3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 05-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #256
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Hey Ladies!

ThinknThin- nice work! You are rockin this!

Hey Susie! I'm with you on this Summer Challenge! Sounds good. Lets get started! I really liked that movie flight, kinda makes me feel better on airplanes. Even though he crashed and some people died, I felt like ok Pilots are really good at what they do and there is a lot of liability if something goes wrong. Weird way of looking at it huh.. I'm sorry about your kitty hopefully he'll be much better very soon.

Carri- No they were speaking in portugese, I'm getting over it now. NOt such a big deal but I know I'll feel so much better about myself when I like what I see . So lets get back on this wagon and do this! the only thing stopping us is ourselves right? I"m glad you've got a new car now. mine was giving me some issues but the mechanic got it all straightened out , and we got our tv repaired and it came back today so we're getting back to normal now.

As for me, I weighed in yesterday at 237, i did not get on the wagon as I had planned but i did today! i weighed in at 234.6. I am going to try my hardest to lose 10lbs a month or close to it. Jillian michaels said. " i have a solution to losing weight, eat less and move more" "move ***, if thats not working then move *** faster" so I will do just that, I am not on the jillian michaels workout because its too rough on my ankle and i'm not up to it yet. I'm doing brazil butt lift for 30 days, then again for another 30 days and i'll add in ten minute trainer with that , then I'll begin the jillian michaels program again. so i have two months to strengthen my ankle to get me to that point. I have a heart rate monitor now. I cannot find my fitbit though! grr. I am going back to eating like i did before lower carb sucks but its the only way i know to lose weight . so when I begin doing more intense stuff I'll up the carbs but for right now bbl is not so so hard I'm gonna be careful with them. I hope you girls are doing well and have a good day. Most of all Take Care of Yourself, there's only one you, and you know exactly what you need!

cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #257
Dee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi nothing great going on w us. Same stuff.... I bought a battery for my bath-scale & was happier before I stepped on it. So my real weight is 3# higher now I liked my weight w my older battery so much better.... We planted our garden Memorial Day weekend, gotta have our organic veggies to eat Can't wait for my grapes, blueberries & raspberries to b ripe this summer. Our strawberries didn't do well w the crazy weather, so none for strawberry pie/shortcake/Yonana ice cream or make jam this summer. My short bob makes my face look round & fat, I've been told by a few ppl & I agree I look like I gained 10#. Not letting anybody take my pic till it gets longer again. Now I remember why it hasn't been cut-short since my childhood....

Carri, where r U What car did U buy? I love U treated yourself to a new car. So sorry about your Vertigo, I only want that feeling from getting a buzz Right now I'm watching Rocco DiSpirito make low cal/carb 'Caprese Salad' easy/filling/yummy... Ingredients: 3 large ripe tomatoes, heirloom if possible Salt fresh ground black pepper 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4 inch thick 12 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces, stems removed 4 T. Super Olive Oil... Directions: Slice the tomatoes into 16 even 1/2-inch-thick slices. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Top each with a slice of mozzarella, then season again lightly with salt and pepper. Arrange 4 tomato and cheese slices overlapping on each of 4 small salad plates and scatter the basil on top. Drizzle each plate with 1 tbsp quality olive oil. I like his new Healthy cookbooks 'Now Eat This' Low cal/Low carb cookbooks & put his Italian ckbk & Comfort Foods-All Under 350 Calories, ckbks on my Kindle, he also has a good Diet ckbk. As U read this I hope U r feeling well & happy & rested again

Susie, looked like U had a relaxing holiday @ the movies Sign me up to lose 10# w U I'll Detox w you'all, I'm looking forwards to drinking cucumber water, spicy tomato juice, organic apple juice, etc. for 3 days straight. I will never do another cleanse, just too painful on my belly/tush. But a nutritional juice Detox is yummy, my juicer is broke & I love fresh 'apple-celery' & carrot-apple' juice so I gotta go to Amazon & look for a new one. Dh & I did a fresh juice fast, every Wednesday for energy till my juicer broke. How's Hudda Budda doing now? Is he your only pet? Yeah U know I'm chilling-out watching 'The Batchelorette', there's 4 guys I like for her so far that she kept. Des kept 2 guys I would've cut-lose instead & kept 1 she sent home; I hope that Mr.Penis gets lots of grief for his actions, the booze didn't cause it, that Is his personality w his initial card/intro to her. Tonight I'm watching Fox 'Masterchef' & the new ABC 'The LookOut' investigation show about rip-offs.

Lyss, glad U had a great time camping We go in late June & will b camping near family & share our boat & kayaks w them. Do U stay @ state parks in Illinois? It costs $27 night @ our MI state parks w full hook-up, but we just have a large pop-up camper, instead of the 5th-wheel now. What r some of your fav 'diet-healthy foods' that U ate camping We grill & toss veggies in the coals, eat salads & have a crock-pot on the picnic table cooking; relaxing & no-fuss cooking. My only prob is to Not eat a big breakfast, w all the yummy-tempting food aroma's from neighboring campsites....

Tori, U got your confidence back & made a plan, Congrat's. The kids r here & everyone craved brownies tonight, so I subbed applesauce for oil & added only 1 egg & top w coolwhip instead of frosting. Today we all had ice cream for lunch-Yonana w strawberries & topped w chopped nuts for protein inside ice cream cones. What 'heart rate monitor' did U get? When do the kids leave for their dad's home this summer... I hope U get to see them on the weekends... So nice that U will still have your baby girl home w U & dh to play w this summer

PS: Lower MI had our first tornado last night, so our summer is officially here.
LeeAnne See everyone later....

I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-29-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: spelling
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #258
It is what it is...

Hi Ladies ...Looks like everybody is getting together their Summer weightloss plans... Good job...I am with Susie, I would like to lose 25 from now until Labor Day...so lets get this thing started !!!

My new car is a red 2014 mazda 6 ,,, it's awesome, and fast, and I LOVE driving it.

I've missed too much to do individual replies...glad to hear you are all doing well

Have a good one

Carri

Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #259
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

I had my first 100% OP DAY in months! I am so proud! I walked 12000 steps through out the day , did Brazil Butt Lift, took the baby for a bike ride on her new seat she loves it, and I went for a walk with a friend in the neighborhood before dinner. My period finally showed, I'm like clockwork every month and this month I was a bit late so I got stressed but I'm happy to report no baby here, not that I dont LOVE the idea of holding and loving another baby but I am in no postition to carry a child I have lots of health issues to sort out if before I think of having ababy again.

Carri- ooh red mazda 6 woo! I have a red car and I love red cars lol and black shiny ones. fast is even better, very happy for you!

Dee- dont worry , you know exactly what to do you'll drop that 3 pounds in a snap and as for your hair cut I had a short hair cut that I didnt like in january just before my wedding , but its already grown back to a lenght I can live with, you have about 10 - 12 weeks and you'll be much more happy with it and the style with still be there , you'll love how you look, even ten pounds wont make you look heavy because you're so close to your ultimate goal. yOU' are beautiful and you're a great size so dont let the hair cut and the new battery trick you into feeling bad.

Everyone: Hey how are you guys doing? summer is coming and then the holidays!!! Lets look good for summer and our christmas pictures!

cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #260
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday!

Not much planned this weekend....just trying to stay OP

I am finally in the 170's and 100lbs down!

Dee: We go to a local federal campground here that has full hook-up, which to me is the only way to go It's about $24 per night. The weekends booked up so fast, we were fortunate to get a cancellation for Memorial weekend. The kids are ready to go back already so I'll have to keep an eye out for openings.

As far as what we eat camping, it definitely varies from what the kids eat We do grill up chicken or steaks or shish ka bobs and veggies. The smells walking around the campground are sooo good. I keep a cast iron skillet and cook over the campfire and make a hodge podge of sorts out of meat and veggies. We also make up huge salads for lunch. We have a pull behind travel trailer equipped with a nice size fridge so it's convenient to bring all sorts of fruits, veggies, meat, etc with us.

Hi to everyone else!
Old 05-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #261

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone.

I just caught up on all the posts and I'm excited to see so many who are in with me on the Memorial Day to Labor Day challenge.

I'm happy to report a 3 lbs loss when I weighed in yesterday

I have gotten back to logging my food and exercise in My Fitness Pal again..and that is a big key for me.

Also, my workout partner who I work out with on Tuesday's now has Wednesday's open for the summer so it helps to have her with me to work out with and get myself to the gym.

I was covered over at work this week and I will spend around 8 hours over the weekend also working from home. Our fisical year closes at the end of June and one of my projects that I work on at work is the budget so I have a lot to do to be sure we get things expensed and if not that it is accured.

My Director will also be here in a week so I'm planning her meeting while she is here and then the daily support to my Associate Director and three Research Fellows...doesn't leave a lot time for me...but I"m determined to take some time for me each day.

This was a very difficult week for my family as we had a immediate family member die unexpectently. He was only 64. He was married to my 1st cousin and their 3 girls are close to my age and we all grew up with each other. They had a son as well but he died last year in June--and his death has been ruled a manslaughter case. My cousins husband who passed had Afib and he threw a blood clot and didn't survive it. Today was the funeral and I was off work; that is why I will be working over the weekend to stay caught up.

I'm headed to bed but I wanted to get here and see all of you...I have missed you!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #262

Good morning. I am up and cleaning house this morning. DH is at work for a few hours. We have a high school graduation party to attend this afternoon. I hope the rain holds off for a bit.

I am always excited when it is a new month. It gives me a sense of a blank page. I've been thinking about all I want to accomplish and do this month. Does anyone else do this?

I hope everyone had a on-plan day yesterday. If so..do it again today...if not, then let's make it this day.

I do a devotion every morning and today's is about joyfull. It said "I begin this day in a good mood. This is a great day, a joyous time to be alive.
Yesterday's disappointment have no power to cloud today. I can enjoy this new day: I can do my best; I can think creative thoughts; I can spread peace and goodwill wherever I go. As I go about my activities, I have a spring in my step, a song in my heart, and a smile on my face. I am in a good mood, joyful and expectant."

That is what I am shooting for today!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #263
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ....today is odd ...I had to wear a jacket to work, it was 48 degrees out when I left for work this morning, in JUNE !!!! This is SO not like Indiana ....but I guess I will take it ...gonna be in the 70's all week and maybe low 80's...dh is upset because he likes it hot this time of year but I will take it over the high 90's any day

Susie - so sorry to hear about your family member, when you say manslaughter you mean he was murdered ? That is very scary...I hope they find who did it fast. And that it's not someone he knew...seems to be a lot of that these days...hugs to you.
Yes, I get excited about a new month too, mostly because it gets me one month closer to Christmas ....haha, yeah I'm that person, I love Christmas time and Winter. but I wont try and rush time

Lyss - hope you had fun camping...and good plan for staying OP ...I like to go camping but we do it hardly ever, we don't have the equipment and stuff needed anymore.

Hi to everybody !!!

I'm REALLY gonna try and pull it back in this week, I can't be this bloated anymore from all the soda...pardon the TMI, but I have so much internal gas from all the soda, it hurts, yesterday I was in so much pain and no gas pill, which reminds me I need to get some today...there is NO way I am getting on the scale anytime soon after being off plan for the last three weeks....I think it's best to be good for a week or two and then get on ...I'm gonna need a lot of encouragement ...I got way off plan and it's gonna be hard to get back on completely, I'll take baby steps for now.

Have a good day !!!!

Old 06-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #264
Dee

Happy Monday Girls! I hope your families were safe over the weekend. So sad seeing the dangerous, bad weather on tv news. We r fine, the temps just dropped in MI like Carri's did. My dh is a sweetie & painted my kitchen & dining room during the weekend for me. I can't paint walls, the odor gives me a migraine headache; & watching dh doing things I can't do, makes me Luv him that much more... I sorted through cabinets for things I seldom use, to do a summer garage sale, instead of eBaying everything.

Tori TY for your encouraging words to me w my prior post, U r soo sweet & I needed to hear that. It's INspiring reading that U had your 100% OP DAY in months & all the activity + walking 12,000 steps I am soo Happy for U... I wish I had a nearby friend to walk with like U do Keep Up the 'fabulous activity routine' & your bod will b back to your pre-pregnancy size in a flash

Lyss, 100 lbs off your bodHey, TY for sharing your camping info & I wish we had a big fridge like U do I gotta ask U, r U using your cast-iron skillet on a metal-grate laying across the park's fire-ring or do U use a camp-cooking tri-pod, [t-p style] that has a round, hanging grate from a chain for your skillet? I sure hope that U 'did' or 'gave youself' something Special for achieving your 170's

Susie, Wow a 3 lb loss, I'm jealous. I'm sorry about your family member With all the stress & work U r dealing w, just b ready to have lots of healthy desserts, snacks ready to reach for when the stress gets overwhelming, to Lose another 3 lbs this week also!

Carri, I hear ya about Christmas, me too. Sorry about your belly pains. Soon the stands-stores will b loaded w lots of Fresh foods to munch & in a few weeks you'll b back in the pool w your friend doing water aerobics like last summer & your pounds will quickly drop-off again w your bod back like last summer EAch day, is a 'New opportunity' to make 1 'good change' or eliminate '1 bad habit' Carri, a quote from 'Star Wars', "May the Force Be With You". U can do this, try starting w a food log & also like Torri & I do & try using a walking pedometer it Does really help & if U put it on when U get to work U could just finish your daily steps @ home walking Les after diner. DAILY, Baby steps = Success

Girls B GOOD to yourself & Enjoy the week

I have a Grandma brain
Old 06-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #265
There I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniDoodles View Post
Lyss, 100 lbs off your bodHey, TY for sharing your camping info & I wish we had a big fridge like U do I gotta ask U, r U using your cast-iron skillet on a metal-grate laying across the park's fire-ring or do U use a camp-cooking tri-pod, [t-p style] that has a round, hanging grate from a chain for your skillet? I sure hope that U 'did' or 'gave youself' something Special for achieving your 170's

We put the skillet directly on the metal grate. I even made a dump cake in there one time, yum!

I sure did give myself something special for hitting the 170's......a two pound water weight gain!

DH and I went out Saturday night, just the two of us, which is a rare occasion. I saved calories up but it probably wasn't enough to cover my burger, fries, movie popcorn, turtle sundae and 3 margaritas. Yep, you read that right. It was worth it though and I've been OP since and just need to lose this water retention. We did walk 7 miles on the trail yesterday and have been drinking my berry spinach protein smoothies.

I had a smoothie again for today's breakfast, nice salad for lunch and have a roast in the oven cooking now for dinner.

everyone else!

Old 06-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #266
It is what it is...

Hi everyone !!! I am glad to report that I did end up having an OP day yesterday and NO soda ...which was a BIG thing since I've been having as much as I want of it for the last three weeks. Had a nice big salad with friends last night with some chipotle lime grilled chicken on skewers...it was very good and filling.
That's what I love about Summer ( I know, it's not technically here yet, but once school gets out, it's Summer to me, haha ) all the fresh and light foods you can eat that are in season...love all the Farmers Markets too...can't wait till tomatoes and corn are in season here, about another month.

Lyss - I loved seeing the pic of you and dh, thanks for sharing...and now my mouth is just watering for a margherita...my favorite drink Glad you and dh got to get out on your own ...me and my dh don't have any kids so we are pretty much on a date night every night, lol ...except I wish we would actually "go out" more ...we spend a lot of time at our close friends house...which I love, but I like to get out too.

Dee - thanks for the encouraging words, I LOVE Star Wars so your quote was perfect for me, lol ....I also get bad headaches from paint fumes so I know how you feel, so sweet of dh to do that for you ....we are gonna paint our kitchen soon too.

Hi Susie, Mel, Liz, and Leeanne - have a great day everyone !!!

Here's to another OP day for me....fingers crossed, haha ...that first week back on is a BEAR

Old 06-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #267

Hi Ladies,

Working a lot of hours this week. I have a two day training that I am doing during the work day hours and then it takes me about 4 hours at night to get through the emails for the day and get done what has to be done.

I'm dealing with a UTI or a IC flare. Not sure which since they feel the same. So, I'm working on getting to feeling better with that. It makes me really tired. I have been drinking ice tea some and I know it hasn't helped the IC and then with the stress of the death of my family member, I'm just worn down and I can get UTI's when that happens.

I'm off work Friday for my birthday and I'm looking forward to sleeping in and getting up when I feel like it.

Carri: You are right..that first week can be a bear but I KNOW you can do it. You already did it yesterday! Dee wrote about you working out in the pool last year..I remember that did you a lot of good...are you planning on doing it this year too?

You asked me about the manslaugter case for my cousin who died last year. He did know the person and right now the case is set to be tried in July. My cousin was dealing with some pain issues and the guy gave him some drugs for it. My cousin went to sleep after taking it the pill this person gave me and the guy couldn't get him awake. He drove around with him for 4 hours and then took him home, laid him on the kitchen floor and covered him up. At the time my cousin was still breathing but very rapidly and the guy just left him AND took my cousin's cell phone...we aren't sure why he did that, but he left him with no way to call for help if he did wake up. This all happened a year ago today.

It took them almost 6 months to make the arrest.

We are having that cooler weather too..and I like it. It's still nice a sunny and just pleasant outside.

Lyss: That picture of the food made my mouth water and that picture of you and DH is just so cute.

Dee: How nice of your DH to do that painting for you. I cleaned out some kitchen cabinets over the weekend. Things were staring to spill out every time I opened the door to where all my plastic bowls and such are. It feel nice to get rid of things!

Ok..I must get to work. It is so nice to come and take a break with you all and be encourged
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #268
Dee

Hey, try Bethenny Frankel recipe, yum it'll save U hundreds of calories, carbs from the regular recipes & mixes. Her other bottle cocktails save cals/carbs & r yum & I keep 1 on hand w a bottle of white sweet-fruity Moscato wine for friends that drop-in that r tired of drinking ice tea & soda in the summer & r figure friendly-healthy compared to soda & ice cream milkshakes to take-off cals/carbs. I don't drink beer, dh does, but I think it’s funny that the guys drink ‘lite beer’. My own daily drink is flavored water I make w my plants, mint herb leaves, basil-pineapple, cucumber slices etc. but when friends drop-in they don’t choose water. For cook-outs/parties I make a glass pitcher & multiply this Margarita recipe per guest requests.
Each 2 oz. serving= cals 50, carbs 1.90 g., protein 0.12 g. U Need: 2 glasses, small plate, cocktail shaker or blender.
Bethenny's 'Skinnygirl Margarita': Sweetening a basic Margarita with natural agave nectarin place of simple syrup cuts about 85% of the calories/carbs. The frozen strawberry version uses a packet of low calorie drink mix to add guilt-free flavor.
Serves: 2, 2 oz. servings.
Lime wedge 1/3 cup kosher salt
3 oz. (90 ml) tequila 1 oz. (30 ml) lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 oz. (30 ml) agave nectar Ice
----- Optional: salted glass rim. Salting the rim brings out the sweetness in the drink.
1. Place the flesh of the lime wedge against the rim of a margarita glass. Rub the lime around the rim of the glass so the lime juice sticks to the rim.
2. Pour kosher salt on a plate.
3. Dip the rim of the margarita glasses into the kosher salt.
Making the drink:
1. Combine the silver tequila, lime juice and agave nectar in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice to the cocktail shaker and replace the lid.
3. Shake the drink until the ingredients are well combined.
4. Pour the drink into the salted margarita glasses.
This low-calorie version of the basic Margarita is prepared on the rocks. If you prefer your Margaritas frozen, then pour the tequila, lime juice and agave nectar into a blender with ice. Blend the ingredients to desired consistency.

Lyss, Now I want a 'turtle sundae' tooo. TY for the pics, but looks like U were too full to eat all your dinner. Hmm something that allll of us on this thread could have Helped U finish eating. Wow, a 7 mile trail walk your dh is quite a great guy to do that w U after work

Carri, great news you r OP again & your dinner w grilled chicken sounded delish U r sooo getting right back on track, Congrat's getting control of yourself w the soda. U r & Winning this & U Can b any size U desire for Christmas

Susie, sorry that U r sick again & I hope that U feel Great for your b-day Friday When I'm stressed my metabolism burns-off my cals fast, I hope U will have another big loss this week @ WI.

Every day, is a 'new opportunity' to Make "1 good change" or ELiminate "1 bad habit". That was my 'mantra' while I was losing my fat to reach my goal weight & keep it-off. Without logging in a notebook to read my 'successes' & my 'screw-ups' it would've taken me longer.
Losing 30 pounds in 11 months isn't totally bad, because I've kept it off. I've seen ppl that lose more pounds & less pounds than me, so I'm not embarrassed anymore, to say it took me almost a year to lose 30 pounds & b a size medium again.
To me the hardest part of losing weight/fat is to Not backslide; & gain back 5 pounds. Lyss is a awesome 'role model' for us because after she indulged she got 'right back on track' taking control w getting her water pounds back-off w walking & eating OP. Carri is fab because 'she never quits' she bounces back toward getting healthy, after falling-down when she eats wrong for a week. Tori is so amazing, she stays active even w a injury & she also has a house full of family to care for.

This thread is Wonderful because we have a common bond w our weight probs & can share the 'good' or 'bad' or simply 'silly' without being Judged by anyone here

Tori & Lee Anne I miss U & I hope Life is being good to U

Girls B GOOD to yourself & Enjoy the week

I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 06-05-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #269
There I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniDoodles View Post
Lyss, Now I want a 'turtle sundae' tooo. TY for the pics, but looks like U were too full to eat your dinner. Hmm something that allll of us on this thread could have Helped U finish eating. Wow, a 7 mile trail walk your dh is quite the guy to do that w U after work

I definitely finished my dinner....we had that first! The 7 mile walk was on Sunday, he doesn't work Sundays.

I'm still trying to get rid of this two pound gain from the weekend and humidity isn't helping either. I am puffy from water retention.

How is everyone else doing?
Old 06-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #270
It is what it is...

Good Morning Ladies, sorry I haven’t been on for a couple of days but this site is SO slow and locks up on me a lot , so I get frustrated and close it out…it’s not my computer as all other sites are fine…who knows…but anyhow…

I have been soda free for three whole days now…this is quite a huge thing for a cherry coke ( and wild cherry
Pepsi ) addict, haha…I have been craving it and have two bottles in the fridge…but I will just save them until I am further along and have more control, where I can just have one for one day…instead of going on a soda binge.

I did pretty good yesterday, I did probably have more than I needed at dinner , but this whole week is about cutting back a little more each day until I can start back on fully next week or the week after …as I’ve said before if I go back on drastically I get headaches and feel like I have the flu …slower is better for me ( and my dh lol ).

I want to go back to what I was doing before with the lower carb meal plans…or at least little to no carbs after about 4pm everyday. That seemed to really help with my insulin issues.

I did finally get on the scale this morning and now me want to cry ( lol ) …I’m back up to 220…so 7lbs gained during my crazy 3.5 weeks of no holds barred eating, haha. Ah well, now I work on getting the 7 back off and getting in the single digit 2’s /// my first goal, that I would like to see done by June 30th.

Susie – hope you are feeling better…enjoy your day off tomorrow, and Happy early Birthday…have a great long weekend…yes, me and my friend are going to do the pool exercise when and if it ever gets warm enough around here…hasn’t been so far…her pool water is freezing right now. But I will take this weather over the hot humid stuff anyday …it’s been WONDERFUL here, just like you said, sunny and pleasant…
That makes me so mad about your cousin, I remember you telling us about it last year but didn’t know he was breathing when the guy left him to die, so horrible.

Dee – DEFINITELY the hardest part of losing weight for me is the backslide too …as you all know from seeing me post on here about it…so hard not to go back into bad habits…I really need to learn to be able to have one bad meal and not let it derail me for 3-4 days or maybe longer.

Lyss – I get that why with humidity too, holding water in my ankles and stuff …thankfully we aren’t having any right now…so I’ll enjoy this cooler weather while I can.

Dh is home this morning, he had bad heartburn all night …he has had quite a bit of that lately…his meds seem to let it break thru ( just over the counter Costco meds ) …he needs to stop eating certain things…and especially quit eating right before he lays down…I cut off my eating at 8:00 ( both for diet and for heart burn ) but he will eat up until 11 or after and then try to go right to sleep…men ! lol

Food 6/5
Breakfast – one scrambled egg – 110, 3 pces bacon – 150
Lunch – ham sandwich – 340, baked Doritos 90, green tea – 65
Snack – beef jerky – 60, handful of pistachios – 70, popcorn – 250
Dinner – brat and a half – 405, bun and a half – 180, handful of tortilla chips – 110
Snack – fresh strawberries – 60
Total for day – 1890 ( working my way daily back down to around 1600 for now )

Have a good day everyone !!