Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 01:54 AM   #31  

Nobody posted since I did... it was 6 hours ago, bovine beauties.... I am SOOOOO disappointed.

I weigh 145 and my butt doesn't wiggle.
Straight to bed. Do not pass Go (or refrigerator) do not collect cookies n' cream.
Old 09-18-2003, 06:54 AM   #32  
fatter than U

Everyone's asleep. Or something. But I'm awake and posting.

Your affirmation's never gonna work. You need to nix the "wiggly" part because that's all your brain will remember. Try this:

I, (insert your real name here), now weigh 145 pounds. My butt is firm and toned.

Or however you want your butt to be.

I find a certain irony in the fact that I always get FlyLady's Anti-Procrastination Day messages a day late.
Old 09-18-2003, 07:25 AM   #33  
loves kleenex box art

Oh, Sugar, I love you. Please send me affirmations for all parts of my wiggly life.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:21 AM   #34  
fatter than U

Default wiggle no more

For Peachy...

How 'bout this:

I invite new choices into my life. I am creating the life I love

or

The Universe guides me to love and be loved. My heart is an irresistable magnet drawing the love of my soul mate into my life now. I give thanks for this sacred gift about to appear

or there's always:

I choose to free my mind from all limiting thoughts.

There, you're perfect. Don't forget to add:

This or something better is now manifesting for me in totally satisfying and harmonious ways for the highest good of all concerned.

It works better that way.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:03 AM   #35  

Wow, Sug... you are awesome.... You could write affirmations for hire.... Set a price and I'll send my clients to you.

How about "my butt is toned, firm and IRRESISTABLE!" Hmmm... that may be over the top. Law of unintended consequences and all of that.... I'd prefer that the perverts resist me!

Peaches, I'm going to borrow some of the ones Sug did for you! You are becoming AWESOME.

It's Thursday. I posted.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:48 AM   #36  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

what site are you cut and pasting those from Sugarbone??? I didn't know June had her own website----here is mine------------------ I AM A SERENE COW IN THE WANING PASTURE OF LIFE AND EVERYWHERE I STEP THERE IS YET ANOTHER COWPIE.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:49 AM   #37  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

PEACHERS--------ALL THE MAIL I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU HAS BEEN COMING BACK AS UNDELIVERABLE ===WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON???I JUST HIT REPLY TO YOUR LAST EMAIL----IT HAD BETTER WORK OR I WILL BE HELLISH MAD---------BY THE WAY ---KIWI SWORE IN ONE OF HER POSTS.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:55 AM   #38  
loves kleenex box art

Yes kiwi was bad.
Sugar however is good.
Blow it out yer shorts Miss Cowpie.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:32 PM   #39  

Wow! Sugar is good! I want an affirmation, too, Sugar! Think up a good one for me. Something along the lines of "I am not a slug when it come to exercise - the roll around my middle is not bigger than my new boobies".

I love it when that Kiwi gets sassy.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:54 PM   #40  
fatter than U

Talking

The one about the butt I made up myself. The rest I swiped from various sources. I don't know if there's a copyright on affirmations.

Kiwi said a bad word? You're allowed to do that when you have taffy-coloured hair, you know.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:21 PM   #41  

Genius is a sign of genius. Plagiarism is the sign of a lazy genius.

Nice swiping, Sugar.

I am strong, slender, weigh 145, have frictionless thighs, a perky petite derriere and persistence.

Oooh. I hope I can make it true!
Old 09-18-2003, 03:30 PM   #42  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowpernia
I saw the picture but not sure what it is. I heard of kinky clubs in LA. Is this one?

Heck no -- that was in Boston! Don't know where they're training those airport screeners, but I'm staying away from them!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
The 3 siblings of one of the girls were all removed from their home last week, due to neglect. ...I'm just sick of seeing these moms on the local news talking about suing the children services division here because not enough was done to protect their children.

The mother who has been neglecting her children is suing the government for, what? not taking the kids away earlier? How insane can you get?

Oh, Painter, how many Flex points can we earn for being chased around by DH's? Or better yet, chasing them around with a rolling pin? (There's a picture)

Quote:
Originally posted by SugP
Kiwi said a bad word? You're allowed to do that when you have taffy-coloured hair, you know.

I swore? Oh well, it's getting gray anyway. Or perhaps I should say "salty".

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowpernia
Blow it out yer shorts Miss Cowpie.

That's just not going to cut it for an affirmation, dear.

Did the walking thing last night with the old ladies. Well, not all of them are old, nor are they by any means all ladies. The organizers are fairly young, and most of the members are retired couples. They are rotating these walks between the 3 local towns; last night was in the one farthest from me (about 10 mi. away), and I have not spent much time there. It was so nice -- we walked through a neighborhood and down by the river. Wasn't a very long walk, but it was so pleasant I think I'll go back there and walk again sometime.

I guess I am actually getting a little fitter -- I was not at all tired from that walk and added another half mile or so later on when I was waiting for dd to finish dance class -- instead of driving down to the video store, I walked there and back. You know, I normally don't even think of walking to do little errands like that -- awful, isn't it? I really have to start to thinking that way. It's the only way I'm going to get any more exercise -- I'm just not going to do exercise videos at home until DH gets himself a job and gets the bleep out of the house during the day. And I hate gyms.

I know what I need -- an affirmation! Let's see:
I am physically fit and I enjoy walking except for the pain in my feet
Oh, that's not so good. Sugarrrrr

Kiwi
Old 09-18-2003, 07:09 PM   #43  

Quote:
I guess I am actually getting a little fitter
Kiwi, you are my idol. I'm so out of shape - I did the ol' Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk yesterday, but I only made it one mile. Can you believe it? All I hear is how easy that video is, and I can only do half of it.

Quote:
The mother who has been neglecting her children is suing the government for, what? not taking the kids away earlier? How insane can you get?
She's suing over her daughter who was murdered, not the 3 that were removed from her home last week.

It is a beautiful, calm day here. Hard to believe that it's stormin' on the other coast.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:45 PM   #44  

In the Dr. Phil book, he says there are people who know that their weight (and changing it) is up to them, people who are sure that it is up to someone else, and people who think it is completely unpredictable. I was being all proud of myself for knowing it wasn't good to think it was up to someone else until he wrote that the people who had the hardest time were the ones who thought it was totally random. BINGO
Somehow the woman who's suing CPS about her daughter seems to have the blaming other people down, but doesn't have the personal responsibility part even on her radar.
It's amazing some of us EVER survive to adulthood.

Sorry to be so serious.
Night all.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:08 PM   #45  
Member w/ messiest house

It's very hard to type in the dark. Especially finding those tricky little keys like [ and =. =) The light bulb in my desk lamp is burned out. Whatever will I do? It must be someone else's fault and their responsibility. I'm going to sue.

I'm still chewing on this nutso lady. So her daughter gets killed, and she's suing CPS because they should have known that she was an unfit mother and she would be likely to make stupid decisions that would end up with her daughter getting murdered. Reminds me of that Tom Cruise movie, where they punish people who are going to commit a crime. As I'm sure you know, that's the kind of world I want to live in. Dear Government, Protect me from myself, Amen.

Sarcasm. It's what's for dinner.

Kiwi

P.S. I did it. I had to retype a lot of those ['s, but I did it.
Closed Thread