S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

yeehaw it's finally snowing.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #77  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning...and I mean morning....12:45 a.m. Up and cannot sleep, watched Joel Osteen and now surfing the net and tube...

Taking Wednesday off to spend with Curtis but mostly to go through closets to declutter. The closets are the last things I need to get done...everything else is done....and that only involves 3 closets..got all the others done. AMEN. Curtis has the garage in great shape...BB needs to come and get his 63 Impala out of my garage making my garage completely done. Probably this spring.

BB found out when he went full Army in July that his commanding officier still had his request on his desk this past November so it had never been filed...so God only knows when or IF it will ever happen...BB told commanding O that he did not care what the H*ll he did with his request..sometimes his mouth takes over..hmmmm I wonder where he gets that?

Kristin...new dil to be...told me I could wear whatever I wanted to the wedding in whatever color I wanted except burgundy or green...opens my world right up cause I was having a very hard time finding a tea length dress in burgundy or green. I do not want a floor length dress as they are always too short for my 5'10" frame. Usually have to have lengthened. And get this.....The wedding is going to be at the community building at the Putnam County Fair grounds (where the 4H fair is held every year)...I am sure the pigs and cows could care less what I wear...ROTFLMAO..as MELLIE would say. AND I am getting off very easy....the rehearsal is going to be there also as is the rehearsal (dinner)...they want delivered pizza...WHAT...OK...how cheap is that going to be...so I have decided what dollars I do not need for the rehearsal dinner that I have allotted for, I am giving to the kids to use where ever else they need to use it...just seems fair. BABY JAKE is going to be a ring barer. If he is not walking by then, the other ring barer is going to pull him down the aisle in a radio flyer wagon...how cute...however lil monkey will be 14 months by then and hopefully "caught up" to his age to be walking....and cooperating and liking the public eye...this should be VERY interesting.

CEEJAY...blah on the snow and cold weather...hope it doesn't cause too much trouble.

LAURA..your weekend sounds marvelous...I love just hanging out in another city not doing the tourist-y thing and enjoying a big bunch of nuttin'...shopping, eating, relaxing....what a great weekend to get away when BF is busy doing painful things...i.e. a new computer. Good on ya!

CHELLE...don't make me point my finger and scold you. Your health cannot take all that action..you are very vunerable and need to go easy on yourself...here I come with my rolling pin. lol. An inch or two of snow does NOT need snow blown or removed...just drive fast over it...it is all good...make a path...go easy on yourself....eventually it will melt. Hugs sista.

Hellos to SHADDIE, MELLIE and HAPPY!!!

Probably oughta TRY to catch some shut eye...even tho I feel like cleaning. Too noisy for Curtis I am afraid....

Loves and hugs.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:44 AM   #78  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Afternoon all,
I had hoped to get the photos I wanted on the Haul Road this afternoon however there was too much traffic there at the time I left and the weather wasn't exactly right anyway. No doubt when I do get up to it, the cows will have shifted or the bulldozer will be out of the dam. But too bad. I went past the cockatoos this morning. There must have been at least thirty or forty all feeding on the grass seeds. I did not stop since I had a huge truck up the backend and I didn't want to interrupt their breakfast.

I think we are about to get another huge storm - some very black looking skies out there tonight. No doubt it will not rain until I run out to get my dinner and by the time I run back I will be somewhat wet.

Dinners here are huge. Last night I got lamb fillets marinated in rosemary and mint and served with baked potato and veg. When it arrived there were four - yep 4 - fillets. Beautifully cooked they were too, but I couldn't eat more than 2 of them and the potato and a few vege. Oh yes and there was a pot of gravy too. Enough gravy to do a whole roast of lamb. Ye gods. Chee Fong who was eating with me ordered some garlic bread and about half a loaf of bread came out - for one tiny person. No wonder there is a weight problem around here. I need to get out and do some exercise to justify that sort of eating. Tonight will be an entree for me rather than a main.

Michelle - good to hear that the DH is feeling better already. Just a pity he had to get so worn down before the medicos did something for him. I echo Annies warning about doing too much by yourself. Take it easy. What a pity we can all hibernate in the winter - oh wait, I would rather hibernate in the summer in this area.

Ceejay - take your snow and shove it. I don't need it any more than I need the 36C heat today. I suppose it is a novelty for a while.

Laura - sounds like you had a great weekend and a good time with the g/friend. We should all do something like that once in a while. Nice photos, does the building usually look that clean and white?

Well it might just be time to go and check out a drink before dinner. Maybe if I have enough I won't feel the heat or cold or whatever. So stay warm, dry, cool, in love and Happy Valentines Day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Val Day.jpg (42.0 KB, 5 views)
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #79  
Annie - Indiana

Happy St. Valentine's Day My Worldlie Sisters! Hugs.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #80  

Morning all. Happy Valentine's Day!

Ceejay - You're sounding all excited over the snow. I guess someone has to be, LOL. Be careful, especially if it's actually sleet and freezing rain. We had a small amount of snow overnight, but we're supposed to get the messy stuff today. Ugh. I wore my boots, but didn't bring my umbrella. At least my coat has a hood.

Annie - I hope you managed to get back to sleep last night! Awww - little guy as one of the ring bearers - so cute! Wow, burning a vacation day to clean and declutter - you're a better woman than me! But I'm sure you will feel a great sense of accomplishment once it's done.

Shad - That sounds like a huge meal! I know lamb is very common in your part of the world, but is it very plentiful and therefore less expensive where you are? Here we get giant portions at restaurants - unless it's something expensive - seafood, certain types of meat. Bf's brother took his mum out for a bday dinner on Sunday to a place we'd all been to and enjoyed several years ago. Unfortunately all but one of them had an awful meal that was way too expensive and she was just livid, even when bf talked with her more than a couple hours after the meal ended. I think what made it worse was that she was the one who'd chosen it... Oh, I have no idea if that capitol building always looks so white and pristine. It was a very cold clear day and the sky was so blue - maybe it just looked that way. Hey Michelle - do you know??

Hellos to Michelle, Happy, & Mary.
====
Not much to report. I got so tired yesterday afternoon at work, it really dragged. At home I did a load of laundry and then just dinner and some tv.

We're going to see the movie "War Horse" tonight. Because it's so long - nearly 2 1/2 hours - and the theater times being what they are, we're going to an early showing. I have to leave the office a wee bit early to make the early showing at the theater that's not close to the house. Bf is coming with me, so that's nice. And at least we'll get home at a reasonable time.

Hmmm, nothing much else to report, except... it's doggie's birthday tomorrow - he'll be 9 years old! I usually bake hime some doggy peanut butter cookies - what dog doesn't love PB?

Okay, back to the grind. The final conversion is done, except for one teeny tiny piece, so I can go back into the software and perform more testing. Oh joy. The woman who did most of the conversion is scheduled to have her baby today. She said the timing just worked out that way, but in addition to it being V-Day, it's also her hubby's b-day. I guess 2/14 will always be a big day for her family, LOL.

Let me post and see if anyone else has posted in the meantime. Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Laura705; 02-14-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #81  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Valentines Day ladies -

I have a couple meetings today, and hopefully I'll get officially assigned and started on a new project so I can get a break from the mind-numbing training.

DH got the official biopsy results yesterday, which confirmed the pulmonologist's diagnosis of a fungal infection. It may take 2-4 weeks for DH to be near 100% as the infection was so deeply entrenched for so long. The battle of the infection and the antifungal meds are really taking a toll on DH's energy. He still feels horrible and like he could sleep for a month. He has 1 more day of meds, but the doctor assures him that will be enough since it will stay in his body for a few weeks.

DH has another theory about where he could've caught the fungal infection if not from the computer. At around the same time, he was in Missouri for work. It was right after the tornado wiped out Joplin, MO, and DH went to see the damage and see if there was anything he could do to help. He said there was still a lot of dust in the area, and a horrible smell, which I guess is understandable since so many buildings were reduced to rubble, and so much soil was torn up. There have been newspaper articles posted about victims and rescue/relief workers being exposed to fungus from the rubble and overturned dirt in Joplin. I told him that if he ever goes anywhere and there's weird smelling dust in the air...wear a freakin' mask.

Laura - Glad you had a nice time with your friend. Those dogs really do sound like giants, especially compared to my 3, which are each about 20-22 lbs. Madison is a fun city. Lots of interesting shopping and fun things going on. I'd like to go there for a weekend sometime. They have an excellent farmer's market around the Capitol on the weekends in the spring and summer. Funny story about Madison. DH and I went there one Saturday morning, and were driving to the University of Wisconsin Geology Museum, which is on campus. We drove past lots of student housing, and there were parties still going on. A young girl crossed the street in front of us holding a liquor bottle and a "beer bong". I asked DH if he thought she was coming from a party or going to a party, and he said "YES!" I haven't seen Margin Call, but Goldman Sachs was definitely one of the major players responsible for the crisis. I had to laugh about the timing of your weekend getaway working out so you weren't home to hear bf's computer rants. Let me know how the movie "War Horse" is. I'm concerned about seeing it because I don't want to see much death (animals or humans) in movies. Happy Birthday to Coal!! Our dogs love PB cookies, please share your recipe. Sending good wishes to your co-worker on the birth of her baby.

Shad - Yes, the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison is usually that white and clean. Sounds like the dinners are enough to feed an entire family! Sheesh! It must be so lovely to see the beautiful cockatoos each morning!

Ceejay - I hope you didn't get too much snow to make the roads bad. I'd definitely rather have a litle snow (but not so much that it requires shoveling) than sleet/freezing rain. As a general rule though, I don't get very excited or happy about more snow, but as Laura says, I guess someone has to.

Annie - Bummer that you had a sleepless night last night. I hope you're doing okay today. Taking a day off to declutter? I hope you get to spend more of the day having fun with Curtis. I'm sure you'll look lovely at your DS' wedding! So nice that they're going for easy and economical. I'm sure baby Jake will look adorable as ring bearer. As for your scolding...I'm hoping that the inch of snow we got last night melts today, and that we don't get too much more this Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I really don't want to snowblow again for awhile. My back, legs and arms still hurt.

Happy - Do you and DH have any fun Valentines Day plans? My DH isn't feeling well enough to do anything...so I'll probably just fix a simple dinner and light dessert.

A big and to all!

Much love and many hugs to my wonderful Worldly friends,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #82  

Michelle
We did have some now but it melted as it hit the ground. Our weather men love to play up things like this. The south wind started to blow in our direction which really helped to keep the freezing rain to mel also. It could have been a mess. Your DH is probably right about getting the fungal infection while he was in Joplin. So glad they figured out what was wrong.

------
Still nothing new in my corner of the world.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #83  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi all,

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Sorry I have not been posting but I have had a devil of a time getting into this site - it either hangs or is not responsive and I get a web error. It took me about 15 minutes to get to this point today.

I'm not sure about feeding the birds. The more feeders we put out, the more birds we get. There literally has to be over 100 birds out there. With all the trees around it makes for great cover for them. They sit on the feeder poles and wait until a spot frees up at a feeding station. The goldfinches and some sort of sparrow we haven't identified yet are sort of pigs - they just sit and eat and eat and eat and hog the feeder while other birds like the cute little chickadees patiently wait - take a seed and fly off to eat it.

DH and I went into town yesterday. On the way to the card store, I noticed a small shop that looked interesting. We stopped on the way back. I sure wish I had noticed this store a while ago. It's a craft and fabric store - mostly with a northwoods kind of motiff. They have tons of fabric there - stuff I much would have preferred to get to make curtains for the windows instead of the store bought stuff I had to settle for. Maybe I can justify making an extra set of curtains for the doors to the laundry room and back door - just to have something to switch off to. I could have spent hours in there - in fact DH said "this is the kind of place you go to with your sister where you can examine every thing". Little does he know how much money he saved by being there with me Anyway - I will head over there one day myself.

Ceejay - glad the sleet melted. I see you have had your 2 snows for the season. Now it can get on with springtime. Have you given any more thought to retirement?

Michelle- I think these fungal infections are tricky. I wasn't anywhere near where they said you can pick up the one I had (caves) but apparently it can come from the river too even though I was never anywhere close to it. And because the lungs are dark and moist - it makes a great petri dish for the infection to thrive and harder to kill off. It will take a while but the antibiotics are strong and DH will be feeling better in a few weeks. I'm just glad they got a diagnosis at last. Kind of sad when you think about it that he volunteered for a selfless task to help out and gets rewarded with a lingering infection. I guess we take for granted what is really in the air and just how good of a job out bodies do keeping us healthy. Sounds like you need a good soak in the whirlpool. Or at least a nice hot bath at home with epsom salts to ease up those aches and pains.

Annie - sounds like the wedding is coming along nicely. Why can't you wear burgundy or green - are those her colors? I have this mental picture of toddlers running off with the ring at the wedding too many pictures of Funniest Home Videos I guess. Sounds like she is having a traditional wedding - should be very lovely. And K sounds like a cook just like you. Yummy holiday meals going forth I bet. How frustrating it must be not to sleep through the night. I would be quite cranky but you seem to roll with it easily. Is Curtis finally over his cold? I join the crew in total horror that you would burn a precious vacation day to CLEAN. The only time I have done that is when company is coming and I have run out of time

Laura - you will have to let us know what you thought of the movie. That's one of the few ones I would actually go to the movies to see. Long though. I'm too antsy for that although I did sit through Avatar and didn't notice the time passing. Happy Birthday to Coal tomorrow - he is middle aged now, watch out that he doesn't try to rekindle his youth by picking up some young pup Sounds like you had the perfect weekend meeting up with friends. I've heard that Madison is a nice place - hopefully you can plan another trip in the warmer weather to spend a weekend looking around town. Did you take Amtrack up that way? The one time I went up there to visit a friend in college I took the Greyhound bus.

Shad - sounds like your restaurants are getting Americanized in their portions. Perhaps they are just used to serving larger meals to those hard working miners. When I first met DH he used to work in a quarry and I was amazed at how much food that skinny guy could put away Thank you for the visual you painted about your ride to work. I enjoyed that quite nicely. I have seen logging and rock quarries and it struck me how much green is around your area. But that makes sense - the stuff I saw was coming out of the top of the ground - with mining it's underneath so I guess the top ground can appear undisturbed. And don't forget - I want a copy of your book too - although narrated video would be quite nice also.

We don't have anything special planned for today that I am aware of. I asked DH the other day where he is taking me for Valentines Day dinner. He answered McDonalds? and I gave him the look of death. I am half serious about wanting to go out and he is trying to ignore me but I am a bit tired of cooking and would like a break. Trouble is that most places are over priced and booked up. I will say nothing and see what happens around supper time I did my hair the other day. It's a 2 step process - all over color which came out a medium dark brown that covered the gray nicely. But it's sort of blah - needs the step 2 highlights which I'm not so sure of putting on myself. I hate that chunky look of the 2 toned hair and you have to take tiny, tiny strands to get the look I am going for. We'll see, might be today's adventure. Can't wait until April - I am going to the salon for a birthday treat and getting my hair cut (needs it bad) and properly colored. Might even throw in a pedicure too.

Anyway, best get off the computer and find myself some lunch. Happy Valentines Day to my favorite chicks
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #84  
Annie - Indiana

HAPPY...yep, I am taking a day to clean and declutter. I just don't have time on the weekends. Too much other stuff planned with family and friends. I like cooking and cleaning so it is actually peaceful for me. Hope DH took the hint and is taking you out to eat for VD. Curtis brought home a Papa Murphy's pizza and a bouquet of flowers last night. I didn't have to cook and smelled some beautiful flowers. Happy...you could make reservations at White Castle...or do you have one of those there? WC is taking reservations, putting on white tablecloths and candles to boot. lol Curtis is finally back to all healthy. Amen

LAURA...you will have to let us know about the move War Horses. Curtis wants to see it. I am not too excited about it. I heard the Vow is a good movie but a chick flick. Have not seen that one either.

CHELLE...between Joplin and the computer repair, DH probably got a double whammy of nasty stuff in his lungs....everything takes time...patience DH, patience..are you missing DMIL? When is she due back?

Hella B survived her shots last evening. She was none too happy that I made her stay in her cage in the lobby. There was another dog and a cat, not in cages that I am sure Hella B would of had for dinner. lol. I did not get the Kennel cough shot as I am not bording her anywhere. Sissy usually dog sits for me.

Better get this posted and get back to work...

Love and hugs.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #85  

Happy Valentines Day

Happy
The goldfinchers that I've seen do seem to hog the feeder. I've been getting error's from this sight.

Annie
How sweet of Curtis to bring home flowers and a pizza.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #86  

Morning all,
Another day, another restless night. Damned if I know what to do about this. I feel like death warmed up. Maybe I will request a change of venue for next week. See if that helps. It's not as if I am keeping late hours or anything. Maybe it is the vodka???? I have a can per night of a vodka mixed with lime and lemonade. Never seems like there is much vodka in it. Last night was some totally wacky stupid dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams but this one I did. Must be something on my mind.

Anyway victims have arrived. better go beat them into shape.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #87  
Annie - Indiana

Good Evening Lovely Ladies...

SHADDIE...alcohol ALWAYS makes me have wacky dreams....no fear you will get past this...lol

OMGoodness Girls...my man is so awesome....Diamond waterfall earrings and triangle diamond earrings for valentines day...also a bouquet of red roses, and sentimental card that made me cry and getting ready to go to dinner...I am OVERWHELMED....he loves me so and I, him....finally after all my life..I get to spend the last half of my life with someone that truly loves me, cares about me, and wants to be with me. I cried...he cried...so romantic.....

gotta get my act together to go to dinner...loves and hugs.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #88  

From Mel

NOT SURE IF YOU READ 3FC BUT THE REPORT TODAY WAS GREATLY IMPROVED.
I ASM STILL HAVING UPPER RESPIRATORY PROBS AND AM STILL INFLAMED BUT THE LOWER LEFT LUNG IS MUCH IMPROVED!! YAY!! THE DRY COUGH PERSISTS AND THE TIREDNESS DUE TO EMOTIONS IS STILL THERE A BIT.
PAIN IN THE BUTT FOR SURE. CAN'T EVEN GET PISSED OFF WITHOUT WHEEZING!!!
WHAT MAINTENANCE MAN WILL BE AFRAID OF A WHEEZING OLD SCREAMING BIOTCH NOW?!?! LOL

MAYBE I'LL BE OUT OF THIS PRISON BEFORE THE END OF NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST WANTED TO TOUCH BASE AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY VALENTIONE'S DAY...GUESS YOU HAD YOURS ALREADY.
IS THAT JUST AN AMERICAN THING??? STAY WELL MY DEAR LIL SISTER AND BE HAPPY.
LOVE, MEL

As you can see, she is getting better.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #89  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Hump Day ladies -

DH and I had a quiet Valentines Day. He felt bad about not being able to take me out to dinner or do anything special..but it's more important for him to get better. And, quite frankly, I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something, so I'm hoping for restful evenings for the remainder of the week, and a relaxing weekend. DMIL and some of our friends were really mad at him for not taking me out to dinner. I told him that I would be really mad at him if he did. I want him to get over this infection that's been kicking his arse for the last several months.

Ceejay - I don't mind snow that melts when it hits the ground (as long as it doesn't freeze on the pavement overnight).

Happy - Did DH take you out to dinner? So true about feeding birds...the more feeders you put out, the more come...and some are definitely piggies. I just love the chickadees and the cardinals. How awesome that you found the craft/fabric store! I love those kinds of stores, especially when they have a northwoods motif! If I had more time to make things...I could definitely spend a chunk of change in one of those stores! My aches and pains are a bit better this morning, so we'll see how the day goes. I've got a doctor appointment after work (follow up for my back procedures), and I'd like to do some Wii Fit after that. You are a much braver woman than I to color your own hair. I tried it once...and ended up with YELLOW hair. Not blonde - YELLOW! It was so bad. Luckily, my DH's cousin's daughter is a hairstylist, and she charges me next to nothing for a cut and color. Of course, I pay her at least twice as much as she asks for, but I'm still saving roughly $40 over what it would cost anywhere else.

Laura - Sending a big Happy Birthday hug to Coal!! How was "War Horse"?

Annie - Yes, I could see how you a day of cooking and cleaning would be peaceful and relaxing for you! You are one weird chick that way. But you're right...it sucks that weekends are so short and it's much more fun to spend time with family and friends on the weekends. I'm thrilled for you that you had such a wonderful Valentine's Day! Curtis sounds like he loves you and treats you like the fabulous, loving woman you are!! I'm so very happy for you!! I'm so glad he's feeling better. Glad to hear Hella B did okay with her shots. DMIL will be coming back at the end of April or beginning of May.

Shad - Bummer that you're still having trouble sleeping. I hope that you were able to stay awake enough to knock some training into your victims. Thanks for passing along Mel's note.

Mel - I'm glad that the lower left lung is improving. I am sorry to hear that you're still having some respiratory problems. Please, please, please try and keep your emotions in check. I know it's not easy...but believe me, right now, there is NOTHING in the world worth getting so pissed off about that you start wheezing and get worn out. I do understand how exhausting it can be to be ill for so long. I'm sure you're really sick and tired of being sick and tired. Just please listen to the docs and nurses, and rest. Sending you love, hugs and many wishes.

Time to get back to more training...I'll try and check in later.

Much love and many hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #90  

Morning all. Only Wednesday. Oh well. At least it's payday!

Michelle – I’m sure now that there’s been a diagnosis, dh is going to be impatient to feel better. Hope it happens soon – that’s such a long time to feel that sick. I hope you didn’t get much more snow – you shouldn’t be messing with the snowblower! OMG, don’t your friends and DMIL know how sick dh has been, and that he’s still feeling lousy??? There’ll be plenty more chances to go out for a special dinner when you’re both feeling good. I sincerely hope you nip whatever nasty thing you’re feeling in the bud and are able to relax and enjoy your weekend.

Ceejay – Glad the snow melted. I hope, as Happy said, that you’re through w/ the snow now.

Annie – So how did the cleaning/decluttering day go? Sweet of Curtis to bring pizza and flowers. I got the flowers part from my bf - a beautiful bunch of roses in a bunch of colors. Very pretty. Wouldn’t have minded the pizza part either, lol! Awww - saw the rest of your V-day post – sounds like you had a very special first V-day w/ Curtis. May you have many more!!!

Happy – I can see how you might be having second thoughts about drawing all those birds to your house. They can make a mess. Our neighbors set up several feeders on their front lawn and naturally they draw both birds and squirrels and they’re always cleaning up seed from the lawn. You are a brave woman to be coloring your own hair! Then again, some people have the skills. Let us know how Step 2 ends up. My final appointment with my previous salon gal consisted of her correcting a blotchy highlight job she did, LOL. Thankfully, I have a wonderful person now. It’s worth the money.

Shad – Sorry you continue to have trouble sleeping. I say skip the vodka and maybe try something like Nyquil to knock you out...though remaining grogginess could be an issue the next morning. Maybe a really boring book… Thanks for the Mel update.

Mel – Sounds like you’re coming along. You must be doing the right thing (RIGHT????), so please just keep doing it! Miss ya!!

Hey Mary - you lurking??
---
Everyone enjoyed the movie “War Horse” last night, including bf and I. I was expecting to have a rough time with it – you know it’s not going to be all sunshine and flowers - but maybe since I was prepared, it didn’t hit me quite so hard. Obviously war is a horrible thing, but for me not knowing all that much about WWI, it really did show how brutal it was for both humans and animals. But it wasn’t all dark, and there were many heartwarming moments to enjoy. I recommend it. BTW, it didn’t feel as long as it was. I made sure to not drink much of my water during the movie so I didn’t get antsy towards the end, haha.

Nothing much else to report. Today is a big meeting this morning for the entire company (annual kickoff). Tonight will be my Pilates class. It's been a week since my last exercise class and it feels like forever. Well, my friend and I did do some movements in the pool last weekend, and I actually did feel some muscle soreness the next day, so it wasn't totally nothing. This morning's walk to the train station was so nice. It's not very cold and I love getting the fresh air.

Okay, enough rambling. Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Laura705; 02-15-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote