Cow Revival - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 05:31 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cow Revival

I WAS GETTING BORED WITH THE LONG PAGE LIST isn't it interesting how people get interested in loosing WHEN those formerly NOT interested git all fired up!!!! Kiwi ,you know darling that your WALK is toughening up your thighs so they will soon be a mile apart----and the muscle tissue weighs WAY more than the adipose tissue!!!!KEEP IT UP~~~I actually have been walking as well in order to earn my two to four extra points per day============= WABBY------ you know how you had points RANGE---well now you have a point that they pick for you====like mine is 22-----instead of 21-25-----------you can still earn the fitness points but you get 35 flex points for the WEEK---they can be used at any time-----great for weekends and parties!!!---you can divide them up over the whole week or use them as you need them---so far so good====== QUESTION!!----do you mean that the points counting [as in tabulating] gets easier or the whole concept and the actual 'doing points' gets easier???? peachers---join ww online---it's fun!!!
Old 09-16-2003, 06:43 PM   #2  

How many flexpoints are margies? I mean the whole thing gets easier because you start to lose weight and you feel better, so it's easier to stick with it, which makes you lose more weight, and so on and so on....

DS's gf came over the other evening with a mudpie sundae from Dairy Queen and a Snickersbar Blizzard too. She couldn't make up her mind which one she wanted so she bought them both. She is tall and skinny. Just makes me want to smack her. Just kidding. Not really. Really.

Hope you easterners have battened down yer hatches.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:57 PM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

are we eastern heifers on danger of blowing away???? Kiwi---it is very muggy up here and it's spitting out.
Old 09-16-2003, 10:49 PM   #4  
The magic shrinking cow

Hello again! Thanks for the congrats! I'm counting my calories on a computer program every day and I'm working out almost every day each month. Of course, I've been in a slump recently, so I'm just maintaining right now. Wabby, you skinny little thing! Wow! See, my thighs do touch at 140-145, which is one reason I'm trying to go lighter. Bagzie, way to go with WW! My coworker is at lifetime right now... she started last fall. I'm so proud of her, even though it's not fair because she doesn't exercise.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:08 AM   #5  

I need to re-read my Naturally Slim "stuff". And drink drink drink water. Will probably be up all night peeing.
Eat slow, remember there is no shortage of food in the suburbs.... Do not confuse hunger with fatigue, sadness, anger, loneliness, boredome or anything else. Exercise. That will do it. PRACTICE PRACTICE.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:46 AM   #6  
fatter than U

Default Do not confuse hunger with boredome

Exactly. Trying not to do that.

I did 30 mins on the elliptical last night and then upper body weights. Still flabby but still hoping. Dh says my thighs are firmer, but I dunno. I can't see a difference. Oh well.

One thing I find helpful (just call me June!) is to actually write out the weight I want to be as if I'm that weight now. 15 times every day. Sort of sinks into your head and you start believing it. Like Lush's man list.

Way to go on those walks, Kiwi!
Old 09-17-2003, 02:54 AM   #7  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
I am always amazed that exercise does not do as much as it did when I was 25. It seems unfair.
Not only that, but men can still, in their 40s, do a bunch of physical work and lose weight automatically! This is just patently unfair. Although, come to think of it, if this was not the case, they would just keep gaining forever and become giant Mack trucks, because you know they would never actually make an effort to lose weight on purpose. (Oh, sorry, loose weight )

We had a big rainstorm today (well, yesterday. You know, Tuesday) -- maybe it's headed your way, Bagz.

I remember 145. Funny, that's my goal, too. I weighed 145 somewhere between thin and young, and married and fat. When I met DH, I weighed about 120, but that was unnatural--I had just dieted for the first time in my life. What a mistake that was -- it's been an uphill battle ever since. 130 was a good weight for me in my 20s, but then I quit smoking (10 lbs), got comfortable (10 lbs), got married (5 lbs), got pregnant (40 lbs). 190 is my theoretical high point. You see it says 192 down there on my little blue line of embarrassing numbers. That's because 190 is only theoretical. Last week, after walking for 5 days straight (okay I didn't walk actually 5 days straight, but I walked on 5 consecutive days), I think I actually hit 195, but who's counting?

Must be less now, right? I'm not actually consuming food at this moment, so therefore it must be less now. Please.

Yes, I could be happy at 145. Deliriously happy. Most of the people I know other than family have never seen me under about 180 lbs. Including my daughter. Something wrong there, isn't there?

I'm going walking in the rain tomorrow. Who's with me?

Kiwi
Old 09-17-2003, 06:58 AM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

The Tide is turning with the cows-----I think we are finally realizing that NOW is the time and after this,we will REALLY be old----we still have some time to look half decent,so why wait until we are 65!!!!-----maybe we should alllow some focus on the fact that being fat and tire-waisted is not 'healthy'-----sometimes it helps to focus on that instead of "looks" which by all accounts have disappeared HERE {at my house}----I have been enjoying the autumnal walks Kiwi!!!!-----the leaves are starting to change and the air is gorgeous!!!---Today I will most certainly join you!
Old 09-17-2003, 06:59 AM   #9  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Isn't it funny that we all remember what we weighed at certain points in our lives? Given a date, I can immediately recall my weight and pant size. Notice that an eight is not what it used to be. It used to be that I had to be under 125 to be an 8...in the 70's...last time I was an 8 I was in the 140's.
I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch. I weigh 145. My thighs don't touch.

There, June, it feels true.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:00 AM   #10  
loves kleenex box art

Rah Rah lose weight
Smaller arses would be great
Thighs that touch
Are too much
Stuff us into a size eight

thank you
Old 09-17-2003, 09:04 AM   #11  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE TANKS ARE RARIN TO GO----HOW COINCIDENTAL LOHANI----I TOO WEIGHT 145 AND MY THIGHS ARE A METRE APART!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 09:07 AM   #12  
loves kleenex box art

Bagz, are you bow-legged?
Old 09-17-2003, 09:10 AM   #13  
a work in progress...

Feeling hypnotized...I weigh 145, my thighs don't touch...yes master......

I'm liking this positive, weight loss vibe in the pasture here!

I joined WW a week ago, last sunday. I lost 3.6 lbs the first week. Nothing dramatic, but a good start, I'd say. Coulda been more, I think, if I hadn't eaten that damn Chinese food Saturday night! Nothing drastic, but too much sodium!!!

Has everyone in it's path battened down their hatches , anticipating Isabel? It's another beautiful day in these parts...so I'm going for a walk now.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:16 AM   #14  
loves kleenex box art

katrina, did you join online or do you live near a meeting? 3.6 lbs is SUPERDEDOOPER
Old 09-17-2003, 09:41 AM   #15  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurrah Katykow!!!-----my scales registered a three pound deficit,for which i am truly grateful---maybe i should get a digital scale to get those point sixes too!!!----for some reason,i am actually enjoying the points----maybe i am turning psycho.
Closed Thread