Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 06:18 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#42)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 06:23 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #41 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 11:44 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Ramona: Is it a sign we're getting old when we have dreams about cleaning house instead of sexual fantasy's???

Deb: Glad you posted! I just wanted to send you a little ecard to let you know That I was thinking of you. Okay...so are buckeye's the same as a hazel nut? I remember my dad use to get a package of mixed nuts with the shell. There were always some of a little round nut with a super hard shell to crack???

Sher: I hope your mouth is better! Just think, after all the pain, it will be worth it. TELL WAYNE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! WISHING HIM GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

Allison's allergies are better tonight. She worries me because its not uncommon for her to run a 103 temp. with them. Once I see signs, we start dosing with the childrens tylenol. As for me, I'm not feeling really crappy, but not great either. My allergies have settled in my head, throat and ears. I have gross pus pockets in my throat (like you really wanted to know that) and my ashma is flaring up. Sometimes I think I would be better off if someone took me out to the pasture and shot me!
Old 09-18-2003, 12:05 AM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

BOO!

here I am.....

a few months ago, I just shut down. f*** weight loss, f*** feeling like a pig, f*** hating myself every minute of every day...

It's all a part of the disordered behavior.

I came back a few weeks ago and lurked, but it made me cry. All of my self-worth is wrapped up in how much I weigh and how big my butt/hips/belly/thighs is/are. I can't turn off the mental tape...."you're not good enough....you're not strong enough...you don't deserve this....you're too lazy...."

Sigh. So, in the meantime, my disordered eating continues. Eat everything in sight, hungry or not. Curse my pants as they get tighter and tighter. Don't eat all day and binge on cheese slices and bread at midnight. Cry. Hate myself.

I'm trying to get an appointment with a highly-recommened psychologist who specializes in eating disorders. It's hard because of my schedule, but I'm trying.

In good news, school is going smashingly, wonderfully well! It's amazing what a difference it makes to work for a principal who doesn't have his/her head crammed firmly up his/her anal orifice.

I will check in later. Love to all...
Old 09-18-2003, 06:07 AM   #5  

Jennelle!!! I am so happy you are back! We have missed you terribly! Please stay here whether you are OP or not!! We NEED your company and wit. I am glad that your job is going well. Remember, we are all here to help each other from being down on ourselves.

Sherry-I am so happy that Wayne got the job! I hope you are feeling better today.

Dee-Have you checked every period and letter in Deb and Sher's email addresses?

Gotta go--work, you know!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:46 AM   #6  

Jennelle hang in there and talk to us. We will help you through this. We all struggle with weight issues and can understand. I don't think there isn't one of us who hasn't binged eaten. Take one hour at a time if you have to, and you will make it through that. I know you can do it.

Gayle no the emails are right. Sherry checked them. This morning there was another notice saying that they couldn't be sent. Maybe it is hotmail but everyone elses gets sent.

Grey day out here. I am going for a walk and then a pedicure this morning. We are thinking about going out to the lake this weekend. If my brother Richard isn't using his place we will go out. It is definitely fall weather but a nice bonfire will take the chill away. It is just so relaxing at the lake. I will let you all know if we are going.

DEE
Old 09-18-2003, 09:58 AM   #7  

Jennelle! So good to hear from you again! I hope you are able to get the help that you need, but just know that we are all here for you as well. Anytime you need to vent, just go for it!

WAY TO GO WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sherry, I'm so happy for both of you. You deserve a little good news for a change!

Gayle, take care of yourself. You obviously have an infection. Are you taking antibiotics???

Dee, if you go to the lake, have a great time. Enjoy that pedicure...what a wonderful treat!

Shelley, did you get your house refinanced? How are the chickens doing?

Debbie, I know you didn't get to enjoy your pool very long, but next summer will be wonderful, especially after we all get finished cleaning your house. Then we can lounge by the pool!

Carol, I hope your day goes smoothly and you get everyone taken care of. You are doing great with your weightloss!!

Titan, any news on the children?

Doni, Jeanne, Cheryl, and Vicki, let us hear from you soon!
Old 09-18-2003, 10:14 AM   #8  
Losing it!

Jennelle: So nice to hear from you!!!! I've thought of you often!!! This group is not here to judge you, if that was the case, they would of kicked me out a long time ago. It's funny what we assume... since no post from you, I assumed you had everything together, busy with school and just didn't need our support anymore. I have the same feelings as you. I can't control my eating. I look in the mirror and get disgusted, but as the day moves on, I'm shoveling food in my mouth. Night time eating is the worse for me. I will eat just to eat, no hunger involved.

What do you think of Dr. Phil? I guess he has a new book out with a plan to help you lose weight. Starting with the issues of WHY you eat instead of so much, WHAT you eat. I'm thinking of getting it and reading it. I know I'm not happy being the person I am know, but not quite sure were I need to start...

Dee: Have fun getting your tootsies done!!!! Have you ever had the wax done to your feet? Also, maybe your sending "naughty stuff" to Sher and Deb that the server won't except?? I know sometimes they send me attachments that I can't open because I don't have the same server as them.

Shelley: How's the weather there? BTW: This is going to sound super silly, but do the homes in Florida come with standard heating? I just wondered because you guys have such mild weather.

Ramona: how's the boot business? You guys could make some moola coming to the "COWBOY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!!" Actually, I can't think of anyone around here that makes custom boots.

Deb: leave your pool filled this Winter and I'll come down to go ice skating with ya!

This arrived in my email this morning, part of the 3FC newsletter.... I wish Amy the very best!!!!

3FC News

Amy, the eldest of the 3FC sisters, has opted to have gastric bypass
surgery. This was performed on Tuesday of this week, and there are
no complications that we are aware of. She is in considerable pain,
but feels the outcome will be worth it. Amy chose to have Open RNY
surgery which involves reducing the size of the stomach, as well as
re-routing part of the intestine. We will be reporting Amy's
progress on the website.

Again, I will be saying a prayer for Amy, wishing her a speedy recovery and much success!
Old 09-18-2003, 11:13 AM   #9  
Losing it!

Ramona: We were posting at the same time. I think my throat is better today, but this sounds weird! My tongue hurts! All along the sides and the space between my gums and teeth! You silly girl! You gotta go to a Doctor to get an antibiotic!
Old 09-18-2003, 11:48 AM   #10  

Sherri, great news on Wayne's job. Have you recovered from the Titan game?

Baby news: We are finally getting a chance to be heard on the appeal. It's next Thursday at 2 pm. Please continue your prayers for a positive outcome. Ironically, Lisa accidentally got hold of some information that has the name, address, and phone number of where the girls are staying. Supposedly, it's the birth mother's "2nd cousin".
Old 09-18-2003, 02:10 PM   #11  
Losing it!

Titan: Wishing the girls the best in life. I'm sure all this bouncing around is so confusing to them. I will be sending good vibes your way Thursday!
Old 09-18-2003, 07:27 PM   #12  

Sherry. So happy Wayne got a job!!!!!
I know you both were so relieved, now need to go party this wk/end.

Anyone in the path of H.Isabel, hope things are safe if you are

Doing Scrapbooking and trying to stay out of trouble.
You know for me that is hard.

Vickster
Old 09-18-2003, 08:02 PM   #13  

Howdy

I hope everyone had a great OP day!! I'm feeling much better tonight. My mouth is still sore but not as bad as it was when I woke up.

Vicki,
No time to party I need to do laundry & clean house all day Sat. and Sunday I have to work a Titans game. Can you post a picture of some of your scapbooking work?

Gayle,
I got the letter about Amy too. I wish her the very best and wish her a speedy recovery. How do you feel tonight? Have you ever thought that maybe you SHOULD go to the Dr. sometimes????? You crazy thang!

Dee (Titan),
I'll be thinking of you next Thursday. I hope everything goes well. It bothers me that those babies are being passed around so much. They need to be in ONE STABLE place!! Good luck to all of you!!!

Ramona,
How's the boys? They are always on my mind. Hey...Sounds like Gayle is trying to get you to bring the BOOT place over to Dodge City where she is!!!! Maybe she's thinking she'll get a discount!

Dee,
How was the pedicure? Gayle asked if you've ever had a wax job done on your feet. I have never heard of that....Have you? I STILL can't figure out why the emails are being returned!!! That is too weird! I may write AOL and ask them!! If you go to the lake, Have Fun!!!

Jennelle,
I'm so happy you posted!!!!!! I ask about you in just about every post!!! PLEASE don't ever leave us when you feel down or fat!! That's why we're all here! We have missed you! I hope that everything goes great for you and that you'll post again soon!! Here's a BIG, BIG Hug!!

Shelley,
Guess what??? No kids tomorrow!! It's In-Service day for the Teachers. Of course we have to work but it should be a fast, easy day! We have one a month...What about ya'll?

Debbie,
I'm so glad that you're feeling better!! You sounded so much better this morning on the phone. Enjoy your day tomorrow with no kids!!! Rest up for the Sunday's game!!

Carol,
How are your Parents & Sister? I was hoping that you would have time to post again to give us details. Hope everything is ok...I miss your daily posts! Take Care!!

Doni & Cheryl..... Where are you???????? Please let us know that you're ok!!

** Thank you EVERYONE for congratulating Wayne on his new job!! I guess if you really pray hard enough and believe...Prayers will be answered!! Maybe things are starting to look better for us. We sure can't afford anymore bad luck!

Talk to ya'll tomorrow......... LOVE YA!!

Last edited by Sherry; 09-18-2003 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:33 PM   #14  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Gayle...that is so funny you ask about Dr. Phil....I think I am the only woman in America who absolutely, positively cannot STAND him! I think he is a pompous, overblown, full-of-poop windbag. His "tough love" b.s. is absolutely insulting. Would he ever tell an alcoholic, "Just don't drink?"

stepping down off my :soapbox:
Old 09-19-2003, 06:10 AM   #15  

Gayle-The systems here are the same as everywhere. The A/C has a heat switch.

Sherry-We have an inservice on Oct. 13. Usually, only 1 office worker has to come in that day. I'll probably do it.

Our closing is this afternoon! After much BS, they set up a time, so finally the refinance is going through.

I am in a hurry.

Love to all!
Closed Thread