Old 01-25-2008, 07:15 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

I am keeping the patch on DD all day today so I don't have to look at the red eye and so i donn't have to give the drops!! She is actually handling this wuite well. Well until yesterday she hadn't seen her eye!! It's pretty easy to keep a 4 yr old out of the mirror! She basically thinks she hjust has pink eye which she has had 3 other times since september!! The strep has her a bit tired etc. she is a trooper though! I am the one that is on the verge of a nervous breakdown!! Also I am afraid to give her a bath now!!!

As for my weight loss issues. I am annoyed. I have been at the same weight since wednesday!! I'm tired of 208.5!!!!!! But at least I didn't gain after yesterday/ The problem is I made a cake with icing for desert for tonigth cause we're having guests. What should I do!! I really want to make my valentines goal but can I lose 9.5 lbs!!! If I kick up the water a notch will that help? I'm considering a 2 day leek soup diet!!! HELP
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #107  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

T~ First click on User CP then click edit signature (top left) You will see a ticker on the very top Click that and it will take you step by step on how to make the ticker. Once you have made your ticker copy the first code they give you. Go back to your user cp then edit signature and paste your code in the siggy box on the bottom. Your done! If you need anymore help let me know

A- Other than the doctor how's everything going?

B~ Drinking more water does help but have you thought about maybe counting calories? Try that for a while and see if maybe that is where you need to adjust something. That soup diet will probably make you lose something but thats a hard road to go when you can just count calories and eat real food. The goal is to not think DIET all the time. If you want to stick to this for the long haul you have to start eating foods you like and will be able to live with. I do Weight watchers flex and it's about the same as counting calories only it's broken down into points to keep track easier. Andrea does core weight watchers ... she eats healthy foods and only has to track points for her off plan food. She can tell you more on that if you want to know more. Core is low sugar if your looking to stay away from that. I like flex because I can eat whatever I want as long as I track it. I've tried low carb before and lost but only for a short time. Once my body was use to the no carbs I didn't lose anymore weight. However like T is doing now I will cut on carbs/sugar when the scale stops moving but I don't keep the carbs out for long. I find keeping your body surprised on how many calories it will be getting you lose more.
Your daughter is only 4 ...poor kid....maybe I should say poor Mom because you sound more scared than she is It will be better before you know it and you will have another thanks for cutting more years off of mommy's life story to tell her when shes older

Welllll.....I stepped on the scale this morning and NO GAIN even better I lost. Nothing big enough to brag about but the scale is still moving those numbers down.... I can't wait to see 235 it's close but not yet there.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 AM   #108  

I signed up for fitday so I coudl keep track of my claories. I am not very serious abotu it but I know approx. How many I get each day and it is pretty low. Probably abotu 1000 max. So I don't think I coudl do much else in that arena. I'm only thinking about doing soemthing drastic like the soup thing to jumpstart the losing again. truth is I lost 4lbs last week so I am not soo worried. I'm goingt o try to focus more on my friday weigh ins and less on what the numbers say each day. So although I have been the same since wed. I still lost 4 lbs. I'll see how the weekend goes before I do anything drastic.

You have me scared about my body getting used to no carbs!! I guess if that does happen then I will consider changing to something else.

Anyways I better eat soemthing because i haven't had breakfast yet and it is almost 11!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:30 PM   #109  
banned

mornin ladies!)

hows it goin? tomm is my wi&way scared bc i was good and everything but i alsio have tom, am sick and on meds, and no exercise bc of being sick so we will see. tomorrow i will be leading my 2nd ww meeting as well

t, you are right sometimes you have to choose bt the lesser of 2 evils on any plan so wtg!

l, whats up babe?

b-hows your dd?

kim come out whereever you are!

im goin to a bed store today to check out memory foam to se if i like it.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #110  

A- DD is doing much better. Sunday we go back to the hospital to see if it has heeled. I start the drops tonight!

Let us knwo abotu the memory foam. I need a new mattress but I am hoping to get to goal first or at least past the halfway mark!

good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #111  
banned

hi guys!

l, amen girl! im glad someone else sees it that way besides me!

b-good luck with the drops! the foam rocks!!!!!! im actually goin insane bc now i have to wait til monday bc i wasnt able to get my guy on the phone! i fell in love with pillows too. oh well its worth it and ill have my moveable foundation back!
Old 01-25-2008, 11:54 PM   #112  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

B- You could not be getting enough calories. If your body thinks it's starving your going to lose slower. I'm sure you know that though. You lost four pounds so i'm sure the scale will start moving again. Hang in there ...you got to find what works for you.

A~ lucky you....I'm broke so I'm stuck with my bed until we can afford a new one. I hear you girl I finally figured out what my deal was with the sweets and chocolate TOM that could be why I'm not losing my normal 2-3 lbs a week too ...I went a little over on my points today to but not because of fast food just because I was starving...well now I know why...So I'm going to try to stay away from the scale and try to control all these craving
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 AM   #113  
banned

l, no not really---half of it is paid for b/c i already bought a bed last month so thats half the cost. i'm hoping it wont take long to get b/c i swear i was spoiled today! came home and laid down on mine and was like ick!! esp my pillows! i filed a complaint against the pillow company cuz the site says 15 yr=s mines 2 weeks and theres huge and i mean huge lumps and rolls and they cost me 50 big ones!
Old 01-26-2008, 06:42 AM   #114  

2b2. I agree you should add about 200 cals a day, your body thinks its starving and will go into well drought mode.
215 this am!!!!YAY
great day all
t
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #115  

Ok, just trying to see if my ticker works...
t
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #116  
banned

mornin ladies!!

hows it goin?

ok...drum roll please! against ALL odds---i lost 3 lbs!

154.8/148/125

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 01-26-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #117  
banned

wtg tara!!
Old 01-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #118  

Well I definitely got enough cals between yesterday and today!! I ate 3 pieces of the stupid cake!! I can't really beleive it but i did!! Not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. I did go for a walk today and plan to do a workout as soon as the kids are in bed! I'm ctrazy!1 I am my own saboteur! I am not eating anything else for the night!! And back on plan tomorrow!

A- how much does the foam cost?

T- nice ticker!!

Has anyoen tried salba? I am thinking abotu adding it to my diet.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #119  
banned

its ok b dont beat yourself up. im about to scarf pizza if that makes you feel better. dunno wth iks wrong w me skipping lunch but i did and now im bout to die!

foam costs depends on which you get and which company the tempurpedic rhapsody is 3 k but luckily mine is only 13 bc last month i bought a bed for 18 so the 18 goes towards it but the pillows are 300.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:46 PM   #120  

Andrea did you have the pizza? Pizza is my fav food! I am going on 2 weeks clean. I had to give it up cold turkey!!

Anywasy I did the better part of a 45 min workout but then my baby swoke up she is sick!! What else is new around here!! I'm nervous about weighing myself tomorrow and also about meeting my feb 14 goal!! I'm going to the fancy grocery store here to get soem exotic fruits and veggies tomorrow, hopefully that will help.

Wow the foam is really expensive!! How long do they last? Any longer than a reg. mattress? Why did you buy a bad last month and now this one? $300 on pilllows is for sure out of my league since at the moment I am sleeping on the $2 ones from IKEA!!