Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 01:05 AM   #91  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

Hi Girls,

Can't believe it's Friday again already ... where did the week go?

Well, I finally have some good news ... I hopped on the scales this morning and discovered that I've lost 5lbs since Monday!!!! This is very good for me as I usually only lose around 3-3.5lbs during my first week and it hasn't even been a full week. Needless to say I'm feeling rather pleased with myself ... just wish I knew how I managed it! Seriously though, I haven't been picking at the crap I normally eat and I've had lots of good healthy meals. All I need to do now is keep it up!

Hope you all have a great weekend

Nichola
Old 11-14-2003, 08:18 AM   #92  
Raised By Wolves

S/C/G: 335/270/170

Height: 5'8"

CONGRATS TO NICHOLA!
Its such a great feeling when the scale reads more than you expected.

I want to thank everyone for their support. It really means a lot. I have been doing a lot better. Yesterday I was only 9 pts over my limit. So I'm getting there.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Peace and love,
Raff
Old 11-14-2003, 12:43 PM   #93  

WAY TO GO NICHOLA!!!! I am sooo proud of you...heck you must be proud of yourself too.

Raff- happy to see you're getting better with the points.

My TOM has finally decided to part with me. yippppeeeee!!!

okay TGIF girls!!!
Old 11-17-2003, 01:21 AM   #94  
No Excuses~Better Choices

S/C/G: 14st 6lb/13st 12lb/10st 5lb

Height: 5'2"

PHEW! ... Found our thread at last! Hope everyone else read the sticky about moving a lot of the old established threads from the 'Buddy Up' forum to the 'Support Groups' Forum.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was spent getting the kids ready to go away ... This week they have what's called 'Horizon's Week' at school and they all get to choose an activity. They have both gone away for the week to sea activity camps ... not the same ones though. So now I'm at home all alone (except for the dog!) ... what bliss! ... I don't know what to do with myself ... I think I'll go and put my feet up for a couple of hours with a magazine and a nice cup of coffee ... I could get used to this!

Nichola
Closed Thread