View Poll Results: In What Situation Are You Most Likely To Cheat While OP?
At Home 3 37.50%
At Work 2 25.00%
At A Party 2 25.00%
In A Restaurant 0 0%
While Traveling 1 12.50%
While Watching TV 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 05:32 AM   #16  

Welcome, Hollie!!

Sherry-I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I am not looking forward to going back today, even though it's secretary's week. I know that the staff will be bringing in lots of food this week. I may have to wait until next week to really start my challenge, since I messed up so bad yesterday. I think I am using the excuse that I am PMSing. I did run and bike yesterday, though, and got lots of water in.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:37 AM   #17  
Carol

Good Morning!

I have been lurking around... shame on me... when I should have been posting.

But all is not lost. I have been OP since Friday morning. Even through Easter, I did good. no candy whatsoever touched these lips!!

So 4 whole days OP and I feel great! My husband keeps teasing me about losing weight so I can get into a bikini for our trip to the bahamas in November. I told him that even if I lost that much weight I still wouldn't look good in a bikini. I will have to hit the weight training if I want to tighten up all these muscles!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and tell you all that I am alive and well.

Sherry: I have been chugging that water and I do believe you are right. It does help! Only problem is running to the bathroom all the time.

Debbie: Drink that water, you will be surprised how much it helps. The diet sweetners they put in soda is confusing to your system. It still thinks your drinking real sugar!!

I don't have time to speak to all of you right now, but Shelley, Doni, Jennelle, Dee and Gayle... HI... hanging in there with you.

And to you Holly.. WELCOME. This is a great bunch of gals. You will love it here.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did I am sorry.

Have a great OP day ladies!!!

Hugs and

Carol :
Old 04-22-2003, 08:11 AM   #18  
Losing it!

a BIG YAY!!! To all the "losers" that stayed OP over Easter!!!!!!!

I admit it, I strayed and had an affair with a chocolate easter bunny. See what happens when Steves out of town.

Actually, I had two days off plan, but right back on again today! I needed a much deserved break with a bottle of wine last night. Just a general "sucky" day, hopefully today will be better. When Steve heads out of town, everything falls on me, this will be his second week out. He will be home Thursday, but will head out again Monday for another week out. Sorry to come here and sound grouchy!

Welcome Holly!!!! I hope you find your way over here!!!

BTW: Did anyone watch Mr. Personality last night?

Wishing all my Floozies a special OP day, on to the challenge board!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 10:17 AM   #19  

Hi everyone. Sorry to be gone so long....I had ISP problems the last few days.
You are all doing so well! It looks like everyone either met or came within a pound or two of meeting the Easter Challange. Now, onward to the Memorial Day Challange!!!!

Sherry, I hope you have a better day today. I'm so proud of you for drinking all of your water!

Hollie, WELCOME to our group. Please jump in and make yourself right at home. By the way, where do you live in Montana? My oldest son lives in Great Falls!

Shelley, don't sweat the jellybeans. Just get back on track when you are ready. You have done such a great job staying near your goal!

Gayle, we all need a break sometimes, especially when we are stressed over things. I hope Steve will be able to stay home for a while after the next trip.

Jennelle, Are you feeling more relaxed since your resignation? Have you gotten any leads on another job? Good luck to you!

Dee, how is mom doing? Are you taking care of yourself?

Carol, nice to see you post and congrats on being OP for 4 days!

Debbie, Did you get all of that yard work done? You are doing a terrific job of staying OP. You should be very proud of yourself. I agree with the others, DITCH those Mt. Dews!!!!!

Jeanne, I'm glad you had a nice camping trip. How much longer until the trip to Maui??

Hello to all the other Floozies. I hope everyone is having a nice Spring so far and being kind to yourselves. Post when you can.

Later all,
Ramona
Old 04-22-2003, 12:11 PM   #20  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Ramona---I'm more relaxed, but I haven't gotten any calls for interviews yet. Maybe they're waiting until the end of the school year. I don't know, but it's got me a little worried.
Old 04-22-2003, 06:39 PM   #21  

Okay, today there was a bunch of sweets for breakfast at school. Since I knew this was going to happen, I didn't eat breakfast at home. So I had 2 mini muffins. I also didn't eat the lunch I brought and had a small slice of ice cream cake for lunch. When I figure it all out, it was probably about 10 or 12 points, so I didn't do too bad. Tomorrow it's lunch out at an expensive restaurant. I will probably get a spinich salad. I do love secretary's week!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 11:11 PM   #22  

Howdy

I hope everyone is doing good. I had ANOTHER Op day!

Gayle,
That was so funny what you said about an affair with the Easter choc. bunny! Ok...you ate it, it's over! Go back to being OP!! I know you can do it!!!! Hopefully it won't be long until Steve will be back home for awhile.Hang tough!

Debbie,
I'm so glad that you're still OP and going strong!! How many more days until Florida???? I can't wait to feel that sand!!! I can hear the ocean now!

Ramona,
I was wondering where you were! Glad to hear that the computer is back to working!! What would we do without it?! How are the boys? Are you going to close down the shop this summer and take a much needed vacation?

Dee,
How's your Mom? I hope that she's much better.I agree with you....I can't wait until next July when we finally meet face to face! I have an idea already what I picture each one of you to look like.I can't wait to see if I am correct!!

Doni,
Did you get back OP after Easter? How's your friend doing? Hopefully everything will work out for her.When do you end home schooling for the summer?

Shelley,
Have a great time at the fancy restaurant tomorrow! I love Secretary's week too! I'm always bringing neat goodies home! Are the kids wild there? Our kids are starting to act crazy!!!!

Carol,
I'm soooooooooo proud of you for being OP since Friday!!! You go girl!!! I can just see you in that bikini now!!!!!! Try to post a little everyday......it really helps!!! HIGH FIVE TO CAROL!!!!!

Jennelle,
Don't worry about not getting any calls right now.You know how crazy the end of School can get! I bet someone will call you by the 1st or 2nd week after School is out! Enjoy your free time now!! You'll be right back to teaching soon enough!!

Vicki..........Lisa........Titan..........& Jeanne..........I hope that you're doing ok!!! I miss your posts!!

Gotta iron and get ready for bed now!
Hugs......

Last edited by Sherry; 04-22-2003 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:58 AM   #23  

hello all!
today was a better day for me.
2 days no late snacking.
wohoo!
my sweat pants feel loser.
yay!

sher-well her dh came back and i know **** do it again.
oh well shes happy for the moment.
only problem is when hes gone i hear from her constantly when hes home my phone doesnt ring.
hmm.
i usualy have dd do some school thru the summer.
keeps her on her toes plus she gets to get caught up on some subjects she lacks sorta like summer school.

doni
Old 04-23-2003, 09:58 AM   #24  

Sherry - Thanks for the advice! I talked to a fellow teacher in one of my college classes last night, and she said the same thing. Even though teachers are supposed to "officially" give notice as to whether or not they're coming back the next year in April, there are quite a few who say they are coming back, then don't.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:58 PM   #25  
Losing it!

Hi girls!!!!

I'm working on some stuff for Liz's graduation reception. Do any of you have any quotes or sayings that would be appropriate to share? I'm looking for stuff to put on the candy bar wrappers etc. I have the usual about "All of this hassle for the tassel" and so on, but I wanted something different. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Sher: I spoke to Steve last night and it looks like he will have an additional week out. I told him that I believe I have spent more time alone being married then with him!!!
Old 04-23-2003, 05:48 PM   #26  

Hi Ladies......

I just got home from work and sitting here kinda depressed! I opened up the mail and guess what I have???
It's my invitation to my 25th High School reunion!!! Talk about feeling OLD right now!!!! Where does the time & years go????

I'm going to talk to Wayne about going.If he doesn't want to, I may go by myself because I didn't go to my 10th or 20th reunion.I would love to see some of my old friends. I also want to see if the cute, popular girls are FAT now!!! (Ok...I know that was mean! LOL)

This "OLD" gal has got to start dinner.I'll try to get back on later.

Hugs........

(Gayle.....I'll be thinking of some ideas!!!!)
Old 04-23-2003, 07:12 PM   #27  
Losing it!

Sherry, I went to my 10 year, but not my 20 year. The 10 year one was fun, still seemed kinda "clickish" even after the years. I agree, it's fun to go see all the "snots" that thought they were the greatest thing in the world. I don't like to wish bad on anyone, but I do have to smile to myself when the class queen and snottiest girl on earth had to go through a bad marriage and divorce. MEOW!!!!
Old 04-23-2003, 07:15 PM   #28  
Losing it!

BTW: WHAT EXACTLY IS BETTY BOOP DOING ON THAT MOTORCYCLE????????
Old 04-23-2003, 08:41 PM   #29  

Ooohhhh...Sherry! Go to your reunion! I couldn't go to my 10th reunion, because we had just finished moving to Spain and had no money. My 20 year is in 2005, and I will DEFINITELY be there!

And as far as the cute ones being fat...a former boss of mine went to his 20th and said that the girls who were cute in high school aged the worse, but some of the gawky-geeky ones turned out to be total hotties! Isn't that the best revenge?
Old 04-23-2003, 10:53 PM   #30  

Evenin'

I'm still going to think about going to my High School reunion.The ONLY thing that will be stopping me is that I didn't go to college and I don't have a good career job.I know that most everyone will get up and say that they're a Lawyer,Doctor,Teacher etc. And then I'll have to say, "Oh I'm just a Secrectary's Assistant in an Elementary School." I know that's how I shouldn't feel but, I can't help it. I would like to see my old friends though. I'll let you know if I decide to send the money in.

Shelley......Did you enjoy your lunch today? I didn't have lunch out but I did get 3 different plants & flowers, gift certificate and a cute teddy bear.Also I had a coursage that scratched my face all day! It was so sweet of everyone who gave gifts to me. I hope you enjoyed your day!!

Gayle......Wasn't Betty Boop cute on the motorcycle? LOL!

Jennelle......I thought I was correct about you getting a job!! See...take it easy & relax! They'll call you!!!

Doni......WTG staying OP!!!! It will get easier everyday I promise! I hope those pants fall off real soon!!!

Hope everyone is doing good.Is everyone staying OP? Today was day 38 for me!!!!!Can you believe it???!!!!

Hugs & Goodnight.......
Closed Thread