Old 06-23-2015, 08:24 AM   #76  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

Hey hey!n I'll be in Sturgis aug 1 to 3. Anyone else? Went cross country for rolling thunder and then ended up renting a Segway instead! Heehee! Then Massachusetts for a Bday party and have been working on a motorcycle mural for the Road Guardian Compound here in Wisconsin. Was interviewed for the Road Dawg radio last week...kinda fun but blows my under-the-radar life. Anyhoo, I'll try to post before and after pix here. Let me know about sturgis and I'll chk back here.
Ride on!
Sunset
(rats I don't have the patience to relearn how to post pix here...and I've done it before)
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:13 AM   #77  
Yo Yo Me

Hey hey!n I'll be in Sturgis aug 1 to 3. Anyone else? Went cross country for rolling thunder and then ended up renting a Segway instead! Heehee! Then Massachusetts for a Bday party and have been working on a motorcycle mural for the Road Guardian Compound here in Wisconsin. Was interviewed for the Road Dawg radio last week...kinda fun but blows my under-the-radar life. Anyhoo, I'll try to post before and after pix here. Let me know about sturgis and I'll chk back here.
Ride on!
Sunset
(rats I don't have the patience to relearn how to post pix here...and I've done it before)
Old 06-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hey Sunster, glad to hear your ride has been going good, make sure to post picture it has been awhile for me as well, so can't even give you any insight on that

I will be heading into Deadwood on Aug 1st probably around 1pm their time. Not sure whats going on but I am going to guess that we will hang around there or go into Sturgis, let me know you plans, I do still have your number from a couple years ago if still the same one. I can send you mine again so that if you are in Deadwood or Sturgis let me know and we can go have a refreshment and you can show me your pictures.

Hi Tammy, Holly and Colleen (Colleen, you are probably already on your trip as well and having lots of fun!)

We leave Thursday for our first 400 plus ride this year can't wait!!!
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 03:32 AM   #79  
Yo Yo Me

Hey Reda I'm in deadwood...headed for buffalo wy and back aug 1. Have same # and I still have urs. Wow, this area is really nice without a ga-jillion bikers.

Sooooo....where is everybody here???
Sun
Old 09-09-2015, 09:58 PM   #80  

Wow, I am sure everyone heard about the Full Throttle Saloon, crazy......
Not much going on around here, spending time with grandbabies or as much as we can, DS2 is fighting for full custody of his baby girl, mom should get served the paperwork this week- she only lets him have her when she has to work and now that she has been working overnights she only lets him keep her 1 or 2 of the nights and a friend keep her the other nights, not flying with this family!!! But court date is set for Oct 14th so only have to put up with this crap for another month and even if he doesn't get full custody at the very least should get shared custody.

Our big poker run is this Saturday and so far weather looking decent sunny and 72, just trying to get everything ready as we have the poker run, silent auction and we have our drawing from our summer raffle, going to be a very busy day!

Holly I suppose your summer job is about winding down here soon, then do you go back to the convience store full time again?

Hi Tammy have you gotten to ride much, how is the pizza shop going for your son ( I believe it was your son that bought one)?

Hi Sunster and Colleen
Old 09-10-2015, 07:09 AM   #81  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/143/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Reda!! that is BS about the custody battle sending best wishes that DS2 gets shared if not more.

Been riding to work almost all the time for 2 months now!! rain either holds off for nighttime or late afternoon, very accomodating

best wishes for a safe and profitable Poker Run Reda!

The summer job goes til about Oct. 18th, and the people at the deli/convenience store have been hounding me "when are you coming back??" it's nice to be wanted I guess, LOL!!

hi to Tammy, Colleen, Sunster, Aaron!!!

Last edited by VermontMom; 09-10-2015 at 07:12 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:45 PM   #82  
Biker Chick!

Hey Reda and Tammy, just to let you two know as we are friends on Facebook ,, that something is wrong with my account and I have not been able to get on FB for 4 days now, and even when I try to click on "help" it does me no good. So if you like, you can pm me for my email, we can communicate that way if needed (besides here ) I might try harder to resolve the FB thing, or I might just bag it and say forget it.

we have been having incredibly beautiful weather mostly all summer, I have ridden to work like 96% of the time very lucky.
Old 09-26-2015, 03:53 PM   #83  

So Holly did you find out what was wrong with your facebook account, I see you are back online now Well only 3 weeks away before court - can't wait!
We have been having great weather as well the last couple of days we have high 70's and sunny, can't get any better than that.

I do have to say we had like 91 people on our poker run, so bigger than last year, after paying for t-shirts and paying out our winners we now have about $5000 to donate this year, so that is exciting to give back to the community Shows all our hard work does pay off! Last weekend we went on the Flood Run left at 3pm Friday and got home at 6pm Sunday and put just short of 900 miles - it was quick but great weekend.

Well I suppose I better shower going to a Roller Derby show tonight and leaving in a couple hours - Have a great weekend
Old 04-12-2016, 11:12 AM   #84  
Biker Chick!

Default April 2016 :)

Hey, I know it's been a while, we do say Hi to each other on Facebook, but this is where we met I am done with the awful winter job for another season and I have a good 4 weeks off!!

still crummy weather here but maybe, maybe it will warm up and be sunny in a few days. Bikes have not been out yet.

Been eating way too much for months now, afraid to weigh myself (I am sure my ticker is WAY off) but have started working out consistently at home again, I have found a couple of youtube people that I really like and can hopefully stick to.

Our younger son and fiance did pick a wedding date!! this July 23rd. Very low key, the actual ceremony in a state park, and a party after at her parent's place. I am not gonna go nuts trying to lose flab, just will do my best.