Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 02:03 AM   #31  

Sock
I'm on program.
Muffie-- BFC is a typo for BFD. (Hey, I was grouchy). Things looking a little better now... though I must get up frightfully early AND remember to take sneaks and SOX to work so I can get a walk in mid day rather than risk skipping it (again) just because I won't get home until 10 pm.
Gotta make time for moving the body.

Wabb... salad sounded great. Perhaps a bit more protein would make it "stick"... or addn'l/different fiber. I put apple pieces in mine and walnuts/pecans in addition to the blue cheese. Yeah, a little more fat, but PROTEIN and substance.

Night.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:22 AM   #32  
fatter than U

Smile Wow!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowpernia
Yep, this woman looks REALLLL !!! and GREAT but not blEACHED BLONDE or in a SWIM SUIT.
She does look real. What a phenomenal weight loss and she looks fantastic.

Did 30 mins on the elliptical this morning, watching MTV to distract me (does *everyone* on there have a flat stomach and no butt to speak of????) Wasn't all that bad. Might move up to 40 some time soon.

Keep posting, Painty! I like your style. And your salad! Yum. Going to go out and buy me some vegetables today.

Oh yeah, bad news: dh's dad was diagnosed with colon cancer yesterday. Operation Monday. You all know how much I love the guy, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

(sock!)

Last edited by SugP; 09-24-2003 at 06:24 AM.
Old 09-24-2003, 11:04 AM   #33  
cow with the double chin

Painty...kat is right on the definition. XSO and I have a long history. He is pumpkins dad. Let's see, she is 6, so our relationship lasted about 8 years. Long history of abuse (physical/verbal), breaking up and getting back together (we have been officially apart since 2001), substance abuse on his part and alcohol abuse on both of our parts. I still have my times with the booze, but I am dealing with it. Let's just say it has been a long hard road with that guy and I have definately learned many lessons. I don't have to worry about the granola that is out there, lol, I have NO DESIRE to be in a relationship at this point.

SugP, sorry about the FIL. I hate the C word.

Have a good day cowsies. I have to go lay down before my head explodes.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:44 PM   #34  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Sock!
Old 09-24-2003, 12:56 PM   #35  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

SOCK YER ARSE
Old 09-24-2003, 01:51 PM   #36  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Now THAT was rude! Canadians have such a Rep u Ta Shun for being SOOOOO perlite while really they are just mispronouncing their words in such a way that WEEEEE Americans who are the home of Miss America can't tell whut they're sayin.

but when they writ it down such as BAGZBUTTCHEEKS did, we can quickly and astutely and withoutdoubtly tell.

So hrumph and sock you little baggy britches.
Old 09-24-2003, 01:54 PM   #37  
Member w/ messiest house

Sheesh, so sorry to hear about your fil, Sug.

I'm wearing pj pants. No good reason, just don't feel like getting fully dressed. How decadent.

DD has finished driver's ed class and passed her permit test. Just a few more hours with the instructor, and we get to torture her from the passenger seat for 6 months.

Kiwi
Old 09-24-2003, 01:56 PM   #38  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

if you go to this site and I'm saying you should but if you do www.daily.cat you can go to the bottom of the page and see the wholeeee section on LOOSING WEIGHT.

don't go there. too many popups. Here's what it says:

Quote:

lose weight
Exciting weightloss and dieting plan. lose weight now, very fast fat burning. "I have never been able to lose weight this fast, this is the fastest weightloss I have ever seen."
also it seems that particular part of the page rotates and sometimes it's an ad for skin care.

Last edited by Darling_Peaches; 09-24-2003 at 02:00 PM.
Old 09-24-2003, 02:47 PM   #39  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

No one is posting. Oh my head. i feel channeling coming on. Yessss, this is Lushsh. I cannot post. My nails are drying. I am using Peaches to post for me. I know it hurts her head but I don't care. I am worth the pain. I have a short list today.
  • do nails
  • admire nails
  • admire nail color against oatmeal carpet
  • admire nails against oatmeal upholstery
  • admire nails against oatmeal photo frames of MEEEEE
I hope you can live up to my example. Nice nails are so important. A woman is not truly a woman with shabby cuticles and unpolished nails. Use neutral colors here also. oatmeal with a dab of pink.
I will release Peaches now.

OWWWWW. MY HEAD IS KILLERATING ME>!!! I must go lie down.
Old 09-24-2003, 03:16 PM   #40  
fatter than U

Talking As Bagzie would say...

Hee-Larry-Arse!

Channel Kiwonk next.
Old 09-24-2003, 03:32 PM   #41  

Yes, Kiwi, just don't channel me.

That lady did look great - but I'm holding out for turning into a bleached blonde 30 something hottie. I'm sure if I just lose some more weight I will morph into one. Don't mind the fact that I've only got a little over 2 years to go until the big 5-0.

Sorry about the fil, Sugar. Hope his surgery goes well.

Painty, I like the apple addition to my salad. I usually add the walnuts (toasted in a pan first - yumm) but I was trying for a really low cal version since I can't seem to lose anything lately. I'm on one of those dreaded plateaus that ppl are always talking about.

The weather forecast is for mid 80's for the James Taylor concert on Sunday. Yippee.
Old 09-24-2003, 04:24 PM   #42  
Member w/ messiest house

James Taylor is playing outdoors? I'm moving to Oregon right now.

I can't think of anything else to say. It's almost as if..as if..someone is sucking thoughts out of my head so that I can't think them. I have the vague image of a cute short haircut and red stripes; I can't see anything else.....

kiiiiii..........
Old 09-24-2003, 04:30 PM   #43  
cow with the double chin

Check out the http://www.toolbar.google.com . (I think that's it!) It allows you to block pop-ups and a couple of other features. It is free.

Kiwi, I am right there in the passenger seat with ya!! We did a mall parking lot on Saturday, the back lot. Yikes!! He is almost 18, so he doesn't need the formal ed, I get to do it. I did enjoy seeing the pure fear on his face. Yep, evil mom I am. Gotta get my kicks somewhere.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:27 AM   #44  
loves kleenex box art

Muff, why'd you wait so late? I have issues with this driving stuff too. Cost of insurance is the main issue.

It's my day off. Don't post though (cept Muff) cause I won't be here. I am substitute teaching in an emotionally handicapped class at the elementary school. That teacher couldn't get anyone to it and ended up asking me. I am NOT looking forward to it either but it's money and money is good.

Love,

Peaches

SOCK!
Old 09-25-2003, 07:51 AM   #45  
fatter than U

Lightbulb

This is interesting. I can dig it.

Why write?
Closed Thread