Old 03-12-2004, 12:57 PM   #151  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Angry

Good Afternoon...

Well, I went to my Curves this morning for the 3rd time this week and stayed OP Drank all the water I was suppose to (with the exception of today - the day isn't over yet ) I sure do hope I have good results when I get weighed and measured on Tuesday (3-16)... if not, I will just keep on - keeping on I figure my body has to catch up with my workouts eventually

Here is a review of my week of exercise:
MONDAY: Elliptical - 5.35mi/35min TUESDAY: Curves - 40min/3x around
WEDNESDAY: Curves - diddo THURSDAY: Elliptical - 5.5mi/36min
FRIDAY: Curves - diddo.

WATER: Drank 64oz each day and some days a bit more.
EATING AFTER 7pm: 2x this week successful - 3x this week failed (need to work on this!)

*~*~*

MICHELE,

Charlie sounds like a man friend 'we' have... he does not believe in remembering birthday's, holiday's or anniversary's... he said he treats his wife well all the time and doesn't need to make a what he calls a 'big deal' of days that were created for the card shops. I am so happy that Joe doesn't feel that way I love it that he remembers... I am old fashioned & nostalgic I guess. Maybe Charlie is like our friend I feel badly for our friends wife - she always complains to me that he doesn't remember and therefore she doesn't feel special. He does bring her flowers for no reason or a small gift, but he does not remember the 'special days' and it bothers her. Maybe something to keep in mine, if you are feeling serious about Charlie. (I pray I haven't over-stepped my bounds with you, Michele) Just thought I would share this with you. Maybe ask him if he feels this way too? No? I do hope that your date on Saturday with Charlie goes well and you just enjoy one another's company.

Quote:
Michele: I am SOOOOOOO busy at work, which is really great, i love it. But i'm also trying to organize my actual job and establish a routine, so i feel like i'm struggling a bit. I'm just jumping in and trying to get it all done. And my boss is really happy, she's told me and she recognizes what i'm doing, so that is cool.
I am so glad you have found a job you like and enjoy! Oprah always says:
"Find what you like to do, go for it & have fun with it"
Maybe you have found it I just couldn't be happier for you!

How have you been feeling?? How is your back?
It was really bothering you for a long time there...

WILMA,
Another weekend of baking, eh. I have to give you allot of credit --- I could not bake like that & have it in my home or it would be gone and I would be pounds heavier I just cannot resist a good choc. chip cookie or homemade sweets of any kind. I am a "sweet-o'holic" I'm afraid. I admire your strength to resist. I am sure your family just enjoys their baked goodies - yum!

Quote:
Wilma: I've had a great couple of days. I have really kept my snacking under control. We'll find out in a couple of weeks if it worked. I have also been drinking more water which has helped immensely.
"CONGRATS" to you for doing such a wonderful job! I am so very happy for you!!!

SUE,
I sure would like to see that blanket you made the baby?!
Take a picture of it for us, okay.
Bet it's beautiful!
Have a great time at the shower tomorrow...

Sure would love to hear from the rest of you
Maybe you could stop in and just say "Hi" and let us know
that you are well, okay...
we miss you!!!!

God's Blessings... Have a wonderful weekend!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 01:01 PM   #152  

Talking Forgot!!!

Northeast, Ohio woke up to 6" of SNOW this morning!!!! Joe was out there with the snow-blower at 6:30 this morning. And it is suppose to go up into the 50's and be sunny tomorrow - I hope! I hope! It is still snowing and with huge snow flakes!! Pretty, but I am so ready for Spring!

Later guys!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 07:37 PM   #153  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Saturday

HI GALS

Hi ladies-- Taking a few minutes to catch up. I have RYLEE worn out from playing in the yard so she is lying by me. Angie is in Palm Springs for the week-end bachlorette partying!

Been busy all week with softball (step-d and nephew) track meets (my son coaching) tennis (my daughter) did have time to work a little , get a haircut and take the family (and BOYFRIEND- of my daughter's...aahhh) out to dinner last night. We went to a great little mexican place that I have been eating at for about 38 years, since I was 12--it still has the same owner and his wife and sister work as waitresses!

SUNNY Great job on the Curves and elliptical this past week. You are probably ready to add more time (just what you want ) or up it to 2 a days! Hope the snow melts for you soon!

SUE Hope you had a great week-end HOME for a change! Did the blanket turn out OK?

WILMA Glad to hear the snacking is under control--now about those boys??

MICHELE Did you have a nice date with Charlie?

HI ANGEL, SAMI and all the rest....hope all is well.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 01:37 AM   #154  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all,

I'm at Charlie's house and I'm checking email. We've had a wonderful date with him. We went to see the comedy/play which was a lot of fun! Then we had a great dinner at Ping's. It was hot and spicy and the conversation was great too! I've kind of let Charlie in on our conversation here. We've had a great evening. I've met him son Eric, who is 16 and what a cutie, very nice boy. He has reason to be proud. His new townhouse is really nice. And he took me by his work and he gave me a really beutiful Seiko watch that matches his own. Am I spoiled or what?

Talk soon.

Michele
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 09:45 AM   #155  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

It's a sunny Sunday morning here. It stormed last night so the roads are icy. I hope this is the last one and that spring is on its way. I am craving green grass and flowers.

I feel I am doing well with my eating. The house is full of snacks because the guys had friends over last night and so far I haven't indulged. I am seeing results on the scale and don't want to blow it. It will take great will power to stay away from them. Please pray for me!!

Gary: I thought I should let you know that last weekend one DS came to me and asked me for the bathroom cleaning stuff. I almost fell over. They are doing much better with keeping the main area clear and I don't say anything about their private areas. Oldest DS is going to meet his girlfriend's family over Easter. He's pretty nervous about it.

Michele: SOunds like things are going well with you in the romance department.

Sunny: I think your snow headed this way. We woke up to it too. It had rained a bit before the snow so the roads aren't very safe. At least the city makes sure the roads are clear.

Well, gotta go get ready for church. Have a wonderful Lord's day!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 03:37 PM   #156  

Hello! I am so sorry I have been MIA. We went to WI for my DD basketball tourement and they won 2 and lost 1 so they placed 3rd! This was her last year to play in this tourement. Took my doggie to the Vet and got her spayed. She wasn't suppose to jump for 3-5 days and what did she do she jumped of my couch and bed within the first 1/2 home! So the only was to make her rest was to lay down (she lays on my body pillow under the blanket when I am laying down). My son was in charge of pepper while we were gone and I worried the whole time. My DH has been sick and that left me to do all the homework and picking up from work and making dinner! So that left very little time for me to post. I don't think I have lost any more but at the end of the month I have two DR appt. so we will see. Sorry I can't stay but my head has been pounding today so I am going to go lay down again.

I will try to post more later!
sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:53 AM   #157  

Exclamation Stop!

STOP! DO NOT POST HERE...
GO TO CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS #181

LINK:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37980