Old 05-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Back again...

Was feeling sleepy so went to lay down and it never fails...someone always has to call. So now I am wide awake...oh well, I needed to not sleep and get things done.

FRANCIE...that looks like a decent show, maybe I will get it on DVD. I do plan on relaxing and enjoying family today...hard when no one is here right now though, lol. Called Josh back and asked them if they wanted to come over for dinner, and everyone will be home later so...we will sit down and enjoy our pizza and each others company. I am reading...There's a Slight Chance I Might Be Going to Hel( (not sure if we can spell that or not)...something different and wacky.

SUSAN...oh no, don't run out of time.....good job on the 142! Got your new address! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

JULES...funny, I guess some people are that way. I think too it's always hard seeing an ex with someone else. Glad Ry likes the girl and I hope everything works out for them! Child molester...funny guy, it's only 4 years!

Anywho...best get going and get something done...5 pm will come fast. At least it is nice outside and the kids can play outside, maybe go outside myself.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #47  
One day at a time

SUSAN...you snuck in there. Not sure what an 18 & 30 year old have in common but I was 19 when I met the first hubby...he was 30. Maybe Rach is just mature for her age, I was. Or maybe the guys my age were just too immature for me. Opposites do attract so who knows. They see something in each other that others don't see in them...like with any couple I suppose. Hopefully you get your refund soon after it's mailed

Have a great weekend lady!
Old 05-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #48  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Susan~Why is she "dating" a 30 year old?? Thats creepy. Where did she meet him?? My mom would've smacked me if I brought someone old enough she could date home, lol. She could be very mature for her age. But I dunno. I always felt mature for my age..but I've never dated someone that much older than me. Unless you count dating a senior when I was a freshman..?

Cristina~Ya..its a good show. You should read the books though. Charline Harris..the Sookie Stackhouse books!!! Although..with the show..theres A LOT of sex!! Like omg!! This one dude is naked a lot, and they never show "it" LoL!! In the books..its not THAT sexual. But its HBO..so ya..

Omg..my boobies are sore. LoL!!! AF is gonna show up tomorrow. Okay...gonna go back to watching The 100 Greatest 80 Songs on VH1. I missed the first part..but oh well. I wish they would show I Love The 80s.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-24-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #49  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hola,

Well I am just gonna answer everybody at once since I think most of you commented on my mom's bf and my new hair color. lol. Her BF is nice enough, I guess, he just seems fake to me. Like he was putting on an act. But he treats my mom good, she said he took her out to dinner, to the aquarium, then she stayed the night, he took her out to breakfast and shopping. So thats good. And to answer Francie about the dogs, no that is not it because my coworker has been over and she has dogs, he will still go up to her. He might hiss at her, but he still will go up to her. He wouldn't even go up to her BF, he took one look at him and RAN and hid the rest of the night, so NOT like him at all. Anyways. Hair color. I like it. I think it looks natural, which to me is a good thing. So far only one person has commented here at work, we shall see what happens Tuesday morning because its a holiday only one person will be coming in for dayshift in the morning. I say the other dayshift girls will notice it they usually do. I'll have to have DH take a pic of me to share..........

Oh and I came into work lastnight and there was NOBODY or NOTHING here. Everybody's desk was bare except for mine and my coworkers. I am like Okkkkkkkkkk wtf? So first I sign in, then try calling my coworker who works dayshift, figured she would know what was going on since she was supposed to be here. She didn't answer her cell. So I called my boss. Our team moved.......again. Yeah he was like, "oops I forgot to tell you." I was like "UH Yeah I came in and thought, "are they trying to tell me something??? lol" So after that I called my coworker, who I work with all night, to tell her. She already knew. I was thinking "ok why didn't you email or call or text me?" but whatever. lol. So when she came in we moved.....So now we are all upstairs with all guys sitting next too us so we feel like we are "On Display" lol. I even made a sign I WISH I could post that says: "On Display - Girls, yes it is no longer a "sausage fest".......Nights Only.....Limited Time.....Call now and you get the 2nd for 1/2 price!" LMAO I sent it to my friend, who is on the all guys team (he is a guy. lol) and he thought it was hilarious. lol.

Then I put on my Bath and Body Works "Blushing Cherry Blossum" Lotion and it is potent stuff, but it smells really good........yeah and the guys came over like smelling like, "I smell girls........."

Too funny.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #50  
One day at a time

'morning...

Walk done outdoors and did a little over a mile on the treadmill too, plus weights. Trying to walk off my frustrations, ugh. Yesterday started out okay and didn't end so great...so tired of all the crap. Won't be a family dinner for a while that is for sure...unless Josh will come over alone, lol. Anyway...

SASSY...at least the bf is good to your mom, I think that is all that matters. That's crazy about being moved and no one telling you, especially the co-worker.

FRANCIE...not sure I would want to read the books, not really into the vampire thing. I know my SIL told me I would love the Twilight books but I don't think I would ever read them or watch the movie. But seeing the clip of True Blood that actually looked decent...it helped that the creators of Six Feet Under produced or created the show...can't remember now. But I LOVED Six Feet Under! I hated that it ended. And now that I know there is lots of sex, well, I am in

Okay, so HI to everyone else

I will most likely be back later to chat some...no plans for the day. Hubby has to work but it's not like we BBQ or anything anyway. I have laundry to fold and put away...got it done yesterday but never got to the folding part. And I am going to try to finish my book...we'll see.

Later
Old 05-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #51  
~Believe~

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
'morning...

Walk done outdoors and did a little over a mile on the treadmill too, plus weights. Trying to walk off my frustrations, ugh. Yesterday started out okay and didn't end so great...so tired of all the crap. Won't be a family dinner for a while that is for sure...unless Josh will come over alone, lol. Anyway...

SASSY...at least the bf is good to your mom, I think that is all that matters. That's crazy about being moved and no one telling you, especially the co-worker.

FRANCIE...not sure I would want to read the books, not really into the vampire thing. I know my SIL told me I would love the Twilight books but I don't think I would ever read them or watch the movie. But seeing the clip of True Blood that actually looked decent...it helped that the creators of Six Feet Under produced or created the show...can't remember now. But I LOVED Six Feet Under! I hated that it ended. And now that I know there is lots of sex, well, I am in

Okay, so HI to everyone else

I will most likely be back later to chat some...no plans for the day. Hubby has to work but it's not like we BBQ or anything anyway. I have laundry to fold and put away...got it done yesterday but never got to the folding part. And I am going to try to finish my book...we'll see.

Later
Hi Cristina

I hope your walk helped your frustrations. I'm not going to be doing nothing either, just working tonight. Worked lastnight, it was slow.....but made good money after midnight. Yeah I agree, the main thing is he treats my mom well. I thought it was kinda crappy too that my coworker knew and didn't even bother to text or email me or nothing. Just goes to show how bad our "relationship" has gone. Oh well, it happens. lol. I just try to get along now basically for work sake......

Well I hope you have a great day!

Oh and BTW to those who asked, I am uploading pictures to my myspace as I type this, pics of my flowers and my hair........... (No NOT flowers IN my hair, flowers and my hair).......

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 05-25-2009 at 10:07 AM. Reason: I'll get it right eventually!!! LMAO!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #52  
RosieKate

Good morning!

Cristina - I saw that Slight Chance.... book on your goodreads and I am checking it out from the library. Looks like what I am in the mood for now...I've been reading stuff that's way to heavy, need something lighter. Sorry about the drama. Hopefully it will blow over soon. We are also laying pretty low today. Plan on cleaning up the house a bit, then MIL is coming over for dinner.

Sassy- glad you made you move alright...gee, pays to be flexible, huh? Your hair sounds lovely. Who knows, maybe the boyfriend will grow on you over time.

Francie - I want to see I love the 80s, too! Because I really do love the 80s...graduated HS in 83'. DH would rather forget the 80s, but not me, lol! Do you think VH-1's website has a clue? You can see all sorts of Charm School episodes, but not I love the 80's ...phooey!

HI to everyone else! Taking a break from the gardening today...need to clean house and get some exercise. Happy Memorial Day, everyone!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #53  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

long time no talk from me......

we have been very busy this past weekend! Friday we hung out at home, had some friends over, and watched the Wings game. Saturday we went up north to my parents house and hung out for a while. Sunday we went to Walmart, then came home and watched the Wings kick some butt! Then we put the kids to bed and got drunk.....well I did anyways. Today we are hanging out and having fun! Tommy is making pancakes right now.......then we have to do some cleaning.....mainly our closet! Since I got some more clothes from my mom a couple of days ago
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #54  
ugggg.....

Happy Memorial Day!! went to tractor supply for bird seed, a new hise and hubby got some fence posts to finish fenceing in the garden or the deers will be in there. Have Dominic until this afternoon...he loves running around outside.

SuzyQ--Teri has always dated older guys, but wow not yet 18 and 30--I think thats creepy...once both are over 18 it's not as bad... Ry would be calling him Chester(the child Molester) JR turns 30 in August--Teri will be 22 in June--that's the biggest age difference--Dave and Marshall both turn 27 this summer. SHe's always been more mature than the guys her age...

Francie--I am going to have to check out the books...Looks like a good summer read..

Cristina--Ry does have a really good sense of humor--he's fun to hang out with--we both are a little off and we always have a good time. He's really starting to warm up to having a girlfriend and Tonya is a good one. She asked to bring a canvas over and use his paints--he says she paints things all bright and pretty while his are pretty dark and twisty...he's got her watching cheesy horror movies with him... sorry your family dinner didn't work out--walks do help--I think frustrated walks burn more calories

Sassy--that's odd that nobody told you...especially the coworker who is suppossed to be your friend...sounds like the guys have a godd sense of humor...it will make the night go faster...I love all the pics of your flowers....

Katy--I graduated in 83 too---remember when MTV just started and they actually ONLY played video or had shows like the Headbangers Ball that interviewed the bands or the news spots they kept us up to date and NO reality crap fillers....I like VH1 Classic--plays the old stuff and no "shows"...

Mindee--hope you don't have a hangover!! Sounds like you had fun...

Kathy--and just where have you been hiding missy......

SUe--hope you are enjoying the weekend!!

well, I need to get off of here and go play with the grandboy some more...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #55  
One day at a time

Back again, lol...

Getting ready to go take a nap...so sleepy for some reason. Not really getting up any earlier than when I would get Cambrie...but have been lazy the last few days, sleeping in since I didn't have to get her. Guess a hour or two makes a difference. Anywho...

MINDEE...sounds like something I have been wanting to do for a while...seriously thinking about hitting the bottle...will help me get thru some days, lol. Hope you are not feeling so bad today.

KATY...unless J gets a new wife, it's never going to be better, lol. I laugh but it's really not funny. Just too much going on and her thinking she is perfect and a Queen/Princess, and her kids being racist little brats...she honestly thinks the world revolves around her. Oh well, that's life...we can't choose partners for our children unfortunately. About the books...I've been in a reading funk...hoping this gets me out of it. Thinking I need some serious reading after this too. Enjoy your dinner with MIL!

JULES...Ry seems like a really good guy, and I am happy for him. Sounds like she is a sweetie. I love him! I also love cheesy horror movies, lol. Or I should say cheesy movies period. Would love to see some of both their paintings. Enjoy the little one! I remember when MTV was actually music videos...now it is all reality tv...except late at night/early morning. Used to watch it all the time.

FRANCIE...I forgot about the 80's you mentioned. I was watching part of it yesterday when I realized that is the part I saw already-twice. DD and I had watched it one day but had to go and missed the last/or the first part depending on how you look at it, lol. I love when the do the 70's, 80's and 90's. I love all those shows!

SASSY...walk did not help my frustrations! I wish it would though. Just too much stuff going on and I am afraid there is no end in sight! Unless of course the DIL gets it thru her head she is not a princess or unless I move to another state...thinking that is my only option!

HIYA SUE, SUSAN, KATHY and anyone I missed!

Okay, I am going to go take a nap, finish my book-hopefully, fold those clothes and who knows what else. Went out with the hubby for a while earlier...trying to fix two sprinklers that are not working so great. Had to replace one and may have to replace the other...just not going around like it should.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #56  
kitty Momo

Running out of time, I did get some pix up at Myspace.
Going swimming and still packing. so that is all here.
Oh, thanks Jules for the comments!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #57  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~Omg..I just love Twilight (clearly, lol). I wasn't sure about them at first either, and I like vampires. But it just sucked me in. Same with the Sookie Stackhouse books. Omg, those are so good. I'm reading so many vampire books, I'm getting them all mixed up, lol. We finished the show early this morning (like 3am, lol). I wish we didnt watch them so fast. I wanna see more!!! Fonzo said we'll get HBO, lol. He's hooked too, lol.

Sassy~How messed up that your co-workers didn't tell you anything!!! What kind of crap is that!?!? How rude!!!

Katy~I Love the 80s isnt on today I checked. They're just showing the hottest hotties of the 90s. But on Vh1 Classic, they're showing 80s music videos!! LoL!! Some of the videos are soooo weird!! Haha!!!

Mindee~I always see your status on myspace about the Wings..and I gotta ask..who are they? LOL!!! Is that a hockey team??

Jules~They are very good books. And theres 8 books out right now (I think..). So you can just speed on through them.

Cristina again~I love all the shows too. Me & Fonzo really enjoyed the 90s one. We're 90s kids!!! But we're born in the 80s..so seeing the years we were born in are fun to watch too. The Breakfast Club & The Goonies came out in 85!! Go me!! LoL!! Those are some of my fave movies, lol.

Okay..gonna go clean..ugh. I hate cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #58  
I was born this way hey!

Taking a break from cleaning. I feel so gross and sticky. I'm gonna totally need a shower after cleaning, lol. I feel so lightheaded cuz I havent eaten yet. I think I might just eat a cube of cheese and get some juice. I dont wanna redirty the dishes Fonzo has already washed.

It's raining right now. Ugh..I HATE RAIN!!!

Okay..back to cleaning. I just have to do the other side of the living room, and I'm done.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #59  
~Believe~

Wink Hola

Hola Chicas.

Man oh man I just don't feel well tonight. I thought eating dinner would make me feel better, but it didn't. Oh well..............At least I'm making good money -- until Midnight at least! lol.

Katie -- Yeah I have moved 5 times in the 3 1/2 years I've been here! Its like Make up your mind already! lol.

Jules -- Thank You for your lovely compliment on myspace. Yeah I have no clue what runs through her mind, I probably don't wanna know! lol.

Cristina -- Sorry about the DIL thinking she is a "Princess" lol. Doesn't she know that your the "Queen" and that out ranks her? lol. Big

Hi Susan.........Bye Susan lol.

Francie -- I have no clue anymore. I only keep the "waters calm" for works sake. Hey once your done at your place, you mind stopping by mine too? It could use a good cleaning.

Well I hope you all are doing well this fine Memorial Day. I would just like to go back home and go to bed.......... lol.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #60  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I just couldn't skip to bed without stopping back in here! I am seriously thinking about doing the South Beach Diet again.....and to really stick with it this time. I know I felt so much better when I had done the jump start (more or less) program. And now, I have my bike back home, just need to get some air in the tires and I will be good to go. I have done so much walking this past weekend, that I have the walking bug and want to keep doing it. But tonight my body is telling me that I need some sleep to catch up! (and so that I know that I won't over sleep tomorrow morning!!)

I actually took some tylenol last night when I started drinking so that I wouldn't have a hangover today. It worked for a little bit....then I started to get a headache, but then the headache went away when I took a shower.

Cristina~ I am really good for getting a six pack and then only drinking one. Sunday night, I drank three of them, and then I got cut off. So, I still have three sitting in the fridge. Tommy laughs at me because I don't like beer, but I will drink flavored beer. So, he picks on me for that.......but then I always make him brush his teeth if he goes out to the bar, before I will kiss him. But since he was drinking beer too, it didn't matter! LOL

SuzieQ~ I will have to go and check out your pictures!

Francie~ LOL......Yup, the Wings (Detroit Red Wings) are a hockey team. Right now, they are in need of one more win to take this series and then they will go on to the Stanley Cup Finals.

well, I am off to finish my Fuze and then off to bed......
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote