Old 03-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #31  
GmaTo8

Good evening ladies,

Marti - so glad you had a nice honeymoon. Now it's back to the real world, huh. Doesn't marriage give you a sense of completeness and security? I did to me. And I like saying "my husband" and hearing "my wife". Don't tell the women's libbers where I live! LOL

Susan - I'm sure Alex is very nice, but I just want you to be careful! And I'm glad the place you picked is public.

Angie - you need a 5 month break, girl. Gotta have time off to play this summer. We got really lucky when we sold our house in town. The realtor always gave us notice and was real nice. Considering what they get out of it, you'd think they would be nicer to you!

Kayecee - I hope the poor woman got a huge settlement. Hope you get the camper. I always wanted to go camping until we moved to the boonies. Now I feel like I am camping all the time, lol. I like to go to the city for a change.

Rita - glad you enjoyed your walk. Has it been as windy in Ohio as it is in Indiana?

Cristi - are you still watching the movie???? LOL

We are all sad about Deborah but had a nice weekend anyway. The weather was just beautiful today and we spent most of the day outside. I played ball with the twins, and can really tell the difference in my weight from last fall. It made me feel really good, and I can't wait to see how I feel after losing even more!

Btw, the chickie avatars are available to anyone, and have weight loss numbers of any denomination, by 5s. (5, 10, 15 etc.) For anyonw who is interested, just click on user cp, then edit avatar to change yours.

See you sometime tomorrow,
Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 09:55 PM   #32  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Kaycee,
I just don't understand some poeple. GRRRR the DR and other medical presonell are HUMAN,,,humans make mistakes. Geesh, that poor woman's life has been altered,,,so has her family if they have to help her now all the time.

Jana,,,hair coloring is a pain in the keester...I just did mine yesterday. I know there will come a time when I will stop. And go natural....*sigh hopefully in about 20 yrs.
till then Im a slave to the bottle...

Susan...3 days? thats all it was? geesh coulf of sworn it was weeks...and weeks...kidding. Seems like it was only one day. Wish you could come here. Bring the Gabsters and hang out here. It gets hot here but its a dry heat so bring moiturizer

Im cranky again,,,PMS big time. Got our our tax stuff...got to pay..13 thousand yay!

Anyone watch Extreme HOUSE makeover? I just love that show. The did a show for a woman named Sweet Alice,,,I was crying along with her...lol

3more shows to go,,,Im tired out. I slept into 10:30 this morning,,,and would of slept more if jim the voice coach hadn't called..
Monte Tanner and I went to see Master and Comander...it was so awesome! I had read somewhere that there was close to 200 extras,,,and out of them only 5 weren't sea (motion) sick.

So many movies to see....
Tanner's band is having an auction on Tuesday. Its a bad place for me to be at....lol love auctions...lol

Well off to bed I go,.....night
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 10:37 AM   #33  
kitty Momo

Happy Belated 4th Birthday Vallory!!!!!

Good Morning,

It is nice to have you back posting Kayecee,sounds like a sad jury case thing..........((UGH- I don't know what it is called!!)) It was very sad nontheless.....just makes me realize how blessed I am to have good health,never should take that for granted.

Ang- You just wished your visit was weeks and weeks...lol. I was a lousy hostness, you were a wonderful guest though.
I would meet you half way in Vancouver,BC??? I will have to bring my pepper spray though.......don't know if I trust you totally....lol.....

Sorry..........waaaay too much morning coffee.

Hi Jana. Thanks!! I know you care about my safety, that is sweet and I appeciate it.

He called last night at 9pm, just got home from his weekend with his children.We agreed on April 17th for a lunch *date*.
He thought that was kind of far off and thought the 9th ((??)) but he is just getting home from Cali. and that is Easter weekend,and besides I work.............and besides,it gives me a chance to hit the 140"s....lol, that is my main reason.
Also, I get paid on the 15th and I can go buy myself a Sandra Bullock dress to wear.........

Yikes, need to take Beck to school!!

TTFN
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 02:32 PM   #34  
kitty Momo

Ok, I am baaaaaaack.

Gabster & I just got in from a walk and play time at the park.

Rita- I see that 140 is your goal weight?? Think that is a good one for me also, in the 140/145 range, curious how tall are you?

I have some cute Gap jeans that might be able to fit if I was 145, they are 6's. I can put them on and button them laying on the bed *roll eyes* .......anyway,149 would be my 199 for some,I am sure it will be a huge boost to finally break below that darn 150.

YIKES,,,,,,,,you owe 13 thousand Angie?? I hope that is a typo?? I don't even think I made that much last year.....lol. Hey! I only worked 6 months. part time...thats why....not a slacker or anything....

I must say the avatar chickie is cute Jana. I also have been reading from the journals , lots of inspiration there.

Ok,,,,,,,,,gotta go clean and basically get off my butt.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday
Old 03-29-2004, 06:04 PM   #35  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Angie - I sure hope you meant 13 hundred that you owe the IRS!!! Speaking of movies, my DS recommended one called Matchstick Men... have you seen that one yet?

Susan - you don't have to take the pepper spray when you meet Angie, smartie pants! lol! I can't help but feel a little Motherly to you girls, ya know. You would look so pretty in a Sandra Bullock dress. But, remember the photos you sent? I think you got too thin when you were down to 135, so don't lose too much!

When the weather is so pretty, it's hard for me to stay indoors, but I got some cleaning done before I went outside. Neal is putting in some blocks (stepping stones) for me to have a container garden on, in the front of the house. I'm excited about this! At Walmart, I bought the coolest garden statue. It is of a mother angel in a swing, holding on to the swing chains, with her legs crossed, with a tiny baby angel on her lap. It's about 18" high, and about 15" wide, and it really swings. So sweet!

No other news, lol.
Jana
Old 03-29-2004, 06:31 PM   #36  
kitty Momo

Hi Jana,

Thank goodness there is life in Jaded Ladiesville....

I hope she meant 1,300 and not 13,000.......those Canadians..... you know....they have their $$$ all messed up...lol

Teasing Kathy & Angie....

I thought 135 was too thin for me also, would be happy at 145.Actually would be happy at 149....lol

Had a Buffalo (sp) pattie and low fat cottage cheese for lunch and just had some pork n beans for dinner....lol, that sounds gross....it is the end of the month blues, we eat what is in the kitchen.....lol

oh, ya.........99 oz's of water......

I would love a Bullock dress. I saw in the news pink is the hot color this season.That would be a nice color for a little *meet Alex dress*....or just a dress for me....to heck with the guys.

UGH, back to work tonight!!

Would love to have a garden to putter in , you are so lucky Jana

TTFN
Old 03-29-2004, 07:29 PM   #37  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I wish it was only 13 hundred too but nope...its thousand...*gulp

Funny you should mention pepper spray and such...lol I mentioned before about working as an executive body guard once right? Had to learn about pepper spray (which is illegal in Cnd= Bear spray is similar and not illigal here) Anyways I worked the G8, and learned alot about explosives and such. I frisked so many people it wasn't even fun anymore....no matter how cute....lol

Mondays at work ar harsh...everyone wants beer...arghhhh

Susan how about meeting half way as in Victoria BC...nicer.
Well I need toget cleaning up...
ttfn
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 07:52 PM   #38  

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies--

Poppin in real quick before I make some dinner.

Susan--I have to agree with Jana....I also thought you looked too thin at 135. Not to sound like I'm trying to keep you from reaching your goal or anything, but some people just don't look as healthy when they are too thin. (did that make sense?) When I looked at your picture at 150 I thought you looked great.

Angie--OMG! $13000!! That is a lot. I owe this year, just don't know how much yet...(I it's nothing near what you have to pay!)I'm still waiting on my W2 from Sony......I had to send them a letter to get a duplicate since they sent it to my old address (James got his!!) and it was never forwarded and got lost!

Jana--I know what you mean about the weather and staying in doors. Scrapbooking is going to be done outdoors this summer!!

I hope everyone is doing great today. I will try to check in later tonight...James has been having his turn on the computer lately.....I'm might have to throw a fit to just get on!

You all take care

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:18 PM   #39  

Just a quick check-in girlies! Not much done at work today- all the Crap Sisters were glad to see me back though. I have to go to upper elementary tomorrow to help give the standardized test. Yuck! I hate doing that.

We went to visit my SIL after school. She is about to have a yard sale and I bought a cute picture and a huge boat shelf from her. I may do a nautical theme for the kid's bathroom so look out Cristi- I'm gonna be on a buying frenzy! Then Tim took us to eat at Mi Pueblo's so now I'm sitting here with jalapeno breath and heartburn.

Well, nothing much else to say. Except, dang Angie!!!! Whatta ya do? Save up and pay taxes for the past 5 years? If so, I know they say stripes are slimming, but I don't think ya need to do time to wear them. My heart bleeds for ya. (And Marti- hmmmm..... April 15th is what.... 17 days away? Can we all say "Procrastinate?" Not that you would be known to do that or anything! LOL ) Night girlies!
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:19 PM   #40  

Talking

Confession: I ain't done my taxes yet either Marti so don't feel bad!

Last edited by Kayecee; 03-29-2004 at 09:22 PM.
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:56 PM   #41  
kitty Momo

Hi again,

I should get a laptop that way I wouldn't miss anything!! 3 of you posted and I am already behind!! lol

haha,thought that was funny.

You owe so much because Monte has his own business?? Anyway, that is a high amount.Soooooo, sorry. That could buy a lot of elephant ears Ang.

Hi Kayecee

Hi Marti .........

Will I am 151.5 now.I could never be 135 again,though 145 looks nice, just so I have a cushion and all,and get into my Gaps,since I bought them for 4.99 at Goodwill.

OMG!!! Alex emailed me late. I was about to go into a funk not hearing from him all day.
He is so mature he doesn't email personal notes til his shift is over with......

Unlike me who spends all her working hours on the puter....lol

Anyways......I had told him about the answering message thing.About missing his calls but I can just play his voice over and over again.
He said that that sounded familiar....he does the same thing with my messages.....course he only has 1 message from me...and he laughed. Isn't he sweet??? I think he likes me.........lol.

Ok, I will go work *sigh*......I am leaving this job in June!!

Victoria BC sounds fine , Angie. I don't know where that is though, will have to go look it up.....would be great to see you again
Curious what happened to BFL??

Anyways,hi to everyone!!!
Old 03-30-2004, 07:36 AM   #42  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Susan - my Katie looks pretty in pink and the color is everywhere in the stores now. They have lots of little retro dresses you would look good in. Awww, it's sweet that Alex saved your recording, too, and I think he likes you, too! Btw - you are doing great with the walking and water.

Angie - I never heard of bear spray, but it sounds effective! Take a can of it to Susan when you meet up, okay? lol. I bet you got a lot of wisecracks from the men you frisked, right? They probably liked it too much! I know Neal would love it, lol, if some strange woman frisked him. They're all dogs, lol.

Marti - I'm pretty sure you can easily get an extension for your tax deadline since not having your W2 isn't your fault. Will you have to pay a lot of $$ since you got unemployment compensation? Hope not. How's Jhanai?

Kayecee - I'm having a big yard sale with DS and Gina on Holy Saturday. All of my proceeds will go towards our big Disney trip next year. I still have to pay for the airfare and rooms for 13 people. Well, the smallest child flies free. I can't wait to go back!! I'm sure you were missed last week at school. Good luck with the kids' testing today.

A friend asked me over for lunch today, and the best part is, she asked what I would like, since she knows I'm a WW. So I think I'll be having a turkey sandwich and an orange.

BBL,
Jana
Old 03-30-2004, 11:32 AM   #43  
kitty Momo

Good Morning Jana,

You are taking 13 people to Disneyland? What is the age limit that children can fly free?? I thought it was like 6? or 12?

I have been when I was 6 but I need to take the girls in the next couple of years.....meaning, I want Gabster old enough to remember, course that really isn't fair to the older girls to have to wait.

I might not get a chance for a walk today . I am dressed to go out and look for a job. I really need to get something done in that area, kind of slacking.....kind of reading too much in the 3fatchicks website.....lol

Though has anyone seen StarPrincesses before and now pictures?? I think you have Marti?? Anyway, she really is a pretty gal,and she is from Portland.I think she was at 200 and is now 138?? Not sure.....

Anyway, I need to also get my apt ready for roach baiting..........yep ROACH BAITING!!! yuck.........I haven't seen any lately though...lol..........whatEVER, HAVE to move, can't stand living there.

My ex wants to know when I am going to move in because I am always hanging at his place......lol

Maybe tomorrow the Gabster and I can go mall looking?? Pink does sound lovely, though I kind of like powder blue also.....

Yep,I think Alex likes me, I like him also....just feel comfortable with him.

I can see you Jaded Ladies meeting in Aug with your pepper spray cans......though hands down Ang will be the pro....lol

Best Get!!!

Cross fingers on getting a walk in

TTFN

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-30-2004 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:47 AM   #44  
RAR

HI! Everyone hope tht you are having a great day cant believe the change in the weather beatiful yesterday and rain today oh well tht is Ohio Susan you asked how5"5 but when I got on the scales sunday nite at work I was back up to 150.5 so it is a struggle to get past 150 so blew it and ate lemon pir and everything I wasnt supposed to so got to start over !!!!!!! Angie I feel for you with the tax been there and done that as I worked for a contracter and always had to pay I just made monthly payments so try not to freak out it will work out just check into itabout the payments and good luck well girls have a good tuesday Rita
RAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 05:57 PM   #45  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya ladies~

Sorry to be gone so long. I have been in a funk and just not wanting to do anything, not even get on the ! I must be sick! Anyway, don't have a lot of time right now as this is a bad time to get on the , but will catch up with everyone tomorrow for sure.

Take care
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote