 30 on the elliptical and a 10 minute Pilates belly thing from a tape that I DO NOT like. Quick Fix Abs or something. Too hard and boring. I like my other tape better. Yes, my scale shows half pounds. Also kilograms and stone and body fat. If I have as much body fat as the scale says, then I'm in big big big trouble.

Bagzie! Thanks so much for the invitation but I'm all tied up on Thursday. I'll be waving at you guys from over here and having a Margie in honour of the graduates!

I can barely see Peachy under that huge pile of pretty pastel t-shirts! Way to go, Gorgeous One.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:49 PM   #70  
Member w/ messiest house

Hey PainterChick! What'd I tell you Welcome! I'm from NC as well, spent most of my school years in Charlotte. Parents and brother and sister still live thereabouts. I love your artwork, would love to see more. Can you just type out the url without the http and we can try it out?

Congrats on the t-shirt, Peachie! I was relieved to find that I was back to my normal (although still ridiculous) weight this morning. Maybe I can get somewhere. I've been trying to eat more often, instead of skipping breakfast and/or lunch and pigging out at midnight.

Went to vet yesterday: I have to put my kitties on diets, so no doubt we will lose weight together, right? One of them gained over a pound in a year, the other a few ounces. The chubber has developed one of those big ol' pouchy guts that some older cats get. She needs to do situps.

Congrats on K's valedictoriness! I'm glad she's excited about it. I asked DD how the kids see it and she said 2 things: that everyone always says to her "of course you'll be valedictorian" (which I think she found a little annoying, but no big deal) and that the most important thing to her if she is asked to be valed. is that her speech is totally original and interesting. I don't think there will be any doubt of that. I just hope it doesn't have to be censored... (just kidding)

Okay, I've got to post this and get offline. I can't come back until I have done 2 things:
  1. Sorted the computer room recycling
  2. Taken everything off my desk to clean it

Kiwi
Old 06-15-2004, 06:07 PM   #71  

geo cities d ot c om sla sh jkbrigham

type it like an address and that should work!
Old 06-15-2004, 06:24 PM   #72  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Wink Wow

YOUR PAINTINGS ARE GORGEOUS JEN---I ADORE PURPLE ROSES---WISH I COULD ACTUALLY BUY IT!!!!---THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL---FABULOUS COLOURS !!!! AMAZING!!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 06:34 PM   #73  

LoL...I like ur big letters....thanks for the compliment, I'm gald you liked the roses Not advertising but I do except payments and I also can lower the price from what the list price is...make an offer..lol

Planning on going to do 20-30 min eliptical tonight...so stressed and tired dunno if I'll make it...but I really need too *yawn*
Old 06-15-2004, 10:30 PM   #74  
Member w/ messiest house

Well, I did it. I got every last scrap off the desk and dusted it good. I filled every available surface in the room with junk I'm now in the middle of sorting it all and trying to find a home for stuff. It shouldn't be all that difficult--this desk is huge and has all sorts of shelves and cubbyholes, but you just wouldn't believe all the junk. I found a wedding invitation from 2 years ago that I didn't do anything about So far I haven't found all that many useful things. I guess this desk isn't old enough to have really good stuff buried in it. For that, I'll have to clean my corner of the kitchen.

Had yummy broiled chicken for dinner. mmmm. I should bottle and sell my seasoned salt. It's soooooooo good.

Man, I'm tired.

Kiwi
Old 06-16-2004, 01:43 AM   #75  
fatter than U

Cool 1000 years of wedded bliss

Well, that's what it feels like. Today is our 14th wedding anniversary. Still on husband #1. I feel so old. We're going out for dinner and dh has been *reminded* that today would be an appropriate day to bring home flowers. Let's see if he understood my subtle hints.

Wow, PainterChick, I'm totally impressed! So many creative people around here.

Only three more weeks until I get to go hoooooooooome. Of course I will be posting regularily from Mummy's computer and updating you on how much I've been eating.
Closed Thread