3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight Loss Buddies X (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/263864-weight-loss-buddies-x.html)

luckylindy 02-07-2013 12:43 PM

Nessa - never heard of it, but I will be going to buy some this weekend, thanks for the heads up!

Doing well today as far as food. We are going out for dinner so I skipped lunch to maximize my points. I know I shouldnt skip meals but since it isnt all the time, its what works for me.

Super busy again, will catch up later.

dancerindenver 02-07-2013 03:27 PM

Nessa - love flatouts! I don't eat them right now b/c of the whole no grains thing but they make a super yummy quesadilla if you're looking for more ideas. Multigrain were my favorite too.

Burgundy - how did the workout go?

Lindy - good luck with everything on your plate and hope you have fun at dinner - where are you guys headed?

No workout for me yesterday (taking a day off to rest up and try to avoid being sick). Don't seem to have the cold today so may have dodged that successfully - planning on a run or walk after work today - whichever I have the energy for. Stuck at 163 - still hoping to get down one more in the next two days but it's unlikely.

Hope you guys are all doing well...

burgundyrayne 02-07-2013 09:29 PM

OMG, I just did a workout on YouTube called 15 minute insanity cardio workout. I haven't sweated(is that word) this much in a long time.IN JUST 15 MINUTES. Gonna stick with it a while I think. You are constantly moving. Gonna turn the wii on now for a fun workout, lol.

burgundyrayne 02-07-2013 09:51 PM

Ok, instead of the wii, i did another youtube video. This time i did Cardio infused standing abs. It was a 10 minute workout. There are so many different workouts on YouTube.

I'll probably try some more tomorrow, we might be snowed in. I got my hair cut today, now I can't decide if I want to dye it. Some of the blonde is starting to show back up. The color I used last time didn't last long.

Time for a shower and a zombie movie, night ladies.

luckylindy 02-08-2013 08:51 AM

Burgundy - keep us posted on the videos. If you can copy a link, please do. :-)

dancerindenver 02-08-2013 09:33 AM

Morning, ladies! I took the day off for pre-vacation prep. Going for a run this morning then to get a pedicure and then to a hair appt. Tough day, right?

Burgundy - I've heard of insanity - sounds like a killer workout - good for you!

Nessa131 02-08-2013 12:07 PM

Hey everybody!!! It has been a busy few days. The trainer has worked ny tail feathers off! Lol i was doing lunges and must have pulled a butt.muscle! Lol so i only got 1 round of them done. But i got the rest of the workout in! He also now makes me send him my food for the day!!!! Man hes hard.core! Lol but it.does make me fight thru my hunger cause i dont want to tell him i have eaten something bad and then him make me pay for it!!!!! Lol

but i only ate half my points yesterday and under points for the reat of the week. And i havent used my activity or extra points. But im super hungry today and going out to eat with my dad and then my inlaws are coming back from over seas saturday......so im just hoping i dont totally mess up this weekend!!!!

I hope you all do great this weekend!!!!

luckylindy 02-11-2013 12:55 PM

Hey chickadees!

Looks like it was a quiet weekend. Well, Dance is probably in a warm sunny place right now so thats understandable, lol.

Welp, my ticker stays the same this week but I went off ww 3 days and didnt keep track so I was expecting that. I am very tired from working so much and going to school. I was going to try and do summer school but I may take off for my own sanity and to contribute a couple of months to getting into healthy eating habits and working out again. I felt so good when I worked out.

How is everyone else doing?

dancerindenver 02-13-2013 10:38 AM

Hey girls - a quick hello from the beach! Drinking too many cocktails and having too many chips and guac but making up for it mostly with swimming and walking. Will catch up properly soon...

Nessa131 02-14-2013 03:28 PM

Hey everybody!!!! Wow it has been slow hasnt it??

Dance- hope you are enjoying ur trip!!!!!!

Nothing has changed here. Scales are staying the same but i feel like my clothes are fitting better. And boy did the trainer try to kill me today. Leg day and man did he push for perfection!! And he had to cancel on tuesday due to a stomach bug. So i have a session tomorrow. And even tho im off work on monday.....im driving down to have my session.....i think im crazy!!!! Lol he gave me the ok on getting my tattoo. He said it wont hurt it if we work out because my foot wont stretch so it will heal properly. So ill prob get it soon. Well back to work i go.......i will catch up soon!

Nessa131 02-15-2013 10:12 AM

Ok...i have a question for all of you. My trainer wants me to do the whole protein shake thing. The only way i can eat the protein shake is with syntrax nectar powder and mix it with yogurt. I use dannon light and fit yogurt. But the trainer isnt overly happy with the yogurt. Do yall have any ideas on what i can use in place of the yogurt and get the same consistancy???

Thanks!!!

burgundyrayne 02-15-2013 11:03 PM

Hey ladies. Tried the same YouTube video a few more times. I want to branch out though and keep trying different ones. I'll keep y'all posted on how that goes. I'm having a fondue party on Sunday. I think the only healthy options are the fruits and veggies we are dipping in the fondue, lol. I usually take Sunday as a free day so maybe I will be OK.

Dance-hope you are having a great time.

Nessa-sounds like you are enjoying your workouts now. I would love to have a trainer. Might have to look into it. I'm no help with protein shakes. I've never tried them. Good luck with your tattoo. My sister has one on both her feet. She had to go barefoot for a few days. I have 2 news ones(5 total) and ready for more. They are addicting.

Lindy-busy girl. Do you have time to breathe? Is this the same job you had at Halloween?

luckylindy 02-18-2013 10:00 AM

Hey girls....I was just waiting on some more posts before I hopped on here again.

Nessa - can you freeze some fruit and use it with your protein shake, or use almond milk with some ice? That's what I use with mine. Good job on working out! I joined Planet Fitness last week and will start my schedule this week.

Burgundy - same place from Halloween Horror Nights but now it is Mardi Gra. The money is not as good so I am not exactly thrilled about it but I get to listen to live bands so that is definately not a bad thing. :-) Have you lost any weight as a result of these workouts?

I have not lost anymore weight because of my hectic schedule. Im kinda annoyed with myself because I paid for 3 months of WW but because I am seriously on the go at ALL times, I hardly have time to think, forget weighing food and all that good stuff. Also, there is no microwave at my second job or at school so Im kinda screwed there. I know, I know, I shouldnt be making up excuses. Hopefully with working out, things will change.

dancerindenver 02-18-2013 12:57 PM

Hey girls! Back from vacation and reluctantly trying to get back in the normal swing of things. Haven't been brave enough to get on the scale but I can tell my snuggest pants are a little tighter than they were before I left. No biggee - it will just take me a bit to get back to normal.

Neesy - how was your DC trip? Loved the pix on fb - you look great! And your bf is a cutie!

lindy - can you bring a thermos to your second job? Soup can be a good low points on-the-go kind of food. Isn't mardi gras over now? or do they keep celebrating all month?

Nessa - did you come up with a way to make your shakes work? I'd maybe try plain yogurt - the flavored ones all have sugar added.

burgundy - how are your workouts going?

Missed you guys - hope you are all doing great.

luckylindy 02-18-2013 01:51 PM

Dance! How was your trip??? OMG, you look amazing! And I dont know why but I thought your ex looked totally different, lol. You guys looked so cute. How did it go?

Good idea on the thermos. I might have to try that.