Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default Worldly Chicks navigating through November nicely

Here we are then. Navigating through November and planning a challenge to Decembers's (and Year's) end.

To go back to the old thread - click the link. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...already-8.html
Old 10-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #2  

So today is our Sunday, 1st November, second to last month of the year. Yikes, where has the year gone. I know where the money has gone, but the year is WHERE??

The fence went up more or less just fine. Today we have to put in a couple of sleepers under the fence - DS2 painted them last night, almost by the light of the moon, and the panels have to be fitted into the gaps. The guys worked well together and most of it was pretty standard. Just the odd 'I don't want to know what you just did, just make sure my fence is still standing when I leave this house'. So, given that, it will be finished today and Murphy the dog (next door) will be let out of jail. I've also nearly finished painting the rafters (well undercoated them anyway) so I will need to do some calculations for roofing materials up there soon. Then I have only a few things left on the to-do list before I start planning the next major project. Never ending plans.

Anyway, I had better go rouse up the worker bees and get this thing done. I'll be back later.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #3  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GET READY CHICKS!!
TOMORROW STARTS OUR NOVEMBER NEW YEAR'S CHALLENGE!!!

BY THE TIME WE ARE FINISHED WITH 2009 WE'LL BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND HOPEFULLY.......

WEIGH LESS!!!!!!!

SHAD....THANKS FOR STARTING THE NEW THREAD. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE I WAS JUST GOING TO DO THIS AND THEN JOIN THE KIDS FOR DINNER. RICHIE'S COOKING!! GOTTA LOVE A MAN THAT'S NOT AFRAID OF THE KITCHEN!! YPUR RENNO "TEAM" IS DOING VERY WELL UNDER YOUR GUIDANCE ALL KIDDING ASIDE...I AM GLAD GREAT PROGRESS IS BEING MADE!
OK...I JUST DELETED MY LAST POST AND BROUGHT IT OVER HERE INSTEAD. HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 10-31-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #4  
Happy September

MEL NAVIGATES INTO NOVEMBER AND SEES NO ONE IS AWAKE YET & SHADDIE MUST BE SLEEPING BY NOW TOO.... SHE TURNS AROUND TIPTOES OUT

Last edited by MELODY525; 11-01-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Mel
I'm awake, even at 6.30 a.m. It's back to work for me.

where is every one?

Last edited by ceejay52; 11-01-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #6  

Always quiet in here over the weekend. Everyone has lots of things they'd rather be doing. Says a lot for our jobs hey!

Time to get dressed and start the day. Morning to Mel and Ceejay. Happy is of course yurting and leaf peeping. No doubt she will be in when she returns to the real world.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #7  
Happy September

HELLO SHAD AND CEEJAY

I THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HELLO NOW BECAUSE THE OFFICE IS SHORTHANDED TOMORROW AND THERE ARE THINGS TO DO TO GET READY FOR ELECTION TUES. MY BOSS JUST CALLED TO ASK IF I WOULD "DO HER A FAVOR". BUT HER UNCLE-IN-LAW DIED AND IT'S A GENUINE EXCUSE. THE DAY MAY GET AWAY FROM ME AND I WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD OF TIME. SO....
HAPPY MONDAY/TUESDAY!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #8  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday ladies -

My home computer is dead. DH hopes it's the motherboard and power supply as he has spares of both. But DH has the flu (don't know if it's H1N1, but it's bad), so the 'puter probably won't get fixed for several days at least. So I'll be posting from work. Shhhh, don't tell my boss, okay?

Had a good weekend...got lots done. I found out one of my nieces from California is coming to Milwaukee for training on 11/13 and 11/14, so she'll stay with us on the night of Sat. 11/14 and Sun. 11/15! I can't wait to see her!! But that means cleaning and lots of it. So all my weekend exercise came in the form of housework, yard work and carrying stuff up and down the stairs to and from the basement (laundry, putting away Halloween decorations, etc.) But believe me, I got in two days of really good workouts, only resting occasionally when the back was yelling at me to rest.

Today is going to be a crazy, crazy busy day at work, so I'd best get to it.

I'll try and check in with y'all later!

Lots of love,

Last edited by diyana; 11-02-2009 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #9  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Howdy ladies,

November already? Ack. Heading into my not favorite time of the year where I race the sun to get home at night. I don't have good night vision for driving and I get blinded by the oncoming lights so my days/nights of dark driving are coming to an end. What with the time change, it gets dark a whole lot faster so this means I need to get out of the house earlier so I can get in early, leave by sunset.

So... no time to post this morning. Will be back at lunch.

Hope you all had a good weekend.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
Did you get to enjoy any of your vacation? I understand about the driving in the dark.

Michelle
Cleaning always gives me a good work out. Sorry to hear about the dh being sick.

Mel
Is suppose to be working today.

Annie
How are things going with you and your mom?

Shad
I think you are in the wrong field of employment. You need to be contracting other folks modeling and repairs.

Brrr it's a bit nippy this morning. I need to buy a new coat for this winter. I may need to do that this week end. Speaking of cleaning I need to start cleaning down stairs.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #11  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Monday AGAIN! Whew....

MEL...I don't usually check in on the weekends cause the puter my bro gave me is ancient, slow and dinosaurs stick out of the keyboard...PLUS working 8 hour shifts at CVS kills me, I got called in on Friday night too. Yikes. When I get home from there I drink a glass of red wine and crash.

Saturday nite at CVS, even tho and 8 hour shift with only a 20 minute break to go let Bella out and Jen's dogs (Butter and Gypsy) out (was dog sitting all weekend too), was a blast. SO many peeps came in dressed up. These best one was the young girl dressed like a flapper, and I mean to the T. She was very pretty to boot. We had a guy come in with a red swimming noodle (sponge floatie thing) sticking out of his pants in the unzippered P*NIS area. Not sure what that costume was supposed to be, but I was tired and it struck me funny and couldn't quit laughing. Had a little 2 yr old all dressed in white with halo and wings, the most gorgeous angel I have seen in a while.

Shad...thanks for starting the new thread. You Rock once again. Congrats on the 4 lbs down. One the best reports of the challenge. You are awesome.

Chelle....home fried computers, must be the season for it. Several of us chickies have had it lately. Hope your day isn't too awful busy. Take breaks for Chelle time.

Ceejay...hope your day goes well also. Up at 6:30 am? Just about 1 1/2 hours after my rising.

Momma is doing sooooooo much better....prayers and thoughts do work! Thank you! The dialysis removed a gallon of toxins from her system, and lost 9 lbs over it. If she does well today on dialysis, she moves to rehab tomorrow (Tuesday). Her color was back in her cheeks and was a little ornery yesterday when I visited.

Made homemade cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing drizzled over them yesterday. Made them for T, however he didn't make it over last night. Was sleeping too long to get up and get over before work. He will be over tomorrow night and I will send them with him then. He doesn't sleep well in the day time so he is forever tired.

Not much else going on here, work tonight at CVS. It will be crazy as it is truck day. Lots of the stuff that starts with C that we are not supposed to mention yet will be on the truck.

Hello to everyone.

Love and hugs,
Old 11-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #12  
Annie - Indiana

Happy... have a great day, glad you got home safely. Was the vacation good?

Ceejay...you sneaker innner this morning. Today is great for Indy. Sunny and 56. Very light wind, if any. I will take it.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 AM   #13  
Annie - Indiana

Oh yes the New Year's challenge.....Check in day will be Thursdays, just as the Halloween challenge. Your challenge will be up to you, it is on improving something whether it be weight loss, exercising/moving more, eating healthy/OP, staying positive/happy moods, you choose. First check in will be Thurs, Nov 5, which just happens to be my DDs 24th BD. Yikes SHE is getting old. lol

We have 8 weeks till New Year's Day. I would love love love to be 145 by New Years Day. Today I was back at 159, and feel like a cow. Changing my name to Elsie.

It is only 138 days til Spring, which means shorts, bathing suits, etc.

Goodluck everyone!!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #14  
Happy September

HOME MISS HAPPY! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT VACATION! BE CAREFUL DRIVING AT DUSK...I KNOW I HATE IT TOO. I TRY TO GET TO THE STORE BEFORE IT CONMES. CAN'T FIND THE STREETS!!!

MICHELLE~ HOPE DH FEELS MUCH BETTER SOON. SORRY TO HEAR IT'S THE FLU. SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE ON THE COMPUTER IS GETTING IT!! MUST BE FLYING THRU THE INTERNET. HUGS FOR HIM HOPE YOUR ANKLE FEELS BETTER NOW TOO AND YOU WILL ENJOY THE VISIT WITH THE NIECE!!

JEANETTE~ A NEW COAT??? LOVE TO SHOP!! GET SOMETHING NICE FOR YOURSELF AND TELL US ABOUT IT!

ANNIE~ I AM GLAD MOM FEELS ORNERY...AND HOPE THAT'S A GOOD SIGN!!! SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS FOR THE PT TO COME!!! HOPE SHE DOES WELL. YOU BETTER BE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF....I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD BUT IT'S FLU SEASON AND IF YOU GET TOTALLY RUN DOWN...WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. I HAD A LAUGH AT MR. P*ENIS MAN. WTF!!! THERE IS ALWAYS ONE IN EVERY CROWD!!

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.
JUST CAME BACK TO HAVE MY BREAKFAST. THE DAY BEGAN WRONG AND IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR JOHN AND I TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT. I JUST SENT HIM TO THE LOCKSMITHS AND ALSO TO EAT. WITH HIS DIABETES HE SHOULD HAVE EATEN BREAKFAST HOURS AGO ME TOO, BUT WE HAD A LEAK THAT ANOTHER MAINT MAN LEFT UNDONE SINCE SATURDAY NIGHT. WTF NOW 2 APTS ARE FLOODED A BIT. AZZ HOLE!!! SPEAKING OF HOLES...HOPE HE LIKES THE NEW ONE I AM GOINGTO RIP INTO HIM WHEN HE COMES TO WORK AT 1 O'CLOCK!
OK....THE MICROWAVE IS DONE. HAVING A FROZEN QUICHE FROM TRADER JOE'S...I LOVE THEM!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 11-02-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #15  
Annie - Indiana

Um Mel...Most men ARE azzholes...some just are extra azzholish!!!
Closed Thread