Old 05-24-2004, 09:54 PM   #31  

Crystal - Congrats! I am so excited for you! Little ones are such a precious gift from God. I am so ready to have my next one. JW will be one in Aug. maybe I can talk him into it.

Penny - So sorry to hear you are leaving. The post have been quite overwhelming the last couple of weeks. I have had a hard time keeping up.

Michelle, Spryng - I am planning on being at chat tonight. 1000pm is that right.

Leigh - It is so hard to get back on track for me after the weekend. I thought our life would slow down with the social events with the baby, but when you live in a place like Chas or Atl everyone comes to visit. I love it, but we are always eating.

The underwire is popping out of my nursing bra. Yet another sign it is time to wean.
meltin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 10:12 PM   #32  
2BoysMom

Melinda your underwire...I thought that only happens to me with my regular bras!! Glad you're feeling better. I can't keep up with these threads either!!

Penny, we're going to miss you!

Spryng, I must admit I don't make it to the other website very often anymore...maybe when the snow flies!

Crystal...CONGRATS! Glad you're happier about it now. Dh had a vas in December so I should never have to worry about that! I'm too old for more anyway

Michelle, Ginny, Lisa, Cindi, Leigh, Jessie (um, Jessie, where are you??) anyone I may have forgotten...hello to all.

My WI...are you ready???? I lost another 2 lbs. Believe me, after the way I misbehaved this week I almost wish I had gained so that I don't start thinking I can do that all the time!! Hey, I'll take the loss!

OK, I'm tired and I have some straightening up to do.

I'll talk to you tomorrow!! Have a great night.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 10:24 PM   #33  
burned out bus driver

Just back in here for a drive by visit.......Crystal congrats hon!!!!!! I love your attitude about this...the Lord will provide, He always does. And I remember the shock/fear/joy/elation when I found out that I was pg with Dd (8) after a ton of trouble.......major walk of faith there....so I can sympathize a wee bit. Feel good and take care of yourself. Make sure you are taking vitamins!!! Both of you need that folic acid.

I am a tired puppy. See ya tomorrow.....have a good evening.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 06:01 AM   #34  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread...
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote