Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #76  

Height: 5'1"

A quick hello.

Got my exercise in last night, feeling pretty good about that. Eating is getting under control, trying to be more disciplined, even though at times it can be so difficult.

DD & a friend of hers is coming over tonight, so I won't be online much at all this weekend. So have a great weekend and I'll check back in when I get a chance.

Better get ready for work....Hurray it's Friday!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #77  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Marti~ That is great about your exercising and eating! have fun this weekend!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #78  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Default Hi Chickadees!!!

Hi Peeps!

Man I am so sore! My back is achin' with all this rain we are gonna be getting. I took another dose of my pain medicine, hasn't even touched it yet! So not sure how much cleanin will be done at this rate! lol.

DH and I both woke up today at 1 pm. That is EXTREMELY early for us night folks, esp since this is DH's long night -- 14 hrs. So I hope he can stay awake all night. He left early so he could go and look at motorcycles. He is going to buy a used one because we have to have a second mode of transportation with us being opposite shifts now. (Our new shifts begin May 10th) Plus it will be cheaper on gas. Well DH just called, seems that most dealerships at least don't have any used bikes. But they had a good deal on a new one and if he puts money down, he'd only be financing part of it. So we'll see. He is also gonna check out craigslist and what not.

We got our gov't. money today! Bicycle here I come!!! lol. (I wanna buy a bike and start riding again -- been ages!!! lol)

I did so great yesterday, I drank only one glass of soda and then water the rest of the day!!! I have been craving water so I have been drinking and drinking and it curbs my appetite too.

Well ya'all I am gonna go and eat some grubb so I'll be back later!!!

Behave while I am gone! lol.

K I'm back...........and shopping for my bike. So if anybody cares to share what kind of bike they have or would like to have and would like to share with me, I would be grateful!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 05-02-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #79  

Sassy~ That is great that you guys got your government money! We have been wanting to get bikes for ourselves, but we usually don't ride them. In 2003 or 2004, Tommy gave his bike to a lady around the block from us for her grandson. His bike had just been stolen and he was looking for a new one. Then my bike went to my parents house and it is now at one of my older sisters' house for my younger sister to use to get to work and back home.

I don't have any recommendations, BUT I did have a nice blue huffy mountain bike!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:11 PM   #80  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!!

How is everyone?? Wow, time has flown by and I've almost missed an entire thread. Anyhoo, nothing much going on the past week. Just work, trying to get some gardening in and shopping for some new spring clothing. I swear the styles really suck. Have you seen the dresses out there. Trying to find something to wear to my step-d's grad school graduation for next weekend and everything is empire waist, knit, with 1960's geometric patterns!! I did find something from Chadwicks's but still had to have it hemmed even though it was a petite. I guess there is petite and then there is really short!!

Oh, I had a massage today My surgeon gave me a free 1 hr session with a massage therapist to help with the areas on my back that were lipoed and are still very sore, and I loved it so much that I booked another session for today. Can't afford it too often but I felt like I was in heaven

Jane--I read that Jackson was sick. I'm so happy to hear that he is out of the hospital. Poor little guy has really had a rough year. Yes, I've been keeping up with Bro & Sis. Can you believe that Rebecca is really not a Walker!!

Francie--Happy Late Birthday!!!

Welcome to the newbies--Dixiemae, Shyla and Katie!!! Hoping to get to know ya'll a little better.

Going to JCP tomorrow for the big morning sale to look for another outfit to wear on graduation weekend. I've got to make it through two dinners, one lunch and two breakfasts that weekend and I'm not as worried about the food as I am dealing with the ex-wife (it's also her b-day), her husband and my spoiled step-d. Oh well, I just have to remember to pack my Ambien and a good book!

See ya, Ghost Whisperer is on. Gotta spend some time with dh!!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #81  

Tammy~ It is good to hear from you! Good luck with dealing with the ex next weekend!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Wink

Hi Ladies, Sorry I am behind with my posting. My sister brought by her grandson for a visit. He played with the computer keyboard. Now it is really messed up. Bummer

Mindee~I hope you enjoyed your Sub Way sub, apple slices and water!! I am sorry to hear the kids had a rough time at the doctors' office. As long as they are all happy and healthy we can move onward.

Sassy I hope you find a swell bike. Mine has 2 flat tires.

Everyone~ I bought 1 English Ivy (not poison ivy , 4-for-get-me-nots, 4 wax begonias, 1 Virginia blue bell, 1 geranium beautiful pink and white flowers, and 4 coleus plants. Came home and ordered 3 more Virginia blue bells. My Niece and I called several places we co-ordered plants from. I bought more than I thought I had. Plus ladies I checked the fence line. Three of my yellow raspberries survived the winter as did my purple clematis!! I was dancing around the yard! I have tomatos, eggplants, 1 rose, 1 clematis, bunches of flowers and bulbs to come to my door. It has been raining and storming here all day. I wanted to get out and start planting but the weather has not cooperated so far.

The eating has been under control, drinking 5-6 glasses of water a day. The fruit serving are doing well, the veggie servings are a lot harder for me to get in. I get some exercise (walking at least 10 min) a day Not as good as I set my goal for, that is more that I was getting before I became a Jaded Lady. I will take any and all progress. Set slightly higher goals for this coming week. I am going to be accountable and weigh in tomorrow morning. When I have my 25 posts in I will get my ticker up and going.

I will try to catch up the rest of my posting tomorrow . Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Thank you all Pat
Old 05-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Just had the blahs. Staying with in WW Flex pts and still gained some of my weight back instead of losing and couldn't figure out was going on. Really upset me to say the least. Been trying to figure out what made it work before and what I was doing wrong this time. I've been really ticked off with ME

Today I did some surfing through 3FC and found where I had asked a question on another thread and found all the answers people wrote... haven't been there in a while I was doing SBD/WW Flex combo. So we went to the store and I've got everything ready to do it again starting Saturday I'll be on the 2 week Phase 1. Pigged out once today... Friday. A "planned" day off for about 10 minutes, but did lots of walking too so maybe it will balance out. I don't know and at that moment I didn't even care. I'm not going to worry about it. Just get back OP. Jane I think you were right about the protein. I've been feeling wiped out because I've not been eating hardly any protein. Using the SBD with the WW pts will change that and my "energy" should show up in a few days.

I'll try to catch up tomorrow with indies. Hope everyone is doing good.

Trish
Old 05-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #84  

just popping in before heading to bed.....

Pat~ I didn't get Sub Way for dinner, but I still got a sub! Hubby wanted Arby's so I got the Italian Toasted Sub for dinner. I even calculated it into my range and I was surprised that I stayed within range with eating it!

Trish~ We are hopefully going grocery shopping on Sunday, so I have been telling myself that I need to do all my research on WW points and deciding which one I want to do. (whether I do the flex points or the other one) so I will know what I need to get while grocery shopping in order to jump start my new start and to get off the plateau that I have been stuck in!
Old 05-03-2008, 06:14 AM   #85  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Happy Saturday Chicks!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:18 AM   #86  

Default weigh in

Hi Ladies and good morning.

I weighed in this morning at 196.

starting weight 198
todays weight -196
-------

goal weight 150
46 to go!!!!!!

I will catch you all a little later
Thanks Pat
Old 05-03-2008, 07:32 AM   #87  

Good Morning

Trish~ sounds like you need a hug Sounds like you have figured out what went wrong for you. You have armed (grocery wise) yourself to get through this plateau you are experiencing at this moment in time. WW will work for you. Don't be mad at yourself. Be happy you are rising above it. Keep us posted on how you are feeling this week. You are not alone in this.
Good Work Pat
Old 05-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #88  

well, today has turned into an okay day. I got up this morning just feeling like crap! as the day has gone on, I am feeling a little bit better. I feel worse today then I have the past couple of days. So, I am hoping that there is a light at the end of this tunnel soon!

Sassy~ How are you doing???

Pat~ Great job on your two pounds lost!!! I weighed myself yesterday and I was up two pounds. So, I really need to do my reading and get every thing in order to start the WW when we go grocery shopping tomorrow....hopefully!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #89  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Hola ladies!!

I weighed in today. My weight didnt change from a few days ago...but thats okay. Anyhoo..Hope all is well with everyone!!
Old 05-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #90  

great job Francie!!!!
Closed Thread