Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 11:02 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's........(#38)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 08-24-2003, 11:07 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #37 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!

I'm going to Debbie's Grandson's B/Day Party.....I'll post when I get home!

Have a great OP Day!!!
Old 08-24-2003, 01:02 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Carol: I will be thinking of your family and praying for your mother. I'm hoping that they were able to get all of the cancer and she will be on the road to recovery. Again, I'm thinking of you and if you need ANYTHING, just shout!

Sherry: When you mentioned Chris collected shotglasses, I thought of that set. Tell him he is very welcome and that I sent them because I am sure he is as sweet as his mama! Also, remind him that they are strictly for display only!!

Deb: Have fun at the birthday party! We want to see a pic of the birthday boy!!!!
Old 08-24-2003, 02:42 PM   #4  

carol,
your mom is in my prayers!!!!!!
doni
Old 08-25-2003, 07:44 AM   #5  
Carol

Thank you all for your prayers. Mom is doing great. We are waiting on final word on if they got it all. The doctor is having a section tested that he had a question on, but he seemed sure it wasn't anything. But we have to wait on the pathologist's report to be positive and that will take a couple of days or so, but they are pretty sure they got it all. Mom is such a trooper. She was walking all over the place yesterday and sitting in a chair. Hopefully she will be home by the end of the week.

Again, thank you all so very much for your prayers.

Hope the birthday party was fun Debbie & Sherry. We went to my grandson's party yesterday too. He just turned one. Only thing is, we had to leave early. OUR COWS GOT OUT!!! Anyway we got to see him for a bit.

Gotta run now. Hugs to all my great Floozie friends. You gals are the BEST!!!!

Carol
Old 08-25-2003, 08:07 AM   #6  

Good Mornin'

Carol,
I'm so happy that your Mom is feeling better.Wow...already walking & sitting up...that's great!! Hopefully ya'll will get good news from the Dr. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Dee,
Are you back from your "wild weekend?" Hope you had a great time!!! I know you deserve it! Tell us all about it...if you can post it here! LOL

Gayle,
Yep...I told Chris that they were for "looks" only! LOL!! Thanks again!!

Gotta get to work....The party for Debbie's Grandson was fun!! I can't believe he's already ONE!!

STAY OP TODAY!!
Old 08-25-2003, 09:45 AM   #7  
Losing it!

Carol: I am happy to hear your mom is doing ok!!! How old is she? I remember the days of living on the farm and mid-way through dinner etc. we would need to stop and go get the cattle back in! Funny how they seem to know to run the opposite direction of where you want them to go! This is where I learned most of my "cussing", helping my Dad round up the cattle!

Sher: Are you feeling better??? I have an assignment for you....think of a couple things you would like to do just for you....do you have a hobby that you want to get into? Craft project?? I will be checking back later with you...

Deb: Step back from the Grandson and the pool and please post!

Cheryl: Where the heck are ya?

Shelley: How's the weather there? Is the bus working out for Becky?

Dee: Did you have fun? I know you can't post EVERYTHING, but do share some of the fun details!

Ramona: AKA The Disco Queen: Stop groov'in long enough to update us on the reunion plans! Are you going to have a disco ball?

Doni: Hear ya on the money situation!

Well, I'm busy as ever and to be honest with you, I have not been staying on plan. Maybe weight loss isn't as important to me as it once was or maybe I'm just too weak willed. I know I NEED to get back on plan though, ALL of my clothes are to tight or to small.

We have the neatest thing going on right now with my Hospice volunteer work. We have a younger client with children still at home. Cooking odors bother the person and makes them physically ill. So there is a group of the voluteers that have came up with a schedule to prepare the meals at our own home and then deliver them to the home. So, please give me ideas of meals that will work well sitting for awhile and easy to transport. We are cooking for the entire family, so it also needs to be something kids will eat. The only food consideration: it can't be anything to seasoned or spicy.
Old 08-25-2003, 09:50 AM   #8  

Carol, I'm so sorry your mom had to go through that, but I'm sure she will be 100% in no time!

Doni, congrats on the loss. You are doing very well.

Gayle, I can't wait until you are a famous artist. I know you will be a good teacher too.

Debbie, I hope the party went well. Post pictures when you can.

Shelley, how are things going at school? I hope they are better soon.

Dee, how was the weekend? Did Larry like his gifts?

Sherry, I'll post some pictures from the party this coming Sunday. I havne't posted any of my hair because I hate it! But, as Rick says, it's just hair, it will grow back!
Thanks for asking about the boys. Dan is still waiting to leave, probably in the next 3 weeks. Ben just got back from a trip with VP Cheney. He is leaving in 2 weeks to go to the United Nations summit in New York. He will be there for 2 weeks and will be in a suit an tie so maybe we will catch a glimpse of him on the news. They are sending 56 bomb dog handlers. Makes me wonder if they are expecting trouble. He also told us that he will most likely be leaving in December for an overseas mission. They won't tell him where, what, when, or any other information....Just that it is classified and high priority.

To all the other Floozies, have a great Monday!
Old 08-25-2003, 03:16 PM   #9  

Carol I am glad to hear that you mom is doing ok. I am praying for a complete healing.

Ramona be proud of your young men. Be stong too.

Well I can tell you we had a wonderful and sexciting weekend. Larry lived out his fantacy. Sex on the beach......let your imagination run wild. It was even better than that. Oh yes, last time like that was at Niagra Falls. Just starting the prime of my life.
Hope that your weekend topped mine.
Old 08-25-2003, 03:38 PM   #10  
Losing it!

Dee: Now I know where the drink "sex on the beach" got it's name! It's named after the two of you! My, you lead such an adventurous life! I feel like such an "old stick in the mud". Boring, boring...
Old 08-25-2003, 04:50 PM   #11  

But you paint Gayle......
Old 08-25-2003, 08:06 PM   #12  

Good Evenin'

Wayne still hasn't found a job yet.He has been offered some but the pay isn't enough to live on.He'll keep looking though.Until then, he'll draw unemployment. So far we're doing ok but it won't last so he's going out again tomorrow looking.Say a prayer!

Gayle,
Has anyone ever told you lately how sweet you are? You are so worried about me. I'm really ok I guess.I have so much on my mind I don't see how I stay OP...but I am!! I really don't have the time for hobbies BUT I am going to do something for ME: I was going to have my nails taken off to help save money but the fill-in's are only every two or three weeks.I think I deserve the 20 bucks to have them done. Do you agree? Thanks again for thinking of me.

Ramona,
I bet your hair looks good!! Don't worry about it...Rick is right, it will grow back if you don't like it. Thanks for posting about the boys.I often think about them.I know you are so proud of them. Keep us posted.I hope you have a great time Sunday.You have really pulled this party together and I know it will be fun!! I love the theme you picked!!

Dee,
I bet you & Larry had a great time! The only thing I know about "Sex on the Beach" is a mixed drink that I've never had! And did you say at Niagara Falls too??? Was that under the falls????? You are too funny!!

Debbie,
I'm looking forward to coming up this weekend.Just to sit, talk & laugh.I really need it! Thanks for being my friend & being there for me. Did you drink your water today? PLEASE try to journal EVERYDAY!!!!!!! It's so important!! If I can find the time, I know you can! Are you getting ready for the pool? You & James will be WILD in it at night!!

Shelley,
How's work? Is it getting better? Is it working out with your Daughter riding the bus? Our principal is out of town for a funeral today & tomorrow.It was so calm without her there today!!

Carol,
How's Mom tonight? Any news yet? If you need anything, let me know! Through all of this, are you still OP? Tomorrow is weigh-in!!!!

Vicki......Doni.......Jennelle......Titan (Dee)......Jeanne...........Hope you're ok and staying OP!! Post when you can!

Talk to ya'll tomorrow. I'm going to wash dishes, iron and try to go to bed early tonight.

HUGS...........

Last edited by Sherry; 08-25-2003 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:00 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Sherry: YES!!! Keep getting your nails done!!!! You pride yourself in having nice looking nails and honestly, even when money is tight, you won't miss the extra that it will cost. Also, like you said, you can start going every three weeks instead of maybe every two weeks. I remember when I quit smoking...I swore I was going to take that extra money and save it for something.... I never did and now I wonder how I ever afforded to smoke. So again, YES!! This is something to do for you, just keep on keep'n on and things will work out!
Old 08-26-2003, 12:03 AM   #14  
Losing it!

MEET MAGGIE HALL, the newest member of our family. Maggie is an 8 week old miniature Dachshund.
Old 08-26-2003, 06:56 AM   #15  

TUESDAY WEIGH-IN:
I lost 3 more lbs!!!!!!! A total since July 15th of 13 lbs!! The scales showed 165 today!!

I was thinking.......In March I weighed 191. I lost some weight on my own THEN started doing WW in July.So that means I have lost 26 lbs. since March!!!!!!!!

Gayle.........Maggie is soooooooooo cute!!!
I know ya'll will have fun with her!!!

Gotta get ready........Have a great OP day!!!!
Closed Thread