Old 04-27-2004, 04:44 PM   #16  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday i had a 3pt day so not so bad considering my progress as of late once i get into a routine i'll start incorporating some exercise in there too but i am getting some with all the yardwork i'm doing

MsCat, a girl on another thread started a fruit and veg diet on Saturday and she said her poop is a nice grassy green shade and i thought of you! a nice way to be remembered eh? so it looks like the veggies could well be the cause and i don't think they have to be dark coloured greens either its probably all the crap (toxins) pun intended coming out of your body and not anything to worry about.

Jessica, have you thought of making some hard boiled eggs in the evening? then you can just grab a couple in the morning to take with you or make a sandwich if you have the time, they really do keep the hunger away

Last edited by cat90; 04-27-2004 at 04:47 PM.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:35 PM   #17  

Good evening girlies! Hope all is going well with you today.

Dinner is over and cleaned up and we are upstairs for the evening so I had another 4 pt day today. It is so nice to be back to normal. I noticed when I was in Vegas I was gassy all the time and it had to be from putting fatty foods into me. It always causes some stomach upset when I go back to a strict regimen again for about a week then my body settles into its rhythm again and everything is fine.

I talked to my son today and they are both doing fine. He is the showroom manager at a spa company and is going to have to fire someone. He said the guy has been asking for it for months now and the owner has finally had enough I guess. Only problem is, he is a salesman, which means my son has to pick up the slack with selling until they hire someone else which with his other duties makes him really really busy.

Not much news in the midsouth. Some yoyo rearended a school bus full of kids this afternoon as the bus was stopped at a railroad crossing. Sent a bunch of the kids to the hospital. This town's drivers are all nuts!

Everyone have a super duper evening and I will talk with you in the morning!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:13 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Evening ladies!

Finally got to check in. Been real busy with both jobs lately. Sounds as if everyone has been busy. I wish that I had some of the engery to do work around the house like some of you all do The good news is that I finally lost about 4 of the 10 lbs that the steriods put on me. YEAH for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got in a real good workout today, eating was that eating and the water alright.

Gotta go time for bed

sandy
gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:29 AM   #19  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What problem can we help you with or just blow off steam?

Sandy: I am so glad you are losing the weight again. Keep up the good work.

later ladies!

Faye
Old 04-28-2004, 07:28 AM   #20  

Default Morning Report!

I just wanted to report first thing that I had a 3 pointer yesterday - too busy to exercise . Had excellent water intake too late in the evening - was tinkling all night . I am on my way to a 4-pointer today - got in a 20 minute treadmill workout already and 24 oz of water.

Faye - I empathize with your son - I am still feeling the effects of firing my student advisor - trying to figure out how I am going to clean up his files and provide end-of-the-year services to his students. We are all better off for it. I hope this is the case for your son.

Cat90 - Thanks for the tip - and I finally stopped the green poop!

I am looking forward to checking in later - mscat
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:50 AM   #21  

Good morning girlies!

Had a 3 pointer yesterday......not enough water, but I did manage to do some rehearsing which was great exercise. I was still feeling ill, though, so the rest of the day I just sat in front of the tv and did a bunch of sewing.

I think I'm finally finished sewing everybody else's stuff for the show, so now I can work on my own costumes. I'm beading a knockout red 2 piece costume. It has beaded fringe covering the entire skirt! I'll post a picture when I finish it.....the bra is all beaded and I'm going to assemble it today, but the skirt will probably take another week.

Congrats on the loss Sandy!

Carrie--How's that EXERCISE coming along??? Hmmmmm.........no time to slack off now!

Cat, Susan, Jessica, Faye, AManda and Amanda......everybody have a super day!

I'll be back later,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:03 AM   #22  
Losing It :D

Hi Everyone

Sorry I was MIA for a while, I tried topost everyday since monday and 3FC was getting all screwy...So first this is a test....
Amanda456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:16 AM   #23  
Losing It :D

Talking

Okay good it worked!!

Well lets see whats new with me....Chad my BF hot a moose the other night while he was on his way home...Hes okay, the moose didnt survive though

I have been doing really good. Yesturday I actully went for a jog..I havent ran in like 6 years I couldnt beleive it I could actully run...I only went 1/2 mile cause I didnt want to over do it cause it was first time. but i'll tell you my lungs really hurt afterwards probally cause they never had that much air in them before...I wanted to try jogging again today but I woke up and theres SNOW on the ground..I guess what do you expect for Canada.. So I guess I will do a video this morning...:lift:

Well Chad has an interview this weekend back at home , so we are going to my parents on friday. I really hope he gets it, he talked to the owner of the feedlot last night and it sounds really good. they have a 2000 head feedlot and 300 cows that calf out. He will be making more miney and plus then I CAN find a job and I will be making money and so we will be just racking in the dough... Both of our familes are really rooting for chad to get this job, cause we will be much closer to home...

Well thats about it,
I'll check in later

Amanda

P.S I weighed myself this morning and I currently weigh 233..ONE MORE POUND UNTIL I REACH 50 POUNDS LOST!!!!!!!!
Amanda456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:23 AM   #24  
It is what it is...

Morning Everyone ...

I had a 3 pointer yesterday, no exercise ( no Julie not going well, ha )
I actually gave my Mom my WATP dvds so that she can try them before she buys them, she is going to do them all week and them give them back to me this weekend - so I plan on getting back into those once I get back ( excuses, excuses ... ) anyway but I did stay OP which has been really hard for me, in WW once you get down to certain weights you lose points, so when I got to 199 I lost 2 whole points, it may not sound like much of you who dont know the program but it is a huge deal, so now I am having to rework my whole eating for the day, and it will take a while but I will get the hang of it, find my groove so to speak...Thank God is does not go down again until I hit 175, and that will be a while...

Julie - That red costume sounds nice, I know I have said it before but red is my favorite, I have way too many red shirts and outfits...Thanks for trying to kick my butt in gear for the exercise, I need it, I am so bad about it I know...
but this flab has got to go!!!!

Mscat, Amanda456, Cat90, Scuzin, Zookeeper, Knobhdy, Faye, and everyone else, have a great day, talk to you all later...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:27 AM   #25  
It is what it is...

Amanda 456 - Guess we were posting at the same time...Congrats on the almost 50 pounds down, what an accomplishment!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that Chad gets the new job, even if he did "hot" a moose ( whatever that means ) Just Kidding
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:35 AM   #26  

Good morning group. We are on the downside of our first quarter's challenge. Remember I need you to let me know your weight on Friday or Saturday at the latest so I can calculate your losses.

Julie: What is it with you and water lately, hydrophobia?????

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

MsCat:
Julie
Carri
Faye

I need to get started on my painting, so I will check in with you later!

Faye

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: ALL THAT A PERSON ACHIEVES AND ALL THAT THEY FAIL TO ACHIEVE IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF HIS OWN THOUGHTS.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:58 AM   #27  

Good Morning!

Well I've been doing pretty darn good this week so far, been peeking at the scale and I'm hopeing for some exciting news on friday!

Amanda - can't wait to congradulate you on making 50

Have a good day all
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:12 AM   #28  
I Can and I Will

Default Hello Beautifuls.. I Am Back!!

Hello everyone... our computer just died...and its taken me this long to figure out i could use my daughters laptop... DUH! Anyway... i am glad to read all are well... i just read this thread. Things havent been great here(personally) but are getting better(body wise at least)... hubby and i are having commincation problems... he doesnt...lol anyway... i am going to curves... no weight loss to report but i have lost 2 inches... 1 inch on my hips and 1/2 each on my thighs and arms. i have started a low carb way of eating... and i find that the protien especially in the morning keeps me going. i eat hard boiled eggs and i am good til lunch. most days anyway...lol Its so nice to be able to talk with u all agian. I will check back later and i wish u all the best and remember to take care of U... Love u all.....
Sandy
Sandybrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:54 AM   #29  
2006 - Panda Remix

Red face

Hi Friends!

Sorry I haven't been around lately - my poor Nigel is stressed, depressed and grieving, and the only thing that makes him happy is being on the computer every waking moment! it is his form of escapism and who am I to interrupt his one pleasure?

I am okay - still pretty down, but doing my best. I've had a couple of 4 point days recently - I've been going on my exercise bike and also for short walks, which has helped my low mood. I've got an appointment with my doctor on Friday to consider changing my meds - so things will pick up soon.

I will pop in when I can - but I won't be able to visit daily at present.

take care

Love Amanda xxx
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 12:40 PM   #30  

Sandy B and Amanda P: It was great to hear from you girls! We miss you when we don't see you around. Hope Nigel can work through things. Give him time! Sandy, just keep the communication open with dh as it is the best thing you can do.

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! It is for this ristzy eyewear place. I just faxed the resume last night and she called a little while ago while I was painting. Please say little prayer that if this is what God's wants me to do that everything will work out ok

I finished another cabinet. It was tough this morning because for some reason my ankles hurt but I perservered and got the darn thing done. I am about ready to eat some lunch and then take a shower.

Faye