Old 12-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
We all have those day's. Have you decided to decorate for Christmas?

Michelle
Have fun this week end. Be safe.

Annie
Hugs. Sorry that your mom is having to go through all this.

Laura
Good job on doing those 2 BE work outs.

Hello's to Mel and Shad.

The pay check came this morning bright and early and I was sound to sleep when the door bell rang. I called my boss and told him to put it in the mailbox. He did. Ran some errands also this morning. It was cold outside today too. This morning the temperature was 27 and by lunch time the temperature had only climbed to 39 degree's I suppose winter is here.
I'm having veggie soup and cornbread for dinner. I've added pumpkin for the base. Hope it's good.

Last edited by ceejay52; 12-04-2009 at 06:24 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #47  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

I've been up since early this morning (5.00am) painting round at the DS2's house. It gets so hot so quickly these days that you have to do what you can in the coolest parts of the day which is early morning and early evening. The rest of the day it is far to hot to paint and the darn stuff dries on the roller and crackles onto the wall. Still I will break the back of it by tomorrow when three rooms and the hall will be more or less finished. The trims will still be left to do, but that will mean lots more sanding before I can paint since the brave soul who last painted them decided that an oil based gloss would cover a multitude of sins (like 5 coats of previous paint! including lolly pink)

Anyway - the rest of the day will be spent playing with water - as in cleaning the bathroom, loo and laundry. Then my house at least will be fairly clean and tidy. And I need to plan what to pack as well.

Happy - glad to hear that the foot is improving. It's darned inconvenient to have feet problem since they are the things that keep us going all day.
DH makes soup!!!! and roast beef??? Better hang on to that one.
Good to hear that you are making some downward progress. Keep going. We all need to be lighter at the beginning of 2010 than we were in 2009.
Well done Happy

Michelle - have a good trip to Chicago. I went there once with a couple of friends. We went to Navy Pier and watched the boats, saw aeroplanes and some amusement rides and had a good time. We also went to a butterfly house and the botanical gardens
Goodonya for going back to the gym. It will become a habit again soon I am sure.

Annie - I am really sorry to hear about Mum. It's so hard to see them fail and not be able to do much about it. The new rehab might see an improvement. I'm sure she appreciates everything you are doing for her.

Mel - Politics sure is a messy business old girl. Hope you get the rest that you deserve and the praise that you undoubtably deserve as well.

Laura - snow already? Dress warm. Goodonya for getting in the exercise. Makes one feel good doesn't it. on the downward weight as well.

Ceejay - on the sinus. Gee they sure can play up at times can't they.
Hope that was the bloody idiot that the police have caught. Sometimes I wonder about this world.
Yours must be the only company that doesn't pay peoples wages into a bank account. Can't get cash or cheque here anymore.

With that, I think I ought to go put some more water in my system. Then go play in the bathroom to get that cleaned up. Once the 3 wetrooms are done then I can go down to Joy heaven to pick up some more supplies. With the heat, the rollers, brushes and pads are having a hard time getting cleaned. I need to be able to change them more often.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:38 AM   #48  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SNOOPY AND I FIONISHED DECORATING THE COMMUNITY ROOM WITH THE SENIORS. VERY COLORFUL. JOHN PICKED UP NEW COLORED LIGHTS FOR US. SEEMDS LIKE THE TREE'S BUILT-INS DIED OVER THE SUMMER. EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND IN THE HOLIDAY MODE. MY FRIEND DID HER GOLDEN HOLIDAY TREE FOR THE LOBBY AND ONE OF THE GIRLS BOUGHT WHITE FEATHERY ANGELS....THE TREE LOOKS GORGEOUS.
THE WEEK HAS BEEN FILLED WITH DRAMA OF ALL TYPES. I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO AVOID IT ALL AND INLISTED HELP FROM A POWERFUL FRIEND FROM OUT OF TOWN. DIPLOMACY MUST REIGN NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF AN AZZ "ANOTHER" IS MAKING OUT OF HIMSELF. I WAS ASSURED THAT BY THE END OF THIS MONTH OR NEXT, THE PRIOBLEMS SHOULD BE SOLVED. MORE PROMISES. IN THE MEANTIME I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND. JUST TOO DRAINED AND YOU CAN IMAGINE THE EFFECTS ON MY EYES. BETWEEN THE DUSTY XMAS DISPLAY STUFF TO THE STRESS. I WILL TRY TO DO A COPY AND PASTE PM TO YOU ALL. STAY WELL AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
PS...HOPE SNOOPY WASN'T TOO BIG TO LOAD...I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-05-2009 at 08:48 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning ever one

Mel
Hope things settle down. Rest today.

I called my uncle and told them I'm not coming today. My congestion is still here and even though I don't have a temperature I don't feel like driving.

Have a good day.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #50  

Morning all,
Quick fly by post for the time being. We are going out to breakfast as soon as I can get DS2 organised and ready. It's just as bad a 20 years ago really.

Everyone seems to be getting into the Christmas avatars - 'cept maybe me and Annie. Goodonya.

Weight is on it's way down again - hallelujah. I'm trying to work out why I have these sudden gains - and they are big gains - like around 1 kg or 2lbs overnight. It's got to be water retention, so something I am eating contains more salt or something that causes a problem.

Right DS2 is at last ready. I better go before he decides to rip into a wall or change the tyres on the Ute.

Back later
Old 12-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #51  
Happy September

ANNIE~ I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MOM AND SORRY I WASN'T HERE TO GIVE YOU AND THE FAMILY A BIG HUG (((HUG))) MAYBE MOM WANTS TO SLEEP. IT CAN BE A HEALING PROCESS. LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST. POOR DAD TOO. GOTTA BE TOUGH ON EVERYONE.

CEEJAY~ HOPE THE ALARM SYSTEM IS WORKINGOK. GLAD YOU'RE GOING ONLINE SOON. WE REALLY LOVE OURS IN THE BUILDING. HOPE THEY GOT YOUR PEEPER TOO!!! ALSO HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER WITH THE MEDS NOW. SINUS THIS YEAR IS THE PITS!! GOOD GOING WITH THE DVDS! SOUP & CORNBREAD...SAVE ME SOME!!

SHAD~ WHEN DOES THE JOB START? DID I MISS A POST? NOT SURE, GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW FUNNY IT IS TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOPUT THE FRIGGING HEAT!! ROFLMAO IT'S POURING HERE AND CHILLY. YOU HAVE SOME PAINTING TO DO. IT WILL BE "HEAT-BAKED"!! A BRAND NEW PROCESS!! HOPE YOU'RE HAVBING A GREAT BREKKIE!! CONGRATS ON THE SCALE TOO!

MICHELLE~YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB AND HOPE YOU WILL BE IN THE "GROOVE" SOON!! GOD KNOWS YOU WORK AT IT!!! LOL DO YOU LOVE THE Wii??
SEEMS LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES IT. G;LAD THE DH IS FEELING BETTER TOO.

LAURA~ CONGRATS ON THE LOSS!! GOOD GOING. I WOULD LOVE TO FOLLOW YHOU INTO THE 170'S BUT I THINK I NEED A FOOKING ROAD MAP!!!! SNOW!! SEND IT HERE PLEASE!! I WOULD BE SO HAPPY WITH A DUSTING!!

HAPPY~ YUM!!! ROASTED BEAST!! MY ABSOLUTE FAVE!!! I AM A MEAT AND POTATOES GAL!! DELISH. YOU MADE ME DROOL! I HAD BEEF BURGERS TODAY! YUM TOO!

WELL I SENT YOU ALL THE PM'S ABOUT THE MESSY WEEK I HAD. I USED EVERY TRICK AND EXCUSE I COULD THINK OF TO NO AVAIL. I WON'T CHAT ANYMORE ABOUT IT HERE IN PUBLIC BUT IF I GET OUT OF THIS FINE MESS I'LL LET YOU KNOW!!

I HAD A GREAT DAY WITH THE GRANDSON AND WE KEPT EACH OTHER COMPANY DURING CHRISTMAS MOVIES. IT'S A HARRY POTTER WEEKEND ON THE ABC FAMILY CHANNEL. GOTTA LOVE HP FOR THE WEEKEND.
RAINING AND GETTING CHILLY. IF WE GOT OUR PREDICTED DUSTING OF SNOW THEN I MISSED IT!! LOL
NOTHING ELSE IS NEW. JUST GOING TO COOK A BIT AND TIDY UP TOMORROW.
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #52  
Happy September

HAPPY~ THANKS FOR THE NOTE. MEANT A LOT.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #53  

Shad - Do not envy you painting in that heat. Especially not when the trim will have to be painted. Will you have to paint w/ oil-based paint, or can it be sanded off and then painted w/ water-based paint? What a job for you. Or will it fall to ds when you leave for your work assignment? Huh.

Ceejay - Mmm, the veggie soup w/ pumpkin in the base sounds wonderful! Hope the sinuses are improving now.

Mel - Yay for Snoopy!! Thanks for posting that graphic! We've had a pre-lit tree for about 3 or 4 years now and my big fear is that the lights will go kaput. I like putting on the ornaments, but not stringing the lights!!

Happy - Hope you're in a posting mood soon.

Annie - Continued healing thoughts for your mom!

Michelle - Hope you enjoyed your day in Chicago!

In spite of having the alarm set, I overslept by 30+ minutes this morning and had to rush around to get to the dentist. I forgot to bring my night guard (my dds likes to inspect it and polish any rough spots - and make sure I'm wearing it! I always tell him I'm very diligent about it, but he can tell that just by seeing the wear it shows!!) A tooth that has been watched for the past couple visits had to be filled (boo!), and when he talked about only needing superficial drilling, I said that I preferred to be numbed for any drilling. So that went fine and I dealt w/ the numbness for a couple hours.

Bf and I did some cleaning today, but no decorating yet. Tomorrow will be decorating, and a trip to Trader Joe's.

My calves are still sore from one of the BE routines I did the other day. Grumble.

Okay, I'll get this posted and get back to my Saturday evening. Already watched some tv. Just remembered a load of laundry still in the washer that needs to be dried, and I have a little sewing project I want to do. Maybe some reading or more tv after that. If I last that long. Sheesh, already after 9:30!!

Cheers!

Last edited by Laura705; 12-05-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #54  
Happy September

GOOD MORNING CHICKS OF THE WORLD. WHEN I GOT OFF HERE LAST NIGHT, I ROLLED OVER TO THE WINDOW...AND WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES DID APPEAR?...BUT A DRIVEWAY FULL OF SNOW BUT NO REINDEER
THE SNOW MISER WAS GOOD ON HIS WORD AND GAVE US THE DUSTING HE MUST HAVE KNOWN HOW MUCH I NEEDED IT.
THE KIDS FINISHED CLOSING DOWN THE TRAILER. BOTH WERE NERVOUS GOING BACK UP THERE. THEY COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME. WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. RICHIE IS RUNNING A TEMP AND WE DON'T KNOW WHY. HOPE IT'S NOT THE FLU. OTHER THAN THAT...ALL IS WELL AND QUIET HERE IN THE BLDG. THE SENIORS ARE GOING OUT TODAY AND MAKE THEIR FREE HOLIDAY LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS...ALL PAID FOR BY MERRILL-LYNCH. GOD BLESS THEM. NOW THEY CAN TALK OVERSEAS FOR A FEW MINUTES TO LONG LOST FAMILY. IT'S SUCH A GOOD THING M-L IS DOING.
I AM GING TO WATCH MORE HARRY AND XMAS STUFF. SO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

LAURA~ THANKS FOR THE NOTE. CHEERED ME UP FOR SURE. HOPE YOUR CALVES FEEL BETTER!! OUCH!! GOOD THINGYOU GOT THE NUMBING SHOTS. WHAT ARE DENTISTS THINKING OF ANYWAY?? YOU BETTER GET TO DECORATING YOUR PLACE...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? JANUARY?? WHEN IS THAT BLOCK PARTY??? DO I SOUND LIKE THE NAGGING MOM-TYPE??? LOVE TRADER JOES

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-06-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #55  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Happy Sunday,

I'm kind of ticked actually. Ticked not tickled. Between the bad cold I had and the foot surgery, I have been out of the office quite a bit the last 3 weeks. Just about all the time I worked from home. Went back into the office this week. I am allergic to dust, mold and cat hair. Generally I can manage it quite well with an occasional allergy tablet. My cat does not bother me unless I pick her up, dig my nose deep inside her coat and sniff, sniff - which I admit I do on occasion when she comes in from playing outside all day and smells so nice of fresh air I found that long haired cats bother me the most. The mold part I have to be careful of - like Ceejay - the moldy leaves of autumn will send me into fits if I'm not careful. I can rake but only for about an hour. When I try and pick leaves out of the bushes, if I don't cover my hands and arms I get red welts and scratches within 10 minutes. That leaves dust. A little dust on the desk doesn't bother me - but very old or dirty places do. Which brings me to the office. Like many companies today, everyone is cutting back on costs. One of the things that went out the door was the cleaning service. We have a thin, utilitarian carpet on the floor and the usual upholstered desk chairs. Once upon a time they would vacumn, empty the trash baskets and do a surface wiping of the desk and counter areas, as well as clean the coffee area/kitchen nooks and the restrooms. Now they pretty much empty the trash bins, lift the loo seat and dump some sudsy stuff in the bowl. When you come in the next morning and flush, that's how it get's "cleaned". I doubt they wipe the toilet seat and if they do, probably use the same rag to run along the sink counters. The only way you get the carpet vacumned is to dump a bunch of stuff on it like popcorn or paper bits. The loo floor is tiled and I think they might sweep once a week on Fridays as I have had the occasion to stare at the floor for a bit and have noticed "stuff" that seems to sit in the same spot day after day. Sorry if I am grossing you out here. I do have a tin of antibacterial wipes at my desk and I routinely clean my work surface, telephone and keyboard.

Came back to work after being away for a while and within an hour my head started stuffing up again. Wasn't soon after that I got the chocking cough that comes from the allergy drip. Happened both Thursday and Friday all the while I was at work. And amazing after suffering all day long, when I got home I didn't have a problem at all!

Even though my cold is gone, I have been coughing regularly as it's back to the winter allergy driven post nasal drip and such. Have been having chest pains - like one of those side stitches you get where it's very hard to take in a deep breath. Friday night I had them really badly as I was going to sleep. I snuggled deep into the bed covers with a favorite blanket to warm up the spot and get some relief. It cleared up a bit yesterday and then last night after supper the pains got really bad again. So bad I could barely breathe. I wa toying with DH taking me to the emergency room. I was getting strong and frequent muscle spasms. I warmed up a hot pad in the microwave, leaned forward against it and debated about taking a pain pill. I could not sit back against the chair because as soon as my back touched something solid, the pains really kicked into swift and high gear. DH came down from playing the guitar to check on me. Told me to take a pain pill and go to bed. I said I could not lay down as it made it much worse. He said to go sit in a warm bath which I can't do because I can't get my foot wet. So I went and sat in the shower and drained an 80 gallon hot water tank When I got out, it had calmed a bit and I was starting to get the buzz from the Percoset so I figured I'd give it 30 more minutes and sure enough, it did dull the pain and the spasms. Still hurt but I could breathe ok and was able to get a good night's sleep. There is still a spot this morning that is quite painful and I am coughing up a bit of what I hope is not a bronchial infection. My regular doc had wanted me to follow up from the cold in 10 days - had to cancel that appt because I had surgery that day. Rescheduled it for Friday morning which I cancelled on Thursday because I THOUGHT I was feeling fine. I guess she knew best when she said to follow up so I'm hoping it stays quiet enough today to allow me to get to see her tomorrow. Will have to work around the appointment to get my stitches out.

Soooooo... forgive the long dissertation BUT the reason I am miffed if because I believe that a good part of this lung thing is from the filthy conditions at the office. If you slam your hand into the chairs, you can see a huge dust cloud. I have only seem them clean the rugs once in the 3 years I've been there so heaven knows what's in there. Imagine what your rugs at home would harbor if you never vacumned them

So, ok... got that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #56  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Now to personals....

Mel - I do love your seasonal pictures! So you got some snow? Enjoy it. We are cold enough for snow here - way too cold for me. Bundle up or better you sit in the warm house and press your face against the window and watch it. I'm sorry to hear you have to stay away from Jen and Ritchie but it's the time to pass around the sniffles so maybe you can sit at opposite ends and talk in the halls. That is so sweet of Merrill Lynch to help out the seniors. Heaven knows they have enough money - nice to hear they are sharing it with more than executive bonuses Maybe you could sneak in a call to Shad I checked the cable channel and they sure do have a ton of Christmas shows and movies on. Should keep you singing for the next few weeks

Laura - good for you for wearing your night guard. I need to get mine re-made because it doesn't fit anymore due to some dental work changes. I don't blame you for asking to be numbed even for a minor procedure. Sometimes they "think" it shouldn't hurt but who wants to sit there anticipating the pain?

Shad - hope you had a nice breakfast with the crew. Have you gotten everything settled for heading out later in the week? If it's hot enough inside the house to dry the paint on the roller, I can't imagine sitting in that. Even tho right now I am cold and trying to snuggle into the chair. Too hot, too cold - I'll have neither please. Hope you can get everything done on your list.

Ceejay - take a day for yourself and rest up instead of trotting over to the uncle's. Some extra rest will do you good and boost the immunity. Take the day to make a nice pot of soup.

Annie - hope Mom is feeling better. Dad too. Sounds like you had some actual fun planned for the day. You can do with a bit of smiles so eat up

So what does the newly spiffed Michelle look like? Did you have fun on your Chicago trip? Brrrrr winter at the lakefront. thanks.

I certainly did not get anything near what I needed done yesterday and the day is half over already. Need to get off the computer.

to Patty and Ruth

Have a good one.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #57  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick check in as I've got to get dinner ready....it's pot roast in the crock pot and it's almost done, but I want to get an extra veggie side dish or two to go with it.

Had a good day on Friday, lunch with a friend and hair appt. I went with a slightly darker blonde shade, with lighter blonde highlights. I'm happy with how it looks. We had a fun time in Chicago. We must've walked about 5 miles or more! We took the L train from our friend's house. Laura, she lives near the Jefferson Park station, and got off at Washington. We went to Christkindlmarket at Daley Plaza which is a German/Bavarian themed arts/crafts show. It was really nice, but very crowded, so we didn't stay too long. Then we walked to State Street and checked out the decorations at Macy's (formerly Marshall Field's)! The Christmas tree in the Walnut Room restaurant was gorgeous, and the decorations throughout the store were really pretty (at least I thought so). It was much more decorated than the department stores in Milwaukee. We walked along State Street and went over to Millenium Plaza and walked along the Magnificent Mile of Michigan Avenue. We stayed downtown until the evening, so we could see all the lights. It was very pretty. There was a huge statue of the American Gothic couple next to the Tribune building. And the Tribune building was really unique in that along the walls of the building, it had artifacts from various famous places around the world (e.g., a brick from the Berlin Wall, a stone from the Great Wall of China, a piece of the Parthenon, a piece of the Taj Mahal - it was soooo cool)!

And the weather wasn't even too cold and it wasn't windy. It was probably in the low 30s and we dressed for it. But the sun was out, which made it pleasant. We were remarking with our friend that the weather was not bad for the first weekend in December, as in recent past, it's been bitterly cold in the teens and below zero even at this time of year.

After our excursion downtown, we took the L train back to my friend's neighborhood and went to a nice little Italian restaurant for dinner. I had chicken tettrazini which was fabulous!!

Shad - I hope your trip to Victoria and the new job go well!

Annie - I hope your Mom is doing better. Glad you had a chance to do some fun stuff on your day off.

Ceejay - I hope your resting.

Happy - I hope you're feeling better and that the pain has subsided. What's happened to me in the past when I have a bad case of bronchitis or pneumonia...I stretch the cartilage between my ribs by coughing and that is SOOOO painful. Laying down hurts, breathing hurts, and forget about laughing...that's the worst. I really hope you get to feeling much better and soon.

Mel - I got the PM. Sending you lots of hugs and support to help you make the best choices for you.

to Patty, Ruth and Laura.

Well, I'd really better sign off for now.

Lots of love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #58  

morning all,
Sitting in the airport lounge waiting for my flight to be called. In a couple of hours I will be in Melbourne on the way to my friend Ruth's house. I'll spend tonight there and tomorrow will go out to Lilydale where I start work on Wednesday. I've booked a motel for the pre Christmas period.

Michelle - glad to hear you had a good time in Chicago. The market sounds great although they are always crowded.

Happy - we had a good breakfast. I really didn't need to eat for the rest of the day - so there must have been enough of it! ig: Saw the niecelet who is growing up fast. She is nearly 7 months old now. Sits up, has a few teeth and is a very determined young person.

Mel - Hope the snow doesn't last for too long. Don't need the misery of that as well. Tell Richie to stop being a wooz and get up and get cracking again.

Laura - I will be stripping all the old paint - about 4 layers - before attempting to sand and seal the doorframes. that will take a while, but DS2 has plenty on his plate already so I don't see him finishing any time soon, and he won't want to paint.

Annie - hope Mum is doing okay today.

Ooops - calling my flight back later.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:34 AM   #59  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

No time for personals. I'll be back to check in later. I was really hoping for no snow until after Christmas....We got 2" last night, and will get 2" more today...which isn't bad. But the big storm comes tomorrow night....8-14" (14" where we live naturally). I'm wishing we could just fast forward 'till May.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:08 AM   #60  
Happy September

GOOD MONDAY MORNING CHICKS OF THE WORLD
DID WE ALL DASH PAST DESSERTS OVER THE WEEKEND?
0UR SNOW HAS MELTED AND JUST A TRACE OF IT'S PRESENCE IS STILL VISIBLE ON THE LAWN. NICE WHILE IT LASTED. ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS TOLD ME SHE PUT HER COAT ON AND WENT FOR A WALK. LIKE ME, SHE WANTED TO FEEL THE FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON. CUTE HUH?
I HAVE CALLS TO MAKE. HAVING PROBS WITH MY HEAT FUNDING AGAIN. HAS A YEAR GONE BY ALREADY? IT WOULDN'T BE A MONDAY IF THERE WASN'
T A PROBLEM!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY

HAPPY~ THE SENIORS WONDER ABOUT OUR BUILDING AND THE LACK OF CLEANING ETC. LOTS OF DEAD SKIN AND DUST EVERYWHERE. OFFICE BLDGS ARE NOTABLY FAMOUS FOR THAT ALSO. SENDING A HUG

MICHELLE~ I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. SOUNDED WONDERFUL. BIG CITIES STILL DO THE BEST DECORATIONS. I GOT GOOSE BUMPS JUST READING YOUR POST. WELCOME BACK! HEY!!!! DON'T BE HOGGING ALL THE DANG SHOW!! SEND SOME MY WAY!!

SHAD~ HOPE MELBOURNE PROVES TO BE A GREAT JOB. WILL THE CITY BE ALL DECORATED FOR THE HOLIDAYS? I DO HOPE THE MOTEL WILL BE A NICE STAY AND NO CLIMBING UP ON CHAIRS TO FIX AIR-CONS!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT. HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

TO ANNIE, CEEJAY, RUTH & PATTY. AND WHERE ARE ALL OUR OTHER WORLDLIES? HOPE THEY CHECK IN FOR THE HOLIDAYS