Old 01-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #31  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Another quickie from me...busy day with the baby. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. Like I said, the both of them together they are awful but one at a time, not so bad at all. Cambrie is definitely one high strung 6-year-old! Feeling better today too. Pumped myself full of dayquill and that really helped...it was/is my throat and a little bit of a runny nose...never will understand how one nostril runs and not the other...one of life's mysteries I guess, lol. Anyway...may come back later tonight, not sure...trying to get on some sort of sleeping schedule..and now I am trying to write this short little post and getting texts and calls...gotta go, chat later
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #32  
ugggg.....

Just a quick hi...just got back from Chucky Cheese with the grandboy..gosh the place is loud, but we had fun!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #33  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quickie for me too...Got mom home today and into her own bed. She has rested since we got home. I haven't done much myself. Just her laundry.
Hope to get a good night's sleep and then take the tree down tomorrow. (I have never kept it up this long...)
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #34  
kitty Momo

Came home last night from work and had 2 donuts. Don't know where that came from......bored/depressed?
Work is a stress w/ the new supervisor.I am still waiting to see if he'll increase my hours like the former supervisor did. I can't afford to only work 32 hrs a week.
Plus he let another co worker add today, I offered to work *sigh.........and the dip has so many complaints against her work, I guess he'll just have to figure it out himself. I can't very will go in there and say "she is a lousy worker, you should give me the hours....." or shove him my evaluation where I was marked off the chart.

I am special damn it.......why can't he see that???

lord.......I sound like a wench. lmao

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 01-05-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #35  
One day at a time

Hello everyone

Thought I was feeling better but today was worse than yesterday. At least it's not too bad or someone would be watching their own child! And I can nap when she naps so all is good, enough anyway. Needless to say I have not walked in about a week, not good. Going to be hard when I do get back to do it whenever that will be. Getting Lily on a new schedule and coming back home instead of heading to the mall so she can go back to sleep. So guess I am going to have to figure out a different schedule for walking. Don't have my treadmill anymore, gave it to Charlotte and it's too cold outside to take her out...I know all excuses. I will get it figured out. Can't be that many people walking at the mall later??? We'll see...

SUSAN...hopefully the new guy catches on soon. And yes you are special damnit!

SUE...hoping your mother gets to feeling whole lot better soon! Lots of hugs to you both, and hope you can catch up on your sleep!

JULES...I love Chuck E Cheese...Lily's first time was awesome. We got there when they first opened and no one was there! She loved it as much as we did! Hope Dominick had a special, HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!

SASSY...keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job! I am not motivated on the WL either! Just don't want to do it!

KATHY...hoping all is well with you and yours.

KATY...hoping your first day back at work was a good one.

FRANCIE...bet you are happy to be home in your own bed! I don't mind going away once in a while but I am only good for about a week. After that I just want to be home! Hope you're feeling better too!

Okay, so who did I forget? Sorry doing the best I can, don't feel like I am awake. Didn't think the dayquil makes you drowsy but I swear when I take it I get sleepy. Or maybe it was the nyquil from last night...glad for Lily wanting to go back to sleep this morning because I overslept and felt crappy, still sleepy. Thinking it was the meds. Anyway...

Didn't do much of anything. Played with Lily, we slept, we ate and I read while she played. I am glad she can entertain herself. She has this little kitchen set stove/microwave/dishwasher with some dishes and she loves it...cheap toys, it was only $20 plus she loves the educational shows and Mickey Mouse. She is a good baby, well, except when the other two are around. Okay, need to or want to go jump in the shower before I have to cook, plus make a stop at FB. Hope everyone had a great day!
Old 01-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #36  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in to see how everyone is doing.....

I snuck in an almost half hour workout last night. I did a quick 7 minute Zumba workout, and I was feeling the workout as I was doing it! SO, I will be getting the Zumba Fitness for the Wii!

Tommy has told me that he wants to have a birthday party for himself this year. He doesn't want a *big* party since he will *only* be 34 this year. (his words...not mine) So.....I have been trying to get a invite list from him and only so far invited our friend and his family! Then he tells me that he isn't sure if he wants it on his birthday OR the next day?

My mom got me some stuff from Wilton and I have been antsy to make something with them since they showed up yesterday!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #37  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies..Mom is much improved this morning. She actually ate a little breakfast and did her own bath. (well, sponge bath) Her strength is slow coming back, but this was 2 surgeries this year, so I am sure she will take awhile to get back to GOOD.

I didn't sleep well last night and am already looking forward to a nap later. I have a hard time sleeping during the day...so we will see how that works.

After taking all the Christmas stuff and tree down yesterday and sweeping I didn't do a lot. Just some of mom's laundry.

I was pretty sure that I had gained over the holidays and hospital stay..but was surprised that I am still in the 170's. Yay....I figured I would be way up there. Started eating my oatmeal this morning...gonna try that or cold cereal for a week and see if I can substitute fruit for my toast..gotta start somewhere. I made a beautiful salad for my dinner last night. Susan would have been proud. It had greens, cabbage, clementines, sliced almonds, a few chinese noodles and Lite Sesame dressing. It was big...need to learn how to do the same thing smaller...LOL. But it was good and filling.

Hope to run to the bank while mom naps later and then to the store for a quick pick up of a card for DH. Tomorrow is our 34th WA and I have had no time to think about it. He already knows his gift will be late...but I want a card and a bottle of bubbly.

Thank you all once again for all the prayers and well wishes for mom. We appreciate all of you!!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #38  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies!!

Thank God the holidays are OVER!!! We got back from our trip on tuesday..and I'm just barely getting over my cold (or whatever it was). My fever spiked to 100.4 tuesday..but I'm just going to blame that on traveling that whole day. It finally broke that night, yay!! Now it's at regular temp..and I just have a cough & runny nose.

I can't believe how cold it was in Arizona & Vegas. Like, that rarely happens. I left ALL my warm stuff at home too. No scarves, hats, coats, gloves for me in Az. And it SNOWED there too!!! It didn't stick, but it still snowed. Vegas was insanely cold. We went from being hot & sweaty during the concert, to freezing our arses off outside. I only had a really really thick sweater with me too, lol!! It's no surprise I got sick, right?

But whatever..I got to meet Jared Leto, and that makes up for all the ickiness that came afterward. Such as my husband & my SIL's bf being passed out in their hotel rooms!! Yup..they drank that much!! Hubs takes forever to get drunk too. By the time I'm on my 5th drink, he barely has a buzz. But he told me they were doing a lot of shots. And apparently, when you're sitting at a table, the drinks are free. LoL!! So that's what happened..they sat & played blackjack, and drank. I had to play nurse all night and make sure hubs didn't puke & choke in his sleep. I also made sure he was drinking enough water. He only threw up twice the next day too. I was so proud of my sailor, lol! SIL's bf was throwing up all night (rookie). He actually saw Kim Kardashian (she was hosting a NYE event at The Venetian), but he was too drunk to talk to her, lol!! Needless to say...after me getting wasted last month, and hubs getting wasted on NYE..we're never drinking again. We realized we're getting too old to be drinking like we used to. I am rather proud of myself for not drinking at the concert. I drank water the entire night.

I feel really bad that I spent the last 2 days in Az, sick in bed. I missed seeing my friend & my Nana. But I didn't want to get either of them sick. I just bet hubs is going to get sick next.

Anyways..Ikea is having a sale until the 14th..so we're going to get stop by & get some ideas.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #39  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hey Chicks.

Well was vacuuming the floor and found a piece of cat poo on the floor! YUCK! and guess one of us stepped in it so there is a spot on the rug. Have the spot cleaner on it now trying to get it out.

Still not motivated by WL. A LOT going on right now so just not motivated. Guess I should get on track before you see me on the news where they have to rip the wall off my house to get me out! HA HA! Thats a bad joke. I know those poor people are so humiliated and I feel so bad for them, truly! So not hate posts to me please! It was a joke to myself. Ok just shut up Sassy! ha ha.

Did ya all see the Dude that was homeless with the "Golden Voice"??? All ya have to do is Google that and it will come up. He was a homeless man in Columbus, OH with a sign that said he had a God given gift and some dude had him on camera talking and now he was on the Today show, and is on all the talk shows tonight. He has several offers all over including one from Kraft Macaroni and Cheese to be their official announcer!! I think its a heart warming story!!

Jules -- Hi ya! Hope you had fun at Chucky Cheese! I haven't been there in YEARS! TG! HA HA!

Susan -- Hope the new dude gets a clue!! Give him a swift kick! HA HA! Joking! Big

Cristina -- glad your feeling better. You can always do the W.A.T.P DVD's. I know its not the same as getting out and about, but its something! GL!

Mindee -- WTG on the workout! I hope Tommy has fun at his little bday party! Sometimes those are the best kind of parties to have!

Sue -- thats great that your moms doing so well! Glad you didn't gain cuz I'm pretty sure that I have!! And I just haven't been motivated yet to get back on the ball. But I haven't been over-eating at least. I stop when I am full. So that is a start! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EARLY!!! 34 yrs is a long time. My in-laws will be married 40 years this June!!! I would have a big party for them but not sure how their health will be by then!

Francie -- I got a little hungover on New Years Day, but not much. It was weird cuz I really didn't drink that much! Glad your SIL BF and your DH was ok!! Wow how crazy was it having that cold weather there?

Thanks all for the ++++ Vibes for the job, no word yet!!

Anywho I guess I shall get back to work. UGH. Housework. Seems like its never done!!! HA HA!

Big

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 01-06-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Just me adding on yippity yapping! HA HA
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #40  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

doing my daily pop in to see how everyone is doing.....

nothing new on this end.....Logan gets his stitches out tomorrow morning and then it is off to school for his pajamas and slipper day! then I think the plan is to go do some grocery shopping.

Crap....wouldn't you know it....I gotta cut this short because Logan's bus will be here soon, and then Brandon's and then the task of getting Tommy up so we can figure out something for dinner!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #41  
~Believe~

Hey Ladies.

This is totally Off Topic (I know surprise, right??!!) HA! But have ya all heard of the Pajama Jeans??? My friend was telling me about them and we were jokin' about them, but saw the ad online and was like, "WHOA! I want a pair!!!" LMAO!!

Ok you can go back to your regularly scheduled posting now! HA!

Hi Mindee!! Ah PJ and Slipper Day!! How awesome!! XOXO It totally would have been a great one of those days here today, it started snowing.

Have a Great Night All!

Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #42  
One day at a time

Just a quick Hi as my day as babysitter just ended a few minutes ago and between watching baby and feeling icky I just want to go to bed and sleep it off. Hoping by Monday this crude is gone so I can get back to walking and watch Lily. Going to try and find something around here for her to do or go to. Not sure there is anything but I just don't want her sitting here all day doing nothing. She plays but it would be nice for her to get out and interact with other kids...I think, lol. Anyway...will chat more tomorrow. Later gators
Old 01-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #43  
~Believe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
Just a quick Hi as my day as babysitter just ended a few minutes ago and between watching baby and feeling icky I just want to go to bed and sleep it off. Hoping by Monday this crude is gone so I can get back to walking and watch Lily. Going to try and find something around here for her to do or go to. Not sure there is anything but I just don't want her sitting here all day doing nothing. She plays but it would be nice for her to get out and interact with other kids...I think, lol. Anyway...will chat more tomorrow. Later gators

Hope you feel better!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:11 PM   #44  
RosieKate

Howdy! First week back went well - not too many snotty kids, lol! Eating has gone okay - I started tracking my food again and so far have had two days above the red line ( daily recommended cals + extra if I exercise), but the rest have been under. I have been getting my exercise - yay!

I gave up on Lose it! as the food selection wan't very good, and I didn't feel like entering a bunch of the foods I eat - it would have taken too long. So I went back to dailyplatedotcom. I have kept a diary there before, so it has many of my frequently eaten foods and recipes. I wish it would email me reminders, though. I liked that about Lose it...that and it would email me a daily summary. that was cool.

Later gators
K
Old 01-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #45  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Chick View Post
Hey Ladies.

This is totally Off Topic (I know surprise, right??!!) HA! But have ya all heard of the Pajama Jeans??? My friend was telling me about them and we were jokin' about them, but saw the ad online and was like, "WHOA! I want a pair!!!" LMAO!!

I think those are kinda stupid. Just buy some jeggings, they are pretty much the same thing. LoL!! I have a pair, and I practically live in them 24/7. LoL!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote