Old 04-04-2015, 10:00 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well only a few hours away from Easter so

Great job Aaron on taking the weight off and lowering your numbers!

Holly glad to hear you are getting off alittle earlier tomorrow, can't wait to hear about boots, as for jeans I have to try them on as well, but buy a lot of mine usually clearance rack at Maurices...

Well only 9 on a Saturday night but thinking I will be heading to bed shortly I guess getting home at 2am and getting up at 7 will do that to ya, but it was a great night out

Hi Sunster, Tammy, Colleen and Dawn
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:05 AM   #62  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

Talking

Rats...I wrote and then failed to post a couple days ago.
Anyhoo....rode to Az Bike Week w/ my new Kuryakyn Gran Tailgater bag. It's too big for me and is now for sale. Anyone interested before I put it on eBay?

Yes to Az next year, Reda! I've fallen in love with saguaro cactus and all that beautiful scenery. Also, the Diva ride (Helping With Horsepower) is cool and fun.

Anyone going to Sturgis? I may go for the first couple days and then split. Actually, I'm leaving a month from today for a cross country trip, so by then I'll be ready to head home.

Ok...it's tight pants, sexy boots, looking good on your bike, and a barstool!!
Sun
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:22 AM   #63  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi chicks, well you have supported me through my sucky winter job always and TODAY IS THE LAST DAY 11 to 6 , and So very frustrating because we're supposed to do a year's worth of cleaning while still being open for business... but I will make it!!!!

Sunster, thanks for the offer, I don't need the bag but nice of you to offer it here before ebay.

We have sun today and supposed to get to 60, we have NOT had any nice warm days yet so this will be wonderful. I hope ALOT of melting happens, we still have deep snow in the yard, stil have a little ice in front of the garage, and the driveway is still pretty soft. So we need warmth and sun and wind to dry things up. I want to road-test my new boots so badly!!

So my 3 weeks off starts tomorrow!!!! what better time to kick myself in the butt , right???

have a good day!!

Last edited by VermontMom; 04-12-2015 at 09:23 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:13 AM   #64  
Yo Yo Me

Yah Holly....there's nothing like Sweet Freedom!! (and new boots!)
Old 04-16-2015, 05:58 PM   #65  
Biker Chick!

GOT OUR BIKES OUT AND RODE TODAY

Just a quick trip to town but it was awe-------some! My bike started right up and besides two backfires that sounded like shotgun blasts she ran fine and smooth.

I did not try out my new boots for this first ride, I'm so superstitious and didn't want the new boots to get too muddy from the driveway, its mostly good but a few goopy spots.

Did a ton of yard work today, good accomplishments!!

For the fourth day in a row, worked out hard to a fitnessblender.com workout and "so far" (meaning the day is not over yet) have stuck to about 1500 calories or less.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #66  
Yo Yo Me

Oh yeAh.....4 days is a done deal!!! You're on your way!!!

Old 04-21-2015, 08:24 PM   #67  
Biker Chick!

Hey chicks, we had our first motorcycle maintenance/repair class tonight! we didn't ride our bikes there because it was raining all day, and 45 degrees...but we will tomorrow for sure even if it is rainy again, because we really want to get our bikes up on the lifts and get our hands on em

I LEARNED HOW TO GAP A SPARKPLUG!!! I didn't even know what that meant before
Old 04-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #68  

Hi girls and Aaron

Sunster, hope you got your bag sold in ebay, wow sounds like an awesome trip you are about to be embarking on, wish I could do that but it will have to wait probably another 10 years- we are going to Sturgis getting their on Aug 1st and coming home on the 4th or 5th not sure yet....

Holly officially on your off time, I know you will stay on track and gets lots of work done in the process. Glad you have gotten to ride, we have been having awesome weather and have gotten to ride quite abit We are actually riding out to Deadwood next Thursday for the weekend weather supposed to be upper 60's into the 70's and sunny, can't wait!

Well I have both granddaughter's tomorrow morning, then off to get things set up for our 1st annual Pub Crawl, I hope it goes good because I suggested and had to set everything up so I just want it to turn out good!

Better get off here have a good weekend
Old 04-30-2015, 08:54 PM   #69  
Yo Yo Me

LovE LOVE pub crawls. Did one at Christmas time ... about 100 all dressed in Santa attire and also March 15 (Brides of March) when we all wore brides dress, women AND men!! Both in sacramento. A Gas!! Want to hear about how ur goes/went.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:56 PM   #70  

Howdy all

Well pub crawl went ok we had 36 people show up which we thought was good for the 1st one so hopefully next year will be much better, maybe doing a theme would be better, I guess we have a year to figure it out!

Well my eating still isn't the greatest and no exercise at all - I have plenty of motivation but then again I just don't have any We made it out to Deadwood this weekend came home with $25 more than I went out with so that is always good, had a great weekend, thinking our next trip might be mid July they are having their 1st annual 3 wheeler rally so thought maybe we could go check it out. Deadwood was doing a Cinco De Mayo event and it was fun, they had salsa taste testing, guacamole taste testing, beer taste testing, and tequila taste testing we had a good time and it gave us some ideas to maybe try for our riding club for fundraising.

Sunster you will be leaving soon for your cross country trip in less than a week, I so envy you and wish it was me going as well, but have a safe and fun trip!!!

Holly have you started your summer fun job yet? Hope all is going well.

I will check back in later, have a great week
Old 05-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #71  

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies!!! Hope you had a great day!
Old 06-01-2015, 01:59 PM   #72  
Aussie chick!

S/C/G: 135/79/65 (kg)

Height: 162cm

I'm in Australia and it's now winter. I haven't been on my bike in ages
Ambience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:00 PM   #73  

Hello and welcome Ambience. So glad our winter months are over! This thread gets quieter through the summer months and as much as I want to say it is because we are our riding but really it is just summer and seems like a ton of stuff gets in the way but I do have a few trips planned this summer- whoo hooo

Just want to say Hi to Holly, Tammy and Colleen.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:55 AM   #74  
Biker Chick!

hello!! Ambience, love your avatar pic. OH how we commiserate with you! it is awful to be forced away from what we love. We understand.

Hi Reda, Tammy, Colleen, Dawn and Aaron!!

We (husband and a fellow UMV member) rode to Green Mountain Harley Davidson on Saturday afternoon and wrote a check for $13, 099 for the 2015 Street Bob that we are raffling off next January Now I can call to have the tickets printed and we can start selling those babies

The other member Clarence, who was with us, had one of his hard bags come unattached at 50 mph and everything flew out Thanks goodness the organization's money bag kept intact, but his eyeglasses ended up in 6 inches of mucky trench water..he said he needed new glasses anyway, that is a good attitude!! We had a bungie so we banded it all together for temporary.

I am slacked on my exercising!! you girls know it was my saving grace with my summer schedule it is so hard to do, it IS possible but I've been so lazy. I have accepted that I will not ever have my hard and lean body from about 10 years ago but if I can at least keep it semi-firm and flexible and working for everyday life, I want that. BUT I have to force myself and it is so hard!! send me some please

Been able to ride to work most days, some mornings I have FROZE, some mornings I know I could have ridden but didn't feel I needed to prove anythingn
Old 06-20-2015, 06:34 PM   #75  

Hello Girls! Holly defiantly sending lots of will power dust your way!!
I have slacked so much as well, and every time I say I am going to get my butt in gear, I get lazy and don't boo hoo!

Well not a whole bunch going on here, haven't been riding to much either seems that I have been keeping the grandbabies, then we took on helping my sister paint apartments had 6 of them to do in the last 2 weeks, so needless the say been way busy to do anything

Well supper is just about done, having chicken but also having potatoes....

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 06-20-2015 at 06:35 PM.