Old 02-24-2015, 01:06 PM   #46  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

i've done a lot of work to these boots....crystals, added the top 7 inches, side buttons, and now red flames painted hot pink.

I know about those fav jackets, Reda. glad you go urs back!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bootsclose.jpg (34.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg bootsfar.jpg (23.9 KB, 6 views)
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 04:51 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Cool boots!!!
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:26 PM   #48  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/146/145

Height: 5' 5"

Oh those are absolutely [email protected] boots Sunster!!

BIG hugs and sympathy for Tammy, she had to put one of her beloved fur babies down, rest in peace little Rudy!!

Last edited by VermontMom; 02-25-2015 at 07:27 PM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 10:01 AM   #49  
Yo Yo Me

Tammy...I'm so very sorry. Pets give us unconditional love, and in that way, they seem better than humans.

Finally weighed.. -2.5. Sheesh...it's slow going this time. But the goal is to look good on Frank and a bar stool, so I'm still on the wagon.

Been traveling around w/ a Kuryakyn GranTour bag for 10 yrs and it's thrashed. I just ordered their GranTailgater bag. It's a roller bag...sign of an aging biker?! Glad I shopped around...found price range from 200 to 299.
Sun
Old 03-04-2015, 11:28 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls and Aaron

Sunster love the boots - I do remember seeing them when they were red love the bling- I am going to start or should say finish my boots here in the next couple of weeks....

Well still not on the wagon but I am kind of watching some what and still not exercising - go figure!!!

Tammy sorry to hear about your beloved pet, hope all is weel

Holly I am sure you are counting down the days that you are out of winter job and onto summer job

Well we are suppose to start warming up this weekend to maybe even into the 60's early next week will defiantly be getting the bikes out- whoo hooo

Well just though I would jump in for a bit, especially since it is hump day and we are now on the down side of the week! Have a great thirsty Thursday
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:54 PM   #51  

Well got DH bike out today, mine well it needs a new battery, so ordering it tomorrow so that I can ride this week whooo hoooo

Boy am I so ready to ride even if I look like a blob on my bike but I do have to say just getting out has me motivated, went to the store and bought some lettuce and stuff, will start having salads at lunch plus they are so easy to put together which gives me more of my lunch time anyways. I am boiling eggs right now to have for breakfast in the morning, and also bought some cheese sticks for afternoon snacks. Tomorrow is our last night of darts and last night for going out on Monday's...... Now this will give me time to work on bling stuff because Tuesday and Wednesday's we have Karly and really can't get anything done those nights and Thursday's are always our night out with friends, and seems weekends we just are not home either.

Walking Dead is on tonight, is anyways watching the 2 new shows on right now- Outlaw Country (based out of a town in MO close to Kansas City)and Gangland (Falco's story)? Not sure what I think of either one of them right now ....

Well I will check back in later this week - Have a great week

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 03-22-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:31 PM   #52  
Yo Yo Me

YaY for getting bikes out!!! And let's hear it for motivators! Mine are to be looking good on my bike...and a barstool!
Sun
Old 03-22-2015, 07:02 PM   #53  

Hi girls and Aaron

I have gotten my bike out several times over the last couple of weeks, it has felt great.... Even had someone say to me last night she seen me drive by and I looked hottt, I think different of course because of the weight but it sure is nice when others tell you how good you look!

Our cold weather is supposed to be coming back this week, dang it but I we usually always have to have that one last snow storm in late March- April.

Have a good week!
Old 03-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #54  
Biker Chick!

Reda that is soooo great that you've been out on your bike!! and YES I believe the friend that said you looked hottt on it!! I hope your late spring snow never comes and that spring comes soon for you.

Tammy this is old news but just LOVE your short hair, what a leap of faith that was!! but looks soooo good!! and I know you've been out on your bike also bc you said that your hair was so easy-care relating to helmets. Way to go!!

Hi Aaron! Hi Sunster! and Hi to Dawn

I have been just so very blah/meh with my attitude towards life, I guess it always happens in late winter but really bad this time. Most of my days off I sleep late then most usually just go back to bed for hours more. Really embarassing to admit but true. Maybe when we get a glimpse of spring I will get better but we've had 2 days when it was over 30 degrees...that is all!!

However I had a phone call yesterday from my summer boss and that got me thinking about summer, that helped. And I would be super-embarassed to have my summer work people see me with this extra fat so maybe I will be inspired now.

I did order a pair of moto boots ,they are obviously not as heavy duty as my Milwaukee ones, but they have a very good sole, that is oil-resistant and non-slip, and they are just so damned sexy!!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:34 PM   #55  

Holly, I just love those boots, what brand are they? Glad to hear that you will be getting ready to go to your summer job soon, when do you start?

Well I gave in and ordered the 21 day fix it should be here Tuesday/Wednesday I figured I have spent $60 on worst things and this will help with portion control and balance the foods correctly so that I don't have to give up fruit or starches.... I figure I will give it a try it does have a money back guarantee so what the heck, it also comes with 5 workout dvd's of which I will do in the morning when DH leaves for work. I am so ready for this and really need to do something as I am back at my starting weight and I have gained that since starting the new job last February!!!!

We are supposed to have sixty degree weather this week but cloudy, hopefully we will get to ride one night but looks like the nicest night is Tuesday and we will have Karly but hopefully her daddy will be able to come get her early.

Tammy I can probably look back but I seen you were working at a pizza restaurant, is this a business of the family's? Hope all is going well for you!

Hi Sunster, Collen, Aaron and Dawn
Old 03-30-2015, 09:50 AM   #56  
Biker Chick!

Reda the boots are by XElement. They are advertised to be not just a fashion boot but a functioning motorcycle boot; they have a few different styles. The moto-element I think, is the rugged sole, and that it is oil and slip resistant. However, obviously the ankle and leather are not as stiff and rugged as a typical motorcycle boot. But i have been wearing freaking heavy duty boots for almost 10 years and I just want to try these out

I have had confidence in wearing freaking heavy boots, that if I have a slow drop/tip over, and if the bike lands on my ankle, my ankle is protected (and I HAVE had that happen) I might have bruising if this scenario happens with these thinner leather boots, but sometimes you just gotta take chances.

I just checked X Element's website and did not see my particular style there..however LeatherUp has the style, and Amazon. I chose Amazon, just because I know they are an even bigger company than LeatherUP and had confidence in return policy and stuff. OH and price, they were $99.

Congrats on the 21 Day Fix, Im not familiar with it but it sounds reasonable and $60 isn't much is it!

I am so frustrated with myself that I can't even go ONE DAY on plan it will change when I am done with the Rat [email protected] job (last day is coming up, April 12th!!!) so I will be able to eat lunch or a snack at a reasonable time throughout the day. And I will have almost 3 weeks off!!! Then I will probably start at the good summer job at the club, sometime like at the end of the first week of May.

Oh and I asked the Rat [email protected] yesterday if he would decide on the store hours for Easter Sunday? and becasue we are short one person, and another person just won't work Easter Sunday because she is religious, he said I could 'leave early' that day if I work from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. I .. am .. so ... steamed .. but I can't do anything about it. Except fervently wish his soul to be [email protected] to H-e-l-l

Last edited by VermontMom; 03-30-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:33 PM   #57  
Yo Yo Me

Hey, I'm fresh back from Arizona Bike Week and warm wonderful weather. A couple days were in the mid 90's!

Wowsers....cool boots Holly! Hope y'all are well
Sun
Old 04-01-2015, 10:40 PM   #58  

Just love those boots Holly, I have been the same wearing my heavy duty boots and have been looking from some that seem lighter and just haven't found any either, so you will have to give us a review when you get them and have worn them a few times....

Sunster, I will have to look up AZ bike week next year instead of going to Mexico we are planning on going to AZ and taking the bikes and doing some riding, maybe it will have to be during bike week....

Well not much else going on with me getting my menu planned out for next week so that I can get my grocery shopping done this weekend! Thirsty Thursday tomorrow and we are going out for supper and beers- Oh got to ride last night, but came with storms today!
Old 04-01-2015, 11:05 PM   #59  
Biker Chick!

Hi Sunster!! ooo Arizona Bike Week, noice!

Reda, sooo glad for you that you rode last night! woohoooo
Yes we have been wearing heavy boots for so long, they are super safe for us but they get so hot and heavy to walk around in. So I will def give a review once I can wear these on the bike, but who knows when that will be!! still in frozen wasteland here, except for the mud pit which is our driveway its the same every year so I just gotta roll with it.

Well I just had to talk to the Turd Boss () about Easter, and now I am allowed to 'only' work from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thats a little better We are invited to our son's fiance's grandma's house for Easter supper , that lady is very sweet and gracious to us (NOT like the fiance's mother, who is a weirdo ) I am gonna make tiny individual tartlets, lemon and vanilla cream. I will have to make the little crusts tomorrow, freeze them; then make the fillings Saturday night and put them together then. I love making dessert

What kind of jeans do you ladies wear?? any particular brand?? I have gotten along with going to Goodwill about once a year and just trying on whatever they have..I just hate everything I have now. My problem (besides big thighs!) is that if jeans are loose, I feel sloppy...if they are snug, I feel FAT. I just don't have the faith to order online, I have to try them on, you know how sizes vary!

We had our monthly motorcycle meeting tonight, at least it was near us and only lasted an hour, I do tend to stick to the agenda and give the hairy eyeball to those who stray off topic, LOL !otherwise we'd be there all night! We have to review scholarship applications in May but our next big event is our annual Toy Run in early August, but things seem to be progressing along fine time wise.

wow I gabbed alot have a good night!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:05 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Hi gals. I went for a ride today the wind was between 25 and 35 mph, it was 60 deg. out. Well I am down 15 lbs. so far. I went to the clinic and had my blood tested for cholesterol and sugar, and it all came back good. My blood pressure has came down also. I was reading 140 over 80 as of the first of the year and last month I was down to 108 over 78. So that is getting better. Hey if my opinion counts, the picture of your boots look sexy, and as far as pants go I think tighter looks better then real baggy. And if you wear tight pants and boots at the same time , then you have it all going on. LOL I am a guy.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote