Old 05-18-2004, 04:30 PM   #106  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi guys.

Noelle, Do you ever see any hula cake toppings over there? My neice wants a kitten or a hamster in a hula skirt on her birthday cake but my sister cant find anything like that. The kid is weird. haha

Kempy, I cant imagine all that you have to deal with with losing your dad at such a young age but I want you to know that I am here for you too if you ever need anyone to talk to about it. {{{{Kempy}}}}} That is too bad that Echo isnt preggo. I was getting excited to hear about how many she had and to see pics.

Julie, I am having fat free hotdogs and baked fries for supper. Hopefully I can be good the rest of the day. I almost ate a honeybun at work but I threw it on the rack before I could glaze it and eat it. Then I just ate a big fat carrot. I definately relate to wanting to eat and eat. The kids are going to my Mom's for the weekend so I will be having a very hard time being good. Especially since we bought lobsters last weekend and made lobster rolls and ate the tails in butter. YUM!!! I have been craving it so bad ever since.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:56 PM   #107  

Angie you are making my mouth water! I love lobster, crab, shrimp etc. dipped in butter. I get it once a year on New years. I guess that is a great thing about living where you live, all that fresh seafood. You and Jay are going to be alone for the weekend! I bet it is a much needed break for you. Do you guys have any plans? Hubby and wifey time? Hahahaha.
Tonight for supper we had bratwurst patties, fries and cooked carrots. You and I always seem to have fries on the same night . I tried not to pig out too much tonight.

I just got off the phone with my brother's new wife. She is such a sweetheart. She is the type to let it all out there. Not stuck up, just plain nice. I wish my hus sister was nicer to me. blah, blah, blah, I always say she looks nice or compliment her but she never has anything nice to say to me at all. She hardly even talks to me. I don't know what I even did to Pi$$ her off. Oh well I am not going to let that get on my nerves. I am wound up tight enough today. Hus took the kids to the park tonight so that is why I am here right now. Ahhhh, much needed break. I love'em but I like it quiet sometimes too. I think I am going to go tune into AI now. Luv ya girls. Don't be shy come out come all and post. Okay I better go I am getting to weird now . Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:40 PM   #108  

Hi Chickies! Well, yesterday was a bust, but, today was better. The only junk per se that I ate was 1/2 cup of frozen sherbert. So, 1 day down. I feel so embarassed that 1 day is so hard for me, but, really, it is!

Kempy,

I understand dad issues. My dad died when I was only 13. He lost his sight in front of me, went into a coma, and passed away shortly thereafter. I know I still have alot of unresolved issues, and they probably contribute to my overeating. ((Kempy)) If you ever need to talk to someone who has been there, I am here.

Angie,

Mmmm, seafood. I don't care much for lobster, but, crab legs, yummy!! I LOVE to go to Red Lobster and order 1 lb. crab legs, their yummy caesar salad, and delictable biscuits! Oooohh, my mouth is watering, lol.

Noelle,

How have ya been? My start off Monday was a bust, but, I made it through Tuesday.

Hello to everyone! Hope you're having a great night.

Holly
chikitababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:37 AM   #109  

Holly I was 13 too. It was right b4 Father's day when he died and I was going to have my birthday on July 1st so I sometimes get mad about that. Not that him dying would have been good at anytime in my life but I hate that I had to miss out on so many things with him. I would get jealous of my friends and their dad's. I still do sometimes. Thanks everybody for being so supportive. I know that is why I have you guys.

So, Julie what did you think about AI last night. I slept through all of their songs except the last one they sang. I still think it will be Jas going home tonight. I could be wrong though. I tried to vote for Diana last night at 10 and the show had been over for 2 hours by then and I still could not get through. Our local news had George Huff on and he was beign so funny. It is pretty cool that he is from here. I hope he ends up with a record deal too. I really liked him.

Angie would your bank give you a loan so that you could buy the house and then once that was paid for you could refinance it? I hate that you are having to deal with big butt heads with this. If I had the money I would let you use it.

Noelle we are having the rains like you got a few weeks ago. I knew it wuld be hitting us soon. It is usually like this this time of year.

I need to run I am running a virus search. I think our work computers have someone srewing with them.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:41 AM   #110  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Well, Holly I was the opposite of you. My first day was pretty good but yesterday was a definate bust. Why cant I leave the damn cookies alone? I am so sick of making them because I always eat some. I ate 3 for breakfast

Julie, I think we have the same taste in food. Just think of the damage we could do if we lived near each other.

Kempy, How ya doin today? Is Joe home now?

Cal, How are you doing this week?My kids are getting excited for school to end now. They are ready to live in the pool.

Noelle, Where are ya? Have things slowed down at the shop yet?
Old 05-19-2004, 11:44 AM   #111  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Kempy, Mine is screwed up too. My Norton Antivirus isnt working like it should be and I have to uninstall it and then reinstall it the sight said. I dont want to do it it takes forever.

The bank that we deal with has a minimum of 20000.00 for a mortgage loan so they cant do anything because the minimum bid is so much plus nothing is guaranteed since it is an auction. Maybe when my house sells there will be something cheap available somewhere.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:26 PM   #112  

Good Morning Girls

Actually late morning? How is everyone today? I have a little bit of an upset tummy today. So I might fast and drink water. But other than that the sun is shining and beautiful. Kinda cool out, but we are suppose to get some storms tonight into tomorrow that are suppose to be strong. Hus has been saying I have been talking all night in my sleep. I wish he could understand me and find out what I am saying .

Oh Angie don't you just wish you could win the lottery? It would't solve every problem, but alot of them. I would hire a personal trainer and a chef. And a huge house. Money, ugh! I have to dish out a wedding and graduation gift of money to my brother. But he deserves it, he is a great guy. I miss him, I wish he lived closer.

Kempy I wanted to vote last night for Diana too. But I never got the chance. I also think Jas is going to go tonight. I thought Diana was fantastic last night. I hope she wins. I just love her bubbly and smiley face. We will have to tune into tonight. I would also like to catch some of the Bachelor. I am a tv person . I was so mad on Monday when they cancelled the rest of the Restaurant shows, the one with the beautiful Rocco Dispirto. I guess rating were not high enough? I would love to go to his restaurants if I ever go to New York again.

Hi Noelle, Holly, Jacks(where are ya?), Summer, Cal and everyone else. Check in later. Julie
Old 05-19-2004, 10:19 PM   #113  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, you're all probably asleep by now...I've been surfing the net trying to confirm who the heck got booted off AI last night. I found that Jas is finally out of there. I liked her in the beginning (I guess it was that Hawaii spirit?), but if we were actually going based on singing ability and talent? I wanted LaToya to win and I had a thing for George... anyway, I'm glad that Diana's in there because even though she has a Kelly Clarkson style of shouting, I think she's a better singer than Jas is at this point in time.

Angie, I may be able to locate a little Hello Kitty wearing a hula skirt figurine, but how soon do you need it? The only other thing I can think of is you get a Lilo (Disney) cake topper (although she's not a cat I know ) she does shake her hips... I'll let you know if I see anything here.

Julie, how's the tummy doing?

Holly and Kempy, I feel for both of you to experience such a loss at such a young age. Talk it out here if you feel like it, we're all here to listen and lend you a shoulder to cry on.

My 1st day trying to get back on track was a bust...and it sucked too because I did really good right on up til the evening! Yesterday was worse than the day before, and well today...I still consider myself on track--one more meal of the day to go

Gosh, it's getting late here I gotta get cracking so I can go home. Hello to everyone else, hang loose!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:22 PM   #114  

Good Evening Everyone,

Normally I don't get online much during the week, but I had a little time tonight.
Ashley lost her first tooth Monday night. Last night she was so excited because the Tooth Fairy would be coming. This morning she was just as excited when she found money under her pillow. She has 3 other teeth that are loose, so the Tooth Fairy will be staying around awhile.

Angie: I am sooooo ready for school to be out. 3 weeks from tomorrow, June 10, is our last day. The kids are doing ok for now. I was out the last two days and the sub told me that the kids were great; no problems. I knew they wouldn't be problems because they don't want to face me when I go back. I really do have a great bunch of kids. I won't be back at that school next year, though. I've signed a contract with another district that is closer to home. I'll still have 7th grade Language Arts, but I actually get to help set up the curriculum; I'm excited about that.

My foot is better because the doctor gave me something for it. I could actually walk without much limping today. It's still sore, but at least it's bearable.

Weather is hot, hot, hot!! I'm not looking forward to summer. (Except the trip to Alaska in July)

Have a great evening everyone.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:14 AM   #115  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Morning girls. Something is definately wrong with my computer. I turned it on this morning and it goes to a default homepage and wont let me do anything. Then this spywear remover add pops up to remove spywear. What the heck is with that? I am trying to get my Norton Antivirus to work again because it wont work right. I dont know what is going on. I know how to turn the computer on and go to 3FC but that is about it. I definately dont know any of the technical stuff. I hope I can get it fixed. I would hate to have something go wrong with my puter and lose contact with you guys.

It is another nice day outside. Although the rain is supposed to come tonight. We are mulching the side bank now. The next house we buy had better have a flat yard because I am sick of hills and slopes.

Poor Brit was one place away from going to the track finals. I am so proud of her because there were 52 kids on the track team and she came in 4th place in her event.She did a great job.

Corey finally has himself a girlfriend. He is so happy. He has been rummaging the girls things looking for trinkets to give her. It is so cute.

Alicia is just Alicia.

Cal, Did you get the job with Ashleys school or is it another school closer to home?Either way CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you to be closer to Ashley. That will be nice for you both.

Noelle, I have been living the same week as you. It is like the harder I try to diet the more I eat. What the heck? I never thought of the hello kitty toppers. I will have her look for one of those. Her party is on June 12th and then we have the big party for My Moms 50th,my dads 51st,the twins 11th, my 32nd and Jays 32nd on June 26th.

Well, I am going to see if I can fix my computer so I will try to check back later.
Old 05-20-2004, 03:36 PM   #116  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Angie...I found a 4" Hello Kitty bobble-head figurine wearing a hula skirt--is that too big for a cake topper? It's even got a tan! Let me know if you want it, I'll go out and pick it up for ya. Is Auntie Angie baking the cake? Congrats to Brit, she did great. Yikes, a girlfriend for Corey already? I remember puppy love

Cal, what a milestone for Ashley . How much money does the tooth fairy bring nowadays? Will I be divulging my age if I say I used to get dimes and sometimes quarters? Congrats on the new job and take care of your foot!

How's everyone else doing today? It's yucky and muggy and hot and rainy all at the same time here...I think it's because Jasmine got voted off AI, hehe. I wish it would just pour really hard to cool things off. I'm finally planning a trip to Disneyland this October. My mom and niece will come along with us so it should be fun, the more the merrier. I've got to get some work done so I'll check back w/y'all later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:00 PM   #117  

Good Afternoon All!

Angie the dating scene all ready? Boy you have your hands full now! I wonder if the figure that Noelle found would be on their website? I have been on the hello kitty website before, so I know that they actually do have a website.

Noelle it is muggy and warm here, too! Can you believe it? But we have a storm front coming through and the high tomorrow is only 59 degrees. Thanks for asking. My tummy is feeling better. I just let my nerves get to me sometimes and I really think it affects my stomach. How exciting about your trip you have planned. I bet it will be a blast. Stupid question, but are you going to the one closer to you in California or the one in Florida. I always get the "world" and the "land" mixed up . I hope it downpours by you to cool your area off. Last night I felt bad for Jas, but I cannot believe the support and love for her there that they showed on AI. That was great.

Hi Kempy, hope you are having a good day at school. Seems like you just started and now its almost done! Time flys thats for sure.

Cal I will soon have the tooth fairy to deal with too. And what are the going rates these days? I think I got a quarter, maybe a dollar at the most. Hope the foot feels better.

I don't know what I am having for supper yet. Maybe grill something cause the rain is coming tomorrow. I just had a can of prune juice for a snack. Yuck, hahahaha . What is everyone else making? Well hello to everyone I missed. If anyone watched the Bachelor last night could you believe the ending? Reality tv, huh? I think he was a hunk but I wonder how smart he is. You can't get to know a person through the T.V. I guess. Julie
Old 05-20-2004, 04:06 PM   #118  

Btw Angie I wish I could help you with the computer probs. My hus is a total whiz at the computer. Maybe I will ask him for ya. Last night I was trying to attatch a picture to a card I was making for my brother and he was standing behind me and saying "push this, do this, your doing it wrong!" I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. And it was making him even more mad !
Finally I turned around and said "Who in the **** do you think I am Bill Gates!"
I don't know how to do much on this thing either. Talk to ya later. Julie
Old 05-20-2004, 04:44 PM   #119  

Default Hey!

Good Afternoon Ladies

Congrats to Cal on the new job! and closer to home that is great! Alaska in July? So want to go...my wanderlust rears its head every now again. More often than not actually - I miss being overseas and I moved every two years...My husband laughs at me because when I start getting restless he just says "Well It's been about 2 years at this job/place/neighborhood..." you get the point.

Angie your computer is acting up? Norton screwed up my computer and I now use McAffee. If that is any help at all. Congrats to Brit! I admire runners - not my thing - my mom laughed and said the only way I would run is if it was after a ball or if I was in trouble
Hey have you thought of a personal loan from a bank since the amount is smaller than the minimum required? Just a thought.

I am having some friends over tonight to grill out and do it potluck style. So who knows what I'll be eating tonight. Sometimes that is the fun of it all!

Work is crazy. At least it keeps me from being bored that seems to be the time I look for eats!

Hello to Kempy, Holly and Noelle!

Quote of the day:
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. James Branch Cabell (1879 - 1958),

All about perspective, yes?

be well.

GEM/Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 05:29 PM   #120  

Angie hus said try downloading adaware from lavasoft.com, try and or spybot to remove the spyware on your computer. Change your homepage back, go to internet explorer under tools on the top tool bar, put the homepage address back to what you want it to be. This sounds like I am typing a different language ! Maybe Jay can help you with it. Julie. I hope it works out for you. Have a great night....check in later,