Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #61  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

popping in here while the boys are sleeping! Marissa is awake, but I haven't gotten her up but I will in a second. I am going to try and take a quick picture of Brandon's school picture since I can't get one to save off the computer.

we talked to the office manager last night about switching things. she told us that we could pull out the dead plants/shrubs. Tommy wants to pull the shrubs out closer to our porch and put in patio stones to put the grill on. I asked her if I could pull out the other dead plants/shrubs and put plant some more flowers. I want to plant a rose bush or two, but after listening to her talk about another tenant that wanted to put one in, I will make sure it is okay first!

we also want to plant some flowers at my family's cemetery plot. my grandpa used to do it but since he passed away almost six years ago, nobody has done anything with it. Tommy has already agreed with me on this one, so now when we buy the flowers to plant out here, we will get the flowers for there as well.

ok..I was able to take a picture of his school picture with our camera, so I will post one as my avatar here in a second.

Jane~ We were actually outside last night when the lady upstairs was moving in her stuff. She has three daughters, so we were/are anticipating some noise coming from upstairs. Last night was rough because there was her three girls plus two other kids that were up there. But all seems to be quiet on that front today.

Marti~ right now, his projects are in a school folder since he has only been in school for a couple of months now. I told Tommy that we are going to need one of those big accordion style folders.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #62  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Well I'm back. Thanks for the support.

I've gone way off my diet because I'm doing nothing but emotional eating and then just laying in bed. Yesterday & today have just been bad days for that. Plus, the weather is sooooooooooooooo crappy and it makes me so sleepy. AF came this morning soooooo unexpectedly. I didnt think I would start until next week. So maybe thats why I feel so out of it too.

But I'm doing a little better. I'm still a little confused. But I joined this message board that Sassy recommended to me. So thanks to her for that. I found the military girls on there, lol.

Well..I'm gonna go lay down and continue reading my book. I'll be more chatty later.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #63  

Sassy girl! Where ARE you?? Did they move you again, and you're locked in?!? LOL

Yikes, I'll have to check in with you others tomorrow. It's time for Boston Legal.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #64  
I was born this way hey!

I hope she's not locked in!! LoL!! I heard from her this morning..
Old 04-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #65  

just popping back in here.....

I had Tommy pick me up a wrist thing, and he got me a two pack wrist compression and something else. It is already helping and I have only had it on for a couple of hours! I did take some Tylenol at about 8:15pm because it was killing me. But I did try to not use it unless I absolutely had to.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:29 AM   #66  

Height: 5'1"

Evening ladies...

Had just finished my walking tonight. Feeling pretty sleepy now. Ate well and managed to stop eating when I wasn't hungry. (I have a snack problem!)

Francie--
Sorry you've been feeling so down. Sending you more feel good hugs.

Mindee--What a cute picture of Brandon! Love it.

Jane--Boston Legal? I've never seen it.

All the other gals, hello and how are you??

I think I need to clean up and get ready for bed. My eyes are droopy.

Hugs to you all!
Old 04-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #67  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink I'm here, I'm not locked in!!! lol

Hey Everybody, no I am not locked in.............lol.

Just haven't had much to say.....yeah I know......Amazing, eh? lol. Not down or nothing, just I dunno, blah...... Probably because the weather has been very nice here, but I am stuck here at work....... And I think its supposed to rain every day I am off......... Isn't that how it always goes? lol.
So I have been just reading posts....Then saw Francie was diagnosed with PCOS or traces of it......So I sent her a message because I remember how I felt when I was first diagnosed. Girlie.....
Anywho, I am alive and kicking. lol. Oh and btw my User name here has ventured into work now. lol. It all started with a back of chips that were called "Sweet N Sassy" and my co workers said I am definitely Sassy. (notice they didn't say sweet.) lol. I actually said I am "Not so Sweet N' Sassy" lol...... They have no idea about my user name here either so I guess I picked a good one. lol. Anywho, just thought I'd share that, figured you'd all get a kick out of it.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #68  

Good morning, ladies,

Marti - Boston Legal is a lawyer show that touches on current events, and is funny, too. Last night was the first new show since before the writer's strike. How are you doing your food journal? Do you mean you're decorating the binder your papers are in? Bet your yard is looking nice. I still have a lot to do.

Francie - aww, hon, I wish I could help you. I sure hope you're feeling better today.

Mindee - what a nice picture of Brandon! He looks so grown up! Wow, I bet the apartment owners are glad to have you for renters, given the way you and Tommy want to fix the place up. Glad the wrist thingies are helping you. My arthritis in my hands is worsening. I wonder if they make something for that? like you use on your wrists?

Sassy - that's funny about what happened at work. Well, I'd for sure say you're Sweet and Sassy. We love you the "weigh" you are. (from under your avatar) Good to see you checking in.

Now if I just knew where Sue is.....

Well, today I have some sewing to do, that is, if my hands don't hurt too much to do that. It's a beautiful day, though, so I might just go play outside instead.

I've been doing well with the food, but not so great with exercise. Story of my life.

Have a good one, ladies.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #69  

just popping in here while I have the chance! Marissa and Logan are watching Cars.....and seem to be enjoying themselves!

I did manage to sit down and make a list of all the pictures that we are going to need to order when Tommy gets home. Next step after that, is to figure out when we will be able to get an updated family picture, and single pictures of Logan and Marissa done. At this rate, it will more then likely be when we get that rebate check next month!

Marti~ Thanks for the nice comments about his picture. I am going to venture into making a disk with pictures of them from me being pregnant with them, until now. I guess I better get moving on it since I have two weeks from today for Brandon's birthday!

Sassy~ It is good to hear from you! I hope all is well with you! How do you plan to spend your off days?

Jane~ He does look so grown up in his school picture. I didn't realize it until now, but he sure does! The office manager loves us! We went for a walk on Monday night and she asked us if we saw anything that shouldn't be going on. Plus, Tommy cleans the stairways for her in all the buildings. I think I remember seeing a commercial for a product like the Head On one, but for hands with arthritis in them.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #70  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~I hope your wrist feels better soon.

Marti~Thanks, I'm starting to feel better emotionally.

Sassy~You are very sweet. I dunno about the sassy side. LoL!! My cat's named Sassy and she's extremely Sassy!! LoL!! I used to have a s/n Sweet_N_Spicy..and everyone agreed that I was more spicy than sweet, lol.

Jane~thanks..I'm feeling better..

Mindee~The pic of Brandon is so cute!!

Well..I'm feeling better emotionally. Physically, I feel so out of it. Af showed up and is ruining everything. I'm just sooooooooooooooooooo tired. Last night, I sat down on the couch and was gonna read my book. Well, 20 mins later dh is all waking me up and it was like 6pm!!! I read a half a sentence..

Anyhoo..I need to go to the post office for stamps..so I'm gonna go walk on over there. I hope it doesnt start raining, lol. BBL
Old 04-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #71  

Height: 5'1"

Good morning little chick-a-dee's!!

I'm procrastinating on getting ready for work. I hate getting there at the last minute but it looks like that's what I'm going to be doing today.

Sassy--Good to hear from ya! I know exactly how you feel about being at work during gorgeous weather. I work in a lab so I don't have windows that are low enough to gaze out of. They're all up by the ceiling! How am I going to get my Vitamin D intake if I can't any sun?!

Jane--I have this spiral notebook that I keep staring at. I've been mulling over in my head as to what I want on the out side. I'll show you a photo of it when I do it, that way you know what I'm talking about.

Mindee--I find it amazing to watch our little ones turn into little people! You know what I mean? First they're this little gorgeous pudgy baby, then they start to grow and get defined features, then soon......preparing for their 14th birthday!!

Someone PLEASE slow down time!!

Francie--I'm glad that you're starting to feel better. Sorry that AF is here and causing problems. I hate feeling exhausted. Never seem to be able to snap out of it. Hope you start getting some energy soon.

Good morning to the rest of you gals!

Ok, I've procrastinated enough, I need to get ready for work.

Have a good ladies!
Old 04-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #72  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Hi Jane and ladies. I am okay and checking in. I have just been busy.

I finally got both bedrooms decorated and complete. (only been here a year and a half) I finished sewing the bedskirt for the master today and got it on. Our beds are antique and high, so I have to re-do store bought skirts...fun. I was 3 times around that darn skirt...and that is lots of sewing and fabric. Not to mention all the pinning and ironing. But, it does look nice and just like I thought it would. Kind of old fashioned looking..skirt and curtains.

I am doing well...have had the bike out twice trying to get my legs in shape so I can ride farther. Also have walked 2 days. Food has been good/not perfect. I am just pretty disappointed that I let myself gain all my weight back...so *here we go again* AGAIN.

Thinking of you Francie and hope you are feeling more positive after talking to Sassy.

Marti- I know about procrastination (see above about how long it took me to do my bedrooms)

Mindee- Cute pic. of Brandon. Hope the wrist gets better.

Jane- Keep up the good work foodwise, exercise will come with the nice weather.

Okay...I need to scoot. Gotta clean up the sewing room.

Last edited by suetalks; 04-09-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #73  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick fly-by. Heading to dance in about 1/2 hr and still need to feed and walk the boys.

Mindee--What did you do to your wrist?? Try taking Ibuprofen instead of Tylenol. It has anti-inflamatory properties and will help with the pain a little better.

Francie--I'm so sorry that you are down. I know that everyone is a little different but it took me 9 yrs to get pregnant with my first and then instantly got preggers with the 2nd. I only had my TOM about 3-4 x a yr and my problems were totally hormonal. Once I was in my late 30's my body decided to give me my TOM every month like clockwork. I don't need it now!!!! Good luck sweetie. Things will work out.

A big HI!!! to everyone else. Busy today with getting my mom's groceries and straightening up the house for the cleaning girl tomorrow. I'm feeling really good but still have some cheek swelling. Hand it to my mother for saying "You don't look like yourself, are you still swollen"? I said, "Thanks a lot Mom, I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not" and she never responded to me. Oh, such warmth in my dysfunctional family!! Ok, now I'm down to about 20 minutes. Gotta go!! Have a wonderful evening ladies!!
Old 04-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #74  

popping back in here while Tommy makes chicken quesadillas for dinner, and possibly nachos for a snack later. If not later, then tomorrow when he gets home from bowling with B!

Francie~ Thanks for the nice comments on his picture.

Marti~ I know exactly what you are talking about! I am going to make a disk for them, which I didn't do earlier like I planned on!

Tammy~ I think I sprained it when I was trying to get up off the floor on Saturday. It was killing me on Monday, so I took Tylenol then and it felt better. I will have to see if we have some ibuprofen in the first aid kit. The tylenol did help with the pain.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #75  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Talking Hey Girls......

Hey Girls.

Man oh man was it ever tough coming into work tonight. It was totally GORGEOUS outside!! I just wanted to keep driving! lol. I had my window down and the wind blowing through my hair.........lol I hope that the rain holds off for tomorrow......I want it to be can we all do a little dance? lol........Hey its exercise, right?

I felt icky this mornin, I had a very unwanted "visitor" this morning.......with a vengenance............ I was so upset I was like whyyyyyyyy now? Sometimes I hate being a woman. lol. I took some Midol and went to bed and feel better today.......I also am wearing my new clothes so that makes me feel better too.

I am so happy, only 2 hours and 45 minutes left!!! I can't beleive it! Only 6 hr work night? I can handle that! Only if they would pay me for my regular 13 and 14 everynight too. lol!!! A girl can dream, right? lol. At least I will be getting paid for doing nuttin the rest of the night tonight (after midnight) lol.

I am hoping to get lots of walking in this weekend too.

Well ladies I will chat with you more later when I am OUTTA here!

to all!!!
Closed Thread