Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 238/216.4/150

Height: 5'2'

Marti - I had that problem yesterday and never did know why. I've called before and they say they didn't do anything and I go back and I'm online so I wonder.

Mindee - I think that the fact that Logan takes the diaper off is a sign that he really is ready to use the potty. DGD used to do that and it still took her a while before she would go in the potty.

Sassy - Glad you got the day off. Are you glad to be moved downstair with the others? Glad you still have the job. Are you still looking for another?

See y'all tomorrow. Going to go watch a movie with DH. I know still can't get to bed early except early in the morning. LOL

Hugs,
Trish
Old 04-03-2008, 12:14 AM   #17  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quick "hi." Busy day here. Mom felt some better again. We all went out for dinner, so that was a nice break. I even managed to do her hair for her with the curling iron. She hasn't cared if it was done for awhile.

Booked a room for Friday night at the riverboat. Trying just one night away until we see how she does. The three of us will go unless Mom changes her mind. I got the dog a sitter, so we are prepared.

Due for another big rain storm tonight. I hate it, but it is sure making things green around here...hope we don't have to build an ark.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:33 AM   #18  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping back in here before heading off to bed early!

Trish~ He is even undoing his pajamas, even with a safety pin on them! so, I will start again with the potty training on Thursday. He was always excited, and still is to go and sit with Brandon in the bathroom. he will even try to get naked like Brandon does to go potty. (goodness.....I hope he isn't doing that at school!)

Sassy~ that is good to hear that you got moved down with every body else! and also great about the floating holiday!!!

marti~ I am not sure about the internet issues.....but I hope you can get them fixed soon!

sue~ it is good to hear from you! it is good to hear that your mom is doing better! I hope that things continue to look up for you all!
Old 04-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #19  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

This is gonna be short. Dh & I saw 'Stop Loss' tonight and wow. That was one good movie!!! I cried several times during it. Movies like that really get to me.

Anyways..my legs are seriously killing me. Fonzo is waiting for me to get off so he can walk me to the bedroom. Walking up the stairs tonight was it for me. My legs are done for the day (hopefully not the week). I'm gonna go do my nails in bed...see ya'll tomorrow!!
Old 04-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #20  

Height: 5'1"

Thought I would pop in before going to bed, I'm ready for it.

Lets see if I can catch up some before I go though:

Linda--I'll start with you! Hello and Welcome!! Congratulations on losing 40lbs so far! That's fantastic. Looking forward to getting to know you more!!

Jane--Oh goodness....that sounds like a scary lady who meows at dogs! I've been paying my bills here too. I was in a frantic mode this morning trying to find the I stamps bought. Found them and the bills are paid. I've been meaning to ask you...how is your little grandson doing? Any update photos??

Tammy--How long are you required to wear the chin strap? Swelling will go down soon enough, and you'll look marvelous!

Francie--I think it's great that you're doing your stepper. When I started the treadmill I would walk at a leisurely pace....now I've moved up to jogging...who knew?! I'm not jogging the entire time, I'll jog during the level parts and walk during the inclines. But it's a start and that's all it takes. Keep up the good work and soon you're muscle will get used to it.

Ellen--I like your goal to the gym you have in your siggy. Now do you go alone or w/a partner? I REALLY need to buck up and just go. Set myself a schedule I can do and just do it.

Trish--I used to ride my bike to work waaaayyy back when I was a teen. My first job. Had to get there some how since I didn't drive yet. My job is not far so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't save money on gas by doing so. My hours are a little wonky though so to keep from walking or biking in the dark....I'll wait until it's summer when the sun is out longer.

Mindee--Fantastic on the weight loss!! I haven't gotten on my scale for awhile. Not sure if I'm making progress yet or not. I think I'll WI on Friday and see. Would be nice.

Sue--I'm so glad that your mom is feeling better. And I hope you all get to go to the Riverboat this Friday. I don't think I've ever heard of a steam mop. We have tiles in our bathroom floor....would be nice not to scrub them all the time. Because your right, grout just is no fun to clean!

Sassy--Hearing about your job moving you around and all that stresses me out, I can only imagine how you must feel. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get into the condo. Sounds like you need to move away from where you're at.

Eating pretty good. And still working out. I need to do some ab workouts before work again. I'm feel pretty bellyish and I don't like it. I feel like I should have people rub my tummy for good luck the way it's hanging out! So it's time to kick it up a bit and do more than job/walk in the evenings.

I think I'll also plan my menus a little better. I don't do horrible, I just think I can improve. Always room for improvement.

Ok gals...this quickly catching up ended up being much longer. I'm ready for bed.

Hugs to you all hope you have a great night.

Last edited by Marti; 04-03-2008 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:59 AM   #21  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Morning all.

Only 1 hr and 1 minutes to go!

Trish -- Yes I am glad to be with everybody else, it was lonesome being all alone for 13/14 hrs!!! lol. Nope not looking for another job anymore, with the economy the way it is, I am just happy to have a job period.

Sue -- Glad your mom is feeling better and am glad you all got to go out to dinner together. I hope your plans all work out for ya. I hear ya about the ark. lol

Mindee -- Thanks.

Francie -- Awww gentle Hope your legs feel better. Maybe a nice warm bath??? Or is it supposed to be cold packs? I can never remember which one to do. lol.

Marti -- Yeah I am glad that I am finally settled (at least lets hope so!!!) it was very stressful to be constantly moving around not knowing where you would end up next. lol. Feeling bellyish, eh? I tell ya I remember I had a Denise Austin Abs and Butt Video and man oh man that woman worked you to death, but it worked! lol. So motivating *dust* to ya.......Although sounds like your doing great.

Big

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 04-03-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #22  
I was born this way hey!

Good Morning

Marti~The mini stepper is pretty nice actually. It tells you how much calories you've burned off and how many steps you've taken. I love it. I wanna buy a treadmill..we're just looking around for either a sale or a good price, lol.

Sassy~I'm sore ALL over today. I'm gonna take a hot shower in a little bit.

Well, like I mentioned above..I am sore all over. I feel like total crap today too. I'm feeling places that I've never felt before. Like my abs, back muscles, shoulders (well, its different than its usual stiff pain, lol), my arms (who knew my arms could hurt, lol)..and my thighs still hurt of course. I put bengay on my shoulders last night..then in the middle of the night I woke up to my abs hurting!!! I had a pretty bad night to begin with. I could only sleep on my back..and if I moved then I'd wake up in pain. I dunno how I'm gonna manage to get down the stairs today. We're gonna do our taxes and have to go back to the mall. I figure light walking will be okay for today.

Well..I'm gonna try and get up to make some breakfast (I've been trying this for an hour now, lol).
Old 04-03-2008, 01:21 PM   #23  

Good Morning!!

Breakfast today was:
Coffee, waffles (ick...the boxed kind, ran out of bread) and boiled egg. What kind of breakfast is that?? Not a good one. Need to buy some oatmeal, (my favorite breakfast). Not sure what lunch or dinner will be but it needs to be good.

Sassy--I have a Denise Austin tape, but now I don't have a VCR!! I'll have to find a DVD of hers to use. She DOES kick butt!! I think she may have some videos on demand. May check there this weekend.

Francie--Steps are my most unfavorite workout! I'm not a stepper. But boy....you definitely feel it in your butt! Keep doing the steps and your back side will look fabulous!! (hmmm....maybe I better get a stepper!)

Morning to the rest of you.

I better head off to work. One more work day after today and it's the weekend. DD will be here and that'll be fun.

Take care!!
Old 04-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #24  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies....how are you all doing?

nothing new on this end. I have been so tired lately and I can't figure out why! although I haven't really been sleeping like I should be, so maybe that has something to do with it?

we are suppose to go grocery shopping on Friday but since Tommy hasn't been sleeping well either, and he has to work on Saturday, I just figured that it would be easier to just do our grocery shopping on Saturday afternoon! I mentioned that while we were eating dinner tonight and he goes "are you serious? you are going to let me relax tomorrow when I get home from work?" I said "well, yeah. I figured that you would want to relax and since it takes us so long to go grocery shopping that it would be easier just to do it on Saturday." we think that our mattress needs to get flipped. So, I will do that tomorrow after I get Brandon off to school. I also haven't been doing my workout video.....but I have been getting in some form of exercise. So, I am thinking that that has something to do with it as well!

Marissa was a little stinker tonight! she didn't go to bed until 10:30pm! That was even after I took her for a walk around the complex! I will have to post a recent picture of her....she has really thinned out since she has become mobile! Tommy mentioned something about her being really skinny now while we were eating dinner. He said "I never really noticed it before because I see her every day. but now that I get a chance to see her from a distance, she really has thinned out."

ok.....now if only I could thin out that quickly after becoming mobile!!!!! I would be doing this

Francie~ I will have to snag it here in a second! I am in the middle of making banana nut muffins. (we ran out of options for breakfast....well, not really....so Tommy mentioned making them for breakfast for Brandon before school) where do you get them from? I have done searches and I all I can find are the lame ones that every body seems to have. I like the ones that are more sarcastic or ballsy as most people say.

Oh my goodness! Richard Simmons just showed up on Jimmy KImmel Live! I can't believe that he is going to be 60 years old!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:36 AM   #25  
I was born this way hey!

Marti~I wouldnt mind a nicer booty. I just dont want it to get smaller, lol. Is that weird? I like my latina butt. I actually did like 1 min of steps today, lol. I fell backwards on the couch and stayed there for 4 hours, lol.

Mindee~Mmm...I want some blueberry muffins now, lol. I cant make them too often because dh will eat them all in 10 seconds, lol. OHH..I have this muffin icon for you now, LOL!! I go to Photobucket, glitter graphics, ummm...myspace layout pages (they sometimes have icons). And theres several people on my friends list make icons, so I snag those. I just have so many icons..funny, rude, mean, love, girly, fashion, cats, monkeys, hamsters, navy, i miss you, deployment, etc. I love the sarcastic ones too. I have tons of those.

Well..I had a laid back night. I pretty much couldnt move off the couch (not from lack of trying though.) So me & dh watched Enchanted and Alvin & The Chipmunks. Both of them are cute!! I just love Enchanted!! That would've been a movie that my mom & I would've seen, lol.

Well..I'm gonna go get ready for bed. Nighty nite!!
Old 04-04-2008, 04:16 AM   #26  

Poppin' in before bed. I need to get up early so I can get to work early. I have a meeting at the hospital w/marketing.....hope they'll provide coffee!

Mindee--Hope you get a chance to get some grocery shopping done. Tell Tommy, if he wants to eat....then he's gotta go! Marissa is a cutie! Wish I could see the photo better.

Francie--I know what you're saying about the butt! I think stepping would help enhance the look rather than lose it. You're doing good, keep it up!

Hello to everyone else! Where are you all???

Got my jogging in tonight. Jogged more than usual. My goal is to eventually do a full 30mins jog. I'm no where near that, but it's my end goal.

Eating wasn't too good, didn't have lunch today....too busy at work and cut my break short. Shouldn't do that, but sometimes.....anyway, tomorrow will be better.

Ok....I best hit the hay. Have a good Friday!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #27  

Here I am, Marti! Thank you for the PM, checking on me.

Well, ladies, I've been here, but haven't been able to reply. I have no clue why this would happen, but it may be weather related. More rain here. Ugh.

I'll try to catch up and BBL.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:11 AM   #28  

Francie - I love your avatar!!

Mindee - yours of Marissa is so sweet.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #29  

Good Morning Ladies

I'm getting ready to take a shower then head off to work early. Nothing like knowing that over the weekend, my work will be piling up!! I'm just happy it's friday.

I need to go shopping this weekend. I need breakfast foods and good "to go" lunches that don't belong in a vending machine! Today I'll be at the hospital during lunch so I know I can find something good and healthy there.

Jane--Wonder what's happening to your computer? The other day I couldn't connect online at all! Seems to be working alright now though. Hope you find out what's going on w/yours.

Well ladies, I better get myself going or else I'll be late.

Have a marvelous Friday and a great weekend, DD will be here so may not get much computer time. But will check in if I get the chance.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #30  
I was born this way hey!

Hello All

Marti~I love my lady lumps..lmao..sorry I just had to say that.

Jane~I'm having comp issues too. I keep losing my connection because its windy & raining here. Grrr..just what I need to make me feel worse, lol.

Well..I'm waiting for New Kids on the Block to come on the Today show. I have a feeling they wont be on until like 10 or something. I'm gonna go redo my siggy.
Closed Thread