Old 02-24-2008, 04:11 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Jill I still don't have the purse!! I really don't know what is going on with my body!! The scale is jumping around like mad!! Although I saw 200 it was only for a day and now I am back up? I don't know if this is still TOM related or what!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #62  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Today is day 12(Fat Smash) for me I think lol and we still don't get bread but we do get cereal. I don't miss meat at all... the only meat I've eaten since is like little pieces that are in canned soup. I use to be a huge binge eater no matter how good I was doing on a current diet... and I can HONESTLY say I have not binged once on FS!!! This is definitley a life style change for me.. I'm still nervous about the future but I'm so happy I started this! A few days ago I found some things out about my best friend that really turned my life upside down, but I havn't let it affect my diet, unfortunatly it has affected my exercising I havn't exercised since I found out... I just kinda feel dead and weak inside.. so I definitley need to just kick my butt back in gear.

I just bought some Walden Farms 0 calorie dressings/dips... unfortunatly I bought them BEFORE I read all the bad reviews lol... Oh well... So far I have only tried the 'Honey Mustard Salad Dressing' and I do like it. It's not over the top delicious kinda reminds me of something I'd buy at the dollar store lol but EDIBLE. Havn't tried the other things but I'm guessing they arn't too great... After I try them all which might take awhile I'm going to post about them.

Breakfast: Strawberry Shredded Mini Wheats & F/F Milk
Lunch: Spinach Salad w/ 0cal. dressing and a little shredded cheese & crunched up nuts

2beautiful: You're soooo close to getting the purse though!! Good for you for not giving in and buying it before your goal! I'm so proud of you You still have til March 1st I know you can do it!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #63  

Jill I'm sorry about your friend I knwo how it can get you down but look you are so good for not letting it affect your eating! Now we both have to exercise!1 Do you have time tonight? I have so much to do but I am going to try to squeeze in a small workout. if nothing else at leats my crunches. I aim for 135 crunches a day.

Are the walden farms not supposed to be good? I haven't bought them but I was thinking about trying the marshmallow fluff they make.

Your breakfast sounds sooo good!! I haven't had cereal since the beginning of january!! I may really try the fat smash! If by the end of the week my weight is not down then I am going to get the fat smash book. Are you doing the regualr or extreme?

I really want my purse!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 01:35 AM   #64  
Progress not perfection

2beautiful... I did 35 min of elliptical tonight! Thanks for the push
I read on here and hungry girl that the Walden Farm products were gross except the dressings... I did buy the marshmallow stuff, when I open it i'll let you know my opinion!
Let me know if you end up doing Fat Smash.. I really do love it! You have to wait 9 days until you have cereal but it's worth it

BF: Strawberry Shredded Wheats & F/F Milk
L: Spinach Salad w/sprinkle of cheese, nuts & 0cal. Dressing
S: Strawberries & Grapes
D: Honey Baked Beans

Hope all you ladies are doing wonderful and staying on track!!

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-25-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:03 AM   #65  

Well at least someone worked out!! I didn't even do my crunches
Today is a new day and a new week and the last one in february so I am going to really push myself this week.

When do you get meat on fat smash? Also do you drink full fat milk meaning 3.25 % ?
Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 AM   #66  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

JillNicole:

I LOVE yogurt!!

174 lbs? WOW! You are doing great!!!! WTG!!!

CyndiM
Quote:
I'm not really whining (though it might read that way) because I love how healthy my body is becoming. I just can't figure out how to make this part of my life without it controlling my life.
SO glad to know you are hanging in! Well I am a SAHM and my hat is off to the ladies who are trying to do this AND work. This is really a mental game. I find the times I am more focused on losing it is like it takes all my extra energy and mind power to do it.

You really have to be "in the game". Counting the cals, not slipping with unhealthy meals to often, making time to exercise, etc. It is very frustrating. I am normally a 6 day a week walker and I get so mad when other things come up. Like I just missed 3 days in a row!

The weather has been crazy, rainy and windy with gust up to 27 mph! naturally my food went south too and I weighed in at 198 today. I am NOT happy but I am hoping some oof it is water weight.

Thursday we had pizza and I did count and was at 1790, not too bad. But then I was on track friday til dh wanted to go out to dinner at home town buffet. I quit counting. Saturday we were out looking for vans and stopped for pastrami and fries and onion rings and thousand island dressing and ranch. uggghhhh.

Yesterday I was so stressed with this van/credit stuff he brought home hot fried chicken from ths store and potato salad and rolls. I could of gone back into fitday and counted but then I wanted popcorn with lots of butter and I didnt count and I had a skiny cow ice cream.

I am mad at myself.

Time to get back with it.

We make whole wheat pizza at home some times. Try montana wheat or kind arthur!

losinitin07

Quote:
every one can I join in this is such an inspiring group of ladies , my name is Rena I have a goal of about 25 lbs to lose and it is not coming off easy.I'm looking forward to meeting ya all and I will post often take care God Bless
Yes of course you can join us!! We are glad to have you!

What kind of plan are you on?

2beautiful2Bfat

Read what I wrote up above in red. I have been BAD!!!! waaahhh!!!

jillnicole03

Quote:
So ladies today was kinda boring lol Just worked and that's it! Wow I'm exciting.. I was thinking I should go out tonight but I just don't want to.. too bad to because I look hot today lol
You are doing great! Glad you are feeling like it too!

2beautiful2Bfat

Awww Just stick with your plan!!

jillnicole03

That is good you havent binged! WTG!

Well I hope everything is okay with the best friend! *hugz*

Okay ladies. I am feeling fat and lazy. I cant believe I blew off 3 days like that. It is hard when the dh is home for his weekend and we are going places and doing things. *sigh*

Last edited by Jasmine31; 02-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #67  
I AM healthy!

Oh and ladies I will be starting a new thread for us March 1, 08 so I will post it in here.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Ok there's so much going on here that I am just going to jump back in.

I switched my calories to 1300-1600 and I've been doing the Firm and can't for the life of me get out of the 190's and its making me quite angry and frustrated. I'm sticking with it, but it seems like every other day its up and down. My body is so out of whack. Surprisingly I'm even taking vitamins every day. My TOM is going nuts also and so I'm going to try and find a bcp again and see if it works for me without making me a crazy lady (i cant take a lot of hormones they overwhelm me.)

The things in the relationship area arent going too well either, I thought they were but apparently not. Or according to him they aren't. His job sucks and he;'s not finding anything else and he said he's so confused about everything in his life right now.

So now I'm in limbo, I'm trying to finish school, trying to get rid of this plateau, trying to figure out my relationship, and trying to find a job myself. Sorry for bringing things down but for me things are a little ho-hum right now.

Hope all is going well for everyone else~
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:03 PM   #69  
Progress not perfection

Hello ladies I'm glad everyone is trying so hard! Sometimes when we don't see results we want to give up.... but we have to remember giving up is not the result we want! And even when we're not losing weight.. we are definitley HEALTHIER!

BECKY.... Don't give up! And don't feel bad for releasing your stress! WHenever your stressed or somethings on your mind it's way better to talk to us about it than over eat Are you following any plan or just healthier eating?

2BEAUTIFUL....I say f/f milk... as in FAT FREE Milk I actually never liked milk so fat free milk is my favorite since it's not really strong. On Fat Smash you can't have meat for the first 9 days, but after that you get 4 ounces of meat a day for Phase2... and then Phase3 you get 5ounces of meat a day If you do want to look into doing Fat Smash check your local library for the book and at least do Phase1 which is 9 days for a test run!

JASMINE.... We all mess up.. don't let it get to you! Just brush off the dirt and get back on the wagon You can do it!!

Oh and I weighed this morning... 170 lbs!

So since Feb 1st (184 lbs) I have lost 14 lbs!! In less than a month!! I can't believe it! Even when I was eating heathy just following Weight Watcher points I only lost 6 lbs!

I love Fat Smash =)
--------Food--------
BF: Special K w/ a little Fiber1 cereal mixed in & F/F Milk
For lunch I'll probably have steamed broccoli with l/c caesar dressing mmmm... it's really yummy...
Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #70  
Progress not perfection

Last night after a very vigorous day at work I walked for an hour, did great with my eating and then went to sleep Yesterday work was super busy and stressful... and it just made me so happy I quit.
Today was my day off, I went grocery shopping and got things done... I'm not going to exercise today but I was walking basically all day. I bought lots of healthy stuff, nothing bad =D

Today:
BF: Apple sliced w/Vanilla Pudding
L: Banana, Apple & 2 Tangerines
D: 2 BlackBean MSF Soy Burgers w/broccoli & carrots
S: Grapes & Sugar free Hot Chocolate (25 cal. not sure if I can have on P2)

I love BlackBean MorningStarFarms Burger Patties... they're SO delicious,lots of protein and only 80 calories.

2BEAUTIFUL... Congratulations on Onederland!!!!!!!! I knew you can do it!

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-28-2008 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:36 AM   #71  
I AM healthy!

Rhighlan86

He hun it is great to see you! This group isn't just about diet and exercise, we are people with every day problems and we need support. *hugz*

WHat did he say particularily about you and him? Yeah his job sucks and he is confused but what does that have to do with you? Grrrr!!!!

Just take it one day at a time. How long til you finish school?

Hang in there!

jillnicole03

And even when we're not losing weight.. we are definitley HEALTHIER!

Exactly. When I plateau that is what I tell myself. Well I actually only plat. once.. lol The rest of the time it was CHOICES. haha

JASMINE.... We all mess up.. don't let it get to you! Just brush off the dirt and get back on the wagon You can do it!!

Thanx! Yeah the last two days I have been back ON. ABout 1400 calories and yesterday I got my walk into. I was HAPPY! # really bad days and no wlaking for 5 days! But I have been stressed trying to get a van and 2 days in a row it was wind gust up to 28 mph!

Oh and I weighed this morning... 170 lbs!

WOW!!!! I am jealous!! lol
WTG!!!!

I am glad to hear fat smash is working so well for you.

You have lost 14 lbs in a month? Okay, now I am really jealous. lol

The most I ever lost in a month was 9 and I know when I am consitant, I can do it, but this last month has been 4-5 great days and then 3 bad days and it is coming off so slow!

I know its my fault.

How many calories are you eating a day? WHat is your carb/fat/protein ratio? I am very impressed. I need to kick this up!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #72  
Progress not perfection

Jasmine.............

Ok so I estimated a few of my days for calories and protein so you can have an idea of what I'm eating. Between 950-1250 calories and 40-60 protein grams.
I always check for protein and fiber in my mail meals. For breakfast I usually have egg whites, soy sausage, cereal w/milk, oatmeal, fruit.. things like this, all which have nice source of protein or fiber.
For lunch I always make sure I have protein... ex. beans, soy burger patti or soup.
Anyways hope this gives you an idea of my intake If you want more info on Fat Smash I can give you that info as well or you can most likely pick the book up at your local library.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #73  

Let's start with the easy stuff.... I have been doing well with calories, since I haven't been getting in much exercise I decided to find out how many calories I should have if I am sedentary so it said like 1590 something so I decided to do a range of 1300-1600. I don't really know whether I have lost any weight or not because first I was TOM and now I am sick. Blah

Now onto the hard stuff... Ok he said that he is unsure about things and unsure about whether he wants to stay together. He cares about me, but he is confused with everything in his life. With him being confused it has made me confused about him too. I've gone through so many emotions about him, I've been angry and sad and uncaring. It's just so difficult. He said that things haven't been good, but I don't believe that. They were GREAT before he started this job and he came up and visited. Since that time we have talked about what we should name the dogs we are gonna get and where to live and looked at houses. He said we aren't ready for marriage yet which I agree. But now he doesn't know if he wants to be with me? I'm so lost. I sent an email last night b/c I was mad and confused and spilled everything. I'm not really sure what it said because I was on Nyquil. I remember re-reading it and being happy with it because it was all the truth. We haven't talked since the other night which is ok because I want to give him space to think about things. I just think that things might be over this time and I don't want them to be, but how can I fight for someone that doesn't know if he wants me. I asked him if he still wants me to come down for spring break and he said he doesn't know what he wants. I mean if things were bad would he have bought me a valetines present that he knew I'd love and come and see me and want me to come see him. And even when he was here I didn't want him to leave and he worked out a way to stay with me for 3-4 more days so that I wouldn't be upset. Before I left he told me not to go and now he's not sure of things. It happened like 4 days from me leaving and him telling me those things. Grrr....I don't know what to do. I graduate in May and it's hard because I was going to move down to be with him and get a job now I don't know whether to apply for jobs everywhere or just look there or wait and see, if I can afford to. I'm so lost How do you figure out whether someone is truly the person for you? It's funny because when we first met he knew within a week that he loved me and within a month that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and now 2 years later hes not sure. When I'm angry with him I can't think of why, but earlier I went and laid down in his bed and couldn't help but be sad and miss him and want to be with him. Relationships suck I wish things could be easier

UPDATE *******

Well I am extrememly happy to update that things are great again. We talked for hours and everything is amazing. We got out everything that we've been holding in. Basically we both got in a slump and let outselves go and let the relationship go, but neither of us wants this to be it and we are refocused going to get back to us. Yay Now I really need to get my butt in gear and get this weight off for both of us....if only I could get out of the 190's

Last edited by Rhighlan86; 03-01-2008 at 02:45 AM.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:41 PM   #74  

Well today was terrible. I finally caught that awful cold thats been going around...I had a good run though I didn't get sick all last semester. I ate pretty well all day and then about an hour ago I got hungry so I decided to order pizza. I binged, I ate 3 slices (it was a small pizza so its not as bad) 2 breadsticks and then I don't even wanna talk about the cupcakes. Grr. The worst part...I couldn't even taste any of it I find it kind of funny I just binged on this food and I only tasted the warmth of the pizza...seriously no sauce no cheese nothing. It was Papa John's and their stuff is generally full of flavor, even the garlic sauce only had a tiny bit of an aftertaste. How silly is that. At least I will be good tomorrow!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:58 AM   #75  
Progress not perfection

I weighed in today with my family because we are doing a once a month weigh in.. and 169 In the 160's yay.... a little step closer Anyways only 7 more days until my job is over YAY.. can't wait to find something new... I've still been eating well, I have been stressed which makes me think I'm hungry grr.... Well hope yall are doing wonderful, sure sounds like you are!!