Old 03-02-2009, 10:24 AM   #406  
It is what it is...

Morning....

well I stayed on my diet plan yesterday and guess what??? I actually exercised...yeah me? I did 10 mins on eliptical ( yes only 10 mins but that machine is hard for me ) and then I did my WATP dvd...so about 25-30 mins of exercise...plan on trying to do it every other day or so...

so here's to another day being OP

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #407  
It is what it is...

Day Two of staying on plan and exercising ...I honestly dont know how I am staying on plan with all of the stress in my life right now...dh's hours were cut and today got news that my company is not in such good shape either...just hope I can keep my house and that things turn around quickly.

Hi to you both ...talk to you soon.

Carri
Old 03-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #408  
It is what it is...

Bump - just trying to keep our little thread alive

So out of the last 4 days I have exercised 3 of them !!!!
I am proud of myself...of course alot of the credit goes to dh as he has really been pushing me and watching my food...he has been making dinner every night, a lean meat and a veggie, so that has been keeping me on the straight and narrow...I feel like I am back into the swing of things and ready to get this weight off once and for all !!!

Arabella - Hi - how are things?

Auntie G - hope things are getting a littl better Did you watch BLoser this week...I hate that they did a "to be continued" show...I just wanted to know right then and there, but they know they have us hooked.

Okay girls well I guess I will get back to work...hope you both have a good rest of the week.

Later,
Carri
Old 03-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #409  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey... Yeah, keep the thread going! I'll be working my way back again. Today was my grandmother's funeral, which was what one would expect, I suppose. Sad, but under the circumstances, we're just happy that she had a good long life. We had my brother's Memorial service last Sunday, and it was very healing. There were so many people there, and a bunch of 'em got up and told funny stories. It helped sooo much!

So, I've been really busy with all that's been going on, and I haven't cooked for 2-1/2 weeks now, which means I've been eating a lot of CRAP. I think I won't weigh in yet this week, but tomorrow I'll be working on getting my wagon rolling again.

Carri, I'm glad you're on a roll! Give your DH a big smooch, and keep up the good work! Oh, and I taped BL, didn't get to watch it yet, so maybe I shouldn't bother this week?

Arabella, I hope things are going OK for you!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #410  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hello Wimmins! I've been having a lot of trouble getting going again. Really, since Christmas. Working on getting my wagon going, too. Exercise has been good, though.

TODAY I commit to:

10,000 steps (ha ha, already got them)
gym (I'm back already)
yoga, at least a little (did it)
Track my food (yeah, there's where it gets slippery)
No eating other than seated at the table (I hate this one but it makes so much difference.)
Lots of water.
Something for fun.

Auntie g, so sorry to hear about your grandmother! I'm glad that your brother's memorial service helped. Sending thoughts of peace and comfort to you and your family.

Carri, good for you! Sounds like you're getting going again. I vow to do the same. It's still so wintery out there that I forget it's going to be spring. And then summer. Time to start taking off some of these They're all over me!

K, Lovelies, let's make this a good one!

Last edited by Arabella; 03-06-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #411  
It is what it is...

I didnt weigh myself this morning but I do feel as though I have lost weight...I was down 2 pounds on tuesday so we will see, I will weigh in tomorrow...today is the first day that I am not wanting to eat...like getting sick of "diet" food already...but will try and hold strong...weekends are my weakness

Auntie G - So GREAT to hear from you...yeah if you dvr'd it just wait until this Tuesday and watch them together, if you have the time

Arabella - Here is to you getting back on the wagon, which I know can be done, since I just did it ...we are going to have good weightloss in 2009!!!

Have a good weekend you two...
Later,
Carri
Old 03-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #412  

Thumbs up A fresh new week!

I've got two pretty good days under my belt but not perfectly OP. So I'm counting this as Day 1. Looking to get to 21...

Carri, that was a frustrating end to BL last week, wasn't it. Like they don't draw out the WIs enough

Auntie g, remember to take great and gentle care of yourself.

Hope you both had a great weekend. It's a new week now -- let's hit it!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #413  
It is what it is...

Well ladies, I was down 5 pounds for the week !!!!!! however sadly my ticker is still not right, I will have to change that after i post this.

I exercised 5 out of the 7 days and ate good all week ( had one cheat meal yesterday ) ...

I am feeling good...

Arabella - good luck with day one,,, you know we can do this

talk to you guys later.

Carri
Old 03-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #414  

Happy Monday! Well, hopefully... I didn't do too great on Saturday, but did fine on Sunday, and today I'm going to make spaghetti for the week. It was so warm over the weekend that people (not me!) were wearing shorts. That was a delightful reminder that soon we will be out of oversized sweatshirt season...

Arabella, maybe "good but not perfect" is OK! We certainly need to do our best, but I am constantly being reminded lately of how imperfect we are. I sure do like putting "something for fun" on the to-do list!

Carri, congrats on the 5 lbs!! Woo hoo!! Glad you're feeling good, that makes it so much easier to stick to the plan. I did end up watching my BL tape, and seriously, why do they do this nonsense??? They do already drag it out so much. The dang show should just be one hour, without re-playing everything before and after each commercial. That poor kid getting weighed last... I hope he makes whatever he needs to make, even though it's not his fault if they lose. He's going to still feel responsible. Bad, bad, bad...

Off to get my sauce into the crockpot. Have a great day!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #415  

Thumbs up Day 3!!!

I'm SO excited to be back on top of this thing! And three of the bumped up pounds are gone. So huzzah! I thought I'd likely have to fight harder to get rid of them. So, today I'm back at the weight I was at last WW WI, which was +4 up from pre-Christmas. Ah well, onward and downward.

I'm getting my hair cut today -- well, more excitement. I think spring's on the way.

Carri oh, yay for you getting those five off! Fantastic! (Where's the tickertape parade smile?) Thanks for the sweet encouragement and the Have one of those your own self!

Auntie g, I agree -- BL should be an hour. Everything is so over-dramatized and drawn out. We've got a great weight loss show in Canada -- X-Weighted. If you ever get a chance to watch that, bet you'd love it.

Oh, that "oversized sweatshirt" thing is a double-edged sword. It's cold so late here that I get lulled into false security and don't realize how close I'm getting to time for the "reveal." Must strip off some layers here. And not just clothes!

K, Lovelies, let's get out there and WIN this one!

Last edited by Arabella; 03-11-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:23 AM   #416  

So far, so good - I do love spaghetti week! Although I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to do any eating damage...

Arabella, congrats on the -3 lbs! How's the haircut? If I recall, your last haircut helped you stay in the groove... Maybe I should try that sometime.

Carri, hope you're still grooving, too!

Have a great day, girls!
Old 03-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #417  

Smile Day 4 in the groove

Now with an excellent new cut! In fact, my hair was looking pretty good. I let it just do what it wants to do pretty much, other than giving it a scrunch or two so I get a little extra curl and volume. I landed at the hairdressers and he said: "You look FABULOUS! What are you doing here?" Basically, I just wanted my hair to do what it was doing only more consistently. And it worked out.

And now I'm thinking that, although I'm sure you'd appreciate it if I talked for several more paragraphs about my hair, maybe I should move on topic-wise.

I'm on Day 4 and have a new lease on life! Everything's going well, I'm happy, feel good. Can you explain to me again why I go off-P? Oh yeah -- it's an addiction. Or on some level, I don't fully realize that it makes me feel crappy after the fleeting enjoyment.

Auntie g, HUZZAH for spaghetti week! Sometimes busy-ness is a blessing. Hope you've still got time to take care of yourself!

Miss Satine, how's every little thing?

K, Dollings, let's take this day we've been given and make it WORK for us!

Last edited by Arabella; 03-12-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #418  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies

Do you mind if I join? This sounds like the place for me....onederland is absolutely uppermost in my mind right now. Let me know if it's OK!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #419  

Absolutely, Liz!

C'mon in and let's get acquainted!
Old 03-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #420  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks!! I'm back again, after having gained 55 lbs in my pregnancy with my now 14 month old. I was down to 195, and now I'm finally getting my butt in gear to get back to it! My plan is calorie counting, staying around 1500-1600 daily, and exercising on my treadmill or out walking 4-5 times per week for 45 minutes or more, plus some weights. I've been on plan for about a week or so, and I weighed in this morning and I'm down to 236.8! YAY! I think my official weigh in day will be Fridays.
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote