Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2002, 04:34 PM   #46  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Hi girls I will check in later i have to get dinner ready!!
Old 08-20-2002, 02:40 AM   #47  
gbo

Did my gallon and in fact a little more. I am doing just fine. It is rather quiet here. I relish the calm quiet times because they usually do not last long. The most recent excitement here was our Nicky having babies .....6 babies. She had a hard time and she will be fixed after this. I tried to keep her from having babies and the morning she was scheduled to go in , she disappeared days later she came back. It had happened once before and she did not get bred. I was hoping.... it seemed like I could reschedule for her to get fixed and then I looked at her and said to Mom , you know what I do believe this girl is pregnant! Hubby didn't notice and I didn't tell him until about two weeks from her delivery. So now we have two of the most beautifuuly marked calicos, two ginger(orange) babies, one black and pale gray stripped( his face is strickingly marked) and one black and white with pale stripes but the legs are clearly stripes. They are adorable.
Pam
Old 08-20-2002, 08:44 PM   #48  
Trying to find my way.

Pam they sound cute!! I am afraid that my cats will be the same way they try desperatly to get out. and succeed many times.

I had a long day OT so i am off to bed.
Old 08-21-2002, 04:37 AM   #49  
Trying to find my way.

Meldoy how are thing going with you?? just thinking of you today. and hope all is going strong with you. sending good vibes over.

Pam i will send my cat down to you OK?? actually both of them they are loves but they get to tied up in the house mess to get the love they need to behave. kids are too busy and so am i. I know cats are independent but they also get angry at peole and do things that theys hould not do. like pee on my papaers and in my plants. i think they have a case of worms, their stool stinks so it is off to the store to bus some stuff for them but i will have to wait till it's open and i am not working.

For me I am OP more out of need than anything else. if I do not have it i can not eat it. I love working as i am too busy to eat wrong. and i feel so successful that the bills are getting paid slowly but getting there just the same. it is a strain to get to the gym to exercise i have been getting there late so i do not have time to exercise much but i am working on that. (hense the early day today.)
Old 08-21-2002, 05:53 AM   #50  
Work in Progress

Hi all,
How are things going?
Things are the same here. We looked at "the house" again Mon.
night. there is still another couple ahead of us. I am home today to do some phone stuff. Where does the time go? I am also expecting a housefull on Sat. And as I have said before family stuff stinks. And then add in teh in-laws. It can really suck the fun out of things.
Sue in what kind of nursing situation are you in? All they talk about up here is a nursing shortage how are things your way?
Pam how is your mother? Your back holding up?
Melody how is school going?
Terri how are you?
Well I hope to get alot accomplished today
Old 08-21-2002, 04:34 PM   #51  
Trying to find my way.

I am at the 3 day strugle but feel very strong here. I passed a plate of cookies that was waved under the nose for about 3 min!!! and i smelled and smelled and smelled but just licked my lips and smelled again!! wiped the drool then smelled again!!!
Old 08-21-2002, 08:12 PM   #52  
gbo

Well Pat......I thought so until this afternoon and then I blew my back yet again. I can't stand up straight and as long as I don't move much, cough, sneeze, go to the restroom,look the wrong way, step wrong, or breathe to hard I am fine. When I wake up who knows what will happen. After a nights sleep well, your gyess is as good as mine so if I am missimng for a day or so you will know why. Mom is doing ok. Sue Bee, If I could I would help you with those furry children but I have my hands full!!! Well, I must go and stretch out and pray this problem is eased. I made homemade spaghetti. Out Hubby's dinner in the microwave, his lunch prepared for tomorrow and about two quarts of sauce put in the freezer. Cleaning the kitchen was just about more pain than I could handle but the sucker is done! I am off to rest this stupid back.
Pam
Old 08-21-2002, 09:01 PM   #53  
Trying to find my way.

Pam just hang in there. you are doing so great that i am in pain to know that this has happened to you again!!!

hold on tight to your diet during this (I Know y9ou have done great with this) so just keep thinking fo me during thistime.
Old 08-26-2002, 08:08 PM   #54  
gbo

Don't you worry Sue Bee....I am being the bestest girl!!!!LOL
I am focused I make sure of it on a daily basis no matter what is going on I take that time for me to do, read, research or whatever concerning my weight loss. Every day with out fail. So far so good.
Pam
Closed Thread