Old 03-30-2004, 08:46 PM   #46  

Hey Gang! Dang I can't spell tonight! Nothing much here. Just a hip that hurts from 3 hours of walking this morning. And I have to repeat the routine for the next 2 days. I hate standardized tests. And the crappy teachers that Landon has gave him homework tonight. *sigh* I've never seen any teachers give homework the night before a big test. *sigh* My pi$$y hubby is on my nerves. Can't stand his butt. I think I will divorce him. *teasing* (He was reading over my shoulder and I just made him have a cow! I'm so rotten! ) He's laughing so hard that he's crying now. Uh oh...... the wrestling match of the century is on... gotta go kick his butt. LOL Night girlies!
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:12 PM   #47  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Cristi - there you are! I was beginning to worry! Sorry you've been in a funk - is there anything I can do?

Susan - only kids under 2 fly free at most (all?) airlines. But the good news is, kids under 3 get into the Disney parks free. So there will be 4 of them who are under 3. Good luck with the job search.

Kayecee - LOL, I bet your DH about freaked reading what you wrote! No matter who you get into a wrestling match with, my money's on you!

Rita - it is colder here in Indiana, too. I sometimes weigh in at night just to see what it is, but I don't ever count it! Ya gotta weigh in the morning after you pee, in the buff! :

Hi also to Marti, Angie, Katie, Kathy, Shanna, and anyone else I missed.

Penny's has the cutest Crazy Horse bracelet and earring sets on sale for $10. I bought two - the blue and the pink. Also got Neal a shirt to wear to the funeral Friday.

I had fun at my friends house. We kicked off our shoes and yapped about everything and nothing.

See ya later,
Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:14 PM   #48  

Talking

Hah! Stomped him good! All hail the queen!
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:15 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies--

How is everyone doing? School is alright I suppose.....just really not into it right now. But just gotta get it done!!

BTW...did I tell you all that I got two B's and two A's last term? Not to bad. I wanted all A's but having the divorce finalized and then the wedding thing, I really got distracted at the end!

Sorry to make this short....company just came and I think I better answer the door!! (actually James got it but I still need to go)

I will post more later----I promise.

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:21 PM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

Well, I'm back...as promised!!

Company is for James....I don't need to yap guy stuff right now! Hee-hee!!

Let's see here......

I once again forgot to weigh myself yesterday.....I think I may be scared of the scale. I just know it's going to be up!!!! I have GOT to work on myself!! Summer is just around the corner and I want to wear cute summer clothes!!

The pictures I posted of the wedding I just hate how my face looks! Almost like my face is blending into my neck!! What the HECK is up with that?!! When did I start melting into myself??

So....I need to start my walking and eating right. WHY?! WHY must it be such a pain to stay in shape?

Ok...I'm just being crazy.

Ok ladies...this time I need to get off. I need to give Shanna a call.

You all take Care!

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:22 AM   #51  
a work in progress

Default good morning...

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'm just finishing my coffee and trying to get the nerve to get my shoes on and get out the door. Today is Cesar Chavez Day and all the state workers have the day off, so the commute into downtown shouldn't be too horrific this morning.

I've been trying to pop on here every day and quickly read the latest news, even though I haven't had time to post for a few days...so forgive me if I ask dumb questions because I missed something

Susan, what's a Sandra Bullock dress? Like one she wore in a particular movie? When is your lunch date w/Alex?

Kayecee -- that's awful about that poor woman. I hope she got a HUGE settlement. Yes, doctors are human and make mistakes, but her life is changed, she obviously went through a lot of pain, and she is now disabled permanently. Hers was NOT a frivolous lawsuit, and that's why doctors are insured like crazy in case something like that happens. And then you hear about stupid lawsuits that people win -- like the woman that sued a fast food place because she slipped on a drink that was spilled on the floor...and she was the one who got in a fight with her boyfriend and threw the soda at him in the first place! It's just not right.

Jana, I am very sorry to hear about your SIL, but I am glad she is no longer hurting. It's good that Neal's brother has family that love him to help him get through this hard time.

Angie -- $13,000?!? Ay yi yi! I am always so afraid of owing taxes that I claim zero exemptions and get taxed a ridiculous amount...but then I always get at least a modest refund at the end of the year. Lots of people have told me that's stupid, and I should claim enough exemptions so that I don't owe anything, but so the government doesn't have use of my money all year, because I could be earning interest on it. But that's really a joke If I had more money in my pocket all year, I'd probably just spend it -- so I guess I use the Federal government as sort of a 0%-interest-earning piggy bank.

Marti, sounds like married life suits you well! Welcome back to the real world from honeymoon land It's been cooler here the last few days but should be up in the 80's again the end of this week, I think... I just wish Spring would last longer here. We tend to jump right to Summer, and I HATE the heat!

Alright ladies, gotta run to work. Have a great day, and I'll be "reading" you all soon

Katie
Katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:35 AM   #52  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

Katie- Hi.
My idea of what a Sandra Bullock dress is what she wore in Hope Floats. Those little sleeveless sundresses with a cute sweaters.

summery,girlie, pretty things......

April 17th is the lunch date.He called yesterday afternoon after I was finihed with my roach baiting readiness,,,,,and said he had gone home early cause he hadn't felt good. Had some darn thing called a fish taco?? at taco time?....and that made him not feel well. Anyway, I heard a bing sound in the background and asked what it was..........oh, he said ....just the microwave, thawing out some shrimp for dinner.
*roll eyes*,,,,,,,I just said he better cook it well and hope he takes care.Call me Dr,Susan and I will be sending you a bill in the mail....men.

Trying to get back on track.

best get
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 12:36 PM   #53  
kitty Momo

Please go to Chit Chat #40

Thanks
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote