Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 04:01 PM   #16  

Sherry and Gayle yes I have had the hot wax done to my feet. Actually Larry bought me the wax pot for christmas last year because I am always cold in winter. Sherry it is like a crock pot that you plug in and warm up scent wax. When it is hot you dip your hands or feet in it a few times then put on plastic gloves or booties and wrap them in a thermo cloth. You keep it on til the wax cools. Peel it off and it leaves your hands and feet soft oiled and exfoliated. Very hevenly, almost orgazmic. mmmm you will have to try it Sherry. Gayle have you had the hot wax?

Well we have decided to go to the lake for the weekend. My brother, Richard, his wife Mona and there one year old Even will also be there. It sure won't be boring, but then again I make my own excitement where ever I am.

Hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
Old 09-19-2003, 05:51 PM   #17  

Dee, I've had the wax done on my hands and it was pure heaven!
Your "brother Richard and his wife Mona" really caught my attention. Everyone in my family calls me Mona and Rick gets called Richard when he is in trouble. hahaha

OMG, a customer just asked me if I would be interested in being his "keeper". I wasn't sure what he said at first, then he asked if I was married! How embarassing!!!

Sherry, you asked the other day about the "Lipo in a box". It is a body shaper that is supposed to hold it all in. Well, let me tell you, anyone who could manage to fit into that thing doesn't NEED lipo! I managed to get it to my knees before I finally gave up... back to QVC it went the next day!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 07:13 PM   #18  

Ramona-The lipo in a box story is too funny!! Also, you must be one hot mama for those young studs that come into your store!!

Dee- The wax sounds heavenly. Have a good time at the lake. Exactly what do you mean by closing up your pool? Do you just put a cover on it to keep it from freezing?

We had our closing and will get the check on Wednesday. It will be nice to have a little padding to help us through!
Old 09-20-2003, 05:27 PM   #19  
Losing it!

Dee & Ramona: I've never had the hot wax done, but I can order all of the stuff via my cosmetologist license. Dee: Do you get the brazilian waxing??

Shelley: I'm glad all went well with the house. It is nice to know that you have a little to fall back on if the need should arise.

Ramona's got a boyfriend!!!!! Was he cute???? I hope you have better luck then me, I swear I have a "nerd magnet" shoved up my butt!

Well, I FINALLY broke over and went to the Doctor today. So, you know I had to be feeling like crap. I have a Virus infection that begins in the throat and involves the tonsils, skin, gastrointestional tract and central nervous system. Coxsackievirus or also known as Hand, foot and mouth disease. Infants and young children are usually affected, ya, leave it to me to get infected! You can't take antibiotics with it, they tend to aggravate it, so, it just has to run it's course. For the next week, I can't go see any of my Hospice clients because of their lowered immune systems or be around anyone with a respiratory illness. Tomorrow is my FIL's birthday, he has resp. problems and is on oxygen, the Doctor told me I can't go to his party... Allison was sick earlier in the week and is still showing some of the same symptoms that I have, so now I'm thinking she passed in on to me since kids usually get this. So tomorrow she and I get to have a "girls day" while everyone else gos to the dinner. As how it usually ends, shes feeling just like a kid again, only got her down for a few days, I'm thankful her recovery is going so much faster then mine. I'm a wuss, but at least I understand feeling yucky better then a kid.
Old 09-20-2003, 05:40 PM   #20  

Happy Saturday All

I have been DEEP cleaning ALL day!!!!! Drew worked on the outside and I'm doing the inside. I have washed down bathroom walls,washed clothes, cleaned windows, mopped, dusted, knocked down cob webs & vacuumed!!!! I've been so busy today because the Appraiser comes Monday at 4:30. I'm really, really tired and I have to work 9 hours tomorrow at the Titans game.

Gayle,
I'm so glad that you went to the Dr!!!!!! I bet you had to introduce yourself again since it's been so long!!!! Every once in a while we get kids at School with that infection.Take care of yourself and GET WELL SOON!!!!

Ramona,
I agree with Gayle.....Ramona's got a boyfriend!!! Was he flirting with ya? It would make me feel good to have someone flirt with me!!!! EAT IT UP GIRL!!!!!!!

I better get up off my butt and finish. Have a great weekend!!
Hugs....
Old 09-20-2003, 08:37 PM   #21  

Hope everyone is having a good wk/end.
We are having our festival this wk/end. called the Gaslite Festival.
Lot of nice things but not enough money to buy it all.

Take care and check in tomorrow.

Vickster
Old 09-20-2003, 08:51 PM   #22  

Sherry-Like your house REALLY needs deep cleaning!!!LOL!! Cleaning for my appraisal meant finally dusting everything!! Of course now it needs dusting again, but who cares? I've been taking my Prozac everyday, so I don't!!

Gayle-Hope you feel better soon! I could make a joke, but I won't!

Dee-The email you sent the other day was so hilarious that I sent it to quite a few people at school (not the principal, though!)
Old 09-21-2003, 12:00 AM   #23  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening Everyone!!

I just got home from the hospital. My new little grandson was born tonight. My son and his wife didn't know what they were having so when the little guy was born it was a BIG surprise for everyone. My son "Bryan" is on cloud 9, he already has 2 daughters.

Hugs...deb
Old 09-21-2003, 06:33 AM   #24  

Congratulations, Debbie!!
Old 09-21-2003, 08:06 AM   #25  

Congrats MeMe!!!!

Another baby to love, cuddle & spoil!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2003, 11:57 AM   #26  

Congrats to you Deb.
Old 09-21-2003, 01:19 PM   #27  
Losing it!

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA DEB & GRANDPA JAMES!!!!!!!! Share a pic when you get the chance!!! Also all the goodies: Name, weight etc.
Old 09-21-2003, 02:29 PM   #28  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations on your new grandbaby! We also chose to not be told the sex of our children. It's one of life's happiest surprises!
Old 09-22-2003, 06:04 AM   #29  

I fell down when I ran yesterday. I was 5 miles away from home in front of Target on US 41. It's just amazing how nobody stops to help. I thought maybe when I reached my subdivision that someone would stop, but no. My little finger is either broken or sprained, My whole right hand is swollen and it hurts like ****! It's a good thing the closing was Friday, or I wouldn't have been able to sign everything!
Old 09-22-2003, 07:18 AM   #30  
Carol

GOOD MORNING ALL

I hope everyone is doing well this morning. Sorry I haven't been around to chat. Just too much going on in my life with my family right now.

You all have a great OP day!!!

Here's your motivation to get you started off on a new week!!!

INTO ACTION

Your most treasured dreams are far too valuable to be hidden away. Instead, put them into action so that they become real and vibrant contributions to your world.

Every moment will be filled with some activity or another. So fill as many of those moments as you can today with positive action.

You're always moving in some direction or another. So move steadily in the direction of those things you value and treasure most.

It can be all too easy to get caught up in the empty distractions that continually come your way. But do you really want to waste your time and energy on them when there is so much more you can be doing?

Pick the most positive, valuable, magnificent thing you can imagine and put it into action. Let it fill your thoughts and fill your moments.

When each action, no matter what it may be, is taken as a step toward what you treasure most, the power of joy and purpose will fill your efforts.

Put your dreams into action, and put your own special value into life.

Hugs & Love to all
Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 09-22-2003 at 07:32 AM.
Closed Thread