Old 05-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #61  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Ughh....I feel like total crap. AF showed her ugly face earlier today. And now my back hurts. You know..I was a week late, and I was actually hoping that this was it!!! Thats what I get for thinking hopeful thoughts and getting myself all excited. :cry But whatever. I should've known better.

Okay gonna go spread the joy..LOL!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #62  
ugggg.....

Today is not going so well for me....

huge fight with hubby last night, residual bad feelings this morning, ripped my good jeans when they got caught on the gate, had to take the dog back to the vet, she ripped out some of the staples, found out the tumors were cancer though at 10 years old the vet thinks she will probably die of something else before the cancer takes hold--hopefully they got it all...and to top it off...I lost my pedometer.....and it's raining....

I am actually afraid to leave the house at this point.....

good news is I really don't feel like eating....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #63  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

What a beautiful morning here. The rain made every thing look fresh and new. The smell is fantastic and it is a great day. Too bad I have to go get my injections today...a little shaky about that.

Jules- A big hug to you today. I always figure if that many things happen so quickly the good news HAS to come next. Right? Sorry to hear about the fight with DH...I am no novice in that area. Not fun. That is also too bad about the dog..hope he lives a good long life since they think they got it all. And the jeans..what can I say? Hate it when that happens to a good pair. I tore my good khaki slacks on the car door...and got grease on them to boot. Ugh. (caught the pocket on the door catch and heard a ripppp.)

Mindee- I wondered if the Tylenol before drinking would help. Not that I plan to drink too much any time soon. With my meds. I can manage a glass of wine or 1 margarita and then I get scared. Meds. say no alcohol. I hope the walking or biking works for you.

Francie- Hugs to you also this morning. So soryy about AF and you feeling bad. I almost forget what those days were like. Hope you get out and feel the sunshine on your face. It might perk you up.

Sassy- At least your week-end of working is over. Extra pay helps! I hope you can get more familiar and even like your mom's bf if she moves up there. You might have to see him more often and it would be nice if you like him.

Cristina- Don't know what drama you had with the Princess, but I am with Sassy...let her know YOU are the Queen. LOL.. I hope if my son gets married I can help pick the bride. haha. Actually, he lives so far away I doubt it will matter. Good luck with the exercise. I rode the bike 2 times last week and walked 2 times. Walked with DH yesterday and hope I feel like it tonight.

Susan- Packing, ugh! One of my least favorite things to do. Hope you enjoyed the swimming trip..and saw PM. My daughter is just the opposite of yours..she is dating a much younger man. So much so that she has not told me his age yet. She just got a divorce, turned 40 and became a grandma, so I think she is having a crisis of sorts. I just tell her "as long as you are happy it's not hurting anyone..." Now I might have felt different if she was 18 and he was older. I am the one who told her after her last divorce that she needed an older man...he is now the one she is divorcing for his drinking habits. So, what do I know??

Katy- SO glad you got the compost pitched. Luckily DH did the mulch here or it would still be in the back of the truck. When I was younger it would not have been a problem..but now, uh uh. I can not believe how much I have enjoyed working in the yard and flowers though. And my birdwatching. Just two things I never realized I would like doing. Live and learn.

Kathy- Yes, where are you? Hope things are fine with you.

Hi to anyone I missed...

I am off to the shower and then to the Dr. DH has to go with me as they said I needed a driver. That in itself scares me..lol. I don't know if I will feel like getting online later or if I will feel any different at all. One time mom had her injection and felt fine the other time she slept for like 18 hours straight. I have never had steroids injected, so we shall see. (and they said they were injecting something else...a pain killer, so I am unsure about that too) Maybe I will be in LA-LA land.

Last edited by suetalks; 05-26-2009 at 11:15 AM.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #64  
ugggg.....

Thanks Sue...I'll be waiting for the good news!! Hugs to you! Hope you do well and it helps your pain.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #65  
kitty Momo

another quickie!

Hope you all are having a good day. I will have to catch up on reading the post tomorrow! Done w/ a lot of the packing , just have the kitchen now to do.

anyway, too many errands before work, sorry!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-26-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #66  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~ Sorry sweetie!!! I hope things start looking up for you SOON!!!

Well as for me...AF stopped. I'm very confused. It was very light yesterday, and today, theres nothing. I had the worst cramps and backache last night. And today, I just have hunger pains, lol. I'm just gonna say it'll start back up later today or tomorrow. I'm not gonna think "those" thoughts. Cuz I know its pointless.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #67  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello all,

JULES...lots of hugs Hoping your day got better.

SUE...hoping the meds aren't so bad on ya but make you feel lots better!

MINDEE...I don't know if I could drink beer...it's been so long. My drink of choice...when I do have one, is a margarita...and it only takes one to get me tipsy and feeling silly, lol.

SUSAN...try not to wear yourself down lady, lot of work with packing and then having to work too. Love your pics! I am jealous...I want to live there!

FRANCIE...hey, maybe you are preggers I did that when I got pregnant with DD so they did an ultrasound to figure out if they should count that month or not.

SASSY...I am no Queen and she is definitely not a princess. You know...I found out that her mother put her in pagents when she was young and her mother still calls her princess and puts her on a pedastal. She craves attention, as well as her kids and when they don't get it they get mad. Oh well, that's life. But I AM the queen of my house so...hope you are feeling better today.

KATHY...come out, come out wheever you are! And you too TAMMY! Hoping all is well with you ladies.

HIYA KATY! Did you say you checked out the book? Have you started it, and what do you think so far?

Hoping I didn't miss anyone.

Nothing going on with me...got up and ready for my morning walk and opened the door to rain, ugh! Didn't even know it was supposed to. So postponed it until after I picked up Cambrie. It was still nice and cool but that is the only exercise I did. Had errands to run and am running out of time! Now I have the little one down for a nap...feeling like I need one too! Still didn't get around to folding the clothes so will have to get that done, along with a couple of loads washed. Then it is off to Chase's game later. It is at 6:30 but I will get there when I get there. Didn't plan on going because I am a little tired from all the running around...they live about 30 mns away but not all the games are home and there are 3 this week and then Cambrie starts Thurs and next week she has 3...they are on different days than Chase's ugh! Going to run myself ragged....not because I am cutting back. No offense but the last 3 games have been sooooooo freaking boring! And the last two they only won and scored so much because they were walked...there were only two hits the last game, ugh! Anyway...better go get something done...6 will be here before you know it.

Good day, all!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-26-2009 at 03:24 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #68  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Hi all...The shot hurt like heck, and that was after a numbing agent was used. I just squeezed the nurses hand and it was quick. So far the numbing stuff has not worn off. They said I might feel worse for a couple days before I get relief. Oh goodie! All I have so far is a headache, but I don't know if that is related or not.
I am really thinking this is going to help after talking to the Dr. Go back in 2 weeks for another shot and then we will see how many times I have to go.

Just had soup (Healthy Request) and watermelon for dinner. I am trying to cut out all the junk.

Right now I am going to get comfy for Jeopardy. Talk to you all tomorrow.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #69  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~Nope...it started up again. I feel crappy. My stomach is killing me from the effin cramps!!! I feel like eating pizza and a bag of salt & vinager chips. But then again, that thought also makes me feel sick, because I'm not hungry, lol.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #70  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Howdy all.

Wow sounds like all of us could use a BIG GIANT I feel better today, but just really really tired..................tomorrow night will probably be even worse.......UGH I hate my long weeks! lol.

Francie -- Sorry about AF. I know how it is to get your hopes up only for her to squash your dreams.

Jules -- BIG I am sorry that you had such a bad day. I hope that the rest of the week goes better for ya.

Sue -- BIG sorry the shot was so painful. I hope you get relief soon! Unfortunately my week is not over yet.......I have tonight and tomorrow night yet. But this will be a good check with the holiday pay + it being my long week, so that is good.

Cristina -- Well that certainly explains why your DIL is the way she is. Wow you wore me out just reading what all you did!

Well on my days (nights) off I have to get the laundry all done. Its been piled up in the bedroom. I did get it all picked up at least. Things just kinda got behind with my mom visiting last week and all.............Then DH has to finish up his office or guitar room or whatever you call it. lol. So we should get done. Not much left to do, just his room. Thats it. Kitchen, Living Room, Our Bedroom (besides all the laundry), and my office are all done.

We also need to clean out our car, inside and out. Its driving me crazy! I wish DH would go get his Motorcycle Endorsement so he could ride and I could have the car all to myself. lol.

Well that is about all for me.

Take Care All,

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #71  
ugggg.....

Sassy--yes, things will get better...everyday can't be crappy..I found my pedometer....got over 6,00 steps in...

Francie--salt and chocolate call my name when TOM comes to visit....actually salt calls my name constantly...chocolate whispers...silkily...

Sue--glad it wasn't too very bad for you..if it gives you relief it will be worth it

Cristina--Hubby always favored Teri, so Ry called her princess in a mean way--she hated it...sounds like your princess calmed down...

SuzyQ--I am jealous too--that house is way too cute...and the view..is wow...

Kathy--MISS YOU!!! Do we ave to send out a search party????

Katy--hey to you to missy...

Mindee--go....ummm...that hockey team you like so much--stop in and post with us--Teri still doesn't have her WII fir but wants it...

well...I am off to bed...slight headache...
Old 05-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #72  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hello to everyone.

I am here. Have actually managed to read the posts everyday, but have managed to lose both my posts when I made them. I hate laptops.

Jules - to you. Sorry to hear about the fight with your DH. Seems as we are married to twins, I know that they are not fair fights. Get him to buy you another pair of jeans. I am very happy for Ry that he has found a nice girlfriend. Oh and you look beautiful today. That color looks great on you.

Sassy - to your house being almost done. I hear you on needing to clean out the car. I really have to do that. Oh and are the men in your company getting any work done now that you are there smelling all good, distracting them? I am glad that you have some new people to work with.

Francie - Go ahead and send us your rain. Unfortunately we really need it. Fonzo washes dishes? What a good hubby. Actually, he sounds like he isa great hubby anyway. Have you read any of Ann Rice's vampirebooks?

Sue - I hope that you don't feel crappy, and that your shot kicks in and you feel absolutely wonderful. I love the pictures of your fountain and flowers. Does your hubby bike ride with you also? That is so nice that he will walk with you. And yes I think that you can pick your DS wife. He's had lots of time, he must need some help.

Cristina - I have a future SIL that is driving our family crazy. I am trying to get DD to see what a future with him would be like, but so far I
don't thinkit is working. Did you get the sprinkler fixed? What book are you trying to finish? I just finished a "Who done it" and was surprised at the ending. Glad that baseball season is relatively short.

SusieQ - Wish I was closer, we could have fun packing together. I will need your new address. Rach has a boyfriend! When does she turn 18? Is Gaby looking foreward to summer holidays? When is her last day of school?

Mindee - Are you going to have a Stanley Cup party at your house if the Red Wings make it to the final? Last year the Cup was touring, and it had a stop at Cole's school. It is pretty impressive.

Katy - are you finished planting your garden? I have to try and get onto facebook and myspace today to see if anyone has any new pictures to look at.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Always feel like I do.

Well the big excitement around here on the weekend was...DD sold a horse to an equestrian centre, but the contract was that they wanted a 90 day trial with him to make sure that he wouldwork out. She started having some problems with them a couple weeks ago. They finally said that they were bringing him back and they wanted their deposit back, except it was past the 90 days. When they brought him back on Sunday, SIL told them no they broke the contract and he was not returning the deposit. They reloaded the horse and took off with him, so we called the police and reported the horse stolen. Took all day toget it resolved,but the police made them return the horse and told them they would have to sue us for the deposit. We will see if we have to go to court.

Must run and get going on some housework

Last edited by luckycharm; 05-27-2009 at 12:10 PM.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #73  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~Mmm, chocolate sounds sooo good right now. I have some dark chocolate chips, but I'm saving it to use in my cheesecake. Mmm cheesecake!!! LoL!!

Kathy~I wish I could send the rain. I think its supposed to rain this weekend too. And I wanted to go to the beach and get a freakin tan!!! Or at least dip my toes in the water. Fonzo is a good hubby. As a boyfriend, he kinda sucked, lol. He's lucky he was so cute, otherwise I would've dumped him a long time ago..haha!! Nah, j/k.

Okay...so when Fonzo came home for lunch..we were talking about San Diego and how much we missed it!!! We were all joking that if we lived there, we'd go to Sea World alllllll the time (because its free for us). So now we're thinking of him joining the Coast Guard. He'd get to pick where he'd wanna be stationed. Keep all our benefits, he'd keep all his sea time, and rank. It would be sooo nice to be back on the west coast too. AND its like a 5 hour drive from Az!!!!!!!! Not bad at all!!! We'll just have to see what happens..
Old 05-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #74  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in here........

Me and Tommy had a HUGE fight last night......and pretty much all **** broke lose. Now, we are getting back on track and dealing with every thing.

The Wings play tonight, and we are hoping that they take the game tonight and then it will be on to play the Penguins in the finals!

Kathy~ I am not sure if we would or not. I am sure that we would have some friends over to watch the games, maybe........The Wings won the cup last year, so which player brought the cup to Cole's school?

I am off to find me some lunch and then I have to do some cleaning around here. Then I will have to start dinner in a little bit.....yummy meatloaf and some kind of mashed potatoes to go along with it.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:53 PM   #75  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Mindee - Hope you and Tommy make up soon, Fighting is no fun. Don't know which player brought it, one that is from Fort Saskatchewan, about an hour from here. I will have to ask a guy that hubby works with. He took pictures and has them displayed on his desk at work. Got an autograph with the player also. By the way, where do you get flavored beer? And what flavors does it come in?
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote